Pokemon in Twisted Wonderland...

Von derangedelectricfan

(Y/n) bid goodbye to her friends and allies as she embarks on a new adventure with Solgaleo, the Sunne Pokemo... Mehr

INFO
Pokemon!
Pokemon!
Prologue
Racoon and a Crow
Magic & Pokemon
Voice Actress
She is Mad!
Rape Whistles
Ramshackle
Ghosts of Ramshackle
♠️Two out of Four♥️
The Chase
A/N
A/N

♥️One out of Four♥️

5.2K 178 183
Von derangedelectricfan

The headmaster of Night Raven College walked to the Ramshackle Dorm. In his hand held a plastic bag containing food for the female and her Pokemon.

When Crowley opened the door, he was about to announce his arrival. But the sight before him made him freeze in place, mouth gaping wide. He eyed each pokemon big and small.

The Pokemon knew he was there but ignored him, not even sparing the headmaster of the prestigious magic training school a glance.

Said headmaster cleared his throat to garner the attention of the Pokemon. Out of every Pokemon in the lounge, only one came close.

"Ruff! Ruff!" Hi! Hello?!

The Rockruff jumped and gripped on Crowley's pants with his paws. His eyes sparkling in childish curiosity. An imaginary arrow stabbed Crowley's heart as he stared at the cute dog-like Pokemon.

"W-Well, good evening. I have graciously brought supper for your...Master?" Rockruff tilted his head cutely and dropped his paws back to the ground. He sniffed the ground and walked near to where (Y/n) was.

It then ran back to Crowley. Barking happily as if saying 'I know where she is! I know where she is!'. It took a second for Crowley to understand what the puppy meant.

Rockruff walked away from the lounge, following to where your scent leads with Crowley trailing behind him.

________________________________________________________

"Ruff! Ruff!" (Y/n)! (Y/n)!

You heard the familiar bark of one the youngest Pokemon in my group, Rockruff. Once spotting you he jumped into my arms and buried it's face on your arms.

'Fluffy~.' you caressed his head and cuddled him, unaware of the blissful expression that formed on your face. Greninja watched the scene with his eye-closed. The smile being ever so present in his eyes.

Grim on the other hand, had eyebrows twitching ever so slightly at the affectionate side of you. This Greninja noticed. How the face of his looked like he was about to puke. But he knew, that was just a facade to hide the envy that flashed through the cat-like monster's eyes.

"Good evening." Headmaster Crowley popped out of the corner, stopping you from your cuddling session with Rockruff. "I have graciously brought you supper." He showed the plastic bag being held in his gloved hands, the smile not leaving his face.

His smile turned into a frown once he saw Grim just floating by you. He speedwalked towards the group and pointed at the racoon. "You're the monster that ran amuck during the entrance ceremony! I threw you out of the school, what are you doing here?"

"Hmph! I exterminated the ghost problem! Be grateful!" He huffed out, the arrogance radiating off of him.

"It was actually Greninja but you did make great bait..." You muttered under your breath. The frog-like Pokemon gave you a headpat, sighing to himself. You leaned at his touch like the touch-starved person you are, not even listening to the conversation going on between Grim and Crowley.

"Now that you mention it, there were some prankster ghosts living here so students keep away from this dormitory. And that's why it is now empty. I'd forgotten that." Crowley rubbed his chin, deep in thought. "However, hmmmm...." He glanced at you, then Greninja, and Grim. But his gaze went back to mostly you and your frog-like Pokemon.

"For you two to work together to get rid of them."

"I'm not gonna overlook that "together" comment. I just pretended I was caught and gave them a chance to shine to see if they're worthy of being my henchmen!"

Both you and Greninja rolled your eyes at that.

"I'd like the two of you to show me how you exterminated those ghosts." Crowley said after some deep thinking. Grim let out a groan while you and Greninja just hid your irritation.

He IS offering us a place to stay...

"But we already gotten rid of all the gho-"

"I shall be the ghosts. If you beat me, I'll offer you a place to stay. For I am gracious." The headmaster tried to bribe you which unsurprisingly worked.

H e a d m a s t e r C r o w l e y u s e d B R I B E.

I t i s s u p e r e f f e c t i v e!

"Alright, I guess..."

