Pokemon in Twisted Wonderland...

By derangedelectricfan

(Y/n) bid goodbye to her friends and allies as she embarks on a new adventure with Solgaleo, the Sunne Pokemo... More

INFO
Pokemon!
Pokemon!
Prologue
Racoon and a Crow
Magic & Pokemon
Voice Actress
She is Mad!
Rape Whistles
Ghosts of Ramshackle
♥️One out of Four♥️
♠️Two out of Four♥️
The Chase
A/N
A/N

Ramshackle

5K 210 160
By derangedelectricfan

"I was correct."

A voice echoed from the back of the room. Every man, plus woman and Pokemon, turned to look at the owner of the voice. A small boy with raspberry red eyes, short black hair with pink streaks on the side stepped up from a group of people who were farther than the other dorms.

For a second I almost thought he was a girl-

"I thought he might come but Malleus really didn't. It seems the invitation 'never arrived' again. "

Again? (Y/n) repeated in her mind. I almost feel bad for this guy.

But whatever, this 'Malleus' was in no way connected to her, so she could only keep quiet and watch the play filled with half-hearted apologies and lies.

The Prefect of Octavinelle said in a fake tone that fooled many other students, "My deepest apologies. I promise, we didn't intend to exclude you."

"His aura makes it hard to approach him." Riddle voiced out his thoughts, which some others agreed to with a nod of their heads.

"It's fine. Members of the Diasomnia Dormitory can come with me." The little boy faced the said members and one by one they formed two lines with an equal number of people.

"Wait!"

A random student called out. Now, everyone's attention was on him and..

.
.
.
.
.
The broken tablet that laid on his hands.

Oh shit.

Oh shit indeed.

As if sensing her troubled form, Pikachu looked at (Y/n) in both pride and pity.

Azul stared at the tablet for a moment, adjusting his glasses. "If I recall, that is...The tablet the Prefect of Ignihyde used to attend this ceremony."

Crowley panicked once again, "What happened to it?!?!"

(Y/n) had thought of the many options she could pick for this entire situation.

One, she could run away. Where would she run to though?

Two, she could admit that it was her. And risk being turned into stew? Yeah, no.

Or...

Three, just slowly back away...

The (h/cette) let out a small 'oof' when she felt her back colliding with someone's chest. She looked up and met with summer green eyes.

For a while, the man looked at her. Observing each and every feature on her face. He unnoticeably sniffed the girl, then slowly, a smirk crept to his face.

He leaned down to whisper in her ear. "So it was you little herbivore?"

(Y/n) gulped.

Fuck.

________________________________________________________

"Then, (Y/n), I'm terribly sorry about this but...We must have you leave the school." Crowley said in a tone that almost sounded like pity. "Those without any talent for magic cannot be allowed to attend class here. "

Said girl slightly tilted her head to the side. "I see..."

"There is no need to worry. The Dark Mirror will send you directly back from whence you came." He placed a hand on the girl's back, pushing her forward so she was facing the Dark Mirror who stared at the scene with soulless eyes.

"Enter the Gate, and picture your home clearly in your mind..."

That's going to be tough considering the fact I have two homes.

Well, whatever... (Y/n) let out a sigh before closing her eyes, picturing the home she resided in. She clearly pictured everything in her mind. The Pokemon that lived in the greenhouse, the garden she and her Gardevoir took care of, the battles she had with her friends, the beautiful scenery of the ocean she dived into, the smell of the food that came from the stalls back in her town, and....

The memory of the place where she first met-

"Oh, Dark Mirror! Guide this one back to the place they belong!" The headmaster chanted from behind the girl.

.....

He was met with silence.

Crowley cleared his throat, "Once more. Oh Dark Mirror! Guide this..."

"I cannot reach it..."

(Y/n) opened her eyes and looked at the mirror in curiosity. Crowley had to blink a few times before letting out a 'huh?.'

"It exits, however...It is locked."

"What did you say? That is unbelievable! Hmm, well, the unbelievable has been on parade today." He exclaimed in disbelief. A student who doesn't posses magic and then a place that the Dark Mirror can't even reach. What did he do to deserve this?!?! Crowley switched his gaze from the mirror to the female who still wore the hood on and at the Pikachu sitting on her head so fast she thought his neck would snap. "This is the first time it's ever happened since I became Headmaster, what should be...Where exactly did you come from?"

The one being asked stood quietly for a while. Pikachu kept looking back and forth at the headmaster and his trainer, waiting for (Y/n) to reply to his question.

"I'm....From the Alola Region."

Crowley hummed in thought, repeatedly rubbing his chin, racking his brain in search of any memory of this 'Alola Region'. "Alola...Alola Region....?"

