Crook | K.th

De dionnes_tapes

And so he says with the devil's blood on his hands and the truth coating his cherry red lips - "𝘐𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 �... Mais

warnings/things to know.
characters
prologue
Crook 1: This Is A Man's World
Crook 2: Starts With A 'B' Ends With A 'Y'
Crook 3: Lion's Den
Crook 4: Memories
Crook 5: The Yong
Crook 6: Bumble Bee
Crook 7: When Time Fails To Heal
Crook 8: Run
Crook 9: Money Talks
Crook 10: The Damsel
Crook 11: Irreparable
Crook 12: Pretty Little Lies
Crook 13: A Taste Of Paradise
Crook 14: Im Here To Stay
Crook 15: Alone
Crook 15: Danger and Affection
Crook 16: 48 Hrs
Crook 17: Lonely Child
Crook 18: Love Me Again

Crook 19: Cigarettes After Sex

1.5K 82 51
De dionnes_tapes

/ Narrator's POV /

Taehyung's kisses felt like a windmill against Liyah's body. They were fast, light and easy on her skin. The couple stumbled into his messy condo without removing themselves from each other. Feet sliding across the floor, Liyah almost broke her ankle whilst trying to regain her balance. But she couldn't care less.

She had always wondered what it would feel like to kiss Taehyung like this. To be only a few steps away from making love to him. She had dreamed about it, both while awake and asleep. And each and every time could never amount to how good it felt right now in that moment. Where it was really happening.

His lips accidentally kiss her curls on the way down to her neck. Liyah gripped his hair between her fingers, her free hand on his strong back as they stumbled over to the couch. He sucked on her warm honey skin as they fell on to the cough, knee between her parted thighs as he gripped the back of the couch with the hand that wasn't wrapped around her waist.

The dancer's piercing eyes gaze around his apartment as he makes his way further down... he skillfully unbutton's his shirt in the middle of his actions, and Liyah's left heel digs into the back of his knee.

"Oh Taehyung..." she gasps in pleasure. He groped her breast in his warm rough hand through the fragile fabric of her dress. And Liyah is blatantly surprised once he tugs it, ripping it open to reveal more of her chest.

"Tae!" She shrieks. Looking up at her, he chuckles. "I can buy you five more. It's no big deal."

"Unnecessary. You should've just unzipped it." She complains, running her fingers through his scalp. Sneakily, he trails his hand up her thigh. Pulling down her stockings. Liyah nibbles on her bottom lip. Oh how surprised he would be after realizing she wasn't wearing any panties.

"You zip it." He murmurs, pecking her lips before resuming his initial mission. Liyah giggles and throws her head back. She cared very little about the dress now that he had seen her in it.

Taehyung kisses her inner thighs. She was soft and sweet like a rose, and easily mistaken as one in her red. He couldn't imagine the amount of men who had taken her for granted. It angered him deeply. How could you look at her and not want to cherish her? He didn't understand.

Liyah didn't wear panties and was easily accessible beneath her stockings. The closer he got to actually tasting her, the more he salivated and anticipated it.

There was a gorgeous layer of liquid arousal on her skin that he tasted. Like fruit, cherries. Fitting. He closed his eyes as he licked her inner thighs like one would an ice cream on a warm summer day, quenching every bit of thirst he had for her prior to this moment. Liyah held his head close, afraid that he would move away before she could cum from his tongue. But something told her that he wouldn't move until he got her there anyways.

"Yes-" she rotates her head against the lush couch. In the spotlight of shadows, beneath the lamp that dimly lit up his condo. She felt like the only woman in the world, in Taehyung's world at least. In this small world they shared within these four walls. She and him were the only two to exist. And it felt damned good.

"You taste..." he mumbled between her warm, wet lips. His tongue resting on her hard clit as he warmed the bundle of nerves. "Amazing."

"D-don't. I'm gonna-" voice cracking with every word, Liyah's grip tightened on his hair as she felt her legs shake and her body near closer and closer to that awaited feeling. He held her down by the thighs and sucked on her until he felt it was okay to let up. And that wasn't until she came on his tongue within a matter of short minutes.

"Dammit Taehyung!" She cursed, panting heavily as she forced her body out of his grip. Catching her breath against the couch as she closed her quivering legs, moans fading into the air as her sticky skin clung together.

