Let Me Show You | Liskook Au

By Ppriyanim

A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office wh... More

Introduction: LMSY
Prologue:
Chapter 1: Debut
Chapter 2: My Most Important Friend
Chapter 3: Kiel's bistro
Chapter 4: Christmas Daydream
Chapter 5: Jeon's household
Chapter 6: Love will find you
Chapter 7: Spring blooms
Chapter 8: Timing
Chapter 9: The Necklace
Chapter 10: What's beyond the sky
Chapter 11: I hate that I still love you
Chapter 12: At the River
Chapter 13: Walks a way with a painful heart
Chapter 14: I know
Chapter 15: You don't know him
Chapter 16: Goodbye Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 17: It's Gonna Be Okay
Chapter 18: I'm Sorry
Chapter 20: This is the Beginning
Chapter 21: Luxury Travel Part 1
Chapter 22: Luxury Travel Part 2
Chapter 23: Confession
Chapter 24: Soju Night
Chapter 25: Closet
Chapter 26: Please Promise Me
Chapter 27: Let Me Show You
Chapter 28: Is this a Dream?
Chapter 29: Call me Baby
Chapter 30: I will wait for you
Chapter 31: Trust
Chapter 32: Jacuzzi
Chapter 33: She loves black
Chapter 34: To cherish, To Love
Chapter 35: Back in Busan
Chapter 36: Much More
Chapter 37: Polaroid and Cafe
Chapter 38: Valorant
Chapter 39: What is she doing here?
Chapter 40: The Message
Chapter 41: Pain
Chapter 42: Let's Start Over Again
Chapter 43: Empty Paradise
Chapter 44: My Brightest Star
Chapter 45: Where It All Started
Chapter 46: Reconciliation
Chapter 47: Love Maze
Epilogue:
New Book! [I Am The Sword]
Special Steamy Chapter! ⚠️
Love War
Love War Sequel is OUT

Chapter 19: Finally

3.4K 113 20
By Ppriyanim

"I think we have to do something with those idiots," Jisoo said.

Blackpink just finished their North American tour and also arrived yesterday for their one-week rest. Now Bangtan and Blackpink are gathered inside Blackpink house without their maknae.

"Yup, those two have already suffered enough" Yoongi couldn't agree more with their situation.

"What should we do then?" Jimin joined in the conversation while he sat behind Chaeyoung wrapping his hands on her small waist in the process of sitting on the ground and resting his chin on her shoulder looking at her flustered face.

"Smooth mochi" Hoseok saw the sight, Jimin just gave him a smirk.

"It should be like a trap, especially for Lisa" Namjoon thinks.

"True, like cornering them so they will not escape" Jennie agreed.

"How about we kidnap them?" Taehyung suggested, Jennie smack his head.

"Are you stupid, kidnap them really?" Jennie creased her brows.

"What, you said, trapping them, so they won't escape, isn't that kidnapping" Taehyung explained.

"Idiot, it doesn't mean we should kidnap them" Jennie said.

"It should be planned thoroughly, like fast but smooth" Chaeyoung thinks.

"How about we drug them then lock them in one room" Taehyung once again said an unbelievable suggestion.

"Are you really for real?" Jisoo shook her head

"Do you wanna go to Jail?!" Jin almost yelled "Don't you know that we'll be in big trouble if we drug them". Jin snapped

All of the gang laughed at him while Taehyung scratched his head. "Ugh, okay I'm sorry"

A total silence befell on the living room of Blackpink's house, for a few minutes they suggested and rejected some plans for the maknae. But their plan must be believable for the two to fall for it.

And after one two three something clicked the lights on their heads like instantaneously their minds thought the same. Their smiles grew.

"That's it!" Chaeyoung stood up proudly, looking at the lost chimmy on the floor.

"Yup, that's the best plan, those two will definitely fall for it" Hoseok nodded.

"Then let's do it tomorrow," Yoongi said.

All of the gang nodded at him. Time to bring those idiot's suffering to an end.

