Roses Are Red

Por naeguji

Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots :) feel free to request Más

Requests/Intro UPDATED
Fond of You (Dazushi)
Sweet Obliviousness (Ransushi)
Happy Birthday, Chuuya (Chuuatsu)
Love Potion (Dazushi)
Happy Birthday, Atsushi (Dazushi)
1, 2, 3 (Soukoku)
Hide and Seek (Ranpoe)
A Beautiful Princess (Dazatsu)
The Agency's Kitten (Dazushi)
Dazai's Pet (Dazushi)
I Remember (Dazushi)
Set Up (Soukoku)
Happy Birthday To Me (Dazatsu)
The Art Of Seduction (Shinsoukoku)
Drunk and In Love (Dazatsu)
Sidetracked(Chuuatsu)
Taunting (Fyozai)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 1
Beautiful (Shinsoukoku)
Blood and Lust (Dazatsu)
Ropes (Chuuatsu)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 2
Say You Love Me (Ransushi)
Watch Your Mouth (Ransushi)
Valentines Day (Ransushi)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) ALTERNATE ENDING
No Need To Lie (Sigmaki)
Rendered Speechless (Dazatsuchu)
Make The Touch Go Away (Dazatsu)
Indifferent Because You Want Me To Be (Ranpoe)
An Interesting Turn Of Events (Polydecay+Shibusawa)
The Wedding (Shinsoukoku)
❗️❗️IMPORTANT PLEAse rEAD I BEG.
Forgive Me, Lord (Dazatsu)
Jealousy Is Love (Shibufyo)
Teacher's Pet (ShibuFyo)
Twenty Three (Dazatsu)
Boy Friends (Soukoku)
A Difficult Case (Chuuran)
Designed For You (Soukoku)
24 Hours (Shibufyo)
The Need To Shed Blood (Shibufyo)
Prey and Its Predator (Shibufyo)
A Dragon's Pet (Shibufyo)
Compensation (Soukoku)(Shibufyo)
An Incu- Succubus (Shibufyo)
Look Pretty (Soukoku)
Look Pretty (pt. 2)(Soukoku)
Accidental Expiriment (Shibufyo)
Run Away With Me (Shinsoukoku)
Feel Me (Shibufyo)
Royal Affairs (Shibufyo)
Polar Opposites (Shibufyo)
Cleanliness (Dazatsu)
Ruin Me (Dazatsu)
The Waist Alone Is Ten Grand (Dazatsu + lots of others but primarily dazatsu)
Soft and Warm (Dazatsu)
The God Of Pleasure (Dazatsu)
Its Dark Out (Tsumori)
Seven Minutes In Heaven (Ranatsu)
Request Stuff!
Weasel (Tsumori)
No more updates

My God (ShinSoukoku)

4K 69 120
Por naeguji

(god/goddess and humans AU)

(Word count: 6058)

IT HAS A SEQUEL CALLED "THE WEDDING (SHINSOUKOKU)"! If you like it, there's a sequel one shot!

-

"Atsushi- hurry!" There was a knock on his door.

The white haired boy quickly put on his shoes, opening it to see smoke overlaying the village. Everyone rushing to a stone platform. The smoke was a symbol. It always appeared before the village's god.

Atsushi quickly rushed in with the crowd, who surrounded the stone platform as a figure's shadow emerged from the smoke. Their god... Ryunsouke Akutagawa.

Atsushi was quick to take a knee. He was their god after all. But none of the villagers seemed to do the same. Was he not supposed to, anymore? No; he would show respect for the deity before him.

The god had black hair with white tips, oddly cut. His skin was pale. Did he even have blood running through his body? He wore a black and dark grey robe, the elegantly planted itself on the floor, hiding his feet. His purple eyes darted across the crowd rather violently. He didn't seem all too happy. And it was no surprise as to why not.

"For one million four hundred and thirty seven thousand six hundred and twenty seven years has this village been under my protection and care. I have kept droughts from withering away your crops, I have kept locusts from feeding on your resources. I've stopped major storms from flooding your village and killing your children."

"And we are- very thankful, my lord!" The head of the Village, known as their director of sorts, was quick to speak, giving a respectful bow of the head.

