Fintan's Academy Encyclopedia

By HatedLove6

Information about the Fintan's Academy universe in a neat and orderly book showcasing class schedules, psychi... More

Introduction
Index
Class Schedules
Class Schedule K.
School Break Chore Chart
Basic School Rules
Psychic Abilities
Practitioner Notes
1993 Psychic Notes
A Smile to Hide Compatibility Chart
Your Character Sheet for A Smile to Hide
Love Interest: Alexandra "Zandra" Ardian
Love Interest: Bala Lakshman
Love Interests: Cassius "Cash" Ido
A Smile to Hide Extra Tidbits

General Psychic Notes

27 1 0
By HatedLove6

The reason there isn't any hydrokinesis or aerokinesis is because fire and lightning are energy-based forces. Otherwise, hydrokinesis is just someone controlling water, not creating it out of their own energy. Crytokinesis is merely using one's energy to force atoms to stop their movement, thus the area would lose heat.

Some children are more susceptible to contacts with spirits because their energy is more flexible, or malleable, and because children tend to be more trusting of strangers, they let the spirits harness their energy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 54.6K 62
Credits: 'MsChallenjour' for the amazing yet beautiful book cover and 'Daring2BeMe' for trying to edit the first few chapters of the book. Also, the...
3.9K 114 35
≪ ☽ ≫ ──── ≪• ✾ •≫ ──── ≪ ☾ ≫ PJOxHP "Who are you supposed to turn to when the only one who can stop the tears is the one who made you cry in the fir...
120 26 25
"I hope my history just disappears." There he was, living a not-so carefree life, normal and literally magical. You were somehow secretly kept in a d...
426 10 17
This. This is it. It all makes sense now. This is Instability. Where you come undone in the presence of your own mind. This is the place where the la...