His Angel | Alec Lightwood

By LilyPotterr69

"Love conquers all, in the end" More

-
PANDEMONIUM
CLARY FRAY
[ D O T ]
[ C I T Y O F B O N E S ]
[ D E A D M A N S P A R T Y ]
[ D.M.P C O N T I N U E D ]
[ M A G N U S B A N E ]
[ R A I S I N G H E L L ]
C L A R Y ' S N E C K L A C E
T H O S E D A M N W O L V E S
F A M I L Y H O N O U R
T H E M O R T A L C U P
S I M O N
F O R E S A K E N
M E L I O R N
A M B U S H
A F T E R M A T H
[ P R E P E R A T I O N S ]
[ W E D D I N G B E L L S ]
[ V A L E N T I N E ]
[ D I S C O V E R Y ]
[ B A B Y ]
Question
[ DEMON HUNT ]

[ H O M E ]

7.3K 171 18
By LilyPotterr69

Alec

Kick. Hit. Punch. Kick. Hit. Punch. Kick.
I take out all of my anger on the bad in front of me, realising everything I've built up ever since Jace was took.

Since lily was took.

"Alec, are you okay?" I hear Clary ask

"Pretty bold of you to show your face here"

"I can explain"

"Unless your explanation can bring Lily or Jace back, save it"

"Alec Jace is my brother too, and Lily is my friend"

"You barely know them. I grew up with them. I fought by their side. Jace is my brother and my parabatai, Lily is my wife"

"Alec..." she's trails off while grabbing my arm, I quickly step away from her, "Alec I want them back as much as you do! I am not my mother"

"How well do I even know you?I mean you show up out of now where, you convince my wife and my brother, you convince me to help you search for your mother. And then next thing I know they're gone. And your mother fired an arrow at my wife's leg"

"I had nothing to do with that Alec I would never hurt either of them!"

"Since you've arrived you've caused countless problems. Lily has nearly died so many times because of you. My family lost their birthright. Lily was almost deruned. And now Valentine has my wife and my parabatai. And it's all because of you!" I snap

"Alec..." Izzy gasps

"I'm sorry" Clary says.

"Alec this isn't her fault"

"When are you gonna realise you don't belong here. You never have"

"Alec..." I hear Izzy say again as I brush past her, heading to my room.

I'm so done with her bullshit.

•••••••••••••••time skip•••••••••••••••

"There's a clear pattern. Young, strong, highly skilled fighters, all abducted from boxing clubs and gyms. Valentine must've realised that even with the cup, creating shadow hunters isn't easy. He needs mundanes who are more likely to survive the conversion. Your job is to stake out the potential targets and catch the circle members when they try to abduct them. We capture a circle member, we have a shot at Valentine" Lucas says.

"Lily and Jace too. That's how we get to Jace before they try and kill him" I whisper to Izzy.

"Just keep your cool in front of the boss"

•••••••••••••••••time skip•••••••••••••••••••••

After Izzy and I went out to check a gym and the circle member slit his throat before we could get any information out of him, we came right back to the institute.

"We should look at the aerial drones" I suggest

"We've already done that"

"So do it again"

"Alec I know your upset but this is just-"

"You don't know Izzy. I need her. Jace too"

"I know" she sighs

"Alec, Isabelle. I have a way" I hear Jocelyn shout

"How did you get that? Only the iron sisters have access to adamas" Izzy gasps as she holds up a stone

"Luke's mother is an iron sister. She told him about an ancient way to communicate through the parabatai bond. Through your linked spirits"

"Oh I see. So you want me to help find my brother and wife so you can try and kill them again" I snap

"No! I want to find Clary. She was kidnapped by Dot. Valentine must be behind this"

"Why should we trust you?" I ask

"Look I know how much they mean to you and Clary means just as much to me. And I will do anything to get her back"

"What other choice do we have" Izzy asks me

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lily

"Jace!" I hear a girl shout, Clary? Not this again.

He quickly wraps his arm around her throat and says:

"I've had enough of your mind games"

"It's me"

"Right" I snap.

"Jace it's me I swear! Remember when you taught me how to see through the glamours? I got encantoed by that vampire. I wanted to be so angry at you but you took me on my first motorcycle ride."

"What are you doing here?" Jace gasps releasing its really her.

"Clary?" I sigh in relief

"Dor brought me"

"Dot? She alive?"

"Why would she bring you here?" I ask.

"She wanted to show me something. I know this sounds crazy but I can see the future"

"No that's not possible Clary shadow hunters can't do that-" Jace says.

"Then I guess I'm not your ordinary shadow hunter! Neither are you. I never wanted this Jace, I never wanted any of it"

"What did you see?" I ask her.

"The down worlders... they slaughter the mundanes one by one until there's no one left. And Jace with your demon blood you are the only one that can stop them!"