Being a man who had never given oral before, he was shocked at how easily it came for Liyah. All the times he had played hypothetical situations out in his head it never amounted to the actual thing. He could've never thought it would taste that good, or even feel that good. But Liyah was just that good.

By now, he was erect to the point where it was uncomfortable to wear anything. In a hot frenzy, they both take off their clothes while having the space and time to do so. Liyah taking the initiative to pull her torn dress off completely as well as her heels, leaving her stockings to fall on their own. Taehyung throws his button up else where across the room, belt loose on his slim waist. The thick metal buckle sings everytime he moves, and it's music to Liyah's ears.

Her body was a control and he pushed all the buttons. Pulling her to the edge of the couch, Liyah uses her arms to hold herself up.

"Do you have a condom?" She pants, unapologetically eying his dick that swayed in front of her face. He was...big. Undeniably strong. By the way a trail of hair trailed up to his belly button but wasn't very thick, Liyah knew he kept himself groomed.

"Never mind." She shook her head, issuing her foot on the back of his thigh to pull him closer. Raising a brow, Taehyung quickly stabilizes himself by holding on to the back of the couch.

"I need you." She announces, hand around his member as she gazes up at him, stroking softly. Taehyung's eyes darken. "Fuck Liyah. You know exactly how to make a man crazy." He grunts.

The dancer guides him in, having quickly lost her patience. She hadn't had sex in a short while, but awhile nonetheless. However, she had never made love. And eventhough it was all in the heat of the moment, it was still passionate. And Liyah felt it with every stretch that came with him inching up her wet and warm walls.

"Uh-hmm." Tripping over a moan, Taehyung drops his head into Liyah's neck. She winced as the action caused him to move deeper into her. It was only slightly uncomfortable at first, but soon she got accustomed to his size and it began to feel amazing.

Taehyung went slow with every thrust, easing his way in and out and repeating this action. Although he was going slow, Liyah held him close and clawed at his back with her red painted nails. He held her down by the hip, and his other hand fisted the back of the couch to keep himself up. Moaning and breathing into her neck, he tried not to cum with every stroke. She was so fucking wet and tight, it came impossible to hold on the longer they went. But he wouldn't disappoint her.

"I love you." Liyah moaned in his ear, legs tightening around his waist. "I l-love you Tae. So much." She sighed.

"Fuck." He cursed, hips stuttering. Those three words. The words that meant the world to him coming from his world. Liyah did not understand what she was doing to him now. And she probably never would.

"You feel so fucking good. Wrapped around me..." he mumbled, kissing the shell of her ear. Tightening around him, getting wetter and wetter around him. "I love you so damn much, bumble bee." He hissed, speeding up only after the words left his lips.

Liyah was fucked to silence, the only thing  able to leave her mouth being occasional moans of pleasure that were split into two. Her breasts bouncing with ever thrust, necklace raised to her throat. Eyes crossed as she watched the pendant of his chain dangle in her face, his chocolate brown orbs gazing deeply into her face.

And just like that it happening. Falling into one another, Taehyung pulling away from her (although he really didn't want to), cumming between her warm thighs. Lips locked to seal their promises to one another, chests rising and falling with every breath. Neither of them could have ever imagined that an experience could be so fulfilling...

• • •

"Do you have to work today?" Taehyung asked that next morning as they lay tangled up in his sheets. Liyah hummed and trailing her finger tip around his smooth chest. "I believe so. But that's not for another ten hours at most."

"Gotcha'." He murmured. Their night had ended on a rather amazing note. Hours of love making and they eventually made it to his bedroom where they fell asleep. Liyah nor Taehyung hadn't much energy to shower. But they smelled of each other, masculine and feminine scents mix to create one of them and sex.

For most of the morning they had laid in bed. Giggling, caressing each other's bodies and talking about anything that came to mind. In a sense it was comforting, Liyah felt at home. As strange as it sounded. She hadn't felt this safe in years.

"Your heart is beating so fast." Liyah giggles, peeking up at him to see he was already looking down at her. He smirked and lowered the cigarette so that none of the smoke got in her sparkling eyes.

"I'm just healthy." He says, heart softening at the sound of her precious laughter. How could a woman who had been through so much still carry so much innocence? She was amazing.

"Healthy or nervous?" Liyah teases, sitting up beside him and carelessly allowing the sheet to fall down her chest. Taehyung licked over his lips, eyes instinctively traveling down to her bosom.