"Now then, Transformation Potion!" Out of nowhere, he pulled out a potion. The neon pink color of the fluid glowing under the moonlight. He gulped it down in one go and...

P O O F !!!

A ghost that looked similar to the fat ghost that kidnapped Grim floated in front of you. The only difference was the ghost had a half mask resembling a bird's beak and it wore a hat with a feather on it.

Rockruff let out a surprised noise and hopped down from your arms, much to your disappointment, He turned his head left and right, trying to find Crowley.

"Row?!"

"Don't worry Rockruff," He spun around to face you. "He's just pretending to be a dead person right now. So don't worry." You sent him an eye closed smile.

Being the innocent baby he is, he barked happily at you. "Oh! So he's playing dead?! I know how to play dead too!" He fell on his back. Then, he closed his eyes and stuck his tongue out.

"A-ahem! Back to me, you-" Crowley pointed at Greninja. "And Ms. (L/n), could show me how you exterminated the ghosts."

"But what about me?!" Grim gestured to himself.

"Based on what Ms. (L/n) muttered out earlier. You were only used as bait. Plus, you got yourself captured didn't you?" He recalled his conversation with Grim. The conversation that you did not bother to listen to.

Grim deflated at that. Tears he desperately tried to hold back appearing in his eyes. When you saw that, you had the urge to hug him. But, you had a better idea. Looking up at the ghost self of Crowley, you suggested, "Crowley-san, why don't you give Grim a chance to prove himself."

Grim perked up at that. The headmaster tilted his head, staring at you in confusion. "Oh? And why is that?"

You stepped forward. "You see, in my world, I'm what people call a Trainer. Catching Pokemon, training them to become stronger, and all the other stuff. You've seen the amount of Pokemon I have in the lounge no? If possible I'd like to train the Great Grim here." You looked back at Grim who stared at you with awe and disbelief.

"You'd really do that for me...?" Grim managed to stutter out. You said nothing but had a small smile on your face.

"I see..." Crowley had his own smile drawn from interest and an emotion you could not decipher. "Well then! If this is what you want then I suppose it cannot be helped. I'll allow it."

Hey, I'm actually starting to like this g-

"For I am gracious!"

I change my mind...

You pulled Grim closer to you and whispered, "Hey, I've seen you close your eyes while breathing out fire. If you can't open them then try listening to what I'm saying ok?"

Grim crossed his arms and grumbled, "Urgghh...Fine! But only because you are helping me henchman!" He tried to hold back a purr when you laughed lightly while petting his head.

"I'll give you some food later if you do a good job."

"Tuna cans!" His eyes sparkled and he raised his clenched paw in the air. Determination burning, literally, in his eyes.

"Let's start!" Crowley shouted.

________________________________________________________

Wherever Crowley popped out of, you were quick to give Grim his location. You knew where he would appear. If you could let Grim attack Ghost Crowley before he changes directions, it's going to be hard for the headmaster to lay even one finger on the racoon.

Crowley could appear in front of you.

Crowley could appear behind you.

Crowley could appear above you.

Crowley could appear below you.

Crowley could appear in your left.

Crowley could appear in your right.

You spotted some kind of smoke below Grim. And you knew what that meant.

"Grim! Below you!" Half of the ghost's face popped out from the floorboard. But before he could even try to catch Grim, blue flames shot at him.

Once again, this continued for thirty minutes or so. Grim was beginning to get tired while you were the same as ever.

Another two ghosts appeared by Ghost Crowley's side. Most likely his servants. "Uwaah?! There's more of em'?!" Grim shouted.

All three of them disappeared for a second before reappearing in different directions. Their speed increased but your eyes easily picked up on them.

Only six directions. You repeated in your head.

The thin servant appeared above Grim.

The fat servant appeared below Grim.

While Ghost Crowley went straight for Grim. They were so close to reaching him. But then...You did something. In a split second, you held out something that looked similar to a box the size of your palm and opened it.

Some sort of yellow gas spilled out of it and went straight for Grim. It spread throughout Grim's body. Much to the ghost's surprise, the racoon's body erupted into electric blue flames and blew out in all directions.

The ghosts ended up falling to the ground. Crowley's hat still had some flames burning on his hat which he tried to put out.

"T-This is...!" Grim gazed at his body in surprise. He can still feel it, the blazing heat that flowed through every part of his body. It didn't hurt him at all. It made him feel...