"Then why has only one of you shown it?" Akutagawa growled, his voice sharp like a sword. He was clearly unhappy with the village. "Eight years ago, the offerings to my temple in exchange for good will became weekly. And then every other week; and then monthly. They became yearly, and five years ago they completely stopped."

"..." The Director cleared his throat. "My lord—"

"Did I say I was done speaking?"

The brown haired male lowered his head in shame and let the god speak.

"The audacity of this village... every day I receive prayers of want, demanding that I continue my goodwill towards this village and yet you give nothing in return. I held out hope that offerings would start up again for five years, but look at where we are now."

"We are so very sorry my lord!" One of the other heads of the village spoke, taking a knee.

"Please, tell us how we may repay you for our sins." Another said, also taking a knee. And by the end of the pleaing, the entire town had joined Atsushi on their knees.

Akutagawa still didn't seem too pleased. "I require a human sacrifice." Gasps erupted among the village. "If I'm not presented with a human life at my temple, I will tear your village apart and kill every first born." That included children, teens, adults, even elderly who were the first child. "And then the regular offerings must continue three times a week, or I'll come to take more lives."

Atsushi swallowed thickly, staring at the angry god who's eyes furiously scanned the crowd. Atsushi felt like his soul was dragged out when the god's eyes locked with his. His eyes widened and he felt a bead of sweat slip down his cheek, he swallowed thickly, quickly lowering his head to intensely stare at the ground.

The director noticed it too. Ah...

Smoke erupted throughout the village as Akutagawa spoke. "By tomorrow at sunrise, the human sacrifice will be in my temple. If not, there will be hell to pay." And with that, the figure disappeared with the smoke.

Atsushi was quick to stumble up, dusting his knee off. The village followed. And dispersed to their normal activities, though there was a tension in the air.

The white haired male was quick to rush to his garden. Instead of having crops like most villages did in their backyard, he chose to have a garden. Everyone grew potatoes, wheat, corn, watermelon, pumpkins, berries.. all they were supposed to give 1 of to the god. But they'd stopped that, obviously.

Atsushi had chosen a garden instead, to grow beautiful flowers and roses. Sometimes he would travel and being back exotic seeds to plant. He figured that perhaps a change in offering would be nice to have for the god. When the offerings were regularly happening, a girl would go from house to house with a basket and collect. He'd always place a bouquet of beautifully colored flowers inside.

Once the offerings had stopped, Atsushi stopped praying for things unlike the rest of the village. It didn't feel right, to demand things of the god and give nothing in return. That didn't mean that the boy had stopped praying all together.

Each morning when he woke up, he would pick a flower and place it on top of a smaller stone platform, that was probably around three inches long and wide, barely lifting off of the ground. Then, he would kneel on both of his knees, putting his hands together. He would wish the god a good morning. And a peaceful day, and good health. He would thank him for blessing him with life this morning, and would be done with his prayer.

When he opened his eyes, the flower would be gone. Whenever he ate, he would take a quick moment to thank Akutagawa for the food and drink. He refused to eat before doing so.

And at night, he would thank him for another peaceful day without drought and without floods. Even if things got bad for the village, like someone got deathly sick or an elder had passed away, Atsushi would thank him for giving them a good life while they still had one.

Sometimes he would make flower crowns or bracelets, or even bouquets if he felt in an extra good mood and had energy to do so. The village's director would work him to death every single day, for no reason at all, it seemed.

Atsushi was quick to create a beautiful flower crown, and a bouquet inside of it. He dropped to his knees, his hands harshly clutched together and he finally prayed for something, for once in his life. Dear Ryunsouke Akutagawa. I am so sorry for being selfish enough to make a request when I have not been giving regular offerings to your temple. Sure, he'd given them at home but still... Please, spare the people of this village. I'm very sure that with proper discipline and without the taking of someone's life, that everything... will be okay, and that we'll start the offerings again. I'll even carry the basket to bring them to the temple for you. Please, lord, spare them... The thought of a villager dying, a life being sacrificed...

Atsushi opened his eyes. The flowers had vanished... but the small platform he used was destroyed. His eyes widened slightly. The god... he must've been upset that he'd asked something of him. He swallowed thickly, silently apologizing before running out of the garden and back into his house to get dressed into proper clothing that wasn't pajamas.

