you little tease//present mic...

By skettiiiiii

They took a shot in the dark and look where it got them. This is also my first time writing a fanfic so help... More

Intro
001
002
003
004
005
Authors note!
006
007
Hey yall
008
009
010
011
012
A/n!!!!
013
014🍋
015☁️
Not an update
016
Not an update
017
019

018

1.9K 57 26
By skettiiiiii

"Principal nezu I'm telling you I know it's them. You can see it clear as day in the photos! You must do something about this."

"I hear your concern for the matter and I will keep it under control. I will talk to both miss y/n and present mic about this."

"Thank you sir. I'm glad you understand how much of an issue it is." They spoke with a proud smile on their face.

"Yes yes. Now if you would, I have work to do." Principal nezu spoke nodding to the door....

——————-

Don't worry y'all Ik it's short but I'll try to speed run this next one with writing. Lucky for you guys I have most of it planned out. Hopefully the plot isn't entirely trash :p

-me who tf else would be writing my story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 8.9K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: •Strong language •Fluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth •Gore •Sexual content] Living a normal life had...
453 14 21
As the sun sets the evening before their graduation from U.A. High, a group of heroes-to-be gathers for a night like no other- their last before step...
311K 9.3K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...
92.1K 1.4K 43
A collection of BNHA Oneshots. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Disclaimer: I do not own the MHA characters, they belong to their rightfu...