Kakegurui x futa reader

By thedankmemesboy

Rewrite in progress!! sorry if I suck at this because this is my first fanfic and I'm really nervous about w... More

A/N
character 1 : childhood
chapter 2 : first day
A/N
chapter 3 : Kirari's office
chapter 4 : childhood part 2
chapter 5: Ririka
chapter 7: The past
chapter 8 !!!!!! : What just happened?
i forgot about this story
A/n
chapter 9: party time
chapter 10: A bad man
HELP

chapter 6: Surprise!!!

548 15 0
By thedankmemesboy

Yuzus POV:
I woke up feeling like shit "man I slept like a rock" then I went to get ready school I looked at myself with out the mask on "did I always have the scar on my lip" when I got ready for school.

(Time skip to when yuzu got to school)

I saw Yumkuo, Mary, and Ryota "hey gu-" before I got to finish Yumkuo give me a hug and I swear I heard something pop. "Yumkuo you can stop now..." I told her "but I like giving you hugs" there always something up with this girl.

Yumkuos Pov:
I was talking to Mary then I saw Yuzu then I ran to her and hugged her "Yumkuo you can stop now
.." she told me "but I like hugging you" she then give me a weird look ".

Let's go before were late idiots" Mary said "why are you always so mad Saotome?" Yuzu ask her "um I-I" "see you don't have a reason to be mad" let's just go idiot " Mary said while pulling on Yuzus ear "ow ow ow stop it" Yuzu yelled I laughed a little.

Ok let me just spill it I have a crush on Yuzu ok I don't know why is just something about her I can't really explain.We then to class with Mary still pulling on Yuzus ear "ok you can stop now pig tails" then Mary kick Yuzu in the balls ".... AAAAAAHHHHHHHH I'M IN SO MUCH PAIN WHY DID YOU DO THAT MARY OW OW OW" Yuzu yelled "because I felt like it ok".Yuzu just kept rolling around on the floor then class started.

Yuzus POV:
Class started but I was still in pain. I should see Riri after this wait that's right I forgot she dating Mary. Well doesn't mean I can't see her

(Time skip to after class (*'﹀'*)

Class was over then Yumkuo and Ryota came up to me but Mary wasn't there " hey where Mary? " I ask "oh she said she had to do something" Ryota told me "hmm okay thanks little bro" Ryota looked confused.

"Little bro? " he asked."Yup that's your Nick name" he smiled "ehhh I could live with it" I started walking away waving bye "see you later Yuzu! " Ryota and Yumkuo said.

I then walked around the school until I was right in front of the student council. I slammed the door open "DO YOU EVER KNOW HOW TO OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT?" Sayaka yelled.

"Suuup Sayaka" she turned her head the other way "don't sup me"." Well anyways Kirari do you know where Ririkas office is? " I ask "oh yeah it's to left then make a right" "oh ok thanks see you later Sayakaaaa" "yeah what ever" sayaka scoffed

I went the way Kirari told me and without knocking and even thinking about it I opened the door worst mistake I ever made. I saw ririka and Mary making out on the office desk. I pulled out my phone forgeting to put it on silent.

There was a little click then they turned to me. Awkward..."uhmmmm so I'm just going to close the door and come back later so bye byye " I said then closed the door. Making a run for it.

Then Mary slammed the door open "you better start running! " Mary said. That's when I started booking it. With Mary running after me then I crashed into some one my face was in there chest there boobs were soft and swish- wait a minute.I looked up and saw yumkuo

"Ah this couldn't be better timing.
..YUMKUO HELP MARY IS TRYING TO KILL ME PLEASE HELP " . She was a little bit red in the face then I heard someone right behind me. Well shit.

"I'm going to beat you till you can't move! ". Oh my that voice was menacing . Then Mary threw a punch at me but I caught it."chill it pigtails".