A black short sleeved robe, and then a light purple proper robe that covered his hands and feet. Modesty was something Atsushi always believed in. He believed in Akutagawa's will. Even when the village had become selfish and unfaithful, Atsushi remained.

The white haired male slipped on his sandals, glancing out. Everyone was anxiously preparing. Some even hiding their children, and themselves, in case they were chosen to be sacrificed. Atsushi bit his lip. Should he travel? Just so that his life couldn't be sacrificed...? But that was cowardly, he cursed himself for even thinking such a thing.

He had no friends. He was alone in the village. Atsushi took a shaky breath and attempted to calmly carry on with his daily duties.

He washed and dried many people's clothes. He was required to clean up after the animals they kept in their stable. Atsushi was required to fix up a building as well. Monthly, a strange creature would come along and rip it to shreds. And for some reason Atsushi was always tasked with rebuilding it. He never saw the creature, and when he asked about it everyone was to tight lipped about it.

Atsushi's long day came to an end as he returned home, slipping off his robe as he knelt down in front of the shattered stone in his garden. "..." he stared at it for a moment. Just because the stone wasn't there didn't... mean that he couldn't offer something still. He stood, and began to pick.

Ajisai, to show his gratitude to the god. Peach blossoms for loyalty... he stopped before he could pick them, biting his lip. These flowers were often linked to marriage in their village. Were they not..? He swallowed thickly. The god would know his intentions... he picked them and added them to the Ajisai. Tsubaki, to represent humility and perfect love. Obviously not a romantic type of love.

He had three of each and tied them with a bow, placing them down on the floor in front of him and putting his hands together.

Dear Ryunsouke Akutagawa, I'm very sorry for my inappropriate favor this morning. He assumed he was mad about him asking for something. I apologize for my actions. Thank you for another peaceful day without storm or without drought, without disease and without death. Thank you for the food you've given us today. I hope that, if you sleep, that it is a fulfilling one and you have only but the sweetest of dreams. Amen...

Atsushi slowly opened his eyes, staring down at the bouquet. But... only the Peach Blossoms had been taken. "..." he blinked a few times with a frown.

What did that mean...? He didn't understand. So, he simply left the flowers there. Perhaps the god would take them later.

Atsushi slid off his sandals once inside, and his outer robe. He sat down on the bed, sighing. He was all tuckered out, letting himself fall back on the bed and close his eyes.

His mind felt dazed. He was slipping in and out of sleep, and finally when he thought he might be able to slip into the comfortable void that was unconsciousness, a loud bang yanked him away from that peace. "-!?" Atsushi was quick to stand up. Dust filled his room.

"Atsushi Nakajima." That voice- it was the director. But the footsteps... once Atsushi was able to properly recognize what was going on, he watched as the heads of the village surrounded him. To restrained his wrists together with ropes.

"What— what are you doing-!?" Atsushi struggled against them but it was no use. His eyes watered from the dust and the anxiety.

"For the safety of our village, our people, and our crops, we've deemed your selfish behavior unfit for this village. You will be sacrificed to the god in exchange for our safety." The director announced?

"S— selfish!?" Atsushi couldn't believe his ears. He was always made fun of for constantly praying to the god without asking for things, for being traditional and following the way of Akutagawa's book, his word.

A gag was pulled tightly into his mouth, tied tightly around his head. They were going to sacrifice him...? Why didn't he see it coming? He should've ran when he had the chance.

Was this his punishment? He'd asked Akutagawa to spare the people of the village... perhaps in response to that prayer was his life?

The group dragged Atsushi from his home, and from the village, the gag muffling any and all cries for help. Not that anyone would answer if they woke up from their slumber to hear such things. The temple rested a top of a hill, a ten minute walk from the village.

Tears were running down Atsushi's face as he was dragged into the temple. "Tie his ankles together so he can't escape." The director ordered.

Atsushi was pinned to the ground, stroll struggling against the two who were attempting to tie his ankles together. "Sir he— won't stop kicking!" One of them hissed.

"...tch." The director took a spear from one of the others that wasn't pinning Atsushi down. They were holding them as a threat to Atsushi if he tried to escape. But... He lifted the spear, and stabbed it into one of Atsushi's foot, pinning it into the ground, an agonized cry expelled itself from Atsushi. And then the leader took another spear, and stabbed it into his other foot, another cry following the action.

