𝐧𝐲𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐑𝐒π₯𝐒𝐚 β€’ drac...

By twytgray

Elnara Mae and Draco Malfoy maybe different by body and mind but they still are very similar when it comes to... More

🎬
𝐅𝐀𝐍 ππ„π‡π€π•πˆπŽπ”π‘
π–π„π€πŠ π…πŽπ‘ πŒπ„
π–π€π‘πŒπ“π‡ πŽπ… π˜πŽπ”
π“π‡π„πŽπƒπŽπ‘π„ ππŽπ“π“
πŒπ”π…π…π‹πˆπ€π“πŽ
πŒπ€π†πˆπ‚ ππŽπ–πƒπ„π‘
π‚πŽππ’π„ππ”π„ππ‚π„
𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 ππŽπƒπ˜ π–πŽπ‘πŠπ’
𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ€π‹π…πŽπ˜ πˆππ•πˆπ“π„
𝐀 πƒπ€π˜ π–πˆπ“π‡ π†π‘π˜π…π…πˆππƒπŽπ‘'
πŽπ”π‘ 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 π“πˆπŒπ„
𝐍𝐄𝐖 π˜π„π€π‘ 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐒
π–πˆπ“π‡ π€ππŽπ“π‡π„π‘
𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐓 πŽππ‚π„

ππ‘πˆπ™π„ πŽπ… 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃

73 4 12
By twytgray

elnara mae

"It's not to late for me to come along with you."

Natalia, Blaise, Draco and I were at the Hogwarts train station. They wanted to make sure I boarded the express safe and sound.

Earlier this morning, I spoke with professor Snape but all he did was hand me my ticket to Kings Cross and information on the car that would lead me to the Manor.

"Relax Nat, I'm just going home. Plus I desparately crave for Eleanor' eggnog", I lied. Adding to that, Eleanor was the name of my house elf who I respected very much.

"Will you be seeing us at the Manor on eve?", Blaise asked.

"I wouldn't miss any chance of hanging out with my two favorite people."

"Ahem", Draco cleared his throat.

"I mean three, three favourite people."

A loud whistle blew followed by a conductor scream, "ALL ABOARD NOW. HURRY UP!"

"Do you have everything?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Alright then, goodbye love", Nat gave me a breathtaking hug and whispered, "And if that devil mother of yours does anything and I mean anything, I'm only a letter away", leaving me with a peck on my lips.

"See you soon, Mae", Blaise bid me farewell by kissing my forehead.

I waited for an embarrassing minute for Draco to say something, but he never did. So I waved to all and got on, still standing with my back facing the doorway.

Cold hands squeezed my warm, glove covered hands, "Takecare", he softly spoke and backed away.

But that's not what I wanted. I wanted to jump him and kiss him till our lips were sore. I wanted to tell him the truth. I wanted to say the three words that lay on the tip of my tongue. But he never once embraced me sexually in public.

Leaving my loved ones behind I journeyed towards what was yet to come.

⚯͛

Families waiting for their loved ones to arrive or to depart and go meet another part of their family. Children pulling at their mothers skirt, encouraging them to come play in the snow. Red tinted cheeks and snow dust trickles in their hair was practically how everyone looked. Kings Cross was flooded and all that I stated was the sight I saw.

My shoulder bag on and suitcase wheeling behind, I exited to find a man called Bill Wilson waiting for my arrival. He looked like he was in his mid 40s, olive skinned with slight wrinkles pinching the side of his eyes and mouth, short curly blonde hair, sea green eyes and wore a classic black tuxedo. Beside him stood a lavish Mercedes Benz 260D, a model I always fancied.

"Good Morning Ma'am, you must be Miss Elnara Mae?", his strained voice asked.

"In flesh", I smiled.

"I'm Bill Wilson, a chauffeur sent by the Malfoy' ", he said and opening the back hood of the car and placing my luggage in.

"It's lovely to meet you Bill."

He drove us to our destination and throughout the car ride I felt depressed. I thought of only good memories because I was about to make some bad ones. I felt so numb and useless. Maybe I'll jump out the car? It's not like anyone will miss me right? I felt like a waste of space anyway, I mean my own mum doesn't think proudly of me.

"We're here, Miss Mae."