"Come on Lisa get up from there!" Chaeyoung shakes Lisa's body, who is lazily playing on her phone on top of her bed.

Jisoo, Jennie and Chaeyoung are trying to get her up from her bed. She came back from her photoshoot late midnight, she took her sleeping pills and eventually fell asleep to wake up later in the afternoon.

"Come on! we haven't seen Kiel oppa in a while, he told us that he'll give us the pre-taste of his unofficial menu for his meal set!"  Chaeyoung said, almost drooling.

"He said it's really good!" Jennie joined in.

"Ugh, I'm really tired, why don't you just go without me" Lisa shrugged.

It's not as easy as they think it would be, they didn't think that Lisa would never once refuse an invitation to Kiel's.

"But Kiel Oppa will definitely be sad if you're not there." Jisoo crossed her arms looking at Lisa.

"He specifically told us that he'll expect you there," Jennie added.

"I don't know, I'm really tired," Lisa groaned.

"Come on Lisa, Food is the best thing in the world when you're tired!" Chaeyoung's eyes glitter at the thought of food, Lisa giggled at her reaction.

"Well, I kinda miss tiramisu" Jisoo and the others smiled widely.

"Come on Let's go!" Chaeyoung grabbed her arms to get up from the bed.

"Yeah yeah yeah, hold there chipmunk.. let me take a bath for a minute" Lisa said while getting up from the bed.

"Yeah you should, you smell awful" Jennie pretended to be disgusted. All of them laughed for a second before they left Lisa alone in her bedroom and headed back to their room informing the bangtan that their plan was on and give themselves time to prepare too.

Few minutes after Lisa went out of her bathroom she went to her closet looking for a comfortable oversize hoodie and fitted pants. She really is not in a mood to look good but still she's hella good.

She wore a light make up and took her Celine sling bag and wore her timberland. She gave Leo and her new cat Luca food and water inside her room before going downstairs where her Unnies are waiting for her.

---

Lisa felt betrayed.

As soon as they entered Kiel's bistro, she saw the bangtan waving at them including the person she was avoiding wearing a similar color shade of hoodie that she's wearing. She eyed her Unnies, but they deadpanned her deathly glare as they pushed her to sit with the bangtan.

Her unnies forced her to sit in front of Jungkook, who was frozen still on his seat. He is exactly dumbfounded like her; his eyes are so wide like he saw a ghost. His face looks pale. She knew by that time he was not the one who planned this betrayal.

It's okay Lisa, just eat and go.

Few people inside are looking at them in amusement, by few people means fans that blackpink and bts invited secretly, they finally see Blackpink and BTS again. They started taking some video of them, posting it on social media. The gang ignored their unwavering stare, because this is one of their plans. Like two birds in one stone. They want everything settled at once.

"Why are you all gathering at this small table?" Kiel grabbed their attention.

"Right Hyung! Jungkook and Jin Hyung are occupying all the seats!" Jimin pushed him lightly.

"don't blame us for being sma-" Jungkook teased him but Jimin smacked his bicep.

"Aish! This ungrateful child" Jimin said while attempting to punch Jungkook.

"Jungkook, why don't you and Lisa sit at your reserved table?" Kiel smirked at him; Lisa almost choked on air when she heard kiel's suggestion.

"Ugh! Oppa are you with them too!?" Lisa looked back to meet Kiel's face.

"I'm just concerned how are you all gonna eat comfortably if your table is crowded" Kiel explained.

"Lisa, Kiel oppa is right, why don't you sit on your table" Jennie said, Lisa groaned.

"Come on, please Lisa?" Chaeyoung gave her another sparkling eyes, begging.

"I'm going to kill all of you after this" Lisa stood up on her seat. "What? Are you waiting for Christmas or something?" she said to a frozen Jungkook eyeing her before she stomped her feet towards their reserved seat, then afterwards Jimin elbowed him to go with her. Jungkook sighed deeply before standing up on his seat.