Everyone backed away as the direction knelt down in front of Atsushi. "You're a monster, Atsushi Nakajima. You have no right to live and now, your ungodly existence will be stripped if from you."

Hiccups escaped Atsushi's throat as the other removed the gag. "P-please... please— don't do this..." Atsushi watched helplessly as the director walked away, exiting the temple with everyone else. Leaving the boy on the floor, spears pinning his feet to the ground, serious rope burns inflicting upon his wrists...

Within an hour, Atsushi had stopped crying. He passed out from the exhaustion, and from the pain... and from everything. He just wanted to curl up into a ball and die. The thought of the god murdering him... taking his life as collateral so the village would be safe...

By the time sunrise rolled around, Atsushi had woken up. A knot twisted in his stomach as anxiety filled him. His eyes widened as smoke began to fill the building. This was it... he was going to die.

The shadowing figure that was Ryunsouke Akutagawa appeared within the smoke. His eyes closed. He lowered his head, sighing softly. He opened his eyes to look down upon the being that had been sacrificed to him. "..." He was met with Atsushi Nakajima... who's wrists and feet were with dried blood. His face twisted into one of disgust and hatred. "What is this..." he hissed softly.

Atsushi shakily stared at the ground, dejected. Was he truly so selfish and vile for the god to hate him, even as a sacrifice?

"..." Akutagawa took a few steps forward, taking a knee win front of the boy and bringing a pale hand to the other's chin, lifting it. "No... this can't be right." Akutagawa seemed irritated...? Upset..? "They really..."

Akutagawa had requested a human sacrifice. He would've hoped that the village would recognize the Director's corruption and sacrifice him. But instead they chose the most innocent boy in the city. They... chose the only one who was actually faithful to the god. The only one that could even hope to be able to restore the village.

The god turned Atsushi's head left to right with his hand before letting it fall. "Tch.." The black haired deity walked behind Atsushi, out of his sight. The next thing Atsushi knew, he felt the spears get yanked out of his feet, weak cries of pain leaving his mouth.

Akutagawa took Atsushi's right ankle in his hand as he knelt down. "Shh... sh... it's alright." He placed a gentle kiss to the wound on the other's foot, and did the same to the other. And just like that, the wounds had healed. As though they never existed in the first place. He walked back in front of him, and with a touch of the hand the ropes disappeared, and with two more kisses so did the wounds.

Atsushi stared at him. "..." How many have had the privilege of being kissed by a god four times...? Akutagawa held the other's wrists in the palms of his hands, and with a blink of an eye, light metal bracelets from his wrist down to his mid forearms appeared with the symbol of the god engraved into them. He blinked a few times. Wha..

"Atsushi Nakajima." Akutagawa's voice was soft, and soothing this time. His expression had softened with... sympathy. "Your village has chosen to sacrifice you on behalf of their crimes, further proving their selfishness and greed... I will not take your living away. But I will take your life." He spoke softly.

He stood up straight, and gently lifted a hand, signifying for the other to stand. Atsushi wondered what he meant by that. He slowly stood up, his legs slightly wobbly. They turned to jelly before the god. "...are you aware what these accessories mean, Atsushi?"

"...I uhm..." he quickly looked down at them. "..don't they mean..." he swallowed thickly. "S..sl-"

"-avery, correct." Akutagawa finished his words for him. "Though, I would like to call it servitude." Why did he seem... amused..? Like Atsushi answered wrongly. But he said it was correct.

"..you may feel odd for a moment." The deity wrapped his arms around the shorter male's waist, and pulling him up against his chest, causing a squeak to escape the human's lips. He held him securely as the smoke appeared again. It was a way of transportation.

Atsushi was stuck between feeling odd, as though his insides were dancing, and also flustered. He was being held so delicately yet securely by a god... once the smoke cleared, Atsushi soon realized they weren't where they were before. Instead, in a luscious mansion.

"..this will be your home from now on." Akutagawa spoke softly, releasing the other from his hold. Atsushi blinked, glancing around. The mansion was made of dark oak wood, the floor a beautiful black tile. Paintings and windows decorated the walls... and... "..." he blinked a few moments.

