The Guitarists Savior (Bandai...

By randomisbraindead

A non-despair AU mainly cause idk how to write stuff like that -sob- Life has been a living hell for Mikan Ts... More

A long day
When will things get better?
My savior
The concert pt. 1
The concert pt. 2
I promise.
A date or just a hangout?
Definitely a date pt. 1
Definitely a date pt. 2
Definitely a date pt.3
Hell in heels
New client?
Update!
Update/warning
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Update!

Chapter 20

122 2 4
By randomisbraindead

Sorry for not uploading anything in a while I got sick and nearly died 💀💀

Kazuichi POV (first person)

Getting all the ice cream out of the mop heads hair was sure annoying, it took forever to get it out but luckily, it all washed out. Now we were just waiting for Ibuki and errr..Mikan? To come back.

We were sitting on a park bench, Mop Heads™️ hair drenched from all the water from before. Who even lets their hair get that wild and messy?

Mikans hair didn't look all that great either, but they both seem to pull it off really well. Who am I to judge, my hair probably looks weird too.

I adjusted my beanie and put my hands behind my head, putting my leg over the other and sighing. Mop Head..uhh what's his name again?

I looked over at him and saw he was just staring into space, he's kinda a weirdo...ehh guess I kinda have to get used to it. Since he's my best friends girlfriends best friends.

Are they even girlfriends? Ibuki gets all gushy and lovey dovey whenever I try and bring it up, would that be a maybe?

I shrugged to myself and sighed again, "So confusing.." Mop Head seemed to have heard me and looked at me, "Huh?"

I sat up and nervously scratched the back of my head, "Uhh errr nothing, just thinking out loud I guess." I felt the air begin to grow awkward but luckily my phone rang.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and looked at it, seeing a message from a good message of mine. I perked up a little and quickly responded to it.

Gamer Queen 👾👑: Hey hey Kaz! Are you coming to the party I invited you to?

Shark Teef 🦈🧰: Hell yea! Ibuki's comin with me too!

Gamer Queen 👾👑: Cool! See you and Ibuki there! I'm inviting some other friends from my other classes, it'll be a nice way to meet new people

Shark Teef🦈🧰: hey! I meet plenty of new people! But cool, see ya tomorrow night!

I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket, looking up to see Ibuki and uhhhh, Mikan coming back. Ibuki waved once she noticed she got my attention.

I stood up from the bench and so did Mop Head, "Ah, glad to see there's no trace of ice cream left." Mop Head smiled.

Mikan nodded, and Ibuki smiled nervously, "Ibuki's sorry about that! Kaz and Ibuki will pay for your ice creams next time!"

I looked at Ibuki sharply as she said that, "HUH?! LIKE HELL I WILL!" She quickly pulled on my single strand of braided hair, making me wince and quickly give in.

I grumbled and I rubbed the side of my head, "Anyways, Ibuki's really glad to see Miki and her friend here!"

I nodded, adding onto what Ibuki was saying, "Yea, she's been going on and on about how badly she's been wanting to see-."

Ibuki cut me off before I could say more, "Hahah! Kaz doesn't know what he's talking about, too much times around machines I guess!"

I gave her a confused look, but then immediately realized after seeing the embarrassment on her face. "Ooohhhh."

"Ibuki and I were just in the neighborhood and decided to go to the park, that's when Ibuki saw you and recognized you." I said with a smile.

Ibuki nodded, "Now we're all here! Like the Three Musketeers!" Mikan gave her a smile, "U-um, Ibuki, th-there's four o-of us."

Ibuki looked at me, Mop Head, and Mikan. "Oh yea, then how about the Mystery Gang! Except without the dog!"

Mop Head gave her a smile, "Ah, to be a part of a fun friend group, how amazing is that!"

Ibuki nodded excitedly, "Hell yea! This is so rad!" I couldn't help but smile and nod, and even Mikan, who looked like she was shy and timid all the time, even smiled.

"Hey! Maybe we should plan a get together soon!" Ibuki suggested, "Kaz and I get off work early tomorrow!"

Mikan and Mop Head looked at each other, then back at Ibuki and I, "Ah, that would be perfect! Getting to know each other and becoming even better friends!" Mop Head happily exclaimed.

Definitely a weirdo.

"Cool! What time are ya thinking?" Ibuki asked, grabbing her phone from her pocket to set an alarm.

"U-um, well, Nagito and I ha-have to be s-somewhere b-by 8 in the afternoon s-so.." Mikan thought for a moment, "5?"

Ibuki nodded, "Totally groovy! Ibuki can't wait!" I was beginning to feel like a third wheel, which made me a bit awkward but I'm sure Mop He- wait his name was Nagito?? Feels the same too.

It's been a while since Ibuki has felt this genuinely happy with a romantic interest, sure she's had flings and such but never nothing big.

From what I know, Ibuki wants a long lasting relationship instead of a temporary physical one, if she wanted to come out as ace I wouldn't have minded she didn't need to use fancy words.

Though there was this one person she seemed to make her really happy, it didn't really end well though and she's been wary ever since then.

Can't really blame her though, the breakup was really bad and left her depressed for a while. Luckily, Ibuki was able to jump back from it and now here she is with Mikan.

I have to go through hours and hours of Ibuki going on and on about how great and beautiful and amazing and kind and etc etc Mikan is.

I honestly have my eyes on another girl but if I told Ibuki that, she wouldn't let me rest till I told her about it.

After our small conversation, we decided to all play at the park for a little while. Playing Marco Polo and getting me to trip over a seesaw.

Somehow, Nagito would never get caught or tagged whenever we played games, but then I learned he had went to Hopes Peak Academy for being the "Ultimate Lucky Student".

Who knew a single piece of paper with a bunch of words would get you into Hopes Peak Academy. I thought the talent, Lucky Student, sounded familiar but I didn't pay attention to it and shrugged it off.

His "luck" got him to win every game we played at the park before we parted our ways. Ibuki and I walked back to my car, driving to our shared, two story house a few miles out of town.

Once we got home, I immediately began hearing Ibuki's fangirling. Thankfully I had an excuse to stop her, "Oh hey! Ibuki!"

"Huh?" She snapped out of her lovesick trance, I rolled my eyes at this but just continued, "Chiaki invited us to a party tomorrow, you goin?"

Ibuki nodded, "Hell yea! Chiaki throws the best parties! Too bad Ibuki never had any classes with her." She put her hands on her hips.

"Be glad I introduced you to her, or else you would've never found the best party planner and gamer in the world!" I boasted.

Ibuki rolled her eyes playfully, heading upstairs, "Ibuki's off to bed, gotta big day ahead with Mikan and Nagito tomorrow!"

"See ya Ibuki, goodnight!" I waved a little goodbye, heading upstairs as well and closing my bedroom door to change into some more comfortable clothes.

I took off my shirt and put on some basketball shorts, putting on a simple white t-shirt and yawning as I took out my eye contacts and laying in bed.

Huh, I just realized something. Mikan said her and Nagito had to be somewhere by 8 tomorrow right? I wonder, if Chiaki ever shared any classes with the two of them?

Ibuki's gonna totally freak out if she sees Mikan at the party, or maybe.....................................................

It'll be the perfect time to show off my wingman skills.

- - - - -

This was kind of a filler upload so sorry if it's kinda bad 😰😰😰

I was also like half asleep writing this so forgive me for any spelling mistakes I made 💀💀

Goodnight <3

Word Count: 1367

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 2.1K 46
Mikaela was a normal girl who was slowly growing out of her anime phase. She barely watched anime but every now and then she would still pick up a ma...
383 19 23
**(marked mature for some extreme language, no smut!) this is a danganronpa 2 chatfic in the au that the whole danganronpa franchise was a television...
3.2K 45 25
[reader] or Kali - Being the "Daughter" Of All For One being tortured and trained defeat All Might part of her life. She finally runs away successful...
106K 4.6K 51
Izuku Midoriya was about to begin his final year of high school, which is nerve-wracking enough, without the addition of him moving across the countr...