Now I realise why Draco was so dull and to himself. The atmosphere surrounding the castle was all so negative, lifeless and dead. It did not even feel home like.

Bill took care of my stuff while I pushed open the grand doors of the Manor. I came into a living space that was not as dull as the vibe outside. There was only emarald, white and gold fixtures, fire place lit but the only thing missing was Christmas decor.

"Hello?"

Silence

"Is anyone home?"

Footsteps got louder and a presence was made visible. Stood there was a beautiful woman, black flowy dress that only was tight around the chestle region, hair in a half up - half down that showed off the division of blonde and brunette locks and red lips that gave colour to her pale skin.

"Welcome my dear, I'm Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy."

"Pleasure to meet you, Mrs Malfoy", I offered a hand to shake.

"Darling, please call me Narcissa", she tenderly said and pulled in for a hug, which I whole heartedly accepted.

"I have so many questions Narcissa. I feel lost and tired. Help me", I pleaded.

"All in right time my love. Let's just take a seat and we'll talk over tea. Does that sound good?", she said with a hand on my cheek.

I sat on the couch, fiddling nervously with my fingers and waited patiently for her to come back. What should I even ask her first? God, was I fumbled. She came quick with a tray that had biscuits, bowl of sugar cubes, small glass jar of milk and three cups and saucers....?

"Please tell me why have you summoned me here and what is this meeting you speak of and why is it just me and not your son and where-"

"I'm sorry Elnara but I am not the one to tell you this."

"Then who can?", I was on the verge of screaming.

"Hello daughter"

"Mum?", I looked at her figure approaching me and that sly grin on her face.

"Don't just sit there darling, aren't you going come greet your mother?"

Knowing the consequence, I got up and embraced her. "My darling daughter, always so obedient", she hissed in my ear and squeezed me tight.

"Narcissa", my mother greeted with and head nod, "Helena", she did the same back.

"Let's get started, shall we?", mother said like more of a command.

"Please explain to me what is happening? First that voice then the-"

"What voice?", mother glared.

"It was a woman calling my name."

When I said that, Narcissa' posture erected and looked everywhere else other than Helena. She looked terrified.

"YOU. YOU FOOLISH WOMAN", mother barked at her. "YOU WENT BEHIND MY BACK AND TRIED TO WARN HER, DIDN'T YOU?"

Helena conjured a dagger and held it against Narcissa' neck.

"Mum stop it!"

"It's- it's not what you think", she rasped, feared that she was going to die.

"THEN WHAT IS IT CISSY? BECAUSE I WILL CALL ON THE DARK LORD AND TELL OF YOUR FAULTS", the screening continued.

"MUM PLEASE, YOU'RE HURTING HER!", I pleaded desparately.

Mother removed the blade and threw her onto the couch leaving her to rub against her throat  "Explain yourself."

"Elnara wasn't who I was looking for, it was my son. I called out to him because I was so sure of his faith. But after our deal I fed Elnara' name into his ears. I was simply trying to convey the message of what was going happen so she could prepare for it. But she did not understand that kind of magic. So finally when the date was set, I was instructed to inform her and so I wrote to her which led her here."

Then it hit me. That night when Draco took me to the Astronomy tower and spoke about a voice saying my name and later stating that he thought it was his mum. Had I not been so stupid, I would have figured out whatever this deal was earlier and escaped from it.

"It was you", I said shockingly. "Draco mentioned your voice but I thought of it as some sort of loosy game."

"ENOUGH", mothers cold voice yelled. "I'll let this mistake pass but", she gave a long pause, "If you ever act half-witted behind my back, I will make sure I have your blood on my hands", she spat mercilessly and recieving a gasp from me.

"I apologise, Helena and I swear never to do it again", Narcissa said with her head hung low in disgrace.

"What deal is she talking about, mother?"

"Before that, tell me about about school. How high have your grades been?", she asked calmly while take a seat.

Seriously, school? She thinks now is a good time to ask.

"All good mum"

"All A grade, I hope", she said more of a question.

"Yes mother"

"My beautiful and obedient girl. Always keeping our name in the clouds."

"Now for the grand reveal", she said with excitement.

To say I am sacred was an understatement.