"For thirteen years, since you were five, every day you have offered me flowers. That's four thousand, seven hundred and fourty five flowers. But... you've offered me multiple flowers on specific days, so I dare say I have more than I know what to do with." Akutagawa chuckled lowly. "I decorated my entire mansion. I may have even started a garden of my own."

All because of Atsushi? Wow... he felt so flattered. "Ah, brother, you've returned." A soft, lower pitched female voice rang throughout the mansion as a woman with black long hair and a black beautiful gown descended the stairs. She approached the two.

"Gin..." Akutagawa gave a polite bow. Gin- the deity's sister, who reigns over a nearby village. Atsushi was quick to give a bow.

"It is alright." The female spoke softly. She met Atsushi's eyes, a soft smile on her face. "...so.. you're the one.." she hummed thoughtfully, eyeing the accessories on his arms. "You poor unfortunate soul—"

"Gin, stop it!" Akutagawa huffed, wrapping a protective arm around Atsushi. "You're scaring him..." he pet Atsushi's hair. "He'll be perfectly safe and cared for by me. Stop speaking of me as though I am evil."

Gin simply chuckled softly. "Poor thing..." she clicked her tongue.

"..." Akutagawa huffed. "Knock it off."

Atsushi stood there awkwardly. He knew that this was simple sibling slander rather than anything serious he should be worried about. "Come, I will show you to my quarters."

He did wonder why... he would need to know Akutagawa's quarters before his own. But didn't question it. He followed Akutagawa up the stairs and down a hallway. So many of the flowers he'd given him, all healthy and alive. It made him feel special.

Akutagawa's room was large, to say the least. A queen bed was in the center of the room, against the back wall. A large walk-in closet and bathroom came with the room. A rug, and a table with a chair. Probably for eating and drinking. It didn't look too comfortable for relaxing. No, the part of the room with cushioned chairs in front of a fancier table looked much more suited for relaxing.

The door shut. "Your clothes will be on the right side of the closet." Hang on— why would Atsushi's clothes be here..? "I prefer to sleep on the left side of the bed though I suppose I really don't mind if you want to take the left.." why would- Atsushi be sleeping here?

Akutagawa stretched his arms. "Go ahead and change.. there is room enough in the closet for you to do so."

Atsushi nodded obediently, and walked to the closet, stepping in and closing the door behind him. On the right... simple kimonos. But.. these were more made for women, weren't they? Well.. the other wanting him to wear them. So he did. He changed into a white simply kimono, and stepped out of the closet. It seemed Akutagawa was changed as well.

  Into this. Why? Because he'd look so pretty in it—

  Atsushi tilted his head. Akutagawa was a Japanese god, though the clothing he now wore seemed to be more on the traditional Chinese side. The deity looked over to him. "...their clothes are quite elegant." He spoke and extended a graceful hand out, beckoning the other over to him. "You must be tired... I can't imagine your sleep was at all peaceful last night without knowing your fate." He played with the others hair.

  "It's... uhm.. yeah.." Atsushi nodded. "I can... sleep here?" He simply wanted to clarify.

  An amused look returned to the always angry looking god. "..yes." He nodded. Atsushi nodded and climbed into the bed. The clothes he wore were so comfortable. He could definitely fall asleep here. In the security of a God's home.

  He closed his eyes and fell asleep instantly.

  "..Nakajima-kun.." A soft female voice whispered. "Wake up..."

  Atsushi's eyebrows furrowed before they opened. "..hm?" He yawned, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. Once his vision cleared, he saw a blonde, short haired woman standing beside the bed.

  "Good morning, Nakajima-kun." She was dressed in a traditional style kimono. "Gin wanted me to wake you. I don't think we've met."

  "...I don't- think we've met either." The girl was wearing the same accessories that Atsushi was. Except they seemed more crystal than metal like his. "..yours.. are crystal.."

  "My name is Higuchi Ichiyou." She then tilted her head and looked down at the accessories. "Ah.. you must not be aware. When you're engaged, it'll be metal. And once properly married, they turn to crystal."

  Atsushi took a second to process it. "...engaged? Marriage!?" Wha- but didn't these mean eternal servitude a.k.a. Slavery-!?