"Powerful..." He whispered in awe. As he said that, his small body fell backwards. Luckily, you were able to catch him in time. "AndTired and hungryyyyy!!!" Grim whined.

Crowley, back in his human form, shooed the ghosts away. "I can't believe... There is a person who can command monsters." His mind went back to the other monsters in the lounge. "Hmmm.. Actually, my teacher senses were telling me since the uproar during the entrance ceremony..."

The headmaster pointed at you, "That you have talent as an animal or wild beast trainer."

"That's because I am one..." You gently cradled Grim in your arms and stroke his head. This time, he didn't even try to hold back a purr.

"But...No matter how I see it..." He began to mumble words you and your Pokemon couldn't understand. "Even if someone this weak was a beast tamer, the beast would just gobble them right up...She is a female...Mm, I have a hunch that..."

Before he could continue, you cut him off. "So, since Grim was able to prove himself. Would you allow him to stay here?"

"...Hah....It can't be helped." He sighed but you noticed the smile on his face. "Alright."

"Funa?! Really??"

"However," Grim's excitement switched to boredom at the mention of that word. "I can't simply allow someone, let alone a monster, into school who wasn't selected by the Dark Mirror."

He then turned his head to you, "Also, I can't let you be a freeloader here until you return to your own world."

"Yeah, sure." You gave him an indignant shrug. Greninja, sighed at your nonchalance.

"Well...Talk about short-lived joy..." Grim's head fell back on your chest dramatically.

"Listen until the end." An irk mark formed on the head master's head."Concerning the fact that your soul was called here, the school has to take responsibility as the owners of the Dark Mirror. For the time being, you'll be permitted to stay in this dormitory for free."

"But, other necessities you will have to provide for yourself." He held a finger in the air. "Seeing as you have nothing to your name... Fufu, here is my proposition."

Whatever it was, you and your Pokemon got a bad feeling from the dark chuckling of the headmaster. "What do you want me to do for you?" You raised an eyebrow.

"No need to fret, I'll have you do maintenance and odd jobs around campus." Crowley had that stupid smile on his face again. "From what I can see, you and your monsters are pretty decent at cleaning. Would you two like to become the "handyman" of the school?" He outstretched his hand to us. "This way you will receive special permission to remain on school grounds. You'll also be able to research going home or study whatever you desire in the library."

This person isn't that ba-

"For I am gracious."

Nope.

"However! Only after your work is done."

"Eeeh!? I'm not okay with that! I wanna wear that fancy uniform and be a student!" Grim flailed his arms in complaint. You had to adjust your arms to hold him properly.

"'Mkay." You did a thumbs up to show your agreement. Sure, maybe you'll have to clean the whole school campus that is who knows how long, maybe the next day of cleaning the campus, there will be more trash created by students-who you will gladly murder with a sign that says 'NO LITTERING'. And yeah, maybe you'll have to do the same routine until the graduation of students which is maybe a year...Or two...Or three...Or more...Or...

"Haha. I'm gonna commit murder." You laughed dryly. A bright smile on your face.

"Greninja?" Can I help?

"Row! Ruff!" Me too! Me too!

"That smile doesn't suit your words at all!"

Crowley tried to ignore the fact that you said you'd commit murder in campus. Though he still had to be wary of you. After all, he knew nothing about you or your skills. But if there ever comes a time where you actually try to kill someone, then magic will definitely restrain you! Or so he thought. "It's fine if you're unsatisifed. I'll simply toss you out again." The headmaster crossed his arms.

"Ffgnnaa!? I get it! I just have to do it. Just do it!" The racoon said his own words of encouragement for...Well, himself. Rockruff even joined on the chanting.

"Ruff! Ruff! Ruff!" Just do it! Just do it! Just do it!

"You can count on me and my Pokemon." You mock saluted with Greninja.

"Wonderful. Then, you two starting tomorrow, endeavor to be the best handyman at Night Raven College!" He waved goodbye and left the Ramshackle Dorm.

________________________________________________________

"Yosh! Here is the room plan!" Clefable placed her hands on a piece of paper. The Pokemon surrounded the table in the lounge.

"Says here there are eight rooms in total. Four in the first floor. And-" Meowth was cut off.