"Why would I be nervous, bumble bee?" He raised a curious brow. Liyah looked around his face. Taking in his thick eyebrows, rose colored lips and scraggly black hair. He looked amazing on the wake up, it was unfair.

"Because you love me." Liyah threw a leg over his waist, and instantly he caught her waist to ensure she wouldn't fall. The throbbing feeling between her legs was an indication of her soreness. With her left hand on his stomach, she took her right and grabbed the cigarette from his fingers. Taehyung's hands rub her thighs as he watches her take a pull from the cigarette.

"Of course I love you." He said softly. "You shouldn't be smoking."

"Here we go." Liyah rolled her eyes. Taehyung sighed and took the cigarette back from her, leaning over to smudge it out carelessly on his nightstand. The dancer pouted.

"I should've never sparked that in front of you. I know I told you I didn't like it when you smoked and I was a hypocrite for pulling it out."

"Why is it such a big deal?" Liyah asked. Granted, they had this conversation before. But she couldn't for the life of her understand why Taehyung was so worked up about it. It was only one pull, and to be honest she hadn't been smoking much since he mentioned it that night.

"I told you. I don't want you becoming a statistic."

"Well I don't want you becoming one either." Liyah threw back, crossing her arms over her chest sassily. Similar to the way she did when they were children.

"You just can't help but be a brat, can you?" He pinched her thigh. His voice deeper by an octave, and undeniably waking something up inside of her. Liyah smiled, squirming beneath his touch.

"How about this," she started. "How about I stop if you stop? We ween ourselves off of them...one or two a day turns to a few a week and they eventually go away. If I have to be healthy so do you."

Taehyung thought about it. Now that she had flipped the switch, he was realizing how ridiculous it sounded. They both smoked for their own personal reasons. Stress, the environments that surrounded their work, anxiety. But Taehyung would rather be the one suffering the consequences than Liyah. However, he figured him being apart of this plan would help her. So he would do it.

"Okay." He nodded, looking her in the eye. Liyah grinned. "Really?"

"Yes. I'm serious about your health and if me stopping is what will help you ease up on those damned things then I'll do it." He said, holding up his pinky. Liyah gasped.

"Pinky promise." He said.

"Like when we were small..." she said softly. When they were younger, pinky promises sealed the deal on everything for them. Breaking a pinky promise was borderline betrayal for them back then, and now it was even more serious. In this case, if either of them broke the promise, it would be extremely disappointing. Promises back then were childish. This was fragile.

Liyah locked her pinky with his, leaning down to kiss his lips.

"I'm gonna go wash up. I feel sticky." She smiled.

"Ok. I'll be out here waiting my turn."

"Why not join me?" Liyah asked, throwing herself off of his lap. Carelessly walking around naked, touching her moist curly hair.

"I'm expecting an important call around this time and I can't miss it, baby."

"Oh..." Liyah drifted. Well, she supposed that was valid. Maybe it was work.

"I won't be long."

"Alright. Don't make me wait, bumble bee." Taehyung said just above a whisper, watching the backside of her body as she disappeared into the bathroom.

Once he heard the door close and the shower began running, Taehyung hopped out of bed. He stripped his sheets and left them on the foot of the bed before pushing his hair back on his head. His condo was a mess but he would clean later. For now, he needed to worry about his telephone ringing.

His father was a man who liked to get things done when they were supposed to. If Taehyung missed this call, it wouldn't be good in the least bit. Especially since it was something pertaining to Bobby, the man's biggest mission at the moment.

Some part of Taehyung felt guilty. All of this going on before Liyah's eyes, but somehow still behind her back. He tried to spend as much time with her as possible, to where it would be sacred and intimate. And she wouldn't feel like he was only doing it as a cover up for the work that needed to truly be done.

Taehyung threw on a pair of jeans that had been folded on his dresser for whatever reason. He probably had been too lazy to place them in a drawer. They clad to his slim waist, although hanging a bit. He sighed as he walked out of his bedroom, leaving Liyah some time to shower and get her mind straight. He didn't want her to go back to her apartment but he knew she would have to. Especially since he had work and she did as well.

When he entered the living room, he noticed the mess they had left behind. Taehyung smirked as he seen Liyah's ripped dress laying on the floor, resembling a pile of rose petals. He really would buy her five more if her heart truly desired it.

