Flame User X Date a Live

Por SuciDisastra

Y/N a is an ordinary boy who died due to God mistake. The God offer him a second chance to reincarnate in ano... Mais

Reincarnate and New World
Planning and Training
Rescue a Spirit
A Partner and A Meeting
A School, A Ship and New Guardian.
Tic Toc the Mist around the Clock
Before the Storm
Future Storm X Cielo Vs Heroes
A Farewell and an Abandoned Girl

The Lightning that Divide the Sky

933 23 21
Por SuciDisastra

New Chapter! Enjoy!

3rd POV

Kurumj : “Wait a minute! I’m not ready to-“

BANG!

Reborn : “No complaining just keep running.”

BANG!

Mukuro : “Kufufufufufu~ Now i understand why this infant doesn’t have any mercy.”

Reborn : “Did you say something?”

Mukuro : “No.”

Reborn : “Good.”

Chrome : “Come on Kurumi! I know you can survive this training!”

Kurumi : “How can i survive this training if this baby is trying to kill me?!”

Kurumi Tokisaki. New family member of Cielo famiglia. She have apply herself to become Y/N’s guardian. Y/N agree to make her to be his guardian. Y/N ask her if she really want to and her answer is yes. So Y/N put Kurumi inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for two years equal one day outside the chamber.

Before Y/N lock her in that room, Y/N want to know what kind of Flame she has. After some check, Kurumi found out that she have two Flame. Mist Flame with 150% purity and Cloud Flame with 45% purity. So Y/N summon Reborn (absolutely), Mukuro, Chrome, Melo- Ahem... Daemon, and Hibari.

Not just Kurumi. But his other guardian like Skull, Eula and Rengoku also placed by him inside the chamber.

Skull got Alaude, Hibari(switch with Kurumi sometimes), and Fon to be his mentor. Y/N know Skull only rely on his ability that can tank a real tank but never actually try to escape from falling rocks. He just challenge to face it. He need to increase his agility.

Eula got Asari, Takeshi, Collonelo, and Esdeath to be her mentor. Yes, she is strong. In reality she’s not strong enough to beat Ellen on her condition right now. She also needed to learn how to be a good Rain Guardian.

Rengoku got Knuckle, Ryohei, Reborn, Sasaki Kojiro, and Yoriichi Tsugikuni to be his mentor. There is a problem when he want to used his Sun Flame. He always forgot to fuse his nichirin with it. Also he has a weakness in mid air combat.

Then how about Y/N? He’s teaching Little Bel how to clean a room. This is a schedule Y/N arrange for Little Bel. Start from normal education to professional maid training. Since the one who want this is Little Bel, Y/N happy to teach her how to be a maid.

Y/N : “Now remember when you sweep the floor, try to hold the broom in this position.”

Little Bel : “Like this?”

Y/N : “Don’t be too rigid. Just calm and do it with passion.”

Little Bel : “I think i get it. Is this right?”

Y/N : “That’s right Little Bel. Keep continue.”

Little Bel : “Hai, Y/N-nii!”

They do it for an hour and stop. Now is Little Bel favorite TV show about cleaning a house. But there is a news before the show begin. Y/N hear the news while he drink a coffee.

BREAKING NEWS

Newscaster : “There has been a murder in the small alley. This is the seventh case that happen this month. All of the victims has a hole in their body. Based on the results of autopsy, the victims have been attacked by a high temperature weapon. Police still investigate about who is responsible for this crime.

Y/N tilt his head and thinking about the crime case that happen on the news.

Y/N : ‘A hole in their body? Kurumi is inside the chamber alongside my other guardian. Then who is responsible for this? Human wouldn’t do such a thing. Except...

Little Bel : “Y/N-nii! Look the show is start!”

Y/N : “Hai hai~. Don’t watch it too close from the TV.”

Little Bel : “Hai, Y/N-nii!”

Y/N just forget it and watch the show Little Bel want. It was a good moment for Y/N to increase his relationship with Little Bel as big brother for her. That is in Cielo famiglia base. How about one of his candidate for Lightning Guardian?

Well, the kid is napping in his room. Hiroto don’t have any homework to do after he know Y/N. He became a smart student and rank 31st from the smartest kid in the school. Y/N is on the top while Origami is the second.

He got inspired by Y/N on how he study. Before he know Y/N, he always play his dating sim game and forget to study. But since he met Y/N, he always study and do all his homework before play. For Y/N this is a huge shake-up. But he is happy to know his friend is going to be a good Lightning.

Let’s see again this kid that napping on his bed. He drooling while his mouth open wide. His hand still grab on his phone. He slept with peace. While he accidently go to his mindscape.

In Hiroto’s Mindscape

Hiroto POV

I groan and look around me. My house is gone.

Wait! My house is gone? Where is my room? Where am i?

[???] : “Calm down human.”

What is that sound? Who is that?

[???] : “It’s me. Look behind you.”

Huh? Behind me? I look around and see a huge white dragon standing infront of me.

