𝑷𝑢𝑰𝑺𝑢𝑡, Johnny Lawrence...

By ilyv44

In the vibrant city of LA.. Y/n finds herself in the heart of Reseda, a place that holds both promise and tre... More

0001
0002
0003
The brown eyed boy
Fucking Johnny.
Give em' hell
Human again.
Grits.
She's a fuck up!
I thought you forgot about me..
Why am I here?
The fine art of Johnny Lawrence.
Did I fuck up?
Why now?
Mother.
Talk to me.
Special delivery.
Love sucks ass.
Should've ve given more thought.
Confessions.
Maybe I lied...
Love is not hate.
The hate you give..
Rebuilding us.
Better together.
We fell...
I miss you..
The party.
Uncover the truth.
What's a beer war?
Perfect dress, perfect fit...
My dancer!
Conversations and karate.
Competition.
Competition ||.
The final.
New beginnings
0004

The best birthday gift.

1K 16 3
By ilyv44

︎︎︎˗ˏˋ 34🎬  'ˎ˗

"Life become truth only when person
believe it."
-Mr myagi

"Where are you taking me?" I laughed.

I was unfamiliar with the roads. I had no clue where we were and he sure wasn't going to tell me.

"Johnny its dark and were driving. Are you sure you can see?" I asked.

"Can you just shut up and wait?" He smiled.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes.

✧︎

When we arrived to the spot he helped me get out of the car.

He grabbed my hand and moved all the leaves.

What ever place he wanted to take me to was hidden.

"I'm pretty sure I almost ate a branch." I smiled.

"I'm surprised you haven't started whining yet." He smiled.

He finally found the spot. It was a little old fountain and the were flowers blooming everywhere.

"Oh my god!" I shrieked.

I let go of his hand and looked around.

"Where'd you even find this?" I asked.

"When me and the gang were younger we would bike around here and we found it. We eventually claimed it ours but we added all the leaves in the way so no one would know its here." He admit.

"Smart." I smiled

I looked around the fountain to see his and the gangs initials carved in the fountain.

"You know that's vandalism?" I teased.

"Oh shut up!"  He smiled.

"Look lay down." He sat on the grass.

"Fine." I laid next to him.

I looked up.. and there was a beautiful view of the sky in front of us.

"You remembered?" I smiled.

"How could I forget?" He asked getting on top of me and placing his lips on mine.

He remembered I loved the fucking stars. I only told him once...once.

"lListen I need to ask you something." He admits pulling out a box.

"I'm letting you know I'm too young to get engaged." I teased.

"Dont worry I could wait till forever but that's not it." He pulled out a necklace.

It was a gold necklace with his name on it.

"Johnny.. is that real gold?" I asked.

"Yes because no piece of jewelry is as priceless as you." He smiled putting on the necklace.

"Johnny I cant take this! Yhis is way to expensive your crazy." I laughed as I looked at his name on my neck.

"It's yours I don't care." He kissed me.

"Listen, I know we've had our ups and downs but I love you. Always have always will, so will you be my girlfriend y/n?" He asked.

"Yes johnny I would love to." I admit before kissing him.

"So it's official huh?" He teased.

"Took you long enough!" I laughed.

"But seriously im never taking off his necklace." I layed on his chest.

"Happy birthday princess." He kissed my head.

"This is like the only time I've ever celebrated my birthday before." I admit.

"Well im glad it was with me." He smiled.

"Me too, But you know what would make it one thousand times better?" I suggested.

"What did I miss for you to have a perfect birthday?" He joked.

"The gang." I smiled looking up at him.

"Who said I forgot?" He smiled.

Before I could say anything I heard foot steps coming from behind.

"You really think we wouldn't be here for your birthday?" Bobby asked.

I shot up from the ground.

"Let alone when you're leaving us for college? Your pretty funny." Dutch smiled as they all came up running towards to hug me.

I hugged Dutch first.

"Don't be such an ass on my birthday!" I teased.

"Oh shut up." He rolled his eyes

"Respect your elders.. you do know I'm older than you." I joked before hugging bobby.

"Happy birthday brat. I'm gonna miss your ass in college." He admits.

"Don't miss me too much." I joked before hugging him tighter.

"You know what? I'm surprised you even made it passed high school with those kind of smarts." Jimmy spoke sarcastically.

"Oh shutup! Whos going to college again?" I laughed before hugging him.

"My goofball!" I smiled before hugging tommy.

"Who's going to laugh at my dad jokes when you're gone?" He hugged me tighter.

"No one." They all chorused.

"Hey hey! be nice." I smiled.

"I actually think pretty corny." I whispered.

"You know what I'll take it." He laughed before letting go.

"Okay guys I have an announcement." I admit.

"Well go ahead." Dutch answered.

"I have decided that I'm just gonna go to college around here not only to stay some what closer to you guys but there are some good colleges in LA." I admit.

"So you're visiting?" Bobby asked.

"Yes dumbass I will be visiting." I smiled.

"Good because I really didn't want you to go that far." Dutch smiled before pulling me into a hug.

✧︎

"Well its getting late and I better get you home before Ali's parents think your missing." He declared before getting up.

"Wait she hasn't done tradition." Dutch pulling out a switch blade.

"Please Im too young to die." I joked.

"Oh for Pete sake!" Jimmy laughed.

"First of all why do just have that with you?" I asked

"You can never be too careful.  But you have to carve your name into the fountain." He handed me the blade.

"Fine." I nod taking the blade and walking over to the fountain.

I picked the spot right underneath Johnny's. I carved my initials and added a '&' sign right underneath Johnny's.

"Oh of course she picked the spot underneath Johnny's."  Jimmy smiled.

"Of course."  I smiled before nudging him slightly.

"This was the best birthday ever guys." I admit before giving the blade back.

"Thank you." I thanked them before pulling them into a group hug.

✧︎

While walking back to the car Johnny wrapped his red jacket around me. We drove to Ali's, but I realized I wouldn't be able to do this anymore in college.

As I got out of the car I walked over to the drivers side, and the window was already down.

"You know I'm going to miss you, this, everything." I admit kissing his lips.

"I love you." He admit.

"I love you more Johnny Lawrence." I smiled before turning around.

"Oh wait! Johnny your jacket." I took it off.

"Keep it.. it looks better on you princess." He admits before driving off.

'Fucker' I smiled as he drove off into the dark.

───────────────────────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 1.6K 40
(⚠️possible TW): alcohol usage + starvation Adelaide Lawrence lives with her father, Johnny Lawrence, in a crappy appartment in reseda california. h...
9.4K 152 12
In which, Y/N LaRusso falls hopelessly in love with one of her brothers bullies.. Bobby Brown x reader (she/her) Completed !! (Long chapters 🫢) than...
1.1M 5.2K 8
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURED CONTENT!!! IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THE EXPLICIT AND TRIGGERING SCENES WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK, THEN PLEASE, THIS BOOK...
27K 2.2K 83
πŸ₯‰place in Romance; Jam-Board 2022 awards. In Misha's opinion, Joni is a brat. He is the spoiled best friend of Misha's younger brother, and much too...