  "Uhm... yes." Higuchi blinked.

  "Wait- who are you married to-!? You're a human just like me-?" Atsushi asked.

  Higuchi tilted her head. "Obviously... I'm married to Gin." She gave a light bow of her head. "Though to avoid confusion, I use my human last name."

  "I don't— does that mean I'm— " Atsushi felt a heat in his face.

  "...you offered the peach blossoms to Akutagawa, did you not?" The blonde raised an eyebrow. The flowers that had been taken from his offering.

  "...I... I did- to show loyalty..." he knew that they meant marriage in his village but— he thought the god would understand his true intentions. And oh boy, did he.

  "..loyalty?" Higuchi laughed a little bit. "Ah, I see." She sighed softly. "You barely gave those flowers around twelve, fifteen hours ago. It annoyed Gin how much Akutagawa was going on about them."

  "..I'm... going to be married to Akutagawa— to a god?" He whispered in disbelief.

  "It's quite the coincidence that you were the one your village wanted to sacrifice." Higuchi sat on the bed beside him. "You seem in shock..?"

  "...so... you offered the peach blossoms to Gin, then?" Atsushi asked.

  "Sort of..?" Yes. "I was traveling with my team. We worked as a group to take out threats to villages. I saw Gin, but I was new to the village. I didn't know... I caught her staring at me many times and I felt completely entranced by her. So I... got to know her. We grew close. And then I offered the peach blossoms... as- a half joke. I thought it would be cute.."

  "...and you ended up being engaged?" Atsushi asked in disbelief.

  "Yeah... she took my hands and next thing I knew, I had what you have on on my arms. She told me she accepted my love and would happily marry me. And brought me back here. It was then I realized..."

  "..but- Akutagawa- he didn't tell me that." He said with a frown.

  "Ah... he probably finds it amusing that you don't know." Higuchi patted his head. "They may look dull now since they're metal but once married they'll turn to crystal. Well... you have to complete the wedding night first. Which truly isn't complete if you don't..."

  Her voice trailed off as the door opened. "Higuchi?" Gin poked her head through the door, a soft smile on her face. "Do you feel like going out?"

  Higuchi smiled brightly and nodded, standing up and leaving Atsushi alone with his thoughts.

  He was- to be married to Akutagawa..? He didn't expect this at all. How could he not have known? He bit his lip. Married... Atsushi was only eighteen and he was going to be getting married.

  "Atsushi." The voice was low and raspy. Ah, Akutagawa. Who else? He stepped into the room. He walked up to the boy. "Did you sleep well?" He asked fondly.

  Should Atsushi say something..? "I did..." he slowly nodded.

  "That's good to hear. Come, I have a gift for you." Akutagawa spoke calmly, taking the other's hand in his own and leading him out of the mansion; behind it. Where a beautiful garden lay.

  "Oh wow..." Atsushi's eyes practically sparkled. "There's so many flowers..." he exclaimed. Even with how much he traveled and tended to his own garden, he'd never seen so many different ones.

"Atsushi." He felt the other's hand on his shoulder. "I have not been honest with you." His voice was calm.

"..." Atsushi blinked and looked back at him. Was it about- the marriage thing? Should he tell him that Higuchi already told him..?

"Those things on your wrist. They symbolize engagement, romantic engagement rather than slavery." Akutagawa spoke calmly. "By offering those peach blossoms... you unintentionally proposed to me."

"Oh.... Higuchi- told me that just a small bit ago.." Atsushi spoke softly.

"..." Akutagawa nodded, taking out the peach blossoms the other had given him and gotten onto one knee. "Atsushi, will you marry me?"

"I— huh-? Aren't we already.."

"You did not propose to me on purpose. It would be unfair to manipulate and twist the rules to force you into a marriage with me." He spoke calmly, with closed eyes.

Truly... the god that was considered the most strict and harsh... was so considerate and kind. "..I'd... love to marry you." He murmured softly.

Akutagawa smiled and stood up, embracing the other in a loving hug. "I'm glad to hear you say that. I'm not sure what I would have done with myself if you said no." He delicately ran his fingers along the others hair.

"I don't think I could ever say no.." Atsushi smiled softly. Even if Akutagawa was a human, his presence was so captivating it was almost unreal.

