DIFFERENT - Katsuki Bakugo

By -BOKUTOSWH0RE

bakugo finds out that a girl in his class he used to never pay attention to, hid a side of her quirk and pers... More

โ™ช ๐‘ƒ๐‘…๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘‚๐บ๐‘ˆ๐ธ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ’ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ“ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ” โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ• โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ– โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ— โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€; ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€; ๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– โ™ช

โ™ช ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€; ๐Ÿ โ™ช

3.2K 106 35
By -BOKUTOSWH0RE

⁀➷
an 'extra' will just be a fun side story that doesn't go along with the main plot so nothing that happens here will affect the main story ◡̈

꒰ ❛ 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑙 ❜ ꒱

𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐼𝑆 𝑂𝐹𝐹...

I'm not trying to think badly of Katsuki, but has his arm always felt this heavy? I'm not trying to say he's gained weight... it just feels a bit heavier than usual.

I have to wake up now, so I have time to shower and sneak out of his room before anyone notices, so one way or another I'll have to get his strong grip to loosen.

I try to gently move my way out of bed, and to set his arm back onto the bed, but he just pulls me closer against him... jesus christ when did he get so buff? I mean I was kidnapped for a few months, but this seems like years worth of training. Weird.

"Katsuki... I have to get up now..." I whisper to him and he just groans and it sounds WAY different than usual, like way way deeper... what the fuck is going on?

I roll over and I scream in peer shock at a sleeping ADULT KATSUKI. That's not my sixteen year old boyfriend... that's him as an adult basically.

"Why the fuck are you screaming?" He groans as he opens his eyes and stands up... he's tall and I was right to say his build was buffer than normal.

"I don't know, tell me why the hell you're suddenly like six feet tall???" I ask him and he furrows his brows at me, before he lifts his head up and looks around his own dorm room before groaning.

"Shit... I knew that fucker hit me with a quirk." Katsuki complains under his breath and I sit on the floor still completely in shock and confused.

"Can you explain what you think is going on?" I ask of him and he sighs.

"I was arresting a petty thief on patrol last night, and at one point he touched my neck... it felt weird but I didn't think anything of it until he said to me, "Good luck for tomorrow"... fucking asshole. It's some time travel type quirk... I'm not sure how long I'll be here though." Katsuki explains and I begin to sort of understand what's going on.

"If you're here, then where is my Katsuki?" I ask him a little nervous since I hope he's alright and he chuckles.

"He's with you most likely, in the future. You're probably giving him a hard time." He snickers and I furrow my brows.

"I would never give you a "hard time"... why would I?" I question him and he laughs even more.

"I forgot to mention... you're pregnant.... SHIT! Do you think she's freaking out, or thinking this is funny and not taking this whole situation seriously? You're her you should know." Katsuki asks me freaked out and I gawk at him... he got me pregnant???

"Uh... number one... how old are you and future me? And number two, she would try to suffocate Katsuki into a hug and worry about the rest for later. She's happy she has tiny you probably." I tell him with a light laugh.

"We're both twenty, and I can picture her suffocating me in a hug if I was small enough." Katsuki adds and I deadpan at him before hitting him with a pillow.

"You did not get me pregnant that fucking young! I want to be a milf, but not that fucking soon!" I complain and he doesn't get affected by any of my hits.

I calm down and I pout... in four years I'll have a baby in me... I don't love knowing exactly when I'll have kids... it's kind of like a thing looming over me for the next couple of years.

Katsuki pulls me up and sits me on his lap, and I feel like I'm at the mall visiting Santa... the fuck?

"Don't worry, we got married when we turned eighteen so it wasn't out of nowhere." He reassures me casually and I just stare in shock.

"We got married at EIGHTEEN? Fresh out of highschool?" I say just completely speechless to what stupid shit future me does.

"We got married when you turned eighteen a couple months after I did... so it was during the school year..." Katsuki tells me and I lightly hit his chest.

"Jesus christ...." I mutter and he hums, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me against his chest.

"...I'm hungry." Katsuki whines a little and I roll my eyes and grab his hand to lead him down to the common room and kitchen.

