My Boyfriend | Yeonbin

By lil_rachaaaaa

Soobin is head over heels for his boyfriend Yeonjun. They met in high school and even now in college they are... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE (rewritten)
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT (rewritten)
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
EPILOGUE
β˜†100K Specialβ˜†

Twenty Seven

2.3K 164 221
By lil_rachaaaaa

Soobin wasn't expecting to come home and his house be half empty. He didn't know how or when Yeonjun finished unpacking but he did it fairly quickly.

He got cleaned up and immediately went to bed despite it being in the middle of the day, then he didn't leave until he had to.

The next few days he noticed that he didn't see Yeonjun at all, not in his classes, not at his usual spots, he even heard that he left his band which definitely made Hyunjin, Ryujin, and Chnagbin hate him more.

"His number is out of service." He hears Hyunjin say one day. "I haven't seen him since the day we went out to walk together. After he...saw Soobin kissing that girl."

"You don't think he...you don't think he would've killed himself right?" Changbin asked slowly.

Soobin's heart dropped.

"Oh no he would never do that. Not after what happened to his friend a few years back, he knows the effect a suicide does to others who knew that person."

"So what do you think happened?"

"I think he just...needs time and I understand that. He'll come back when he's ready."

And that was almost two years ago.

...

"Soobin what do you wanna get for lunch?" Olivia asked while holding his arm.

"I'm not hungry."

"Nonsense I know this really yummy restaurant and..."

"I'm really okay."

She stopped walking which made Soobin do the same. She was looking up at him with a huge grin.

"I think you wanna have lunch with me Soobinnie."

"Soobinnie! Did you like the song."

"I told you not to call me that." He murmured.

"I'm your girlfriend, I can't give you nicknames now?"

Soobin didn't say anything, he just continued to stare down at his feet.

"Let's do a self barbecue place." She lead him out the school.

Soobin cooked her food while she texted someone on her phone.

"I can't believe Yeonjun just disappeared off the face of the earth like that."

Soobin looked at her. "Don't mention him around me."

She giggled. "Why? You broke up with him."

"I don't care."

"I'm sorry Soobinnie."

"I'm sorry Soobinnie, hahaha please stop tickling me!"

"I said to stop calling me that."

"Because your precious Junnie did? News flash, he's gone Soobin, you broke up with him."

"Because-"

"Because what?" Her eyes narrowing at him.

"...nothing." He murmured and put her food on the plate in front of her. "Eat."

She smiled. "Thank you."

Flashback...

"Soobinnie!" Yeonjun engulfed Soobin in a hug and kissed him. "Happy 1 year anniversary."

"Aww happy 1 year anniversary." He kissed him again. "You are in a great mood."

"I'm excited. We made it one full year."

"You think we wouldn't?"

"Well I...I've never had a boyfriend before so I thought I'd be bad at it. So I'm sorry for having doubts."

"You are the perfect boyfriend." He gripped his thighs picking him up, Yeonjun giggled while wrapping his legs around him. "Soooo there's a few ways we can celebrate tonight."

"And what's that?"

"Well we could go out for dinner, do a movie night, arcade, maybe just a walk around town orrrr we could..." He leaned into his ear whispering lowly to him.

Yeonjun bit his lip as a smile grew on his face and his cheeks turned red as he continued to speak before he pulled away to look at him.

"How does that sound?" Yeonjun nodded shyly at him. "...you wanna...do it?"

He nodded again. "I'm ready Binnie. I want you to make love to me tonight."

"Fuck Yeonjun." He kissed him and Yeonjun smiled into it and kissed back.

"I said tonight Binnie not now." He murmured against his lips.

"I'm sorry you're just so cute." He kissed him again and then put him down. "I'm gonna treat you like the sweetest princess you are all day...and night."

Yeonjun smiled at him and nodded again, and the entire day was magical. They went to an amusement park for their date and had the most fun.

"I've never been to an amusement park, thank you for this Binnie." He said as he ate his cotton candy while holding his hand.

"I'm glad you had fun." He kissed his head.

They walked into the house and Yeonjun's heart was pounding. He was terrified.

"Do you wanna shower first or me?" He asked as Yeonjun sat on their bed.

"Y-You go first."

Soobin smiled and nodded going to get cleaned up. While he was in there Yeonjun was pacing back and fourth, when he heard the shower turn off he sat back down but couldn't keep his legs still.

He came out dripping wet with his towels wrapped around his waist.

"Shower is ready for you."

Yeonjun nodded. "O-Okay." He got cleaned up and came back to Soobin sitting on the bed waiting for him.

"Ready?"

He nodded.

Soobin talked him through the entire thing, calming his nerves as much as he could.

"S-Soobin." He gasped as he moved.

"Y-Yeah."

"I love you." He whispered breathlessly.

"I love you too." He smiled down at him and interlocked their fingers bringing his hands above his head.

"Nngh~" He bit his lip.

"You okay?"

"It feels good." Soobin went a little faster. "Aah~Binnie." His hands tightened on his. "Faster Binnie."

Soobin did so. "God Yeonjun." He breathed out resting his forehead on the pillow next to him. "Shit baby."

"Oh Binnie~" Tears ran down his face. "It f-feels good, you feel so good baby."

"I love you so much Junnie."

Yeonjun let out broken sobs as Soobin now gripped his hips lifting him a little to get a good angle. He trembled a little while gripping the sheets.

"*hic* aahh~baby oh fuck!"

"Gonna cum?" Yeonjun nodded vigorously and Soobin caressed his cheek. "Look at me."

Yeonjun opened his eyes as he moaned repeatedly.

"You're so beautiful Yeonjun." He watched as Yeonjun moaned and his eye brows furrowed he threw his head back and came undone underneath him.

He never seen someone orgasm so cutely before, the way his body shook and the cute whines and whimpers he let out, the way his hips bucked against him as he rode out his orgasm.

"Binnie~" Soobin came into his condom and let out a low groan. "I love you so much Soobin."

"I love you too baby." He kissed him. "I'm glad we did this, I'm glad you trust me."

Yeonjun pulled him into a hug. "I love you." He said again.

"I love you too."

"My boyfriend."

"My soulmate." Soobin whispered back and Yeonjun blushed heavily.

"My soulmate."

The Present...

Yeonjun laid in bed holding his pillow as he stared at the wall.

Knock knock

He heard his bedroom door open.

"Father wants to see you." Beomgyu said.

"I'm coming." He answered not looking at him. He heard the door close and he slowly sat up looking at himself in the mirror.

He ran his fingers through his black hair and stared at the bags under his eyes.

He glanced at the picture of Soobin on his door, almost unrecognizable from the amount of holes he put in it from his switchblade.

He scoffed and then punched a hole through his face before he left the room slamming the door behind him.

Soobin was dead to him.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Dun dun duuuuun

School has been really draining and my computer is acting extremely slow

I hate being an adult 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 775 11
Soobin had to hide his real identity being mafia because of some problems. But when he get into college he meet the most flirty Guy in the college. W...
701K 34.1K 93
Choi Yeonjun has a dirty secret... He's hooking up with his mom's boyfriend's son Choi Soobin... Who has a girlfriend... Because that's such a smart...
13.4K 676 23
ꜰΙͺΙ΄. ── 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘣π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘴𝘀𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘒𝘢 where yeonjun is a big fuck boy and soobin's childhood friend. He plays every girl he sees. but somehow, soo...
88.4K 6K 51
Choi Soobin works for an agency created to take down criminals who show up on government radars. The criminals who are your top notch hackers, sneaki...