She Devil (Book 3)

By FilipaRibeiro9

Remember that sweet baby Nortia Rossi? Daughter of Dante and Isabella Rossi? Well she's no more a baby, she's... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
New story

Characters

6.5K 85 15
By FilipaRibeiro9

Hello everyone, I'm back with book three!
If this is your first time reading any of my stories i recommend you to read first 'Nanny for the Mafia' and 'All or Nothing'.

Now let's meet some new people!

Nortia Galanis
17
Daughter of Dante and Isabella Rossi.
Was kidnaped when she was a few days old.
Lived in Greece her whole life.
She found out about her being kidnaped when she was 6 and never found her real family.
She had to grow up on the streets where she met her friends, together they made their own mafia.
Ελληνική μαφία
(Greek Mafia)

Lara Kouris
17
Twin sister of Camila both of them met Nortia in a fight club when they were young.
Lara is the doctor of the Mafia but she's always with the others on missions.

Theo Floros
18
The best hacker of all the times.
Boyfriend of Camila.
Super smart but very deadly.

Saulo Nomikos
20
The bad boy of the group, also fuck buddy of Nortia but none of them does relationships.
First one to meet Nortia, when she was seven they been together ever since.
He's a kill first ask question later kind of guy.

Camila Kouris
17
Has the looks but sometimes not the brains.
Sweet Camila is Theo girlfriend and twin of Lara.
She and her sister went through a lot but so far nothing stopped her from being happy, loud and a cheerful person.

Lorenzo Rossi
29
Don of the Italian Mafia.
Since his sorella [sister] was kidnapped he's never been the same.
He turned into a cold person, shut everyone out becoming one of the most ruthless, cold hearted and dangerous people on hearth.
Still does everything he can to find his sister.

Vincenzo Rossi
24
Once a mammas boy always a mammas boy but he changed now he's in the mafia with his brothers doesn't have merci for anyone.
Growing up he was always street racing or covering his skin with ink.

Alex, Xander and Alexi
18
Never meet their little sister, they only saw the few photos that are spread through the house, but they know they would love her unconditionally.
Alex is the serious one.
Alexi is the most caring.
Xander is the player.

Dante and Isabella Rossi
The ones who suffered the most when their daughter went missing.
The First years were very difficult to both of them, but they kept together, even though every day without Nortia still hurts, they always try to be there for the boys.

And this is it guys!

What do you think about them?

I do not own the photos, but i did the aesthetics.
Please don't copy my work!

Thank you!

First chapter will be out soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 11.5K 19
-COMPLETED- 13 years ago the Romano manor was filled with the young mafia princess's giggles as her 'brothers' chased her around the house. Lit...
604K 12.9K 30
Romance, pain, sex, drama. Dante Rossi known all around the world mostly for the bad reasons, being the Don of the Italian mafia. This mafia leader w...
NOELLA By alicat252

General Fiction

119K 2.5K 102
Noella Moretti was kidnapped by her mother at age four due to jealousy her mother abused Noella and later sold to the Greek Mafia Don and was forced...
766K 14.8K 48
There isn't room for relationships,love or the show of emotions in the Italian mafia,that was proven when Mason Russo lost the love of his life,Selin...