แด แดษชแด…แด‡แด… ยฐ๊œฑแด›ษชสŸแด‡๊œฑ ๊œฑแด›ษชสŸษชษด๊œฑแด‹ษชยฐ

By StylistObrien

"๐˜š-๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ" ๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... More

CAST
001
002
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014

003

742 21 2
By StylistObrien

"Father" Luna said walking into the Living room where her father stood getting his shoes polished all while reading the news papers.

"Yes, Luna'marie?" He replied flipping the page.

"I've made new friends and I was wondering if it would be okay if I stayed out a little longer. The movie doesn't end until 12 and-"

"When can I meet these friends, you've been with them for the past three days?" He cut her off.

"I'm not quite ready for you to meet them yet. Is it alright if I go?" Luna asked pushing her hair behind her ear.

"You may go, but no later than 12. When the movie ends you come right back home, am I understood?"

"Yes father, thank you" Luna said before quickly walking off to her room.

Stiles was picking her up in an hour, but he was going to pick her up from her new friend Amy's house. Luna wasn't ready to let him see her real life style, she was worried he might use her for money or the opposite, he'd stop liking her because of all the money she has. 

Luna put on a pair of dare to flare jeans, a white Cropped sweater, and Paired it with white converse's. After combing through her curls she grabbed her phone and made a run for the door before either of her parents could stop her.

When she pulled up to Amy's house she texted her that she was leaving her car outside before texting Stiles she was ready, and when he did pull up, Luna had the biggest smile on her face, that was until she saw who was in the front seat and her smile immediately faded.

Luna climbed into the back seat and when she closed it she looked up at Stiles.

"Luna, this is Malia. Malia" Stiles hesitated as Malia looked over at him, her eyes glowed blue and her claws were digging into the seat as she attempted not to reach back and rip Luna's throat out. "This is, Luna." 

"It's nice to finally meet you, Stiles won't stop talking about how amazing you are" Luna lied, Stiles never mentions her, only because he was never thinking about her unless they were at school. Luna's words calmed and confused Malia, she was sure Stiles was all over Luna. She tried to listen in on Luna's heart rate, but it stayed steady. "Surprising."

The rest of the car ride was silent, both Malia and Stiles wanted to talk about the recent disappearances but Stiles didn't want to involve Luna, it was dangerous enough for her not knowing what was going on in the real world, it would be even more dangerous for her actually knowing, She'd be on edge the rest of her Human life. 

When they pulled up infront of the diner Stiles could see Scott, Lydia, and Kira waiting in the booth for them

When they got out of the car Malia walked away from them and quickly got in before they could.. Luna took a deep breath and walked infront next to Stiles. Stiles looked over at her seeing the nervous expression and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Relax, they'll see what I see" Stiles tried to calm her. "And what do you see?" Luna asked crossing her arm's as she looked over at him. A smile formed on his face and he pushed her hair out of her face, "a know it all." Luna rolled her eye's at his attempt to be funny and he opened the door letting her walk in first.

As they approached the booth Kira was the first to stand up and greet Luna.

"Hi, you're Luna'marie. I'm Kira.I'm actually pretty new to this group too, so it's nice not to be the new girl anymore" Kira smiled grabbing her hand. Luna liked how quirky she was, where she came from there wasn't much fun emotion.

"Just call me Luna" She smiled back, Kira nodded and took her seat back next to Scott.

"You've met Scott, and Malia, but this Lydia" Stiles pointed at the auburn haired girl, Lydia smiled and introduced herself.

____________

"That's great" the group laughed at Luna's joke, excluding Malia who didn't find the joke funny at all. "You're a funny girl" Lydia crossed her arm's leaning back. "Why've you been keeping her away from us Stiles"

"One joke and you all act like she's stand up comedy" Malia rolled her eye's clawing at the booth seat, Scott could hear her nails scratching the wood under the cushion, it was like nails on a chalk board.

"Malia, stop" Scott began rubbing his ears, Malia crossed her arm's and stared at Luna.

If it wasn't for Stiles, Malia believed she and Luna could be friends, but she was stealing Stiles's attention, She didn't like the way they always hung out together, the way he always talked about her like a book of supernaturals, the way he smiled at her like she was the only girl in the world.

Malia's eye's shifted to Stiles and in that moment she felt like her heart was breaking all over again. Stiles hadn't taken his eye's off of her the whole night. She wasn't hurt because he was looking at her, it was the way he looked at her that did it, because once upon a time he looked at her like that.

