Breadcrumbs//K.T.F

By flaming-hoestilinski

Kermit The Frog- misunderstood bad boy who just wants to be loved. Miss Piggy- also misunderstood nerd girl w... More

Prologoggleś
1
3

2

53 0 0
By flaming-hoestilinski

Miss Piggy breaks Kermehoes phone by throwing it to the ground and stomping on it bc she jealous af.

"oh my goldfish Miss Piggy why the fungle nail infection would you do that you whorse".

"I'm just jealous, im just human, doooon't judge me", Miss Piggy replies.

"omfg", says kermeo after they both hear a door slam.

Kermits ex Beyoncé walks into the room and the song Crazy In Love by Beyoncé ft Kermy F starts playing.

"I challenge you to a dance off for Kermy's heart Miss Piguy", says Beyoncé, "Unless you're. .. scared".

Miss Piggy gasps and starts taking off jewelry.

"ITS PIGGY, hold my shiet kermit".

oh oh

oh oh

oh oh

oh no no

Miss Piggy starts shaking her shoulders when

what?

her head just rolls off her shoulders?

and she has to dance headless because this is a fanfic and its possible for pig muppets to dance headless.

*twerking noises* *heavy breathing*

And Beyoncé did

have Miss Piggy

Looking so crazy

in love?

with Kermit?

oh oh
oh oh
oh oh
oh no no.

To be continued...

A/N

Hello again sunshine children.

Wait for the next chapter to see who wins the dance off.

And if Miss Piggy does the sprinkler.

k bye.

xoxo- Bellz, Kayz, Raquelli & Stevstar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
74.9K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
750K 27.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
627K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...