"I should let you know, though, Atsushi," Akutagawa began. "That the wedding requires, by the end of the night—"

"Ryu." Gin entered the garden.

"Hm? What is it?" Akutagawa turned to face her calmly. Both he and Higuchi had been cut off from telling Atsushi what was o happen. He could only wonder.

"We have a council meeting r if at now. Honestly..." Gin sighed and shook her head. "You're so very forgetful."

Akutagawa rolled his eyes and lifted a hand up in the air, all of a sudden a chain appeared in his hand. The chain was attached to a collar... around Atsushi's neck. Light and metal, the same mark on it while the accessories on his wrists disappear. "...sorry." Akutagawa murmured as he began walking.

"Some of the other gods like to get rather handsy..? I promise his is for your protection." God forbid if Shibusawa got his hands on him— or Francis. Kyouka was a rather clingy goddess who, if she made a friend, would not let go. Ever. At all. Akutagawa truly just did this for paranoia of someone trying to steal his beloved at this meeting.

"Ah... I see..." Atsushi said with a small embarrassed smile as he followed the other like a dog on a leash. He was led to the main room where Higuchi and Gun were waiting. Smoke erupted and the four of them were teleported.

It was a beautiful, long hall. With a table. Seated at it were gods and humans...

"Took you long enough." A fluffy haired brunette sighed. He wore a loose white robe, bandages covering most of his body. In his lap... sat a smaller male. He looked godly, definitely not a human. Firey red hair and ocean blue eyes, in a black and red elegant outfit.

"Shut up." Were the raspy, and annoyed words that came from his lips.

"...why, whatever you say, Chuuya~" The brown haired male spoke with a playful tone, not taking him seriously.

"..so... this is who you've chosen?" Another male, with red hair and darker than most of the god's skin spoke with interest. He wore a brown traditional outfit, rested a head in his hand. "..what is his name again?"

"Atsushi Nakajima." Akutagawa replied calmly. "Atsushi, this is Oda." He gestured towards the man who had spoke.

  "...hello.." Atsushi gave a small wave. He couldn't help but feel intimidated, being in the presence of all of these gods.

  Oda gave a polite wave back, seeming to understand.

  "We don't have time for introductions," a blonde hissed. "Since they decided to be late." He glared at the four as Akutagawa sat down, taking Atsushi in his lap and Gin sat down, doing the same with Higuchi. It was something both the brunette and Chuuya were doing. As well as a shaggy dark purple hair male who's hair covered his eyes, and a black haired male who was in his lap, eating candy.

  With that, the meeting seemed to have started.

"So... the Elder Gods have a few announcements for us." Kunikida stood up and sighed, a scroll appearing in his hands as he began to read.

"What.. are the elder gods?" Atsushi asked Akutagawa quietly.

"Ah.. they're the gods of all gods. The wisest, strongest and oldest of us all. They've been here since the beginning. There are only around six or seven." Whereas... there were thirty gods at the table at the current moment.

The meeting was rather short. "So.. when do you two plan to be officially married? I have to fit it into my schedule." Kunikida huffed, flipping open his book with a pen.

Akutagawa closed his eyes. "..tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow?" Atsushi asked in disbelief. He'd hardly been here for a day- he hadn't even been able to properly process this whole marriage thing...

  "Good." Kunikida huffed, writing it down in his book before closing it. "Meeting adjourned!"

  Akutagawa let Atsushi off of his lap, humming as he himself stood up. "Akutagawa. Atsushi." The two of them turned their heads to a slightly older looking man with circular glasses and black hair. "The Elder Gods wish to speak with you."

  Atsushi blinked. Had they done something wrong? It didn't look like any of the other gods were being called upon by the Elder Gods. Akutagawa simply nodded, and he dragged Atsushi along by the chain to follow the man to a small shrine. Akutagawa put his hands together and so did the man... so Atsushi did the same. Smoke appeared around them.. and then they teleported. To where? Atsushi had no clue.

  It was an elegant room, with five large chairs. But they were all empty. One man stood there. He had long white hair and red eyes, an elegant black and red robe decorated with jewels on it. "Is this the one they chose to sacrifice?" The man purred.

  "It is." Akutagawa said with a nod.