Malia's eye's began watering, she didn't want anybody seeing her cry, without saying anything she got up and walked away leaving everyone confused, and Stiles didn't waste anytime going after her.

"Malia" he called her as he ran out of the building.

"Malia, where are you going?" Stiles asked, but Malia continued to ignore him.

"Malia-" Stiles grabbed her wrist, Malia stopped in her tracks and turned around growling causing him to let go step back away from her confused. "Malia, come on, talk to me."

"Leave me alone Stiles" She said before walking off and disappearing into the woods. Stiles cursed under his breath before walking back into the Diner and sitting next to Luna, "Is everything alright?" Luna asked, Stiles nodded with a small smile. Luna smiled back before going back to talking to Kira and Stiles's smile faded as he met with Scott's disappointed expression.

______

As Stiles stopped the car infront of Amy's house, Luna looked over at him and smiled. "I had fun, meeting your friend's in stuff."

"Yeah, they're pretty cool. They like you alot too" Stiles Chuckled, Luna nodded keeping the same smile on her face shifting her gaze from his eye's to his lips.

"Hey so I was wondering--" Stiles started, but before he could finish Luna had smashed her lips onto his, Stiles didn't understand why but he pulled away as soon as their lips touched making Luna pull away now embarrassed.

"I- that-" Stiles couldn't even form a sentence. Luna was beautiful, by far one of the most beautiful girls he's ever seen, but kissing her wasn't right, not right for her, him, or Malia.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I should, go" Luna said grabbing her purse.

"Luna wait--" he called her name, but she was now too embarrassed to even look at him.

SHE WAS SO EMBARRASSED that for the next week she didn't bother talking to him.

Stiles tried calling and texting her, but she didn't answer, and when he tried talking to her she'd ignored him and leave before he could reach the car. In the mean time of her absence he had time to make up with Malia, and the next week, he stopped trying to get Luna's attentions.

He and the pack discussed Donavan's missing body, they hadn't spoken to eachother in days, Stiles couldn't stop thinking about what happened that night. Scott's trust and friendship were two of the most important things to him, and if Scott found out what really happened, he would never forgive him, with Kira being gone he knew it was going to make things harder.

"Maybe theo--" before Scott could finish Stiles rolled his eye's and crossed his arm's. Scott didn't give people long to put trust into them, and that was something about him that Stiles hated. He trust everybody, and he'd trust anybod.

Theo was black mailing him, Since theo knew about what happened with Donavan two weeks ago, Stiles had to keep quiet about the chimera on the roof three day's ago. With the dread doctors out it was hard for him to stay focused on not letting anything slip up about either.

All with that case, The dread doctors hadn't picked anyone else since Hayden, the pack was starting to worry, they had been sitting infront of the for about 20 minutes since it ended.

"How can we make any plans when we don't even know where to start, okay, Theo doesn't have the answer's to everything." Stiles shook his head.

Meanwhile•

Luna walked over to the sink and turned it on getting ready to wash her face, she had just came from track and her face felt full ick. Just as she was about to put her head down she heard a loud noise and Metal clanking.

"Look, I'm going home to look at the board, maybe I can find some clues, I didn't see before" Stiles said before turning around getting ready to get inside the truck, but before he could Scott grabbed his shoulder. "Hey, you Okay? You've been acting, Wierd, since that night at the diner. I noticed you haven't been talking to Luna pretty at all."

"Just trying to be a good boyfriend. Me and Luna could've never worked out anyways, my world is completely different from her's" Stiles nodded at him before opening the truck door, but this time he was stopped by his own thoughts, or so he thought it was his own thoughts.

"When does evil strike a group?"

"When does evil strike a group?" Stiles repeated to himself.

"When one of us are alone" Malia replied making Stiles furrow his eyebrows and look back at her.

"Sorry, I just, when a Villian wants to strike group they normally take them out one at a time, so they wait until one them are alone and, Strike" Malia explained.

Stiles started thinking, none of them had been alone, if they weren't all together at once, they were in duo's, Malia was with Theo alot of the time.

"They're here, and they've come for a former friend."

"They're here for a former friend, They're here right now" Stiles repeated, Everyone looked at him confused.

"Stiles, how do you know?" Scott asked, Stiles took a moment, "I just know."

He could hear the metal clanking and strange Insect noise like it was right next to him. Stiles turned around and walked towards the school stopping at the Sidewalk to start thinking.

"The only former friend they'd come after is Theo, but he's not alone, he's in the library with Mason" Malia said looking around at everyone.