Hiroto.exe has stop working.

Rebooting......

Reboot complete. Welcome back Hiroto!

I shake my head many times as i see again the creature infront of me. What a huge dragon. On one side it’s amazing, and on the other side it’s terrifying.

[???] : “Do not afraid my host.”

Host? What is she talking about?

[???] : “I am talking about you.”

She can read my mind?

[???] : “Yes, i can. And how do you know i am a female?”

Well, your sound is a bit cute so i think your a female. I’m sorry if i offend you.

[???] : “(chuckle) It is fine. Yes, i am a female and how can i read your mind? Because i’m inside your body. I am your Sacred Gear.”

Sacred Gear? What is that thing?

[???] : “Do you know the three faction?”

Three faction?

[???] : “Since you are a human child. I will tell you the history about the Great War.”

The dragon start to tell me a story. At first it makes me bored but when it come to Sacred Gear it took my interest. The Thirteen Longinus and she was the part of it. Wow. Again i never know Angel, Fallen Angel, and Devil exist. But she told me what i didn’t know.

[???] : “And that is all you should know about this world.”

Does it mean the supernatural cause the spacequake too?

[???] : “Spacequake? What is that?”

I don’t know how to explain it but... can you see my memory?

[???] : “Pardon me my host.”

She saw all she needed to know about spacequake. After that she looked at me with furious sight.

[???] : “This... Human. It’s seems i’m in a different world than my original one. And before you ask let me tell you that i conclude from a fact this spacequake never exist in my world. Also i can feel a different power come from this spacequake. It’s not supernatural but still have magic. I wonder..”

I am confuse right now. But hey! You haven’t tell me your name. My name is Hiroto Tonomachi. Nice to meet you.

[Albion] : “How rude of me. My name is Albion Gwibera. One of the Heavenly Dragons. Also known as White Dragon of Supremacy. Nice to meet you my host.”

Okay Soo.. You are sealed inside a Sacred Gear?

[Albion] : "Yes."

Can i use your power?

[Albion] : “It’s not gonna be that easy since you’re still a child. You need a lot of training to unlock my power.”

Aww.....

[Albion] : “Don’t be sad my host. Your journey to become the White Dragon Emperor are still far. You also can protect your friends while training yourself right?”

You’re right! Thanks Albion. I will protect my friend especially Y/N.

[Albion] : “Y/N? Is that the boy that save you from those bullies?”

Yeah! He is my first friend i ever had. He is the smartest student in school yet he always want to play with me. He never judge.. judge... Whatever i forgot.

[Albion] : “He never judge a book by it’s cover.”

Yes! That one. Even i always my hand a bit tingly when his eyes turn sunset orange.

[Albion] : “Interesting. Maybe you can tell me more about him later. You will wake up soon.”

What? But i still want to talk with you.

[Albion] : “Actually i just read your mind. But you can talk to me whenever you want with telepathy. How about you wake up now and try it.”

Okay Albion. See you in real world!

Real World

I wake up and look at the clock in my room. It’s three PM. Oh yeah i need to call Albion.

Hiroto : ‘Albion. Can you hear me?

[Albion] : ‘Very clear partner. Now do you believe me?

Hiroto : ‘Of course i do!

[Albion] : ‘Now i’m sure you need to meet your blonde friend right?

Hiroto : ‘You’re right! I almost forgot he invite me for a dinner. Thanks for reminding me, Albion.

[Albion] : ‘Always partner.

I go to Y/N’s house to have a dinner. Since my parents isn’t home right now he invited me to his house. Well, what kind of friend who refuse an invitation like this. A stand user that draw a manga? Not going to happen.

Time Skip

Y/N POV

It’s dinner time in my house. I already invite Origami and her parents also Hiroto as well. 8 month before the event start. Future Origami. Would she came to the past and do the same like i know it would happen? I can only hope when the times come we can handle the main problem.

Well it’s almost time. Now let’s see what are G and Little Bel doing in the kitchen. I go to the kitchen and there is no one i could find there. Both of them are waiting in the dining room. That was fast. Well it’s just a little quiet since my guardian still in the chamber.

DING DONG!

Oh! One guest is already here.

Y/N : “Coming!”

I open the front door and there was Hiroto waiting for the door to opened.

Hiroto : “Good evening Y/N! I hope i’m not late.”

Y/N : “Actually you are my first guest to come. Let’s go to the dining room.”

G : “Who is this? One of your friends Pri-” i cut him

Y/N : “Ah, papa! ‘Cut the crap G! Just follow my act!’ Yes, this is my friend. Hi-kun meet my father.”

Hiroto : “It’s nice to meet you Y/N’s father. My name is Hiroto Tonomachi.”

G : “Nice to meet you too. I am Y/N’s father. Obi Wan Kenobi L/N. Y/N, how about you show your friends the dining room?”

Y/N : “Hai papa! Come on Hi-kun.”

Hiroto : “Yeah. (murmuring) See Albion, he is a nice friend right?”

