𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 ✔️

By love_yvo

"Open your legs Scarlett." he said trying to part my legs from one another, but with all my force I tried kee... More

i m p o r t a n t
𝚊 𝚎 𝚜 𝚝 𝚑 𝚎 𝚝 𝚒 𝚌 𝚜
𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺
𝗧𝘄𝗼- 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹
𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲- 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿- 𝗧𝗵𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭
Five- This is it
𝗦𝗶𝘅- 𝗢𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘅
𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻- 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧- 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞- 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬?
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- "𝐀 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫?"
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- "𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧"
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲- 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞?
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨- 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱- 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲- 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨- 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱- 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞
Thirty Seven- Crashing a Wedding
Thirty Eight- Happily ever after?
Thirty Nine- Real talk

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠?

35.1K 529 187
By love_yvo

~~~
Done- Chapter 14/ Wedding?

"No I don't want a big wedding! I want a small wedding." I explained to my father and 'fiancé' for the hundredth time.

"Scarlett I have partners that want to come to the wedding, I can't just tell them no."

"Well too bad that it ain't your wedding father, and yes you can just tell them no as it is your daughter's wedding wish." i rolled my eyes while my father's eyes were full with anger.

"You know what if you guys don't like anything I chose for my wedding then I am not getting married at all." I shrugged and stood up from the white shiny couch.

My supposed fiancé didn't say anything. He was a very quiet person. Almost shy it seems.

My father looked at me while I just rolled my eyes. "Scarlett you need to pick everything for the wedding! It's almost time.!"

Closing my eyes I took in a deep breath and released it. I opened my eyes and with a smile I sat back down on the white couch.

I was starting to hate the white couch.

"Okay let's keep going." the wedding planner that stood there scared for her life, not moving an inch, nodded her head and gave me a folder full of flowers.

I thanked her and got busy choosing the flowers.

"I think the roses look beautiful and will definitely give it that royal feel." for the first time in this meeting Sebastian spoke.

Thank fucking God

"I think so too. It's a vibrant color and a delicate flower but if you try to ruin her... she's there to hurt you and make you bleed." I looked at Sebastian nodding my head while he just smiled and went back to looking at the folder.

~

~

~

"That was good." Sebastian whispered. I moved my head from his chest to look at him.

"Yes it was really good." I nodded my head, still trying to catch my breath.

I chuckled and said "If I knew you were that good, I would've done that years ago." he also chuckled and nodded his head.

Wait, let me recap. Remember when I said he looked quiet and almost shy? Ha, how wrong was I.

~

~

~

"Yeah I liked all the choices, the wedding is going to look fantastic." Sebastian expressed I just nodded my head agreeing with him.

I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water and pain relief pills. The headache I got was horrible.

"You want water?" I asked Sebastián slightly shaking the bottle so the two pills I want could get out.

"No, I am alright." I swallowed both pills in one go, making me drink the whole cup of water.

I got some chocolate ice cream out of the freezer and sat down in one of the stools that surrounded the kitchen island. Sebastian was next to me looking at me. I shrugged it off and kept eating the ice cream.

Unexpectedly Sebastian chuckled making me stop eating the ice cream.

I looked at him to see him looking at me with amazement on his eyes. "What? Do I have something on my face?"

"No, it's just you still take your ice cream very seriously, like when we were kids."

I chuckled "Yes, I still do love it very much."

"I find you amazing, really. You can pull that bad ass criminal look but you also pull that normal human being look."

"I guess it's practice, I can't go around on the streets acting like I just killed someone."

"True, I guess it in our blood." There was an intense stare competition between the two of us. Sebastian was leaning in more and more till our lips almost touched.

"I know you don't want this wedding but let's give it a try." Boy I don't give a fuck about that I just want you to kiss me.

I nodded and there he leaned in all the way touching my lips with his in a teasing way. I groaned I was getting to frustrated. He smiled and there he claimed my lips making me moan out of surprise. His lips were warm against mine and our lips molded together in one.

He bit my lower lip and I opened my mouth letting him investigate and get to know every part of my mouth. He groaned and made me sit on his lap by carrying me by my thighs. I started to rub myself on his hard on making me feel the slight pressure against my core.

He picked me up and carried me. He started going towards the stairs but stopped and pushed me against the wall. Stopping the kiss he looked at me, lust filled his eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I appreciated that he asked but fuck it I just need dick. I nodded rapidly and gripped his hair and kissed him desperately.

He continued his way towards the stairs walking up step by step, stopping once in awhile.

Once we made it in my room he set me down on the bed and looked at me. He was admiring me. I couldn't wait anymore so I just took my shirt off and my bra.

He followed my actions by just taking all of his pieces of clothing and I did the same with my pants and underwear. since we were both naked I kissed him. I looked at him and slowly got on my knees. I took his length and kissed the tip. Slowly swirling my tongue. I licked and sucked all of his length until he came in my mouth.

"Fuck Scarlett." He made me stand up and threw me on the bed making me bounce. He got in standing on his knees. He gripped my thighs tightly, and inserted himself inside me. Both of groaned and moaned at the new feeling. He went slow at first and after awhile he had me screaming.

"Yes Scarlett keep screaming! Ah fuck!" I was almost about to finish and I know he was almost there too.

I came and later he came on my stomach, which I was thankful for. Sighing I smiled at him and he smiled back. I quickly got up to go clean myself and then joined him back in bed. I dropped on the bed beside him and we talked for awhile till we both fell asleep with smiles on both of our faces.

~

~

~

"I want those knifes sharp, everybody!" I told the three guys sitting at the table going through each knife and making them sharp.

I sighed and went to my office since there was a lot of unfinished work that I had to get done. I opened the door to my office to find everything shiny and perfectly neat. I sat down and started to read about some shipments that were made by the Russian mafia.

I read and signed each document I had making my eyes hurt and making my eye sight blurry to the point I couldn't read anymore papers.

I looked up from the paper I had in my hand but couldn't read since the headache that was forming was terrible.

I remembered that I had Alexander check up on Scarlett's whereabouts. Taking my phone out of my right pocket I clicked on Alexander's contact.

It took a few rings making me mad but then I heard him. "Boss?"

"Scarlett's whereabouts?" I asked getting straight to the point. I heard a sigh from the other side of the phone.

"Well boss today she was planning her wedding and after she seemed to be cuddly with her fiancé... in a very intimate way." huh?

"They had sex?"

"Yes... boss" he seemed hesitant

I rolled my eyes "Alexander I am not a child I don't need the PG form of sex!"

"You might not but I certainly do." this man.

"Ok that's all." I hanged up and laughed, it's probably going to be her last time having sex. I moved my head left to right still chuckling while clicking my new puttane's phone number.

"Here in 15 minutes. Actually make it 10."

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! I love you guys so much!!! Thank you all for reading my story and supporting me. If you don't know what I am talking about is that "DONE" just reached 1k READS. I am so excited and grateful for all of you.

Also recently I made a new cover for Done...

YES I KNOW I LOVE IT TOO!😭

but really from the bottom of my heart thank u all.

I would love if you guys could follow my insta and tiktok
usernames: love_yvo
~~~
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
~
liz🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...