"Unless there's another former friend, but who were we friends with, who were one of us friends with, and not anymore?" Scott asked with a raised eyebrows.

the answer had hit Lydia and Stiles a 1st first grade math question.

"LUNA" They said in unison, immediately Stiles ran to find her and just as he ran off, Scott heard a scream.

"The locker room" he yelled to Stiles running after him.

"Please, don't hurt me" Luna cried, seeing the doctor pull out the oversize Syringe. Just as iy was about to stick the needle in her neck, the other one grabbed its arm stopping it making them all look at eachother.

They all began staring at the Necklace and the ring on her finger.

"Marked" the one who grabbed it's arms said. Immediately they let go of her and started backing away, until they weren't seen anymore. Just then Stiles had burst into the Locker room.

"Luna" He yelled worried.

"Stiles?" Luna said following the sound of his voice. They both stopped at the end of the Isle.

Stiles could see her shaking, and when the other's walked in, Scott, Malia, and Theo could smell her fear.

"Stiles" Her voice cracked, in that moment Stiles wanted to hold her. He looked back at Malia who just gave him a small nod before jogging over and pulling her into him letting her cry in his chest.

"Where'd they go?" Scott asked.

"I don't know, they walked back here and disappeared" Luna replied before resuming crying into Stiles's chest. "it's okay, you're okay now. Did they hurt you?" He asked grabbing her face, when Luna shook her head no, the pack looked at her confused.

"What, what do you mean?" Scott asked, Luna shrugged and looked at him confused. "I-I don't know, They said I was marked. It, it was something about my necklace." Luna pulled away from Stiles and he grabbed it examining. It was a half moon silver necklace and jewel was a round sapphire.

"My dad gave it to me the day before we moved here, he said to never take it off" Luna explained to them, Stiles's eye's shifted from the Necklace to her's before looking at Scott who let out a sigh.

"I think it's time we meet your dad" Scott said. Luna's eye's widened and she shook her head.

"No" she said pulling the necklace out of Stiles's hand. All while she didn't want them to know she was wealthy, she didn't want her dad to know she had been hanging out with boys.

"Why not?" Stiles asked furrowing his eyebrow's.

"If my dad found out I've been hanging out with a boy, I'll be sent away-"

"It's not like you've done anything, right, so it shouldn't matter" Malia shrugged Making both Stiles and Luna look over at her.

"Look, right now you're in danger, and along with everyone else. I don't think your dad will be thinking of us when we question him" Scott explained, Stiles shook his head.  "We Don't need to drag her into this."

"Into what?" Luna asked staring right into Stiles golden brown eye's.

"Stiles, right now? We have no choice. Would you rather her Clueless or would you rather her be a dread doctor victim and die confuse?" Lydia crossed her arm's, Luna felt chills run up arm's hearing the word Die. Stiles sighed before looking back at Luna.

A FEW MOMENTS LATER...

"And, pretty much, that's it" Stiles shrugged crossing his arm's, Luna stared at him dead confused. "I knew you wouldn't believe me" he shook his head.

"I'm sorry it's just, it's alot to process. Let me get this straight" Luna furrowed her eyebrow's looking at all of them. "You, Banshee, you, Coyote, and you the alpha of this pack with an actually Beta on the run with his girlfriend who the dread doctors came after before coming after me?"

"Yeah, pretty much, that's it" Scott shrugged, Luna looked over at Stiles and tilted her head. "You?"

"I'm just, Stiles. You know, the brains, the guy in the chair but I don't actually sit in the chair I run and do missions with Scott keeping him from getting killed, you know-"

"Okay, stiles? I get it" Luna nodded cutting him off, "Sorry" Stiles said crossing his arm's and licking his lips."And you want to go explain all of this, to my dad?"

"If he marked you before you moved her that mean he knows about all of this already, I don't think we need to do much explaining." Lydia revealed. Luna sighed.

"Fine, I'll take you to him."

___________
To be continued.

Necklace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 1.7K 27
''No, you know what? I'm done with you! Go ahead, grab your two-faced attitude and please take the first upcoming flight back to the Netherlands beca...
59.4K 1.1K 40
๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜Œ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...
160K 5.1K 31
โMY REPUTATIONS NEVER BEEN WORSE.โž โSO YOU MUST LIKE ME FOR ME.โž In which the girl with a taste for human blood realizes that not all m...
73.4K 2.4K 119
โ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌโž ๐‘๐ž๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง (๐š๐๐ฃ.) ๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ž...