  "As you know... offerings go from the gods, a portion of them to the elder gods. But as the village hasn't been paying offerings for many years they certainly have a lot to make up for." The god extended a hand. Such long nails. "Hand him over."

  "An engagement cannot be broken, Shibusawa." Akutagawa spoke calmly. For some reason, Atsushi had a feeling the other expected this.

  "A marriage can't be broken. And as I recall it you two haven't become one yet, and the peach blossoms were an accident." Shibusawa took a few steps towards them. "You are in no place to question an Elder God."

  "I am not questioning it, but accidental or not, a sacred bond has been formed." Akutagawa spoke again, his tone more hostile. "You know this. That's why you waited until all of the Elder Gods were gone until you spoke with me."

"Do not defy me what is rightfully mine, Akutagawa."

"You're not telling me something."

"Oh? Whatever would make you think that?" Shibusawa seemed to calm himself, which was all the more reason to be suspicious.

"Because the last time you required an offering from any god was twenty seven years ago." It was a different voice that spoke out this time. The three of their attentions turned to an older looking man with grey hair and a green robe. "You have Fyodor. Begone."

".." Shibusawa scoffed. "I thought everyone left." He flicked his wrist, irritated. "...until they have become one, not even the marriage tomorrow night will be final." His eyes flickered to Atsushi. "..and I don't think he's ready for that yet." A sly grin slit across his face.

"You've caused enough trouble for one era, Shibusawa."

"Don't be so hostile, Fukuzawa. I'm simply keeping life interesting." Shibusawa turned on his heel, walking away.

"..Fukuzawa." Akutagawa gave a polite bow. And after a moment, Atsushi quickly followed.

"Do not worry about Shibusawa. He is a twisted individual but he knows not to act up..." he had been casted out as an Elder God only to regain his title so many times.. "You two may return. You have lots to plan."

And with that.. smoke consumed them, only for them to reappear at their living space. "..Akutagawa."

"Hm?"

"I.. well- I hear about it a lot. Something we're supposed to do before the marriage becomes final, but I don't know specifically... what that is yet." He scratched the back of his head as the collar and chain disappeared from around his neck.

"..." Akutagawa sighed. "I will not force you to do anything that you don't want to," he began. "But it would be appropriate if we engaged in sexual activities after. The marriage will not become official until then."

Atsushi blinked a few times, before his face slowly heated up. "S- sex?" He hadn't even done it yet, much less with a man. He thought stuff like that- "But- in the village-"

"They twisted my words.. but you were raised to believe such things were wrong so I would understand if you wouldn't want to." He murmured, crossing his arms.

"I- no, I want to-"

"You want to?" Akutagawa raised an eyebrow.

"No- not like-" Atsushi sighed. He was stumbling all over his words. "It's not that I don't want to... but- I'm not sure how.. comfortable I am? I'm not sure how... it's not like I've thought about it.. it's not like I've even done it..."

"That is okay. I haven't either." Akutagawa spoke calmly. "..but.. I am afraid Shibusawa will try to get his hands on you if we don't.."

Atsushi swallowed thickly with a nod. He knew he was right.. "Why don't I let you sleep on it?" Aku already made up his mind. He'd rather be uncomfortable while making love than lose his love to someone else.

Atsushi nodded. "Okay.. that- sounds good." He decided, fidgeting with his fingers. Akutagawa swept him off of the ground, a surprised squeak making its way out of the white haired male's lips.

"Don't worry. I've no intention of dropping you." He hummed softly as he carried the other upstairs. "..I love you."

"Love.." a god loved him. That was the first time he'd ever heard someone say they love him, and it was from a god... "I.. love you too..."

-

Might write a wedding scene? In a desperate mini chapter? Idk, how much do ya'll want that?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

32.4K 1.1K 15
* ༄ ೃ °•⁀➷ ❝𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚�...
279K 4.2K 29
Hi, everyone. This is my first time publishing my works. I've never done this before. And I'm writing a one shots story with the Bungou stray dogs ch...
14K 438 14
⤷ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘢𝘤𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵. ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘶 𝘥𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘢𝘤...
345K 19.9K 67
You are transported into Bungou Stray Dogs and take Chuuyas place in the Universe. STARTED: July 7th, 2022 ENDED: September 20th, 2022