Their eyes  follow Jungkook as he slowly walks towards their table where Lisa is already seated with her blank expression.

Goodluck Jungkookie

Jungkook never sweat this much in his life, he sweats like a puddle every time he works out, but it never felt as cold as this. How can he not? Lisa is in front of him after a long time. You can't blame him for being like this, Lisa is staring at him like she's about to smack the life out of him.

"How are you?" Jungkook put his jacket's hood on his head looking down, not showing his face.

"I'm fine" Lisa said while removing her eyes on him, looking at her left where she felt a pair of eyes looking at them. She saw some familiar faces peeking at their table from time to time avoiding her gaze on them and when she looked around, to see the culprits of this scenario she saw their members avoiding her eyes.

This is your plan huh.

Jungkook finally looked up to see her, he checked her face and he saw the bags under her eyes. Her cheekbone is still as sharp as she looked when he saw her in the mini studio.

"Are you sleeping well?" Lisa turns her orbs to meet his once again.

"I think you're the one who's not sleeping well" Lisa scanned his face; he looks messier than hers. His eyebags are bigger than hers and his body is thinner than before.

"Ahh, it's just a schedule" Lisa leaned back against her chair staring at each other, and before they knew it a faint squeal broke their staring contest.

"How is your wound?" Jungkook's eyes widened at her. She saw?

"Was it deep?" she avoided his gaze "did it scar? Does it still hurt?"

"No" he paused "It didn't scar, and it's not hurt anymore"

"Good," she said.

"Yes" he smiled small "It's really good that you're talking to me now"

"..."

"I thought you'll avoid me forever Lali" Lisa's eyes started to sting, she doesn't like how things are going. She wore her hood to cover her face as if it helps her to suppress her emotion.

"I thought you won't speak to me" "Thank god you're here" "You don't know how happy I am that you're here" Jungkook leaned his elbow on the table before running his right hand on his forehead.

"I'm really sorry, I snapped at you" "Everything is my fault" "I regretted my words so much" "I'm really sorry Lali-" "Oh god- please" he's loss for words.

"I really miss you" Lisa shed her tears; she misses his voice. She wanted to hug him right now and tell him it's okay, that everything is okay.

"I-I regretted everything please can I have my best friend back now?" Jungkook sobbed covering his face with his right arm, "I miss my best friend so much, I miss you" his tears couldn't hold up any longer as he heard her cry.

"Yo-You're so stupid" Lisa sobbed her words. "I hate you"

"ahh, I know, I'm really stupid" he laughed painfully while looking at her.

"You gonna buy me tiramisu for the rest of the year" she said before sniffing.

"I'll buy you everything you want" he wiped her tears with his thumb.

"I'm really sorry Lali" he wiped his tears.

"I'm sorry I shouted at you that night" Lisa said wiping her runny nose.

"No please don't say that, it's all my fault" he said before taking a deep breath

"and I miss you too Kook" she finally smiled at him.

The rest of the gang watched their maknae as they finally reconciled, the girls were crying as they watched them break down on that table and guys smiled at each other patting each other's back for a successful plan. And the rest of the customers inside the restaurant are all happy that their idols are finally back. finally

"Sho, ow a u an dat bich" (So, how are you and that bitch) Lisa said while munching her food.

"What?" Jungkook confusedly asked before eating his pasta.

"How are you and Eun ah?" she said after swallowing her food. "Seriously this is so good" looking at her truffle pasta, before taking in another spoonful of pasta inside her mouth.

"Eun ah?" he coughed "We broke up". Lisa choked on her pasta fortunately she was able to swallow it even before she was able to vomit.

"Cheesus" Jungkook helped her "Eat your pasta properly, aigo" he went behind her patting her back and handing her a glass of water.

"It's your fault for surprising me with your nonsense" she said while in between cough

"It's not nonsense, it's true though" he confirmed.

"What?" she looks up her head to see him.

