That Summer In The Country

By crescentcampbell

The Morozova Men, cousins Aleksander and Mal, were raised together like brothers when Mals parents died trag... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight:
Nine:
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen:
Fourteen:
Fifteen
Sixteen:
Seventeen:
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty:
Authors Note
Twenty-one:
Twenty-two:
Twenty-three:
Twenty-four:
Twenty-five:
Twenty-six:
Twenty-seven:
Twenty-eight:
Twenty-nine:
Thirty:
Thirty-one:
Thirty-two:
Thirty-three:
Thirty-four:
Thirty-five:
Thirty-six:
Thirty-seven:
Thirty-eight:
Thirty-nine:
Forty:
Forty-one:
Forty-two:
Forty-three:
Forty-four:
Forty-five:
Forty-six:
Forty-seven:
Forty-eight:
Forty-nine:
Fifty:
Fifty-one:
Fifty-two:
Fifty-three:
Fifty-four:
Fifty-five:
Fifty-six:
Fifty-seven:
Fifty-eight:
Fifty-nine:
Sixty:
Sixty-one:
Sixty-two:

Twelve:

125 10 5
By crescentcampbell

Twelve

It was easiest for Mal to go to Alina's. They were friends, and it wouldn't look as suspicious. Although, with the internship, Aleksander could have gone. But he didn't want to press his luck with Ana. Mal was the less threatening of the two, with his boyish grin. When Aleksander came home from working at the office, Mal walked the short distance from The Great House to the cottage. Alina's light was off, which meant she must have taken Aleksander's advice and slept.

He couldn't help but smirk. He bent down and picked up a handful of rocks and gravel that he tossed up at her window. There was nothing for a moment. He picked up a second handful and tossed it up. There was the sound of movement, then the light flickered on, and the window opened. Alina stuck her head out. "What are you doing?" she hissed.

"I'm your excuse," he said, "we thought it would be less conspicuous if you were caught sneaking out with me then if you were caught sneaking out with Aleks."

"We work together," she reminded him.

"Perhaps. But your aunt likes me more. Come on."

Alina glanced behind her as if looking for something. "Give me a moment." She closed her window, then he saw the light in her bedroom turn off. The only light was the flash of her cellphone. He waited anxiously, hoping her aunt didn't wake up and catch him sneaking away her niece in the dead of the night.

He heard a door creaking, but he didn't see the front door open. He saw Alina coming around the corner with her backpack over her shoulder. He crossed his arms over his chest. "Did you bring your backpack?"

Alina hesitated. "It's all I've got. Everything I own is in this backpack. I spent one day trapped in the middle of the ocean and didn't know if I'd ever have anything again. The backpack comes with me."

"We need to get you some clothes," said Mal, "we'll have to take you shopping. Aleksander will like that."

"He's got a passion for fashion, does he?" Alina asked.

Mal chuckled. "No. He's just very bossy and territorial, in case you haven't noticed."

"I had. He told me not to wear panties or a bra."

Mal paused and groaned.

"Are you alright?"

He glanced over at her. "Do you mean to tell me that you don't have panties or a bra?"

"Yes," she said.

"Come on, Lina. Hurry up. We've got to get to The Great House." He took her hand and Alina paused, unmoving. "What's wrong? You're not having cold feet, are you?"

Alina shook her head. "No. But....your parents, they aren't there are they?"

Mal laughed. "Is that what you're worried about?"

"Well, what if they hear me? Hear us?"

"They're not going to hear you. One, Mum is too dopped up most of the time to even know what's going on. Second, Dad will be too black out drunk to know what's going on. Third, have you seen the fucking house Lina? Our rooms are all of the other way on the other side. They wouldn't hear us even if we were being murdered."

"Comforting," Alina muttered.

"Well, we can't all be as lucky as you. At least you and your parents actually liked each other. I always envied you because of that."

Alina smiled. "Mama liked you, you know."

"Did she?" he said.

She nodded. "She said I always looked happy when you called."

"Were you?"

Even in the moonlight, he could still see her blushing.

"Yes," she answered, "you know I wish we could..."

"What?"

"Never mind," she said with a shake of her head, "I know how it has to be."

Mal sighed. "Yeah. That's how it has to be. But you know what, we're going to make it up to you. You won't need normal. You'll have more than normal. You'll be adored. And ravished. And spoiled."

"Spoiled?" Alina said.

He nodded. "Spoiled. Very, very, spoiled." He grabbed her by the waist, pulled her close, and kissed her. Alina laughed into it nervously as he stroked her bare arms. Mal's cell phone vibrated then, and he pulled away abruptly. "Shite."

"What is it?"

"Text from Aleks wondering where we are," he said, "come on, let's go."

He took her hand in his and the two of them ran to The Great House. When they got there, they found Aleksander waiting for them. He was sitting on the grand staircase. It was an ancient, wooden thing. He wore white collared shirt and black slacks with a tie that was slightly askew. He had a glass of scotch in his hand.