"I've never heard that place. I have a general grasp of where all the students came from but I've never even heard that name before." Crowley informed the girl before turning around to push the door the students went through.

"Let's go do some research in the library. "

________________________________________________________

"There really isn't anything."

The library wasn't that far from the Hall of Mirrors. They just had to go through a flight of stairs and pass by a place called Mr. S's Mystery Shop. The library was also the place where Grim got caught in Dire Crowley's...'Lash of Love'.

(Y/n) was sitting on a stool with a content expression as she brushed the fur of her beloved mouse Pokemon who slept on her lap. Her bag was just on the ground

"Are you truly from where you say? You aren't lying to me by chance?"

At that question, (Y/n) stopped petting Pikachu. Her hand froze in midair. Crowley's gaze that was full of suspicion got filled with even more suspicion due to her actions.

"Well....I actually have two homes. One is in the Alola Region is and the other...Is in Osaka, Japan."

The headmaster noticed how robotic the female's voice sounded like when she mentioned the other place. Even Pikachu who woke up after (Y/n) stopped petting him turned tense at the mention of 'Osaka, Japan.'

He was sweating profusely when he sensed a malicious aura coming from the bag beside the girl. The girl and the Pokemon for sure noticed it because the headmaster saw them briefly glance at the bag but didn't do anything about it.

Without them knowing, an hour or more passed in search for anything related to the Alola Region or Osaka, Japan. But their efforts proved to be fruitless for they had found nothing about (Y/n)'s home.

"Looking at all this, you may have somehow been brought here from another planet..." Crowley muttered, his thumb rubbing his chin with the elbow propped on his other arm."There's also the possibility you're from another world."

(Y/n) hummed in agreement, much to the bird man's surprise, "I see..."

The man blinked in both confusion and slight interest at the girl's answer. He just informed her that she might be from another planet or world. Crowley expected her to freak out a little bit or at least show any signs of distress or vulnerability. Yet, the teen before him sat there comfortably, as if she had done this before. "You seem to be a bit too calm for someone who was suddenly transported to another planet or world."

"Well...You can say... I've been in situations like these before so I've learnt to quickly adapt to problems like these." Crowley could make out the feeling of nostalgia in the girl's voice.

...

...

Eh? I haven't been paying attention to this but... Doesn't his voice sound too feminine? But again...There is- what was that boy's name? Ah, yes, Epel Felmier. So SURELY this person isn't a girl right?

Crowley cleared his throat which caught (Y/n)'s attention. Question marks floated above her head because of the sudden action. "As we are no longer in the Hall of Mirrors, you can take your ceremonial robe off. It is hot under there isn-"

Before Crowley could speak another word, (Y/n) hugged her body tightly, speedwalking backwards 'till her back met the wall. It was obvious she misunderstood what the man was saying. For her, it almost sounded like he asked her to strip, almost like what Grim said. Though, she did forget she was wearing another pair of clothes underneath the robe.

Pikachu stood in front of (Y/n) protectively, lightning sparks sparking on his red cheeks.

"M-M-Mr. (L/n), I believe you have misunderstood! Ceremonial robes are only worn during ceremonies. That is why I asked you to take them off. You are wearing clothes underneath the robes are you not?" The bird man panicked as he did not want to be charged with sexual assault if this person decided to report him. And, he just wanted to confirm whether this person was a boy or girl.

Author: Why don't you ask her-

THIS IS A WHOLE MISUNDERSTANDING!!!

At that, (Y/n) froze in realization. She completely forgot she wore her trainer clothes underneath the robe. The girl stopped hugging herself and in one SWOOP, the robes were removed by none other than herself. Because of this, the Headmaster was able to identify who this person is.

"A GIRL?!?!?!?!" Crowley wanted to faint right then and there. Not only did the Ebony Carriage bring a magicless human, BUT A GIRL?! And the amount of money he spent buying those carriages...

THE EBONY CARRIAGES ARE BROKEN! I WANT A REFUUUNNNDDDD!!!!

He, apparently, thought he shouted it in his mind but actually screamed it at the top of his lungs. His voice probably reached the Main Building of the school campus. Even (Y/n) saw through the window some birds flying away.

After Crowley's complaints over the phone, he directed his attention back to the girl who looked like was going to commit murder any second now. The mouse Pokemon fell asleep shortly after the Walmart Corviknight's outburst and was laying itself on one of the tables.

"What did you have on you when you came here? Do you have any identification, like a license for a magic car, name on a shoe...Maybe something in that bag of yours?"

(Y/n) shook her head to get rid of the murderous expression on her face. Now, a stoic expression replaced the previous one. She nodded at Crowley's question and stood up from her stool to reach out for something that might prove her identification.

