His Church Girl [BWWM]

By gen_gennie

"I saved your life Kleine, how are you going to repay me," Elias Schneider said to the poor girl. "I-I-I-I ne... More

Prologue
¤Bible study and gossiping ¤
ΩDinner and conversationΩ
¤Curosity kills the cat¤
π Coffee and Stalkers π
ฯStranger in churchฯ
μEliasμ
θGermanyθ
¥Sledge Hammer¥
₩Cleaning₩
§Shopping§
ΩPiercingsΩ
€Escape€
¿Home¿
Her
Past
The past continues
Snitch
§Phone§
€The Deal€
ฯPleasure ฯ
¢Hair¢
¶disobedience¶
™Job™
°Cookies°
℅Hospital℅
∆The dress∆
|A Lovely Date|
√Her Broken Hymen√
×Blood×
@Boxing and Anime@
∆Gore Sex∆
©Cramps©
√Plane√
#Lips and Fingers#
£Lorenzo£
-Breathing-
&Nightmares &
%Babies%
:Both:
&Mother&
[Trust]
Main Characters
The Ball
The Ball prt 2
'Lost'
@Captive @
Found
Tragic
Re-United
£Not My Grandmother£
Author's note.
: A year later :
&Desire&
Elpiouge

§The dark alley§

15K 539 44
By gen_gennie

Jendayi groaned as she felt pain in her feet and her arms. She cried out while trying to get up.

She fall back on her butt and started praying to God. She tried getting up but failed again.

She looked around and saw that she was left in a dark alley.

"What are you doing in a place like this baby girl," Jendayi starts to panic as she sees a drunk man coming towards her.

"L-leave me alone," Jendayi choked on her tears.

The man started laughing while coming towards her. She moved back on her butt and starts to cry louder.

He dragged her by her foot and she kicked and screamed. She kicked the man in his mouth and took the knife out of her foot and throw it at him.

It missed him. He got up back and ran towards the girl but before he could put his hands on her he was shot in the back of his head.

She looked up to see the man that almost killed her smirking. 

He walked towards her and she took the knife out of her arm throwing it at him. It slices his right arm and she smiled while he smirks.

He roughly grabbed her by her throat and whispered in her ears " You ought to be punished for being a brat."

She feared him but never let it show in her eyes or face. He dragged her by her throat and throw her in his car.

She was now knocked out and he shook his head. He went back to her apartment and back her stuff up then head to the airport. He was going back to Germany.

Please remember to vote and comment.

I really appreciate the support, Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907K 21.8K 78
I feel her chest heave deeper and deeper with every touch as i reach her waist exposing her white panties. I push the dress away, leaving them out on...
56.8K 1.1K 36
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬 20 yea...
81.2K 2.6K 70
I sit up in bed next to him and watch as he breathes, "You'll never know how much I love you." I whisper breathlessly. His back goes up and down as t...
1.8M 58.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...