"We broke up last month" he faces her, she lowers down her head facing his timberland, their outfit really match.

"It's my fault isn't it?" she paused "If I didn't tell her about Yuna".

Jungkook sighed before kneeling down to face her.

"Of course not," "thank you actually, I finally realize that I'm being a jerk to her" "so I stopped before I ruined her completely" he explained.

"Don't think that it's your fault" "It's my fault for accepting her even though I don't feel anything towards her" he smiled, reassuring her before going back to his seat. He saw a familiar necklace, he saw when she was in Coachella, it was given by the smith. His blood boiled as he stared at it.

"Who gave that to you?" Lisa followed Jungkook's eye direction and landed on the necklace Jaden gave her while she was in Coachella.

"Oh this? Jaden gave it to me" "He also gave one to the girls"

"It doesn't suit you, I don't like it" Jungkook was pissed.

"But I like it though" Lisa pouted.

"I don't like it" he turns his head to the left leaning his back against the chair.

"Are you jealous?" Lisa sneered.

"Tsk, Jealous.. why would I?" Jungkook clicked his tongue, she leaned on the table, eyeing him.

"You look like you're jealous though" she teased.

"Hell I wanna burn it" He whispered

"What was that?" Lisa almost heard it.

"I mean you're crazy" he continued "our necklace is much better"

"Of course," she agreed. Jungkook gave her a small smile before shuffling his belt bag, and he handed the same box of her necklace that he gave her years ago.

"I think she's been away from her owner for a long time" he said "so I'm returning it" Lisa giggled at him.

"Hi baby, did you miss me?" Lisa talked to her necklace "He didn't abuse you right?" Jungkook gave her a what-the-fuck face.

"I handled her with love and care, don't worry" he smirked.

"Ya ya ya, Help me with this" Lisa struggled while hooking her necklace so Jungkook helped her, as soon as he did, he unhooked the other necklace and then put it in his pocket.

"Aiish! Jeon Jungkook! Give it back!" Lisa whined.

"No, it's irritating, and it looks cheap with our necklace on" Lisa hissed at him.

"You better give it to me later or I swear I'll throw all your timbs" she warned.

"Ya ya ya just don't wear it" he nodded involuntarily.

"I can't promise you that" she said, swaying her body while sipping on her chocolate frappe that she ordered before they started eating.

Jungkook took the necklace a few inches out of his pocket before giving it a chilly death glare. "ah I think I should just burn it then"

Lisa shivered at his voice, "I-I won't wear it, ju-just give it back" Jungkook sighed before handing it over to her. Lisa beamed him a blooming smile hurriedly getting the necklace off of his hand before it started to melt.

Seriously, he could be dangerous sometimes.

Lisa eyed their table while she put her necklace inside her bag, something is missing.

Truffle pasta

Seafood pasta

Jungkook's hot latte

My chocolate frappe

Ti-

"Yaaa! Jungkook, where's my tiramisu!" Lisa almost yelled "I thought I told you to buy me tiramisu! Where is it?" Jungkook laughed.

"You didn't notice it until now? I thought it was your fave" he said while laughing.

Lisa gave him a glare while he laughed at her.

"One moment" Jungkook stood up from his seat going to the counter.

Lisa's eye followed him while he walked towards the counter, until she received a notification from her Instagram account. She opened it and saw her cousin tagging her on her story.

She saw a clip of Jungkook and her crying like a mess while her cousin caption "They finally made up!" with a crying emoji and a crying gif. She gave her cousin a laughing emoji before opening her personal twitter account as she began curious if they are trending once again.

Her expectation did not falter. She saw a hashtag #BestComebackLK, she laughed to see a lot of their fans were emotional when they saw the live video of their crying scene. She looked over to their members' table, she saw them very happy and loud not too far away from their table. Having fun on their own.

She looked back again on her phone, scrolling down on over a million tweets of their fans rejoicing for their reconciliation. She kept smiling while checking their messages for them and some exaggerated memes they tweeted even though there's a loud gasp around her, her smile was broken until a cake with a lit candle appeared in her sight.