Y/N : “What? ‘He already awake the dragon? Well as expected from my Lightning candidate. My third wish is not waste for nothing.’”

Hiroto : “Nothing, nothing really. I just talking to myself. Yeah.”

Y/N : “Okay...”

We head to the dining room and wait for Origami and her parents. Just when i want to sit on my chair she came along with her parents.

Origami : “Good evening.”

Akira and Maman : “Good evening.”

Y/N : “Good evening for you too.” I bow to them

Maman : “Ara~ polite as always.”

Akira : “As expected from my future son-in-law.”

Origami : “Otou-san!”

Akira : “What?”

Y/N : “Please take a seat before we start. (look at Little Bel) Little Bel, can you call Nia to came down for dinner?”

Little Bel : “How about the others?”

Y/N : “They will be here tomorrow. Now please call her down and don’t forget to tell her to not drink any beer.”

Little Bel : “Okay Y/N-nii.”

Little Bel go upstairs while the rest of us take a seat before the dinner begin.

Akira : “Y/N-kun, who is that?”

Y/N : “That is my little sister. Her name is Belfast L/N. I always call her Little Bel. She have our mother face.”

Maman : “Is that so? She has a good behavior like her brother.”

Y/N : “You flatter me.”

We wait for Little Bel and Nia to come here. G brought the food so i help him. When Nia and Bel are here we start the dinner.

Time Skip

All : “Thank you for the food!”

Hiroto : “I’m so full right now.”

Origami : “Behave you galge lover.”

Hiroto : “As if you-“

Y/N : “Stop.”

Both of them stare at me with fear on their face. Yes, they have seen my wrath at school.

Origami and Hiroto : “We’re sorry.”

I just sigh and help Maman was the dish.
Hiroto start to murmuring again and looks like he really want to unlock Divine Dividing. Also i think his power is attracting a fallen angel. A hole in their body, the victims must be rich ugly bastard or a spoiled teenager.

Maman : “What’s wrong Y/N-kun?” i snap back to reality

Y/N : “It’s fine. I just remember when me and my mom wash dishes like this.” I smile while remember my previous life

Maman : “You can call me mom from now.”

Y/N : “That is so kind of you Maman. But i’m fine being like this. Have a friend like your daughter and Hi-kun makes me ease the pain in my heart. Origami-chan is like a Storm that always on my side. While Hi-kun is like a Lightning that prevent me to get a pain even it’s just a little. I’m so grateful to have a friend like them.”

Then Maman pat my head. She rub my hair and it’s a sensation i have missed so much.

Maman : “If you need to say something you talk to me anytime you want to. I will be happy to hear your problem. After all, you’re the only one that can make my daughter smile like this.”

Y/N : “Thank you Maman.”

Maman : “Anytime sweety."

We finish our work and before they left i remember that i got a ticket to amusement park. It’s the end of this month. Both of them agree to come with me. What’s weird is this park is open at afternoon. Well, i want to experience this kind of stuff too.

Somewhere in Tengu City

3rd POV

A couple walk into a dark alley. Both of them are a teenager. The boy is a spoiled brat who only rely on his parents wealth. While the girl is a normal highschool girl with long silky black hair with violet eyes. The boy is still a virgin and he planned to rape her here.

Boy : “You ready?”

Girl : “Yeah but... can you do me a favor?”

Boy : “Anything for you.”

Girl : “Then... Would you die for me?”

The boy thought that he may misheard what she said.

Boy : “C-can you repeat what you said?”

Girl : “I said, would you die for me?”

The girl change her appearance and summon a light spear on her right hand.

Boy : “W-what are you?”

Girl : “I’m your girlfriend. Don’t you remember?”

Boy : “Then why did you have a wing on your back?!”

Girl : “Well, since you’re going to die. I will tell you. I am a fallen angel. I need to kill to gain some money on this world. But i don’t want to human to touch me. So i trick them and steal away their money by killing them.”

Boy : “Wait please! Don’t kill me!”

Girl : “Too late. Now die.”

She threw the light spear and kill the boy right on that place. She took the boy’s wallet and leave that place.

Girl : “Again. Just a useless credit card and little cash. How am i going to back to my world?”

She arrived at her apartment and go to her room. She sighed.

Girl : “If that pervert didn’t disturb my job, i must be invincible with that witch’s Sacred Gear.”

She went to sleep.

Time Skip

It was the end of this month. Y/N, Origami and Hiroto were going to amusement park together. Just the three of them. Well, all of Y/N’s guardian are following him from behind. All of them using Mist Flame from Kurumi to hide their identity.

Eula : “Is it fine to stalk on our leader? I feel wrong doing this kind of stuff.”

Rengoku : “You remember right, our job as his guardian?”

Eula : “Well, that is true but..”

Skull : “Come on fridgy girl, you always so serious about a small thing.”

Kurumi : “Kufufufufufu~ I have to agree with the stuntman over here. It is our job to always near our Sky.”

Skull : “Besides, what’s going to happen? A spacequake alarm triggered by a black wing woman and she was targeting our boss? Like hell that’s gonna be real. We all know about the Spirit and how they looks like.”

Eula : “I hope you’re right about that.”

Skull : “Don’t worry. They don’t call me the Immortal stuntman for nothing.”

Rengoku : “I like your confidence, but we lost our sight on him.”

Eula, Skull, and Kurumi : “What?!”

Rengoku : “For the sake of Kami. Don’t yell at me! Let’s get going.”

The three nodded and search for their Sky. Their all split up to make the search faster. Skull at the north, Eula at the South, Rengoku at the West and Kurumi at the East. But they forgot to stick up with Kurumi to use her Mist Flame so their boss wouldn’t know they stalking on him.

With Skull

Roller coaster. Skull was excited to hop on this heavenly ride. But he shake his head and focus to find his Sky.

Skull : “Where is that boss of mine? Does he use his Flame to hide himself along with his friend? Geez.. Hm?”

Something took his interest. A little girl that cry alone at a lawn chair. She has long bluish purple hair in a hime cut, while the color of her eyes is light indigo. Skull can’t help but to calm the girl. Well his physical body is the same as his boss so that is a good choice to help her now.

Skull : “Oi.”

The girl look at him while still crying.

Skull : “Why are you crying?”

The girl didn’t give him any answer but she calm a bit.

??? : “I lost my parents.. (sob) I don’t know where they are..”

Skull : “Can you tell me what your parents looks like?”

??? : “They have (give Skull the description) and my father wear a gold wristwatch.”

Skull : “’Damn the kid is rich. Well Cielo famiglia still above all the people in this City though.’ Okay. Let’s find them together. What’s your name? My name is Skull.”

Miku : “Miku. Miku Izayoi.”

Skull : “Hold my hand.”

Miku : “Huh?”

Skull : “I don’t want you to get lost.”

Miku : “Okay.”

Miku grab his hand and both of them search for Miku’s parents. Unknown to the stuntman, Miku is blushing because of his charm and kindness.

With Rengoku

Rengoku way to find his Sky is easy yet useless. Why? Because he used a ferris wheel and he got sick when he is on the top. After out of the wheel he go to the nearest men’s room and vomit there.

Rengoku : “I swear to Kami i would never ride on that wheel ever again.”

He sat on the park and drink some water to make his body more relaxed. That time he saw a beautiful young girl with a voluptuous figure with golden eyes and flowing long blonde hair that reaches up to her knees even when braided.

The girl look at Rengoku in the eye. Their heart resonating for unknown reason. But none of them couldn’t avert their eyes. They keep doing it. Even though they are blinking, no one dare to ruin this beautiful moment.

Rengoku and ??? : “Ano..”

Rengoku : “It’s rude for me to start it. You first.”

??? : “How about you start it. I don’t know what to say.”

Rengoku : “Well, okay. Ahem. My name Rengoku Kyoujurou. A Kendo athlete. How about you?"

Mukuro : “My name is Mukuro Hoshimiya. I’m just a normal student.”

After that there is a silence.

Rengoku : “Umm... Tea?”

Mukuro : “Sure? I think.”

Rengoku : “There is a cafe over there. Want to go there?”

Mukuro : “I have nothing to do. I accept your invitation.”

Rengoku and Mukuro went to the cafe. Both of them have a nice conversation there.

With Kurumi

Kurumi try to find her boss. She’s hiding in crowd while looking around. She look at this part of park and still doesn’t find him.

Kurumi : “He is not on this part of the park. Maybe i should regroup now.”

Before she left, she saw a thug try to do a sexual harassment to a girl. But the girl just smirk and let him do what he want. Kurumi raise up her suspicicion on the girl. Kurumi decide to follow them.

With Eula

Eula with her intelligence, she found her boss with a single glance. Her boss is easy to read when he is on child mode. As a Rain Guardian, Eula is the only one that can hold her temper on her boss. Though she always channel her anger inside the chamber.

She have to admit, maybe her boss is childish but when he got to his boss mode, no one dare to make a sound. Even cricket afraid to make a noise. Right now her boss is standing infront of a piano.

Eula : ‘He can play a piano? Now this is interesting to see. How many talent he hide from us? I need to know.

Y/N start to stretch his finger and ready to play.

Origami : “Y/N! Show them that you are better!”

Hiroto : “Yeah Y/N! Beat them!”

Eula : ‘Beat them? Our boss is challenging a professional? Well it’s better than watching some people that have a lot of nonsense.

Y/N bow and make a pose.

Y/N : “Arrivederci.”

Y/N back to his friend that still amaze on his skill playing a piano. Eula herself can’t believe what she saw, a technique that his boss never show to them. Now Eula is a hundred percent sure his boss is an amazing person. She shook her head and keep following his boss.

Time Skip

Hiroto POV

This is the greatest day of my life! I never been happier than this day. Go to the amusement park with my best friend and annoying albino. Not too annoying if she doesn’t fight me though. Now we just need to wait the last thing to do. Watching a firework together.

Man... I just hope we can always like this. Just the three of us. Me, Y/N and Origami. Even when we grow up. I hope we could come and play together like this day.

Y/N : “Origami-chan, Hi-kun.”

Origami : “Yes?”

Hiroto : “Is there something wrong Y/N?”

Y/N : “Did you two enjoy this beautiful day. We play, we run, we laugh, and we’re going to watch the firework together. What do you two think?”

Origami : “Today it’s great Y/N. How could we didn’t enjoy this day?”

Hiroto : “Even i never play so much game with you two until this day.”

Y/N : “Is that so?”

He look at the Sky while have a deep thought. Then he looked at us.

Y/N : “Today... Is the best day ever with you guys. If we’re grow up and we meet again as adult, would you want to go here together like today?”

We were in silence. The wind breeze and the sun slowly go down disappearing from our vision. Maybe Origami could see what exactly i see with my eyes. Right infront of us... His eyes turn sunset orange and replace the sunset itself. It was the most beautiful scene i will never forgot in my life.

[Albion] : ‘That is the most beautiful eyes i ever seen my host. Would you agree with me?'

Hiroto : ‘Yeah... It’s the thing i always want to see in my life. I can’t even turn away from it Albion.’

[Albion] : ‘Even the smile he show to us right now... Is a pure smile that came from his heart.'

Hiroto : ‘I will protect it. Like he protect me that day.

[Albion] : ‘The path will be tough but i’m sure you can surpass all the wall that block your way. Trust me. Hiroto Tonomachi. You will be the greatest White Dragon Emperor that protect humanity. And it starts from today.'

Hiroto : “I.... I will always come here with you. No matter we’re adult or even an elder. I will keep this promise!”

Origami : “Me too!”

Y/N : “You two... Arigatou!”

Again he gave us his warm smile. But then...

[Albion] : ‘Partner! There is a fallen angel nearby!

Hiroto : ‘What? How can a fallen angel exist in this world?

[Albion] : ‘I don’t know. But he or she is approuching us right now. Be careful!

Hiroto : ‘Okay!

I look around and try to find this fallen angel. I know right now i am weak. But that doesn’t mean i can’t fight. Well maybe just a little.

[Albion] : ‘Partner, DODGE!’

I quickly push away Y/N and Origami to the side. We manage to dodge a... Spear?!

??? : “So you can avoid my attack? Maybe just a beginner’s luck. Don’t worry there won’t be next time.”

Then i heard someone screaming.

Visitor 1 : “What is that?”

Visitor 2 : “She attack the children!”

She threw her spear to them and the adult are running away and forget about us. Great. I thought they were mature and i was wrong.

??? : “Now, where were we? Oh right. Get ready to die.”

She try to attack us again but Y/N run to her and do an uppercut to her.

Y/N : “Hiroto, Origami! Run while i distract her.”

Origami : “But what about you Y/N? I don’t want to leave you alone.”

Y/N : “I’ll be fine. Now go to the entrance.”

??? : “I won’t let you!”

She throw again the spear and it’s going to hit Origami. I know i hate her whit that attitude of her but she’s still my friend. I ready to block it with my body but it never hit me. It hit Y/N...

Y/N : “Look Hi-kun... You have a strong heart. I never lie. Look at you right now. Try to protect our friends and ready to sacrifice your life. That is Hiroto i know.”

I suddenly remember what he told me when we’re just alone at the school.

Flashback

Hiroto : “Y/N. Are you don’t feel ashamed to be friend with me? I’m just a weak and stupid boy.”

Y/N : “Hi-kun. Look at me.”

I look at him. He looked so serious.

Y/N : “I want to be your friend not because i pity you. No.”

Hiroto : “Then.. why?”

Y/N put his fist on my chest.

Y/N : “Here. Right inside your heart, i can see a strong figure not with power but his will.”

Hiroto : “Really?”

Y/N : “Umu! So what if you have a weak body? You have a strong heart to protect the one you love. I can see it Hiroto. Deep inside you, you are strong. You will do anything to do what is right and won’t do anything evil. Also, you’re a fun person that i always want to play with.”

Hiroto : “But what if i want to protect you but i don’t have power like you. You always use your martial art to protect me. But how i can protect you?”

Y/N give me his smile and stand up from his chair.

Y/N : “You have to use a Dying Will.”

Hiroto : “Dying Will?”

Y/N : “Umu! When the time comes, you will understand. But to make it easy for you to understand, it’s a regret that awaken your will."

Hiroto : “A regret that awaken my will....”

Present

I..i... I want to protect Y/N. I’m sick being always protected. Now it’s my turn to protect Y/N!

[Albion] : ‘This power... Partner. Repeat what i said. As the new White Dragon Emperor shall arise. Call your Sacred Gear!

Hiroto and [Albion] : “DIVINE DIVIDING!”