"My children, this is what I've always wanted. To be with my family" Valentine says, appearing beside me.

"Then why the hell am I here?" I snap.

"Calm down, stress isn't good for the baby"
He says with a smirk.

"Lily" Clary gasps as she notices my stomach.

"Surprise" I mumble.

"So are you gonna going Jeremy? He's going big game hunting" the bastard asks Jace, "he just got intel on the wolf who killed his father. We're gonna bring the beast back to the boat"

"Fine" Jace grunts after realising its him or me, he leaves with Valentine.

"Hey Clare" I whisper as she pulls me into a hug.

"You're pregnant?" She asks me.

"Yeah"

"It is Alecs right?"

"Oh yeah of course, the worst Valentine has done is stab me, nothing sexual" I laugh at her concern.

"I'm so sorry Lil"

"Hey it's okay! Wait how's Alec?"

"He's uh... he's different lily. Without you there he's ruthless. He needs you" she explains.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alec

"If Luke's had the stone all along why didn't he say anything when Lily and Jace first went missing?" Izzy asks Jocelyn

"I'll be honest, there are some serious risks involved" she says.

"What kind of risks?"

"The parabatai that initiates the contact, it can be taxing on his body, on his mind-"

"Izzy it's fine" I say cutting her off.

"I'm not liking the sound of this. Taxing how?"

"We're not sure. Of the few people who have tried it not many have come back to talk about it"

"Forget it he's not doing it"

"Don't listen to her" I say.

"No Alec! I've already lost both parents to Idris, A brother and my parabatai to Valentine. I'm not gonna lose you too"

"Izzy you said it yourself we have no choice"

"That was before I knew you could die. No get up"

"They need me, Iz. And I can't live without them, especially Lily. I need her. I need them"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lily

"What the hell?" I hear Clary mutter as I open my eyes.

Wait why are we locked in a cage?
We're surrounded by the down worlders Valentine has taken prisoners.
This place is like hell.
As Clary tries to open it, we see Dot walk over to us.

"What did you do to me?" Clary asks her.

"I'm so sorry Clary, Lily"

"Up there with Jace, that... that wasn't me talking" she says, "I can't see the future can I?"

"No. Valentine made me cast a spell on you so that you'd do as I say"

"You used her" I snap.

"And i have to do it again. It wears off quickly on shadow hunters" she says before grabbing Clary through the gap.

"No Dot! You don't have to do this!"

"Get off her now!"

"If I don't, he'll get angry and we don't want that"

"Dot remember...remember when I got grounded when my mom realised that I went to see Simons band? You brought me gelato from Little Italy to cheer me up. I will never forget that" Clary says, making her stop.

"It wasn't from Little Italy. It was from Rome"

"See? You were like a big sister to me. Dot, you have always had my back, no matter what"

"Then why did you stop looking for me?"

"Magnus couldn't feel you magic anymore. We thought Valentine had killed you" I say.

"No. He just experimented on me"

"Dot please, help us. We need to get Lily of this ship she's pregnant! We may not be able to go back to the way things were, but it doesn't have to be like this"

"You don't understand. He will find us"

"We will stay with Magnus, hide behind his wards"

"Please Dot" I beg.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alec

"According to Luke, you need to stay on the surface. If you go too deep nothing can bring you back" Jocelyn tells me

"If you go too deep, by the Angel, I will kick your ass when you get back Alec" Izzy says with tears in her eyes.

"Give me the stone" Jocelyn listens and places it in my hand.

I wrap both hands around it and take a deep breath, here goes nothing. For a while I just get flash backs of Jace and I, reliving our live together.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lily

Dot escorts Clary and I up to the deck, and we see Jace with his blade pressed against some girls throat, what the hell is he doing?

"You let her live son, and she will kill again and again" Valentine says.

"Jace" Clary shouts.

"Lily, Clarissa how nice of you to join us. Perhaps you can convince your brother to finish what he started" the bastard says.

"Jace I need you to listen to me. Everything Clary said before, she was under a spell. Run!" I shout.

"Jonathan!" Valentine shouts.

Jace, Clary and I run towards dot, as she weakens the border around the ship. However, Jace had to take down 3 of Valentines men on our way, damn these kiss asses.
He killed them all and grabbed my hand.

"Jace are you okay?" Clary asks as he begins to cough, his nose bleeding.

"Jonathan! Come back here there's nowhere to run!"

"Guys we have to go now!" Clary shouts as Dot opens some of the border.

We quickly jump off the ship, breaking apart from each other as soon as we did so.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Isabelle

"Jace I...." Alec mumbles under his breath, unconscious.

Magnus is currently using his magic to try and make sure he's okay, damnit of course he went to far. I should have known.

"It's not working" I say.