"This definitely is very nostalgic... gross." Katsuki complains and I laugh, looking around hoping that Iida woke up early like usual to start making breakfest.

I walk to the kitchen and I hear the sizzling sound of bacon and see Iida in his apron, and I thank god he's already started cooking or else Katsuki would be upset... he's like a toddler.

"Iida, umm sorry to bother you, but can you make something to eat real quick for me, please?" I ask him politely and he turns to me and his eyes widen and his jaw drops.

I then realize that Katsuki is right behind me, looming over my smaller figure.

"(Y/n)... why does Bakugo look, how do I say this without getting blown up... older?" Iida asks me and I smile sheepishly.

How do I explain that my boyfriend/future husband got hit with a quirk and time traveled here, while my Katsuki is with pregnant future me?

"Umm... he time traveled kinda? I'm not sure how else to explain it." I tell him nervously and he looks at me like I'm insane.

"Well that's... something." Iida mutters and I laugh a little.

"Can I just have something to eat? I'm fucking starving." Katsuki complains and Iida hands him a plate of bacon and eggs.

"Here... I don't understand what's going on, but you should tell Aizawa-sensei as soon as he wakes up." Iida informs us and I nod, and I'm dragged by Katsuki to sit with him.

We sit down and he begins to eat before I notice my stomach grumbling... oops... Katsuki sighs and holds out his fork with some food on it and I look at him shocked.

"Eat." Katsuki tells me and I gulp before I do, and he just begins to feed me... maybe I'm the toddler.

I blush a little, as he continues to feed me before I hear a loud gasp, and Katsuki drops the fork and groans burying his head into his arms before muttering, "Damn nerd...".

I turn to see Midoriya completely shocked, and I mean I was too, but I think he's more shocked since he's known Katsuki since childhood.

"KACCHAN?!" Midoriya screeches and I stand up and rush over to him to calm him down.

"Shhh! Don't scream right now... just calm down and sit down, okay?" I calmly ask him and he nods sheepishly and we walk back over and he sits down, but before I can too, Katsuki pulls me into his lap.

I wonder if he's this protective and jealous in the future too... I mean he did run to Shinso's dorm when he and I were just playing Uno... yeah maybe he's the jealous type.

"Kacchan... umm... what happened?" Midoriya timidly asks and Katsuki groans.

"We heard someone scream is everyone alright?!" Denki yells as he hops out of the elevator along with Mina, Kirishima, and Sero... ugh more people to explain this to.

"WHY IS BAKUBRO SO BIG AND TALL NOW?!" Kirishima questions and I cover my ears.

"Why is (Y/n) on your lap???" Denki asks totally jealous, but I move on.

"You extras are so fucking loud..." Katsuki complains and I laugh... he still calls them 'extras' in the future I guess.

"ANSWER US DAMNIT!" Mina yells and I sigh... my relationship with Katsuki was exposed by future Katsuki... wow so fun.

"I time traveled from some shitty extra's quirk. I have a pregnant wife I have to get back to but I'm fucking stuck here for the time being." Katsuki explains and they are just speechless... I mean I would be too if I wasn't his girlfriend.

"Woah woah woah... wait... pregnant wife??? You got married??? AND you knocked that poor girl up???" Mina questions and I deadpan... I'm the poor girl.

"Jesus you make it sound like I forced (Y/n) to get pregnant and marry me." Katsuki says and they once again have just no words.

"(Y/N) IS PREGNANT?!" Denki and Sero scream and I cover my face in embarrassment, even though it's not current me that's pregnant... I hate time travel.

"NO YOU IDIOTS! My future self is pregnant and married to Katsuki, not me." I sigh out and I lean against Katsuki's broad chest for some comfort... jesus I'm stressed.

Katsuki's hands slither around to my waist and he starts rubbing my tummy, weird, but ok. Oh... he misses future me, that's actually really sweet that he likes to hold her pregnant stomach... never thought he would be that kind of person though.

"You... you called him Katsuki... ARE YOU TWO DATING RIGHT NOW?" Mina squeals and I groan... I wish everyone would stop yelling for just one second.