I saw Ryota walking " LITTLE BRO!!" he turned his head "what's going on" he ask walking towards the scene. "Yeah what is going on " Yumkuo asked as well." Wellll I opened the door to see Mary's make out session " Mary then hit the back of my head "you don't have to tell her that " Mary said a bit red.

Ririkas POV:
I was looking for Mary then I saw her making a scene in front of the whole school "chill it pigtails " I heard Yuzu say . I put my hand on Mary shoulder "Mary it's okay " she looked at me then looking back at Yuzu "tch fine but next time I'm kicking your ass yuzu".

Yuzu being Yuzu she just sticked her tongue out " Oh Ririka I need to talk to you" yuzu said.

(Time skip to ririkas office)

"What did you need to talk to me about? " I ask her "well first of all I'm sorry for not knocking second of all why are you wearing that mask, " she ask "oh well I wear this mask to hide my face... "

She then came up close to me and lifted my mask up then looked at me for a minute " it's a waste you know."

Her hand was on my cheek. "What's a waste? " she took off her mask "it's a waste that your letting all this beauty go to waste with that mask " she said and I got a bit red. "I kinda forgot what you looked like without your mask Yuzu"

Yuzu she didn't take it off at all I've only saw her face once really but that was years ago."I know right I'm like a totally smoke show. " I just giggled she could be such a idiot sometimes.

"Well I have to go " she then left my office

I had a weird feeling in my stomach. What was this..... Even after all this time I can never figure her out. It's so mysterious. I grabbed my mask putting it back on.

Yuzu POV:
I walked out of Riris office then Ryota came running up to me like really fast "YUZU YUZU I COULDN'T HAVE FOUND YOU AT A BETTER TIME" he said yelling "are you okay?what's wrong little bro?" He seemed paniced "it's yumkuo shes going to get raped by Jun!!!" he said. Oh hell no.

"WHAT LEAD ME THE WAY". We both took off running.

I was running behind Ryota and when I got there yumkuo was pinned against the wall and being choked by Jun. "little bro stay back, I got this and hold this" I took off my mask and give it to him " wait why are you taking of your mask"

I don't want any blood on it".I ran full speed at Jun punching him square in the face and he fell back .

"Who the fuck are you!?" he said "I'm sure you remember my face Jun and why are you messing with girls" I ask him "no way Yuzu is that you" "shut your mouth" I then punched him again "oh your going to pay bitch get her" then is three other friends charge at me.

(Instead of writing how she beat them I'm just going to show you a gif)

"You're still as pathetic as I remember" then I turned to yumkuo and kneeling down "are you okay Yumkuo? I'm so sorry I wasn't here earlier" she looked at me confused "wait Yuzu, your more handsome without the mask" I didn't hear the last part of what she said.

She examined my face a little more "well I'm glad your okay " I said . "Little bro can give me my mask back now " he gave it to me "oh right here".

(Time skip to the next week)

Yumkuos POV:
Yuzu wasn't in class and I ran up to Mary and Ryota "guys guys guess what yuzus birthday is today!!" they look at me "how do you know for sure?" Mary said . Ryota spoke up "im pretty sure she did mention it once.

"Well, I want to surprise her we should throw a surprise birthday party for her" I said

"How are we suppose to do that? we have no idea where she where she lives" Mary said "don't worry Kirari and Ririka are going to do it to" " well either way I'm in " Ryota said "fine I guess I'm in on it to" Mary said. "Great then let's to it" I said excited.

(Time skip to after class)

Ririkas POV:
It was Yuzus birthday I was excited "ok Ririka this is the plan you district Yuzu while we get the party ready at are house ok" Kirari said "ok" I nodded .

I was walking around looking for Yuzu then I saw her sitting under a tree listening to music it seemed " hey Yuzu want to hang out? " I ask her "oh sure I would love to" she said "want to go to the mall" she smiled "sure".

(Time skip to when they get to the mall)

"Okay we're here" Yuzu said then we hopped off her motorcycle. I always got scared riding that. We then got inside the mall.