"Four in the second floor." Gardevoir said

"There are eight more rooms in the third floor. But they aren't cleaned yet." Greninja placed a webby finger on the crossed out drawings of rooms.

"Do you think Solgaleo, Corviknight, Darkrai, Charizard or Pyroar could fit in one of the rooms?" (Y/n) questioned to no one.

"Do they have to go out? I mean, come on! They can just stay in their pokeballs..." Meowth grumbled.

"So can you." Alolan Raichu retorted. It's normal for him to argue with anyone if it involves anything (Y/n) related or if it's anything involving his idol, Charizard.

"I didn't ask for your opinion you fat ass-"

Alolan Raichu immediately pounced on him. The two fought with each other. They went as far as using Pokemon moves. Everyone else ignored them and talked about the matter at hand.

"I know! Let's separate the rooms by our types!" Sylveon hopped around in joy at the thought of spending time with her other fairy type friends.

"The biggest room is for the Great Grim!" Grim shouted rather groggily since he was tired from fighting the ghosts.

"Go sleep in the basement." Zorua told him nonchalantly. The racoon did a 'tch' and blew a small amount of fire on her tail.

Now, along with Meowth and Alolan Raichu, Zorua and Grim started to rumble. The racoon was easily defeated because he was really tired, not because this girl was stronger than him, or so he says.

"Okay then!" (Y/n) interrupted the bickering of the other four Pokemon. "I'm in Room 103. All fire types, Room 102. All fairy types, Room 104. All dark types, Room 202. All psychic types, Room 203. All rock types, Room 204. For all the other types I didn't mention, you can sleep in with the mixes in Room 303-Including you Grim. I'll go clean that room right now."

"Let us help." Gardevoir insisted with Greninja, Pikachu, Alolan Raichu, and Meowth behind them.

"Just so ya know, they threatened me to do-AHH!" In no time, Mimikyu had appeared beside Meowth with a prepared shadow ball floating in front of him.

"K-kky-kkk..."

"EEEEKKKKKKK!!!" Meowth screeched and jumped into (Y/n)'s arms. Face turning slightly purple. "Alright alright! Just keep me away from him!!"

________________________________________________________

(Y/n) was in her room with a towel, that was in her bag, wrapped around her body. She dried her hair with the towel and dressed for bed when she heard a knock on the door.

She was greeted by a racoon with electric blue flames on his ears. "Oh, Grim...What is it?" She crouched down and picked the racoon up, much to his embarrassment.

"Hmph! T-the Great Grim is just making sure that his henchman isn't cowering in fear because of the-"

R U M B L E ! ! !

In a split second, the Great Grim was trembling underneath the girl's blankets. 'Oh...I see now...' (Y/n) approached the still trembling Grim and sat on bed beside him. "Why didn't you tell the Pokemon with you you were scared?"

The blankets came flying off and Grim stood there with a clearly fake furious face. "Who are you calling scared?! The Great Grim is not scared of anythi-"

R U M B L E ! ! !

The racoon jumped, hugging (Y/n)'s waist tightly. Afraid to let go. The girl did not mind at all. It didn't hurt...That much. "U-urrghhh....If I told them I was sca- I mean! If I told them I was going to make sure they weren't scared. Then they'd just laugh at me, yanno..."

I can smell your BS.

"My Pokemon wouldn't laugh at you if you said you were scared of the thunder. They are good Pokemon....Kind of."

"Not scared!" Grim pouted but slowly relaxed. "Alright human! I knew I was right when I picked you to be my henchman out of all of these losers! Now let's go to sle-"

B O O M ! ! !

Grim dived in the blankets and hid in them. His blue eyes shining in the dark. (Y/n) let out a silent chuckle and covered herself in the blankets. Hugging Grim close to her, she stroked his fur and sung a lullaby from one of the animes she watched.

The euphonious voice echoed throughout the house. The sound almost lulling the ghosts that resided in the house. Pokemon who were still awake had already been sent to dreamland just by hearing the voice.

From outside, a shadow stood there listening to the lullaby. The feelings of love and grief overflowing through each note. Smiling to himself, he disappeared into the night. Leaving only the gentle blinks of the fireflies in his place.

Grim's eyes became heavy. And soon it shut closed. He fell into his unconsciousness, the voice filed with motherly love echoing through his mind. As his mind drifted apart, he could only hear the whispers.