She saw her favorite tiramisu cake with 3 candles and a message "Thank you, I'm sorry and Happy Birthday Lali" her eyes grew before looking at the guy who placed the cake over the table already sitting with all his glory in front giving her a bunny smile.

"Jungkook?" she said it out without notice.

"I know it's really late, it's already May but it's better than never" he paused "happy birthday Lisa" he smiled again.

Her eyes never left him, her heart started to beat fast, her face heated up.

"Thank you" it's been a while.

---

"Sit"

Lisa and Jungkook sweat coldly with a trembling hand while standing behind the closed door of the exclusive tearoom of the old best friend who are sitting on a couch sipping their probably cold tea because of the chilly air surrounding the room.

The two have been like this ever since they are summoned to the exclusive tearoom of the old best friend. The first time they were called on this exact room didn't go well. They brushed every dance studio inside YGE until it looked brand new and the reason? Jungkook insisted Lisa drink soju until she broke Yoongi's door because she got wasted.

"Didn't you hear him?" Yang Hyun Suk glared.

Lisa and Jungkook hurriedly occupied the empty couch in front of the two. They slowly sit there, hoping that they'll leave the room still intact. They saw Bang Si hyuk open his phone, scrolling down in a cold face.

"Is Blackpink Lisa and BTS Jungkook over?" he paused "What do you think is the cause of their awkward speech during Gaon chart awards" "Is their friendship over?" "YG Entertainment and BigHit Entertainment did not respond regarding the issue, is this a sign that LK is disbanded?" Bang read the headline and the summary of the article

"ahh sajangnim" Lisa

"Pd" Jungkook

"So?" CEO yang "What's with the play? Are you some kind of an actor now?" he glared at the two.

It seems like a roaring dragon and wild boar joined forces to swallow a poor monkey and a trembling bunny sitting on the couch waiting for the two to attack them.

"No," the two said in unison.

"What kind of drama is this?" Bang Pd threw the poor smartphone on the table for them to see the article.

"I-I'm sorry Pd" Lisa stuttered.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook almost whispered.

"How are you gonna pay for the damage?" Yang asked,

YGE and BigHit Entertainment lost some of the project for the two, they already planned a lot of fan signs, a TV Show appearance and other western activities. But the two dumped everything because of some pity argument.

"We'll pay the settlement; we are really sorry for causing so much trouble" Jungkook bowed down his head and after a few seconds Lisa did the same.

"I'm really sorry, I couldn't control my emotions" Lisa apologized.

"I don't think it's enough," Bang Pd said.

"What?" Lisa and Jungkook.

"For that four months you two lost a lot of fans" Bang Pd said "LK lost 20% of its popularity"

"We'll take care of that," Jungkook said.

"Yes, you have to" Yang said, "But instead of paying for the settlement, I think punishment is better" Yang fixes his sitting position.

Lisa and Jungkook didn't like the sound of CEO Yang, and the nodding of CEO Bang. They knew the two were planning something. Something bigger than brushing every spot of the dance studio.

"Please have mercy" Lisa whispered.

"Your punishment is to guest on the season finale of Luxury Travel: honeymoon edition"

"W-We'll do everything!" Lisa  stuttered. Did I hear it right?

"WHAT?!!" "HONEYMOON!?"

Author's Note

I don't know if you're interested with this but, I just wanna say that Eun ah and Yuna in this story is not Eun ha of Gfriend and Yuna of Itzy. I don't want any idol to be hated. I'm just really grateful that this story has some readss. Thankyou

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 8K 44
"with so many secrets, you're bound to let one slip." jisoo, jennie, chaeyoung and lisa are the type of girls that you ask for the homework. or, you...
38.1K 1.1K 31
Blackpink x BTS fanfic A group of teenagers who have grown up on the same block. They've known each other for years, ever since they were children, a...
66.6K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...
38.8K 953 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...