Yuzus POV:
Ones we got inside the mall man were things a little awkward I mean why did she wanna hang out all of a sudden. I started to examine her a little more so much has changed about her mean Ririkas boobs got bigg-. Wait WHAT I'M I SAYING no no no no Yuzu you can't think of things like that.

"Yuzu you ok you it seems like your thinking about somthing" I turned my head to her "oh I'm fine it's nothing" I said while my rubbed the back of my neck.

"So where did you go after you left?" she ask facing forward "uh I went somewhere and then I went to a different school and uh I ended up meeting Mary there so that's something" I said "wait you met mary before you came here? " "yeah I did" I was getting irritated, she was asking about mary

"Let's just go shopping already" I stormed off "wait up did I say something wrong" she ran up to me try to catch up "no you didn't let's just go instead of wasting time ok".

(Time skip to a while later)

Ririkas POV
"Man that was fun" Yuzu said laughing "yeah it was" I then heard my phone buzzing "oh sorry I got to take this" "ok take your time" I got a call from Kirari "hey is everything done " I ask her "yeah bring Yuzu everything is ready" she said "ok then bye" I hang up the phone and walked to yuz.

"Hey I'm ready to go now" "oh ok let drive you home then" she said .

(Another time skip ಠ_ಠ)

We got to my house and Yuzu stopped the motorcycle "ok were here" "Yuzu do you mind if you put this blind fold on I have some thing to show you" I ask worried that she might get suspicious "uh sure I guess..." then I put the blind fold on her "don't take it off until I tell you ok " "um ok I guess".

We were walking up to the front door "sooo can I guess what the surprise is " she ask excited "no" "please" "no you'll see when we get there" I opened the door and lead Yuzu in "ok you can take off your blind fold now" "ok" she took off the blind fold and her excitement changed real fast "uh a dark room that what the surprise was".

Kirari, Yumkuo, Mary, Ryota, Sayaka, Midari, and Runa jump out with party streamers " HAPPY BIRTHDAY "all of them yelled Yuzu was speechless she stood there then she started fake crying  .

"Omg I can't believe you remember omg I gunna cry " she hugged onto Mary . "Wow even you Mary, I am touched ". She started faking crying into her shoulder " omg please stop.."

We had fun we had cake and did other stuff.

A few hours later I saw Yuzu go to the bathroom but something seemed off something looked like it was bothering her so I followed her.

Yuzu POV:
I went to the bathroom to read the text Mr momobami sent. Also needed to take my pills. Before I could take them Mr momobami called me

"Hey kid we've spotted your dad. He's getting to close we'll need to deal with him sooner or later " I didn't say anything but hms.

"Also happy birthday kid talk to you later bye" he hung up the phone "AAAHHHHH" I yelled and punched the class my fist was bleeding but I didn't care. I then took my pills. To be honest I forgot what they were for again.

"Are you ok yuzu? " ririka said oh shit .... She can't see my hand. I tired finding something to cover it up. But it was to late Ririka opened the door and saw me on the floor.

"Yuzu why are you bleeding ." She then turned to the mirror seeing it broken .I stayed silent.

"Yuzu speak to me " I just got up "I can't tell you " "why not? You're worrying me " "I can't Ririka! " I raised my voice a little. Ririka flinched.

"I'm sorry, listen I can't tell you everything I'll tell you some day"
"Why? Why won't you tell me Yuzu?" she started tearing up "if I did tell you everything people would come after you" "we have to get back or the others might get suspicious of us".i nodded. She then pulled me into a hug, I squeezed her a little.

We went back down to the party continuing as normal. Until everyone left, I was there cleaning the remaining plate putting them in the sink for tomorrow. I looked at my phone seeing a text from Ririka. " I'm here whenever you wanna talk" I looked at my phone smiling .

Edited 8.12.23
A/N
(Sorry for not updating again but I wrote like 2000 words should I do a another chapter about yuzus childhood idk well hope you enjoy this chapter see you next chapter bye)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
60.3K 3.4K 73
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
253K 39K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး