𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑�...

By darlingchronicles

❛𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬... More

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝟏 → 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞
𝟐 → 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩
𝟑 → 𝐭𝐞𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐈𝐆 → 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝟒 → 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲
𝐈𝐆 - 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐚 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐥𝐢𝐯?
𝟓 → 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝟔𝟗𝟎-𝟒𝟖𝟐-𝟎𝟎𝟏𝟗
𝐆𝐂 - 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥: 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝟔 → 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 "𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬"
𝟕 → 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐆𝐂 → 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫...𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲
𝟖 → 𝐥𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧
𝐈𝐆 → 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐲
𝟗 → 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝟏𝟎 → 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐆𝐂 → 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦
𝟏𝟏 → 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟐 → 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝟏𝟑 → 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭
𝐈𝐆 → 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐆𝐂 → 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟏𝟒 → 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟓 → 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧?
𝐈𝐆 → 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐈𝐆 → 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫 ... 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬
𝟏𝟕 → 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝐆𝐂 → 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐲𝐞𝐭?
𝟏𝟖 → 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐈𝐆 → 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟏𝟗 → 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝟐𝟎 → 𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐈𝐆 → 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐆𝐂 → 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐱 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟏 → 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟐𝟐 → 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭... 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒!
𝟐𝟑 → 𝐣𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐣𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤
𝟐𝟒 → 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 (𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬?)
𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 → 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝟏𝟔 → 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧

585 24 25
By darlingchronicles

" 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 "

◤◢

𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬. It was plainly clear to everyone when they continued their work that something had happened between them. Not a minute passed by that they didn't stare at each other. It was painful for Lively, Wright and Will to watch them and as for Millie and Issie. They all rolled their eyes every time they blushed at each other. 

Once they had finished their work, they all heard the jingle of keys and the front door opened. A man and woman walked in, smiling once they saw the four guests in their house. Mrs. and Mr. Partridge welcomed them all, especially Estelle. Louis' mum had heard much about Estelle and she liked her even more seeing she was respectable and friendly.

" Lively, your parents called. Your mum and dad are coming over for dinner and so is your aunt and cousin." Mrs. Partridge informed Lively and she nodded. " What about you four? Will four be staying for dinner?"

" I wish I could, but I need to be home. My parents need me, but maybe another night." Flora sighed. She loved how Louis' mother and father cooked. 

" Sorry, I can't. Tonight my parents are going out and I need to watch my brother." Will excused himself. 

" I can stay." Wright rubbed his hands. " I can't wait to eat." 

Mrs. Partridge chuckled, " Thank you, Wright. Estelle, will you be staying?"

Louis crossed his fingers behind his back, hoping she would stay. Millie and Issie did the same.

" I haven't a clue. I'd have to call my mom and -" Estelle's phone pinged. " That would be her. Excuse me." 

Estelle stepped outside and saw the text her mother had sent her. In short, Ines would be going out to eat with her new work friends and she wouldn't be home. Estelle sighed, but understood. Her mother deserved some fun in her life and Estelle could live with it. Estelle texted back it would be fine.

Estelle entered back into the house to see Will and Flora putting on their sweaters and waving goodbye. They both smiled at Estelle before retreating outside. Lively and Wright were sitting with Louis on the couch, eagerly waiting for her return. Millie and Issie came into the room from the kitchen. 

" What'd your mum say?" Louis asked. 

" Ah, she's not going to be home tonight. She's going to be with some work friends." She shrugged. " I guess I have to head home before it gets dark. Sorry." 

Louis hid his disappointment, but Millie was having none of it. She was not having her brother lose the chance of trying to get the girl he liked to like him back, no matter how many times he's been annoying to her. 

" Oh no!" She said loudly in a monotone voice. " You're mum's not home?" 

Lively caught on instantly and responded loudly, " But what will you have for dinner?" 

Estelle back up a few steps, worried on what they were doing, " I don't know. I'll make some ramen or chicken. Why are you talking like that?" 

Millie continued, " That's not a proper dinner. Soup from a plastic cup?"

" I'll be fine." Estelle assured, but it was too late. 

Mrs. Partridge had heard and she was having none of that. She had heard from the kitchen and came racing into the living room before Estelle could try and leave. In her house, no guest would go home with an empty stomach to eat some cheap soup.

" My goodness. You are not going home. Not while I'm here." She said. " You'll stay here and eat dinner with us. Then, I'll have Issie drive you home so you'll get there nice and safe." 

" I wouldn't want to be a bother." 

Millie chimed in, " Nonsense, it's not a bother at all. We like having guests."

Estelle finally agreed and Millie sent a thumbs up at Lively. Genius' they were. The wing women of the century. 

— ☆*: .。. ⋄▽⋄ .。.:*☆—

The teens had been laughing and hanging around the living room until they were called to set the table. The Cantors and the Lee's came around eight. The Cantors consisted of Lively, her mother and father. The Lee's were related to the Cantors through Lively's mother. The Lee's were Lively's aunt, uncle and cousin, Poppy.

The Cantors had been close to the Partridge's ever since they moved from Connecticut to England. Naturally, the Lee's would eventually come to England too and become close friends with the Partridge's as well. 

Poppy Lee was a beautiful girl with dark brown hair with lighter highlights in her hair. She looked similar to Lively in a few way and you could tell they were distantly related. Poppy, however, was much less energetic and closed up. She also didn't like Estelle with the way she glared or gave a quick judgmental up and down look at her. 

The dinner had been set for twelve on a round and lovely table with a flower centerpiece. 

It was a table Louis' family had when they had a large amount of guests. Louis made it point to sit next to Estelle. Lively was on Estelle's side just in case she got nervous. The dinner was delicious and it certainly made Estelle feel welcome. She hadn't really had a dinner with her family since her father was never around to have one, but she was okay with it just being her and her mom. 

" You're from Florida, correct, Estelle?" Issie asked. 

Estelle nodded, " Clearwater to be specific. It's on the western part of the peninsula."

" Louis tells us you are quite the energetic type." Millie added on and Louis nearly died in his seat. 

" Well, I did have a handful of friends back in Clearwater?" Estelle admitted. 

" Why did you move to London?" Poppy, for the first time since they've sat down, spoke. " Some emergency or something of the sort? Any reason whatsoever?" 

" Uh, no. My mother got a better job here and it took a few month to plan the move." 

" What about your school? I bet you had a good school." Poppy continued.

" I go to Kensington now. It's probably better I go there than my other school considering it wasn't well funded."

Poppy became invasive, nitpicking at anything she could find and it didn't take long, " You mentioned only your mother. What about your father?" 

" Poppy." Lively raised her voice slightly. 

Estelle blinked and looked down at her plate of food. She refrained from speaking of her father for obvious reason. She didn't exist to him, so she decided it would be better to act as if he didn't exist either. She had told Lively and only Lively about her father and she crossed her fingers not to tell anyone.

Lively knew why Poppy had become invasive and rude. Poppy, no doubt, was crushing hard on Louis and despised seeing him interested in another girl. The conversation was changed and Estelle was silent for the rest of dinner.

Luckily, dinner was just about finished and their plates were picked up. Louis took Estelle to the living room to give her some space between her and Poppy. 

" I'm sorry about that. Poppy can be blunt sometimes, but that doesn't excuse it." Louis held her hand. 

" It's fine. I don't talk about my father a lot." She shrugged. " He's not in my life." 

" Sorry, again. I can't imagine what that's like." 

" At least you have a good mom and dad. They're really good at cooking." She compliment, changing the subject. 

" You should come on Sundays when we serve roast dinner." He nudged her. 

" What's that?" 

" Are you bloody kidding me?" 

After a conversation about what the heck a roast dinner was, Mrs. Partridge sent Estelle with Issie to drive her home; but not without a proper hug goodbye from everyone, especially Louis. They clung onto each other and called each other their nicknames - star girl and Lou. When she left, Lively and Wright gave Louis a look. 

" What?"

Lively shook her head, " Oh my gosh. Are you that insanely clueless?"

" Who was that?" Poppy grimaced. She wasn't happy about another girl being there. She knew Estelle's name, but she wanted to know the relation between her and Louis.

" Estelle, the girl Louis has a crush on." Wright responded without hesitation. Needless to say, he was pissed about that nitpicking of Poppy at dinner. " I can tell they're endgame." 

" You've known her for what? Less than a month." Poppy scoffed. 

" And it's been the best month of my life." Louis sighed, dream- like. " Does she seriously like me?" 

"  Friends don't hug each other like that or have you and I hugged like that?" Lively hit his head. 

" MUM! Louis has a crush on Estelle!" Millie from the living room, walking to the kitchen. 

Mrs. Partridge laughed out loud from the kitchen, " I hope you invited her to Sunday's roast dinner. We adore her." 

Millie, before disappearing into the kitchen, said, " I personally think she's too pretty for you, but she'll make an amazing sister in law." 

" Millie!"

— ☆*: .。. ⋄▽⋄ .。.:*☆—

nova speaks - Millie would be me if I had an older brother. I love the bond they're growing and it's more than obvious Estelle is growing feelings for Lou back. Poppy probably won't be a big plot point, but she will be mentioned here and there. Who wouldn't be jealous? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and see you next chapter.

with love - nova

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 1.1K 37
In which a girl meets an upcoming actor at a singles only club on Valentine's
601K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
50.6K 727 12
finished - july 7, 2019 In which they've got way too much history to push each other away.