3rd POV

Hiroto and [Albion] : “DIVINE DIVIDING!”

A pair of white Dragon wings, with eight energy feathers appear on Hiroto’s back. Not just that. His body is covered by a green lightning that also make the dragon wing become more powerful. Before Origami could react, Y/N chop her neck and make her unconcious.

Hiroto : “I WILL PROTECT MY FRIEND WITH MY DYING WILL!”

??? : “What? Impossible!”

Y/N : “There is nothing impossible, Raynare.”

Raynare look shocked after Y/N says her name.

Raynare : “How did you know about me?”

Y/N : “It’s easy. You’re not from this universe, so it’s easy for me to recognize a fallen angel like you here.”

Raynare : “Then how this kid have a Sacred Gear and how can you heal the wound from my spear?”

Y/N : “Want to find out? Gold Experience!”

Y/N use his Mist Flame to make a fake stand. Hiroto who saw this surprise to find out his friend have a power like him.

Hiroto : “Y/N! What’s that thing behind you?”

Y/N : “This Hi-kun, what we call a Stand. A manifestation of life energy. In my case it’s look like this.”

Hiroto : “It’s so cool!” he have a star on his eyes.

Y/N : “Yeah. But we need to beat her.” point at Raynare

Raynare : “You think i will let you do that? You human are too naive.”

Y/N : “Says the crow stripper.”

Raynare : “You!”

Y/N : “Yes. This is me. What do you want?”

Raynare summon a lot of fallen angel and they are ready to attack on them.

Raynare : “Let’s see how far you can talk like that, little brat.”

Y/N : “Don’t call me little brat, bitch. I have a name.”

Hiroto : ‘This is the first time i heard him use that kind of word.

Raynare : “Enough of this. All of you, kill all the human that you see. I handle this brat by myself.”

All of the fallen she summon fly and start to attack the visitor. Before they can do that.

Y/N : “'This is going to be a big problem.’ Eula come out! I know you’re there.”

Eula then came out from a bush.

Eula : “Yes, boss!”

Y/N : “Protect the citizen at all cost. Tell the other three to do the same.”

Eula : ‘Wait. He know?!

Y/N : “Of course i know! Now go before it’s too late.”

Eula : “I understand.”

She quickly go to other part of the park.

North Park

Skull POV

It’s been an hour and we still don’t find her parents. Even when we ask the security for some help they don’t want to. What’s wrong with people in this world. Sigh.. How can we find Miku’s parents? We keep walking and i got a transmission.

Eula : “Skull do you copy?”

Skull : “I’m still in the north section. What's up?”

Eula : “Look at the Sky.”

Sky? I look at it and there is a lot of flying creature. They’re holding a spear and looks like they want to do some massacre. One by one people realise it.

Skull : “What is that thing?”

Eula : “They are fallen angel that come from another world. Primo want us to keep the citizen safe. I will inform the other about this.”

Skull : “I got it.”

I look around and people start running for their life. Miku in the other hand can’t move her leg and hold tight on my hand.

Miku : “Don’t leave me.”

Skull : “I won’t. Just stay inside this post. I’ll be back. I promise.”

Miku nod to me and i start to take down these crows. Spacequake alarm ringing right before i take them down. Really?

West Park

Rengoku POV

A spacequake alarm just ringing. People start running not because of the spacequake but something different. Then i look at the sky. My eyes widen. A flying demon with spear. Mukuro didn’t realise it yet.

Rengoku : “Let’s go. It’s dangerous if we stay here.”

Mukuro follow me and a spear just came to our direction.

Rengoku : “Flame Breathing, Second form :..

The spear is almost reach us.

Mukuro : “Mi-

Rengoku : “..Rising Scrorching Sun.

I block the spear and it send back to the demon, killing it. Wait, Mukuro seems want to say something.

Rengoku : “Are you okay?”

Mukuro : “Muku is fine. Nushi-san.”

Rengoku : “Is that a nickname for me?”

She nodded. Well, the battle is far from over. I face the flying demon and ready my stance.

Rengoku : “Don’t leave this place. Is that fine, Muku?”

Muku : “Muku will wait for Nushi-san to come back.”

Rengoku : “Yosha! I will slay you all to the EXTREME!”

West Park

Kurumi POV

The spacequake alarm was triggered by a group of flying crow. At least i could say about them. Then i got a call from my earpiece.

Eula : “Can you see it?”

Kurumi : “Very clear. Eliminate or just defeat?”

Eula : “Eliminate. Evacuation is on me and Skull. Have you try to call Rengoku?”

Kurumi : “He doesn’t know how to wear his intercom, but i can see him doing his work. So it doesn’t needed.”

Eula : “I see. If you’re finish with your work, help our boss.”

Kurumi : “Ara Ara~ did someone worried~.”

Eula : “Just.... Nevermind. Do your job quickly and then help him.”

She hang up the call. How rude. Well now i can do my experiment with so much fun.

Kurumi : “Kufufufufufu~~ Let’s see how long you can entertain me.”