"What took you so long?" he asked.

Mal smirked. "Calm down, brother. It's a long walk from The Great House to here. Or have you forgotten?"

"Very well," he said, "Kiska."

He stood up and walked towards her, taking her hand in his. "Did you do like I asked?"

She smiled. "Take me to your room and you can find out."

Mal was still holding her other hand and she found herself being let up the stairs by the brothers. They didn't stop until they reached a room that, when the light was turned on, Alina realized didn't belong to either of them. There was not a single, personal belonging in there. There was however a bed, with blue irises on the comforter. There was a desk in the corner with a computer, and bookshelves lining the walls.

A picture of Novyi Zem was on the nightstand.

And the walls were painted a light yellow.

"Do you like it?" Aleksander asked, stroking the top of her hand. "I had our housekeeper pick everything out."

"I don't understand," said Alina.

Aleksander and Mal exchanged looks.

"It's yours," said Mal.

"Mine?" said Alina. "Why do I have a room here?"

"I thought it would be easier if you had a room here. I plan on suggesting that you move into The Great House so that you can assist me with at home things."

"And by assist you mean?"

"Getting fucked thoroughly by both of us," said Mal.

Alina stared at the room. It was nice, but it wasn't the little cottage. But was that something she could negotiate? She didn't know. She had no idea how this worked. "So...how.... how do we...."

Aleksander grinned. He walked over to the bookshelf and pulled out a blue book called The Demon in The Wood. He backed away, and the bookshelf opened revealing another shelf. There were all kinds of things there. Butt plugs, whips, nipple clamps.... toys.

"These will all be used at one point or another," said Aleksander, "but for tonight, we just want to fuck you."

"She listened to your order, Aleks," said Mal, "she's not wearing her bra or panties."

Aleksander smirked. "Did you, Kiska?" he waggled his eyebrows. "Why don't you get on the bed?"

Alina crawled onto the bed. She rolled over so that she was on her back. Aleksander and Mal started to undress. They both pulled condoms out of their pockets. Aleksander put one on, but Mal didn't.

"You're still on the pill, aren't you, Kiska?" Aleksander asked.

"Yes," she said with a nod.

"I got the chance to fuck you without a condom when we were in Novyi Zem. But Mal didn't."

"But we weren't doing this then," Alina objected.

Aleksander shook his head. "What I get to do, he gets to do. We share. Or, if we don't share, we at least get to see. He didn't get to see you last time. Or share. It counts, Kiska, because you have always been ours. No one else was ever supposed to have you."

"Come on Alina," said Mal, "don't you want to share? Or are you going to be greedy?"

She rolled her eyes. "Impossible boys."

"Ah, but you want us anyway," he said, "Aleks, do you think she should get undressed now?"

"I think we should undress her, brother," Aleksander said, "together. And I think you should get her ready for my cock."

Mal smiled. "I like the sound of that." He straddled Alina and then he pulled down her skirt. She hadn't worn panties, like Aleksander requested. "Do you know what I think we'll have to do, Aleks?"

"What, Mal?" his brother asked.

"I think were going to have to shave this little pussy of hers," said Mal, "maybe take a shower with her. Or a bath."

"I like your thinking," said Aleksander, "but hurry, brother. Make her wet. I want my cock there and I don't care what her pussy looks like. As long as its wet and needy for me."

"Alright, brother." He glanced down at Alina, then his hands were lightly tracing the inside of her thighs. "I've waited a long time for this, my Lina."

He buried his head in between her thighs. Mal placed gentle kisses, one on her left, then one on her right, until he was up to her pussy. He took his finger, then put it inside of her. He started to rub. "You're going to have my cock tonight, Alina. You'll be fucked by both my brother and me. We're going to fill you with our cum. Would you like that?"

Alina was already whimpering at his touch. Her entire body was clenched. He put in a second finger and rubbed harder. She was dripping. When she was dripping, he bent his head down to her pussy and licked in between the folds. "SAINTS!" she cried out.

Mal chuckled and removed his fingers. They were sticky with her juices. "Look at how wet you were for me, Lina? Oh, I'm going to enjoy fucking you. But first it's my brothers turn, since he found you."

"Yes," said Aleksander, "and before you can cum on my cock, you've got a little punishment for running away from me today. Now, Alina, turn over." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 124 11
࿐.。.:*✦ "𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅" ࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇ Once killed for being a Foreigner with extraordinary power, reborn in...
166K 6.1K 34
In order to keep Ravka intact, general Kirigan, the Darkling, must marry. Needless to say, he's not happy about it, but neither is his human bride. 1...
116K 3.7K 53
A darklina story~How would the story end if the battle at the climax of Seige & Storm between Alina and the Darkling happened at a different place an...
7.7K 171 17
[DARKLINA OMEGAVERSE AU] Alina's eyes went wide as she felt his tongue invade her mouth, fighting for space, commanding it. As he devoured her with h...