"You see Narcissa here", she said posing towards her, "She is very kind and caring and all the possible good habits. But I show no mercy. That's what makes us so different and independent."

She continued, "Originally her offspring, Draco Malfoy was pronounced to be stained. The dark lord promised Lucius and her fame and wealth for the task Draco was going to do. But then I had an even better idea."

Narcissa gazed at me with helpless eyes trying to apologise for what my mother was about to say next. But my mind was drawn towards my mothers voice.

She paced dramatically back and forth with her hand clasped behind. "I thought why not let my daughter do the deed, so that we were the ones who could be rewarded with glorious everything."

"Helena, this was not the-"

"SILENCE CISSY, I'M NOT FINISHED."

"You're sacrificing your only daughter for wealth?", I muttered in a shaky voice. Tears already threating to leak.

"Sacrifice? Oh no darling, who do you think I am?", she dramatically gasped.

"What if I don't want to take part in those activities?", I tried to fight back.

"Don't bullshit me Elnara. You are going to walk in my footsteps and make me proud", she said with and evil smile.

"I'm so sorry Elnara!", the Malfoy explained.

"Sorry? You should be thanking us for protecting your offspring. After all, she working in place of him."

"Mum please don't make me do this", I said through my tears. "I'm scared."

"Too late love, the ceremony is tomorrow", she added, "And I know you will forever do as I say. So dry you weakness and stand strong."

"But mother-"

"SHUT IT EL, if you disobey me, not only you but the Malfoy boy will die aswell and besides", she walked to me and leaned closer to my ear, "You would not want to do that to someone you....love."

She was right, I would keep Draco safe at all cost even if that means giving up my love and his friendship. That would also me isolating myself from Natalia and Blaise but most importantly, the golden trio. I'd be the traitor amongst many, excatly what he'd refer to me as.

Sniffing, I looked at my devilish mother, "What do I need to do?"

"I knew you'd never let me down", she praised and embraced me.

"Cissy, would be kind enough to show her to her room?"

"Of course Helena. Follow me El."

"But what-"

"All will be revealed tomorrow after breakfast. So I'd suggest you get a goodnight sleep and wake up ready to conquer", mother said and within a snap she apparated into thin air.

The suite prepared for me was sweet and simple. Not very extravagant but not to less. It was mint green and cream themed with a queen size bed, sufficient furniture, in-room bathroom and piles of books.

The moment we stepped in, she pulled me into a hug, "Dear, I'm so sorry. I wasn't aware that she would place you as bait. She said she would carry out the task herself. Oh darling, I'm so, so sorry", she said in a rush.

I couldn't handle it anymore. I broke down with a loud sob. Tears endlessly falling and my voice letting of moans of pain. I was shaking, my head felt like there was a wrecking ball swinging hard against it. My throat was dry and my hands clinging onto Mrs. Malfoy for support.

But Narcissa soundlessly comforted me and gave me her shoulder to cry on. Caring for me like a mother should care for her child.

How could my own blood to this to me? How does she always manage to hypnotise me? Why was she the one to decide the plot of my future? Why mum, why?

My mother was so blinded by materialistic joys that she wasn't aware, the prize of her greed could be her daughter' own blood.

***

a/n

helena mae played by the one and only cate blanchett.

i enjoyed writing this chapter so much because of all the unanswered questions plus it's only the beginning so......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
11.7K 509 71
A DRACO MAFLOY LOVE STORY 1995-96 During her sixth year, Alora Slater is recruited by the Dark Lord himself, and is required to join her mother at th...
447K 13.9K 91
16+ π’œπ“ƒπ’Ή π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“€π“ƒπ‘œπ“Œ 𝒹𝒢𝓂𝓃 π“Œπ‘’π“π“, π’»π‘œπ“‡ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝐼 π“Œπ‘œπ“Šπ“π’Ή π“‡π“Šπ’Ύπ“ƒ π“‚π“Žπ“ˆπ‘’π“π’» 𝒢 π“‚π’Ύπ“π“π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 π“‰π’Ύπ“‚π‘’π“ˆ... She was...
1.9K 125 28
A Draco Malfoy love story, enemies to lovers. Y/n, a pretty sweet little witch, with some anger issues, is quite the bitch sometimes. They hate each...