Then it became quiet.

________________________________________________________

"Heeheehee... Don't you two have to be up to clean the school?"

(Y/n) slowly blinked her eyes open. She rubbed the tiredness off her eyes. Starting the morning with a yawn, the first thing she noticed were the ghosts from before pestering Grim in his sleep. "Unnn... munyaaa... Five more minutes..." The racoon tried swatting away whoever was touching him.

"Laze about too long and you'll never wake up again."

"Just like us! Eee heehee!"

"Ffgya!?," Grim threw the blankets off him, accidentally hitting (Y/n) in the face because of it. "It's those ghosts again! Hey you, wa- Nevermind you're already awake."

The girl licked her lips because they were so dry, she asked, "What are your names again?"

The three ghosts looked at eachother then back at the female. They gave her a shrug in response, "We don't remember. All we know is that we died and we left our old names behind us." The fat ghost drawled.

Tilting her head slightly to the side. She boldly requested, "May I give you names?"

The ghosts blinked and looked at eachother once again. Communicating through their eyes. The less fat ghost said, "Sure. No "

"Then..." (Y/n) trailed off. Thinking of any names that would suit them.

Twisted Wonderland....

Queen of Hearts....

Off with your Head!

Disney?

"Quakey." She pointed at the fat ghost.

"Shakey." She pointed at the less fat ghost.

"And Clyde." She pointed at the thin ghost. "Do you like those names?"

"Like it?" Clyde repeated.

"""We love it!"""

(Y/n) smiled, glad to know that they liked their given names. "I see. I'm glad you like it.

Not liking to be ignored, Grim needed more attention, "Heeeyyyy!!! Don't ignore me henchman!" (Y/n) chuckled, saying a simple 'sorry' and patting the racoon's head. He almost let out a purr but was able to stop himself.

"Are you all going to be living here? You're gonna get pranked. Kekeke!" Clyde cackled.

"Good morning, you two." The ghosts dispersed at the sound of the headmaster opening the door unannounced. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mhmm."

"I was able to sleep last night thanks to my henchman's song! But I almost fell out the bottom." Grim grumbled. "I was lucky to have my henchman protect me..."

"Even thought you just got tossed from another world you can still be cheeky, wonderful! I came to speak to you about your work for today."

The three of them went downstairs. 'No pokemon in sight...Must still be asleep.' The girl thought, noticing the lack of Pokemon in the lounge.

"Today you are to clean the campus....But campus is quite large. Cleaning it all without magic is impossible. You and your 'Pokemon' could do it together. But I'd rather you bring only one to four Pokemon with you."

"So I'd like you to clean Main Street to the main gate to the library. Understood? Please watch Grim and that yellow mouse from before, in case you decide to bring him, closely so they don't cause a scene like yesterday."

"I understand." (Y/n) nodded.

"I'm counting on you. You have permission to have lunch in the school cafeteria. Take care of your work enthuisastically. Oh! And before I forget..." He searched for something in his coat pocket and took out some sort of bluish-green liquid in a vial.

"Since this academy is an all-boys school, it would be better for you to hide your gender. This potion will help hide your uhh...Woman-like features. The potion will wear off for an amount of time or when you make contact with water. Your uniform should also arrive at your doorstep later. I asked the tailor to make it specifically your size. For I am gracious!"

After that whole conversation, Crowley left. (Y/n) first prepared the food for each Pokemon. Giving Grim also food meant for the Pokemon. The racoon actually liked it! Liked it so much he even tried eating the food for the other Pokemon that (Y/n) had to hold him back.

After (Y/n) was done showering, Grim knocked on the door with her uniform held by his paws above his head, complaining about how she should be the one carrying it instead of him. As expected, the uniform was one for males. But it was pretty comfortable.

(Y/n) spotted the vial Crowley had placed on the table and took it in her hands. She observed it, wondering how it would taste. The tasteless liquid went down her throat.

1 second....10 seconds...

P O O F ! ! !

Whatever that potion was made of, it was really effective. Her hair was shorter than ever, her eyes had gained a kind of sharpness to them, and she even had a-

"Kyu-kuku k-kk."