"Yes, I'm dating current Katsuki. He's currently in the future with pregnant me... fuck time travel makes everything fucking confusing." I whine and Katsuki pets my hair.

"This is so weird to watch..." Sero whispers and I roll my eyes, and I continue to enjoy Katsuki's comfort.

"Well... what the hell is this?" I hear Aizawa's low voice say and I turn to see my teacher; confused, annoyed, and tired.

Katsuki lifts me off his lap so easily, and stands up to greet his old teacher... it's weird seeing him being the same height as Aizawa.

"I'm Bakugo from the future, I got caught in a quirk accident so I'm stuck here for the time being, and teenage me is just fine. He's with future (Y/n)." Katsuki quickly explains, without swearing surprisingly... he's gained some manners.

"How are you sure he's safe and with (Y/n)?" Aizawa scolds and Katsuki gulps, hmm I guess even though he graduated he's still sort of scared of Aizawa.

"Because I'm married to her in the future." Katsuki says somewhat proudly and I smile... he's been annoyed the whole time he's been here so to see him take pride in our relationship makes me happy.

"Ah... so you two really did follow through on her letter... congratulations Bakugo." Aizawa states with a small grin and Katsuki surprisingly returns it, while everyone else looks confused at Aizawa's words and I look at him shocked.

He couldn't have read the letter right? Why would he have? I know Katsuki would rather die than show that to anyone else.

"You... you read the letter? Why? I-It was o-only meant for Katsuki to see..." I start to cry and struggle with my words... I really didn't want anyone else to read what I thought would be my final words to Katsuki.

I probably wouldn't have cried if Katsuki had told me that Aizawa read it, but today has been... a lot. And it's not even noon yet.

"Oh fuck, (Y/n)... my dumbass probably forgot to tell you... I'm so sorry..." Katsuki whispers quietly and he pulls me into a hug and I just cry a little more... it's not that I'm angry or super upset, it's just I hate thinking about that letter.

I really thought I was going to die when I wrote it.

"I really didn't mean to let him see it, the old hag handed it to him and I was crying a lot and I didn't have much control in the situation since I just had opened it and I was a mess... I'm really sorry." Katsuki continues to apologize quietly and I begin to feel tired.

~

"(Y/n)... wake up... (Y/N)!" I hear someone yell and instantly shot up, and I turn to see normal, teenager Katsuki... thank fucking god. And I'm also in my own room... I guess future Katsuki brought me back up here

"KATSUKI!" I yell jumping on him and smiling... as much as I love future Katsuki, I prefer my boyfriend.

I pepper his face with kisses and hold him so tight that I could suffocate him almost.

"I missed you." I whisper and he hums.

"What do you mean? I've been here the whole fucking time." He responds and I stare at him confused.

"You don't remember? You and the future version of yourself switched places due to a quirk incident." I explain to him and he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"I would've remembered that. I'm pretty sure you dreamed it, you were muttering my name the whole time you were sleeping." Katsuki says confidently and snickers a little and I lie back down totally puzzled... I'm pretty sure it happened, weird.

a/n: just thought this would be fun lol anyways thanks for reading :)

~2263 words~

-mads-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 2.2K 50
(Finished) (ส/ษด), แด€ ส€ษชแด„สœ แด›แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด… ษขษชส€สŸ, แด‡ษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แดœ.แด€ สœษชษขสœ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ ส€แด‡แด„แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด…แด€แด›ษชแดษดs แด›แด แด€ษชแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜ แด€ษดแด… แด˜ส€แดแด แด‡ สœแด‡ส€sแด‡สŸา“. แดกสœแด€แด› ษชา“, sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด› แด€ สœแดแด›-สœแด‡...
Hot Sugar By A

Fanfiction

238K 5K 35
18+ NO MINORS THIS STORY ISN'T FOR YOU Bakugo x F! Reader College Quirkless AU More details on the "info"page.
967K 34K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
384K 9.7K 31
โ๐™’๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™–๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™†๐™–๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™ž?โž โ๐™†๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›.โž ห—หห‹ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰... 'หŽห— the class 3a rivals, bakugo katsuki...