"I'm sorry Isabelle. Parabatai bonds are like a tether that binds two souls. Jace and Alec share emotions, instincts, strength. It's an Angelic bond. My magic can only do so much"

"So Jace is like this too?"

"Not necessarily. It appears that when Alec called out to him, part of his soul never returned. Now he's stuck, somewhere between himself and his Parabatai"

"But if Jace brought back that missing piece of his soul..." I start

"We may very well have the cure. Whatever we do, we need to do it quickly"

"Stay with Alec, I'll go find Jace" I say before going to find the blonde.

Please let me find you Jace.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lily

I feel myself gasp for air as I wake up, on a beach? Damnit I'm soaked.

"Hey hey hey you okay?" I hear Jace whisper from beside me

"I feel okay, you?"

"I'm fine, now let's go find our friends. I think somethings wrong from Alec" he says.

"Shit" I gasp as a pain shocks through my wedding rune, "let's go"

"My stele it's gone" Jace groans as he notices the gash on my head.
"It's fine honestly, let's just go get to Alec"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Clary's pov

Once I woke up on the beach alone, I headed straight for the institute, barging past Raj as he tried to stop me.

"Where's Izzy" I shout.

"Clary are you okay?" Mom asks.

"I'm fine. Just.... I need to see iz"

"Clary wait!"

"No mom!"

"What happened? Where have you been?" She asks me.

"We're all curious. Bring a change of clothes and a cup of hot tea to my office" Aldertree demands Raj, motioning for me to follow him.

"I'll talk to you but please let me find Isabelle first"

"She's with Alec, he was trying to help me find you and something went wrong. He's in a bad way" mom says.

"Damnit" I mumble.

"It appears you've had quite the harrowing experience" Aldertree says as he sits me down in his office, handing me the tea, "Jocelyn tells me you were abducted by Dorothea Rollins, a warlock under Valentines control"

"Uh that's right"

"Did she portal you to a tanker ship in the East river?"

"I'm not sure"

"Three hours ago a large tanker ship was found there, recently abandoned. By the mottoes and insignia on the boat, it's clear the circle was on board. If you have any info on Valentine, Jace or Lily... you need to tell me"

"Jace was in a bad way when we jumped off the ship, but Lily... Aldertree she's pregnant and she's barely been able to walk for weeks. We need to look for them, Lily especially. And now" I say

"Oh my god Isabelle" I gasp, running to her when I notice her outside of his office, pulling her to a corner.

"Where are they Clary?" She asks me.

"Isabelle there's something you need to know"

"What is it?"

"Jace was in a bad way before we jumped off the ship but there's something else... Lily's pregnant iz"

"By the Angel" Izzy gasps, "we need to get to her now. We need her and that baby safe. And we need to get Jace back her too, I don't know how much time Alec has left"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lily

Jace and I are currently walking around a block of shops, with absolutely no clue where we are. 
He pulls me into some random bar with him, full of people.

"Well you look like you could use a drink, and a towel" a girl smirks from behind the bar.

"Just um... just your phone?" Jace asks.

"I'd ask what happened to yours by  I'm guessing it got wet"

"It's a long story"

"Well I'm stuck here all night and besides I hear shadow hunters love to hear themselves talk. What you didn't think I would recognise those runes on your neck?" She laughs.

"You're a werewolf" I say, noticing the scar on her neck.

"Yep. And typically the phone is for paying customers but I'm feeling generous so.." she says while handing it to Jace. 

"Thank you" I smile.

"Maia, it's nice to meet you" she says.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Clary

"We need to find something of Jaces"

"Don't bother, Aldertree already has people tracking him 24/7. Jace must be using a rune to block it" Izzy explains.

"Hello?" Izzy says answering her phone.

"Izzy it's me"

"Jace?" She gasps, "are you okay? Where's Lily?"

"I'm a little soggy, but I'm alive, and she's with me but I need to get her seen my a medic like now. She's pregnant iz, she's covered in wounds and bruises. Is clary?"

"Clary's okay" she says while handing the phone to me.

"Jace it's me. We need to get you too Alec" I say.

"What do you mean? Why?"

"He tried tracking you through your parabatai rune, but now it's like he's stuck in some kind of nightmare and can't wake up. He was looking for you, so your the only one who can help him"

"Okay I'll uh I'll get us there"

"Meet us at Magnus'" Izzy says.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lily

"All good?" Maia asks as Jace ends the call.

"Yeah thanks"

"Cool cause we could use your help, shadow hunter help. You see Taito back there? The circle took his goddaughter. Right in front of him. So I was hoping you could help him out"

"I wish I could"

"You have something better to do?"

"It's not like that" I say.

"I'm still waiting for an explanation"

"I can't. I'm sorry"

"You need to do you job, shadow hunter. Your supposed to protect us"

"My brother needs me, and I need to get Lily seen by meds" he says.