(Y/n) heard the familiar cry of her Pokemon and stopped observing her new body. "Good morning Mimikyu." She looked up to find him standing on the railing of the stairs, head twisting sideways.

Mimikyu greeted her back with a cry and walked to the food on the table. He stood over it. And when he stepped out, the food was gone. Not a crumb left behind.

"Tsk... No way I'm doing any cleaning." Both (Y/n) and her Pokemon turned your heads to see Grim waiting by the door. Grumbling to himself in annoyance. "I wanna go to class and, bang! Boom boom boom! Use a bunch of awesome spells~ Woah!"

Grim was surprised when he was suddenly raised high in the air. He looked behind him and found you smiling at him. The racoon dangled in the arm (Y/n) was holding him with. He looked beside him and saw-

"GUWAAHH!!!" The Great Grim saw a creepy doll version of the yellow mouse from the entrance ceremony hanging in your other arm. "C-c-creepy...." Of course, he was there when the female let Mimikyu out of his PokeBall. But Grim was too sleepy to care or look at any of her Pokemon. He jumped away from (Y/n)'s arms and flew a few meters away.

Mimikyu bowed his head in sadness. He didn't like to be called creepy. (Y/n) narrowed her eyes and flicked Grim on his forehead.

"Grim..." It was just his name. She only called out his name. So why did it sound so scary when she used that tone on him? "Apologize."

"Huh?! But I just said what I was thinki-"

One glare was enough for him to stop what he was about to say.

"Grrnuuu..." The racoon pouted. "Fine. The Great Grim is sorry." He crossed his arms.

Mimikyu seemed to accept the apology as his head kept tilting sideways in happiness. "Alright then," She turned the doorknob. "Let's go."

________________________________________________________

(Y/n), Grim and Mimikyu-who was pretending to be a doll in the female's arms-were in the middle of a street made out of stone blocks. There were four statues on the right side, and three on the other side. The road continued on to another road on the left that leads to the library, and the one on the right leading to the main building.

'Huh...These people are the Disney villains from the movies I used to watch.' (Y/n) mused. 'No wonder that guy-Riddle reminded me of the Queen of Hearts.'

"Uwaaaah~ Amazing. So this is Main Street." Grim said in amazement. Eyes darting to the statues on the side.
"I didn't get a good look yesterday but what's with these statues? All seven of them look pretty scary."

He then pointed at the statue of the Queen of Hearts. "This granny looks especially snobby."

"That's the Queen of Hearts, Grim." (Y/n) set aside the rake and walked near him. "She was the ruler of well...," She couldn't just say Wonderland since the world she is in is a different version of Wonderland. Then her gaze went to the words on the statue's pedestal.

A queen who ruled over a maze of roses and brought the rule of law to a chaotic kingdom.

Under her strict leadership, no rose was off colour, nor was any playing card soldier out of step.

"-A rose maze?" She stopped, unsure of her own words and continued again,"The Queen of Hearts had rules that made no actual sense like「Rule #42: All persons more than a mile high must leave the court immediately.」If you break even one of her many rules, it will be-"

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

"That's terrifying! Wait-" Grim screamed bloody murder, head turning left and right in search for who he thought to be the Heartslabyul Dorm Leader but instead was a different person.

The girl scanned the area for the source of the voice. 'It definitely wasn't Riddle's,' You thought. It was deeper than his voice. As she turned around to look behind her, (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes met with cherry red ones.

Leaning on the statue of the Evil Queen-or the Beautiful Queen as it's called in this place-with their arms crossed, was a teenage boy that looked maybe three or four more centimeters taller than her with auburn hair, cherry red eyes and a red patch shaped like a heart over his left eye. When he saw that (Y/n) and the racoon noticed him, he sent a smirk her way and walked towards the trio.

Mimikyu didn't move an inch from (Y/n)'s arms. Choosing to stay silent and observe the stranger that approached his trainer. "You think it's terrifying? Well, I think it's cool! I like it." He exclaimed with admiration. "Nobody would listen to a queen who's just nice all the time, right?" The stranger turned to the disguised female for confirmation.

"No," (Y/n) raised an eyebrow at him. "I'd listen to a queen who is nice all the time."

The auburn-haired guy's smile dropped as he muttered a 'lame' and looked away from her. What's with the sudden change of attitude? "I suppose. A strong leader is better." Said Grim, nodding in agreement with arms crossed over his chest. The racoon then looked up at the stranger. "By the way, who are you?