When she opened the bag, some sort of tablet with arms shot out of the bag. It flew in the air doing spins and flips then it did a pose. "Alola! Headmaster Crowley! I'm Rotomdex! But everyone calls me Rotom for short!" A happy emoji appeared on it's screen as it placed it's robotic arms on it's sides.

"A-Ah, I see..." The man held out a hand for Rotom to shake to which he gladly shook. Crowley looked at the female once again, asking the question, "And how is this supposed to prove your identification."

"Well that's easy!" The RotomDex answered his question for (Y/n). He floated in front of the headmaster then a loading screen with a pokeball showed. When it cleared, the headmaster was able to clearly see information on the female.

°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°

Trainer Profile

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)
Age: 16
Height: 168 cm
Hair Color: (H/c)
Eye Colour: (E/c)
Region: Alola
Hometown: Melemele Island
Date of Birth: (MM/DD)
Gender: Female
Family:

Belle (L/n) [Non-biological Mother] ❌

Stephen (L/n) [Non-biological Father] ❌

Gin (L/n) [Brother]

First Pokemon: Solgaleo
Titles: Pokemon Master
              Alola Pokemon Champion

SCAN CODE

  ║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║

  ║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║
  ║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║  

Money:
¥12, 269

°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°

 "How interesting..." He mumbled. (Y/n) and Pikachu noticed how Crowley's eyes would linger around the money part for a bit too long.

Pikachu wanted to knock him out right there and then.

(Y/n) coughed into her fist, drawing the headmaster's eyes away from the RotomDex that hovered just beside the girl.

Get away from my money you Walmart Corviknight-

"This is concerning." The masked man started. "I can't just let someone who can't use magic to stay at school. However, as an educator, I can't just toss a penniless teenager out on the street. For I am gracious!"

"But isn't there a way to convert the money to the currency here-"

He cut her off. "Hmmmm... That's right!" He placed his fist on top of the other palm. "There is an unused building on campus."

"It was once used as a dormitory in the past so if you can clean it up, you should at least be able to sleep there. For the time being, I shall allow you to stay there! Then I will look for a way for you to return home. My graciousness is limitless! I am a model for all educators. We had better be on our way. Let's head to the dormitory. It may be a bit old but there is a certain charm to it."

The trainer groaned in annoyance with the Pikachu doing the same with a cry of his name.

________________________________________________________

'I'm not surprised if someone died here already...' (Y/n)'s eyes trailed from the mansion to the stairs to the dead trees and...

To the grave.

'Yep. Not surprised.'

'Darkrai, Mimikyu, Corviknight, and other dark and ghost types would like it here...'

"Pika pii-ka pii. Pika pika chu~ Chuu Ka Pika." Walmart Corviknight better prays that it's not him that will end up in one of those graves.

"See? Even your pet likes it." Crowley had a smug expression as he said that, irking the Pokemon that sat on (Y/n)'s shoulder.

"Pika pika pikaa pika chu!" Que te Den!

(Y/n) deadpanned at the headmaster who stood there stupidly, hands in the air when the gate that pushed fell down to the ground. His stupid smile froze for a minute before he marched inside, pretending that the gate never existed in the first place. She let out a sigh and tightened her grip on the straps of the bag. It was night time and
(Y/n) was pretty sure RotomDex is in it's sleeping mode along with the others.

Following right after the bird man, she went up two flight of stairs and stood in front of the door that led inside the house. This place was a wreck. Sure. This mansion was bigger than her house back at home but she'd prefer to live back there instead of here.

When (Y/n) first entered the mansion, there were cobwebs in every corner of the room. Cobwebs behind the curtains, cobwebs in the fireplace, the ceiling and in the rocking chair that had fallen on the carpet that looked more dustier than Tomura Shigaraki.

The Pokemon looked up, looked down, looked left, looked right. And he concluded that there was no spot that was left clean. At the corner of his eyes, he sensed small movements in the room they were in. The stupid headmaster didn't notice this but his trainer did as she kept staring at the spot she saw the silhouette of a thin man.

"Hmm..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 2.1K 22
Your name? (Y/N) Sycamore. The problem? You don't know this. As the 14-year-old daughter of Pokémon Professor Augustine Sycamore, himself, life was p...
471K 17.3K 186
(PROPHECY Book Series #1) A girl woke up in a world that is beyond her knowledge, with only vague memories left within her. Despite being a magicless...
265K 2.8K 53
Pokémon: Champion of Alola-Rise from Betrayal (AshBetrayed) (AureliaShipping) Ash has come back from Kalos after coming in 2nd place. When gets back...
60.8K 943 44
|-Complete, Undergoing Editing-| Ash Ketchum had always been a lively and optimistic boy. He had his friends, his mother, his Pokemon and a lot more...