I prepare my box weapon.

Kurumi : “Let’s have fun crow.” my smirk grew

[???] : “You crazy woman.”

Kurumi : “Thank you.... Zaphkiel.”

[Zaphkiel] : “Yeah.. Whatever.”

Kurumi :”Zaphkiel, First Bullet : Aleph.

Back with Y/N and Hiroto

3rd POV

Y/N and Hiroto are having a combat againts Raynare. The rogue fallen angel that accidently come to this world without unknown reason.

Y/N : “Gold Experience!

Y/N’s fake stand go to Raynare and punch her in the guts. Hiroto who still new about fighting just follow his instinct. He flies towards Raynare and shock her with his lightning.

Y/N : “Hi-kun!”

Hiroto : “I know! Divide!”

[Albion] : “DIVIDE!”

Without balance breaker

Hiroto absorb Raynare’s power and use it to power up his fist.

Hiroto : “Shoryuken!”

Hiroto do an uppercut and make her flew away from him. Raynare fix her balance and she’s very angry right now.

Raynare : ‘How can a mere human like them are these strong? Is this because i’m in another world? NO! I won’t accept this. We’re fallen angel are superior to these weak human. Also, i can steal that kid Sacred Gear. Yes. That’s a good idea.

Raynare look around and found Origami and fly to her. Y/N who saw this, run to her using DWM. Raynare throw a spear to Origami but Y/N already there to protect his friend.

Y/N : “Zero Point Breakthrough : Revised.

Y/N touch Raynare’s spear and slowly he absorb the spear until it’s gone. Thought that Y/N is lowing down his guard, Raynare send her next spear. But this time there’s a lot of it.

Raynare : “I bet you can’t protect your friend like that.”

Y/N use his lightning flame to make a shield and guard from all the light spear. He suceed to prevent the spear to hurt Origami. Hiroto who still fly approuch Raynare. Of course the fallen angel aware of this young White Dragon Emperor presense. Hiroto give him a slow flying kick.

Raynare : “You think a slow kick like that can harm me? Think again.”

Raynare reach one of Hiroto’s leg. But to her surprise, he split his leg and make a good opening for him to attack Raynare.

Hiroto :

Hiroto cross his arm and attack Raynare. Raynare smirk and release the grip of one of Hiroto’s leg. But this is one of Hiroto’s plan. He quickly looped his leg on her neck them he grab her head.

Hiroto : “You fell for it twice! Divide 10X!

[Albion] : “DIVIDE! DIVIDE! DIVIDE! DIVIDE! DIVIDE! DIVIDE! DIVIDE! DIVIDE! DIVIDE! DIVIDE!”

Raynare : ‘He absorb all my powers!

Hiroto release Raynare as he ready to give her final attack.

Hiroto : “Thunderbolt!”

Albion channel all the power to Hiroto’s lightning flame and make a powerful thunder attack.

Raynare : “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!”

Raynare is defeated. Hiroto fall unconcious after the fight. Y/N caught him before he fell to the ground.

Y/N : “You got the spotlight today, my lightning. Thanks Albion for helping him.”

[Albion] : “You know?”

Y/N : “I am a mafia. I know everything that you didn’t know. However, don’t tell him you know me yet. I’ll explain the situation to him later.

[Albion] : “Very well human. Please take care of him while i sleep.”

Y/N : “He is my friend after all. Take a rest for now.”

His Sacred Gear back to his body. He looks exhausted after the fight. Y/N grab the both of them and go to the entrance to find his guardian that stalk him this whole day. But before that, he send Raynare to his lab. He called G to inform him.

Y/N : “Hello G. I will send something to you. Make sure she can’t used her power.”

G : “Okay. Ahh~.”

Y/N : “Don’t jerk off on the call!”

G : “I didn’t!”

He then heard the sound of tissue box falling on the floor.

G : “Crap!”

Y/N : “I’m going to kill you.”

G : “Wait! Primo i ca-.”

He hang up the call and send Raynare there.

Time Skip

The citizen was inform that the spacequake and the attack from flying creature is fake. Y/N lay down Origami and Hiroto while waiting for his guardian to come. Not too long he wait, Eula and Kurumi come to him.

Eula : “Primo. Are you okay?”

Y/N : “I’m fine. Though the one who deserve the credit is him.”

Y/N look at Hiroto. Eula nod in understanding.

Kurumi : “Maybe it’s a bit rude for me to say but... How can he fight with no experience?”

Y/N : “He have a Sacred Gear that help him. I’m planning to recruit him when we’re on highschool. But the condition says the otherwise. I need to make him my Lightning Guardian soon.”

Eula : “Sacred Gear... Is that from that pervert animation G always watch?”

Y/N : “Sadly, yes..”

Kurumi : “Kufufu~ I wonder why you have that kind of animation on your smartphone.”

Y/N : “Even i myself want to know about that. (sigh) Put that aside, where are those two?”

Kurumi : “I don’t see them. Eula.”