"I'm Ace, a fresh-faces first year. Nice to meetcha~" He sent a wink to the group.

"I am Grim, a genius who'll become the greatest magician." He placed his hand on his...Hips? Then pointed at (Y/n). "The dimw-uhh, guy," Grim corrected himself when he felt like something was glaring at him with evil intentions. "Over here is (Y/n), they're my henchman."

The guy now known as Ace blinked at (Y/n), "You've got an odd sounding name." She shrugged at his statement.

"Nice to meet you I guess..."

"Hey, Ace." Grim tugged on the hem of Ace's blazer. On the inside you were awing at the adorable scene. "The lion over here with the scar, are they famous?"

The racoon pointed at the statue of The Lion King's antagonist, Scar. (Y/n) didn't really like the lion. The only thing she liked about him was his voice and how he could turn her into a furry just by being on screen for three seconds.

"Of course! This is the King of Beast who rules the Savanna." He exclaimed rather enthusiastically. "However, he was not born to be king, but he took the throne through effort and elaborate planning."

"Yeah, planning to kill his brother..." (Y/n) muttered to herself and Mimikyu. Ace apparently heard her say something but didn't hear it properly.

"What was that?"

"Nothin'."

Ignoring the disguised female, Ace continued, "After becoming king, he even allowed the loathed hyenas to live in his kingdom without discrimination."

That is very wrong. God, this really is a 'Twisted' Wonderland.

"Ooooh. I guess he was a rock not held captive by his status! Who's the lady with octopus legs?-" (Y/n) decided to stop listening to their conversation and do her task as handyman of NRC. She can't earn money if she doesn't work can she?

(Y/n) began sweeping the road with the broom she found lying near the statues-Crowley probably sent someone to put it there. She did all this while holding Mimikyu with her other arm. After, (Y/n) raked the fallen leaves into a pile to the grass side of Main Street.

"-nlike a certain raccoon."

As the female was walking back to the duo, she stopped in her tracks when she saw Ace's change in demeanor. A mocking look in his face. Grim looked shocked while Mimikyu was fighting the urge to move and add a black eye on his other eye. Black matches with red don't you think?

"Funa~!!" Grim did an enraged shout. He was being held back by (Y/n) and secretly being choked with the collar by one of Mimikyu's shadow hands.

"Pfft... Ahaha! I can't bear it anymore! Ahahahaha!
Aren't you the guys who went crazy at the entrance ceremony?" He cachinnated. (Y/n) and Mimikyu just watched him, unamused. Grim, on the other hand, glared at Ace, feeling a great deal of embarrassment and anger take over him.

"You were summoned by the Dark Mirror even though you can't use magic," He laughed in mockery while pointing at (Y/n). "And you, a monster, weren't called but still trespassed. Yeahhh, it took everything I had not to lose it at the ceremony." Ace wiped a tear.

"Whaaa!? You're a rude one!" Grim screamed at him, still being held back by the female and getting choked on by Mimikyu.

"And now you aren't allowed in and got regulated to be a janitor? Haha, how lame."

"What I find lame is how your mouth talks more shit than your ass..." (Y/n) spoke up, turning her head away from him.

"Hah?" Ace glared at her. "Just who are you calling lame?!"

"Im calling you lame, uhhh... What's your name again?... Oh right! Ass." The trainer faced him again. A small smirk present on her face.

'Ass' scoffed, angry at the name-calling (Y/n) gave him. "Look who's talking! You bring a doll with you! An ugly one at that!" He made a face of disgust as he stared at the Pokemon in the disguised female's arm. "How old are you anyways? And don't think I didn't notice the way you stumbled over your words when explaining about the Queen of Hearts!!"

Ace placed his attention back on Grim. "On top of that, you don't even know about the Great Seven. How ignorant can you be?"

"I recommend you go back to kindergarten before coming to Night Raven College." Ace snickered, pointing at (Y/n), or more specifically, the doll in her arm. "Especially you, pretty boy."

It kind of made sense for the disguised female to be called pretty boy. After all, everything except her height, and face appearance still looked the same-But her face did gain some sort of sharpness to them.

Think of it as another Epel except taller and has shorter (h/c) hair.