"I think he is the one that needs protecting" the man says while pushing Jace backwards, "this is the guy who kidnapped Gretal"

"Look I don't want to hurt anyone okay?" Jace sighs.

"That's too bad, cause we do"

"Look..." Jace starts before the man cut his off, punching him.

4 other men join in, knocking the shit out of Jace

"Hey get off him!" I shout.

"Later pretty doll" one smirks as he thrusts his leg straight into my stomach, fuck.

"Ah" I scream as a searing pain shoots through my abdomen.

One of them throws Jace out of the window, while I quickly get to his side, pulling him up as we run away.

"Shit" I hear Jace mumble as his bloodied hand smacks against the wall, "are you okay?" He gasps seeing me doubling over clutching my stomach.

"I'm fine" I moan.

"You can't hide your sent shadow hunter" I hear Maia say.

We quickly run to the end, only Jace falls and a man comes over asking if he's okay, and then he calls an ambulance. But I mean hey... at least Maias off our case.

As we arrive at the hospital, the nurses stitch up and bandage my wounds, Doing the same to Jace.

"Is there any chance that you've seen this person? We got a tip that he might be in the ER" I hear Luke say from outside, Jace quickly pulls me up and runs away from whoever is outside with him.

"Hey you! Your not going anywhere" one of the docs shout just as I hear Maias bones cracking as she turns the corner.

"Shit Jace" I mumble.

"Run" he shouts to the mundane as we take off around the corner. We run up the stair well quickly only to find out the door is locked. We turn and face the wolf until we're pulled through the door by someone:

"Lily! Jonathan!" Jocelyn says, pulling us to go with her.

"How did you find us?" I ask.

"I followed the wolves. Alec needs you I'm here to help"

"Like you Did last time when you shot that arrow at us?" Jace says.

"Just let me help you get back to Alec"

"Yeah and back to the Clave, who wants me dead?"

"The Clave can be reasoned with the wolves can't. Just let me do this one thing for you"

"We made it this far alone and I think we'll keep it that way" he mumbles before running and jumping off the roof, me following.

"Ow" I groan as we land, but quickly get up and follow him as he runs down an alley.
Once we reach the end, there stands Maia with two wolves at either side of her.
So close but yet soooo Damn far.

"End of the life. Gretal was my pack member, and she was my friend. You need to pay for what you did to her" she says.

"He didn't kill her. Valentine did" I say.

"Give me one good reason why I should believe you"

"Because I know what it's like to lose someone you love! My brother is counting on me. Just.. you can kill me... just please let me get to him first" Jace begs.

"Jace stop it what are you going" I snap.

"Well I wish I could but uh, it's them you need to convince" she says while gesturing go the wolves.

"Stop!" I hear someone scream behind me, it's Clary and Luke. Oh thank the Angel.

"Stand down" Luke shouts.

"Keep out of this Luke" Maia growls.

Suddenly one of the wolves charge for Jace, but right as it was going to bite him it was pulled back.

"Stay, good doggy" i hear Isabelle say.

"Izzy" I gasp in relief.

"By the order of the Clave, Lilyrose Lightwood and Jace Wayland are coming with me" she says.

We quickly rush to Magnus' apartment but once we get there I feel my shatter.
There lays my husband, he looks like death.

"Oh Alec" I gasp, running to his side.

"He can't last much longer" Magnus says.

"Alec" Jace shouts, running over to us.

Magnus hands him the stone and Jace holds it in his and Alecs hand, and he begins to repeat the vows they made when becoming parabatai.
But Alec soon drops the stone.

"What's happening" Izzy gasps.

"He's slipping"

"No!" I cry into his shoulder, "Alec please don't leave me" I beg.

"Never" I hear him whisper, Jace quickly tackles him into a hug.

"Jace Wayland. You are hereby sentenced to the City of Bones to await trial for the charge of high treason and aiding Valentine in a war against the Clave" I hear Aldertree marching in.

"Wait what? What the hell is going on?" Alec mumbles.

"It's alright Alec, all that matters is your back" I hear Jace say as he's dragged away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 14.6K 191
COMPLETED Fluff, Heartache, Happenies, Cute Flirting
115K 2.6K 35
𝐼𝑓 π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘‘π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘π‘™π‘œπ‘ π‘’π‘™π‘¦ π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ π‘€π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ 𝑏𝑒 π‘Žπ‘π‘™π‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘π‘–π‘ π‘π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘β„Ž...
30.8K 587 99
Requests are closed Jace,Simon,Magnus,Raphael,Alec,Sebastian,Izzy,Maia,Clary
4.2K 79 23
Simon and Clary become shadowhunters after they run into Alec, Jace, and Isabelle.