Eula : “Don’t look at me. I’m not their mother.”

Y/N : “But you will be a mother in the future after you get married, right?”

Eula : “Please Primo.. Not this again. What do you know-“

Y/N : “Whatchu know about rolling down in the deep~” and he keep continue the song

Eula : “Priimooooooo~~~” she whined

Rengoku in the other hand still walk with Mukuro to the entrance. Mukuro bow to Rengoku.

Mukuro : “Muku is greatful for Nushi-san protection. Thank you.”

Rengoku : “It’s a job for me to protect the weak. Don’t worry about it.”

Mukuro : “Sayonara. Till we meet again Nushi-san."

Rengoku : “Me too Muku.”

They seperate their way and Rengoku head to his boss. Skull that still with Miku find Miku’s parents.

Miku : “Father! Mother!”

Miku’s Father : “My Daughter!”

Miku’s Mother : “Oh my little angel! Are you okay? No one try to hurt you right?”
Miku : “(shake her head) But someone help me.”

Miku’s Father : “And.. where is that person?”

Miku : “He’s right- there?”

Skull hide and quickly go to his boss because he doesn’t want to waste his time. Even he have to admit that the girl is a bit cute and have a good voice. Until finally all of them are already gather infront of their boss.

Y/N : “Thank you everyone for protecting the civilian.”

They all sigh in relief that their boss didn’t give them some punishment.

Y/N : “However...”

Now they’re panic with a little sweat.

Y/N : “All of you will get a punishment for stalking on me.”

Y/N snap his finger and all of them teleported to the room. Y/N also teleport Hiroto to his house. Lastly is Origami. He doesn’t know why but.. for some reason, he want to spend some time with her. So he carry Origami on his back.

Y/N can smell her scent. It was a nice scent that make him calm. He walk until they arrived at Origami’s house. On the way back, Origami awake from her unconciousness. She slowly opened her eyes but at the same time, she’s tired.
She looked at Y/N that carry her on his back.

Origami : 'Y/N..

Origami can feel Y/N’s muscle on his back. Not hard but it makes her comfort.

Origami : ‘Kami-sama... Please let me and Y/N like this just a little bit longer. I want to be with him.. Just a little longer.

Her wish is granted with a truck-kun blocking their way. Y/N take another way to go to Origami’s house. After walking for minute, they arrive. Y/N knock on the door and ring the bell. Maman open the door and look at their daughter on the back of her favorite future son-in-law.

Before she could say anything, Y/N put his finger on his lips. Maman just nod and took Origami to her room. Akira offer him a drink but Y/N decline and leave.

Y/N : “Yare yare daze. What a drag.’

Time Skip

Cielo Famiglia Base

Hiroto is confuse on what happen right now. Infront of him, Y/N is on a suit that looks like a mafia. Y/N explain about him being a mafia boss and also he explain about the Spirit, Spacequake, AST, DEM and what his purpose. Because he already experience a lot of crazy thing, he don’t want to think about any further.

Y/N : “So what is your answer? Hiroto Tonomachi.”

Hiroto : “I accept. I don’t know what to do anymore. I accept.”

Y/N : “Welcome to the family, Hi-kun.”

Hiroto : “Thank you Y/N. Though this is too sudden. How about my family?”

Y/N : “You have two family now. And of course, your family is in our protection like the Spirit do.”

Hiroto : “Phew.. What a relief. Right Albion?”

[Albion] : “Can’t agree more.”

Y/N : “How are you white one?”

[Albion] : “I’m fine thank you. So where we’re going to training?”

Hiroto : “Oh come on!”

Y/N : “Don’t be like that Hi-kun. Follow me.”

Hiroto follow Y/N to Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Hiroto was amaze of the sight of this place.

Y/N : “I summon Lampo, Lambo, Verde, Luck Voltia and Reborn to tutor Hiroto Tonomachi!”

Then a light come down and reveal the person he called.

Y/N : “See you again two years later, Hi-kun~”

Hiroto : “Wait what?”

Y/N : “Oh i almost forgot!” Y/N pull out a gun

Hiroto have a bad feeling about this.

Y/N : “Time to die. Arrivederci.”

BANG!

TBC.

Thank you for reading this chapter. Also, what do you think about this ship?

Skull X Miku

Rengoku X Mukuro

Tell me your opinion! Stay tune!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

50.9K 996 8
Note: Note that this is a Date A Live (X Male Reader) Summery/ Description: (Y/n) (L/n) lives in Tengu city with his step sister Kotori. He's a not s...
10.7K 175 20
Muzan cares about himself and only my himself. No matter how strong some demons are, he never really cared about any of them. He only needed them to...
31.9K 633 29
What if the Gods decides to kill Muzan, and he in his last moments of life transforms Muichiro in a demon? A really powerfull one, becoming the next...
810 44 16
The demon breathed heavily as he struggled to keep himself steady. "How? . . . When?" "Hmpf," Miyuki only smirked at his way. "Next time, you should...