"Pfftkuku...Gunnnnnuuhuhuhu~" Grim's shoulders were shaking from the anger he had kept inside him. The fire in his ears grew slightly bigger.

"I thought I'd just mess with you a bit, but you really blew my expectations away. Unlike you two, I actually have classes to attend. Keep this school squeaky clean, you two~" 'Ass' started to walk away from the trio, waving a hand in the air nonchalantly.

(Y/n) whispered something to Mimikyu. A tiny, nefarious smile on her lips. Her half-lidded (e/c) eyes held a sadistic glint as she watched a shadow from underneath Mimikyu's rag smack the back of the auburn-haired male's head. Ace turned back around with an angry look only to fall down when the shadow hand pulled on his leg.

By the time the disguised pokemon's shadow returned, Ace was already on his feet. He stomped over to us, anger written all over his face. Who was he going to target, the one who the dark mirror had said to have no magic, or the racoon who actually has magic?

It should be pretty obvious on who he will pick a fight with.

"You damn racoon!" Grim was startled by his accusation. He clearly saw that it was one of his henchman's pets. When he took a peek at the girl's expression, she looked impassive as always although there was a hint of mockery in her eyes.

"You 'tryna pick a fight or something?!"

The Great Grim's eyes narrowed as he stared at the cherry red eyes with the same intensity. Sparks flying between them.

"Don't blame me! I didn't even do anything you fire-head! And whatever happened to you was karma for making fun of the Great Grim!"

"And henchman." (Y/n) added.

"And henchman!"

"Fire-head, huh? Heeeeee. You've really got guts picking a fight with me." Ace took out a magic pen(?) from his sleeve and pointed it at Grim. "I'll turn you into a puffy, little toy-poodle!"

"Ffunaa!" Grim let out a burst of flames, headed straight to Ace. And this time, (Y/n) did not even try to stop him. The headmaster will most likely scold her but for now... She'll just let Grim do what he wants.

"Uh-oh," Ace moved to the side just in time-much to the female's disappointment. "Gotta watch out. Take that!" With a flick of his pen, a gust of wind blew the flames away to the direction the pen was pointing at.

"This guy is blowing wind all over the place! My fire is getting all twisted up!" Grim sweated a bit but didn't stop sending flames at the boy.

"What's happening? A fight?"

"Yeah! Get 'em!"

The students who were attracted by the loud noise had formed a crowd. Some of them cheering for well, 'Ass' to win. And the other looking at the disguised female weirdly. (Y/n) cheered on Grim, waving Mimikyu above her head. A funny expression on her face.

"Go Grim~" Her voice was almost drowned out by the other cheers of the students yet somehow, Grim still heard it and had a smug smile in his face when he made eye contact with the girl. "Light him up on fire!!" The students who were close to the girl, or the ones who were able to hear what she said inched away from her.

"A flimsy little fire like that won't hit me." Ace mocked Grim again. He really liked to open his mouth a lot doesn't he.

"What? You'd better get ready!" Grim sent out more flames.

"And I just change the trajectory with wind like... that!" When one of Grim's fireballs were nearing 'Ass', he flicked his pen to a random direction. 'Unfortunately, he survived.' (Y/n) clicked her tongue. Fortunately, now if Crowley finds out Ace, Grim and her created all this mess, he'd most definitely punish Ace too!

"Aaaaaah! Crap! The Queen of Hearts' statue is charred!" Ace panicked, hands gripping his already messy hair.

"It's because you're blowing the fire around! Just let me fry you!" Grim chased Ace around, tired from using his magic.

"You really think someone is just gonna let you fry them?"

Speak of the devil.

"Enough!!! Just what is going on here!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

68.6K 2.3K 36
[ " 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗔𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗳𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗷𝗼𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁�...
956K 12.2K 84
Pσƙéɱσɳ Sҽɾιҽʂ: BOOK 1 Meet Yuna Destiny Mew Ketchum, a young girl who has big and amazing dream and goal to achieve and complete in the World of Pok...
50.5K 1.5K 32
Levy Prescott, Known for her travels in regions and the champion of kanto she now travels the world it catching, battling, and researching Pokémon an...
24.7K 625 28
Lia only ever wanted to be the best Pokémon caretaker in the Galar region like her mother. With the support of her god-brother, she was well on her w...