Taking himself further into the living room, he begins to pick up any articles of clothing he seen in the floor. Liyah's clothes, his button up, even his belt. Just as he was preparing to bring them to his own laundry, the sound of someone knocking at the door drew him away from his tasks.

Taehyung stilled. He wasn't expecting any company. But something tugged at his heart, telling him that he knew exactly who was on the other end of that door.

"Shit." He cursed harshly. Thinking quick, he dumped the clothes on a soft wood club chair sitting against the wall before rushing to the door. He looked through the peephole, left hand holding up the band of his pants as he pressed his right against the cold door. As expected, the man who had played a tremendous role in bringing him on to this earth stood on the other side.

Taehyung sighed. Hopefully, Liyah did not come out of that bathroom. He didn't believe in god, but he could've prayed to him in that moment.

"Goodmorning, father." Taehyung greeted upon opening the door. His father, who looked to be quite pleased this morning, gave a curt nod of the head.

"Took you long enough." Taehyung opened his mouth to speak but was cut off. "But I can see why..."

His father motioned at something behind Taehyung. Looking back in curiosity, Taehyung searched for what his father could have been referencing. His eyes landed on a pair of stockings that undoubtedly belonged to Liyah laying on the couch.

"Oh-" Taehyung coughed, turning back to face his father. "That's just-"

"I don't need an explanation. If you have company I won't be too long. Well, I can't be too long. I have a meeting with the officer in a few hours. We're having brunch."

Taehyung had been keeping in touch with Jungkook, collecting information on the things he had been seeing Liyah do around the club. There was nothing much to learn, but there wasn't any harm in checking in.

"How have things been with the girl? With hoseok?"

"They've been running smoothly. I told you there's no need to ask me, I have everything under control."

"Well, I never know with you." The man shrugged. Taehyung licked over his lips.

"I..." he contemplated telling his father about last night. That date had nothing to do with his mission. It was purely about he and Liyah's relationship, and him wanting to build upon what had started when they were teenagers. But he needed to give this man something. Otherwise he would appear suspicious which would then cause for him to dig even deeper. And Taehyung did not need the extra eyes.

"I've been spending more time with her. We didn't get into anything yet but the closer I get the more comfortable she is? You said I need to ease my way in. And that's exactly what I'm doing."

Yes. Both literally and figuratively.

"Yes, I did say that. But do you know how quickly that bastard moves? He hasn't been to his club in days. A resource says he's been taking petty trips. I think he's trying to spread his money out and expand his bases. But I won't know anything for certain until we get to the girl. Don't you see how it all correlates?"

His voice takes on a harsher tone. And from that, Taehyung understands his frustration which would soon turn into anger. So he tried to avoid it.

"Look, I know what I'm fucking doing." Taehyung swore, closing the door behind his father before leaning against it. The main scoffs.

"You think you know what you're doing. Had that been true, I wouldn't be jumping to guide you all the time. Son, how is it, that you want others to be so dependent on you yet you can't even depend on yourself?" The main cocks a brow. It is thick and perfectly arched, similar to his son's.

Taehyung didn't have an answer to that. He was right. Taehyung could not depend on himself to stay forward when things. When love was involved, when Liyah was involved.

"Join us for brunch. There is much to discuss that I can't talk about in this stuffy condo. I'll wait for you to get dressed."

Taehyung instantly shook his head. "I can't. I had some other plans."

"Nonsense. If it's about some woman, give her money for a cab and tell her to be on her way. This business is more important." Spoken like a true, cold blooded man. That was his father for you.

"Father—"

"Hey Tae, I was thinking about it and what if we—"

Dammit God.

"Oh my god I am so sorry. I didn't know you had company I—" Liyah rushed to stand behind any object that may hide her legs. She was naked from the thighs down, and barely even covered at the top. A towel wrapped around her body. She hadn't thought much about it, figuring that it was still only she and Taehyung. But obviously she was mistaken.

Taehyung closed his eyes, holding in the deepest sigh of his fucking life. Just when he thought things couldn't get worse, they had gotten terrible. Liyah, standing there vulnerable in the eye of a lion who had been ready to go in for the kill. There was no doubt in his mind that the man recognized Liyah off bat. With a face like that, and the way all of the files were decorated with her picture in the corner. There was just no way he didn't know.

Liyah's mouth was agape. Looking between the man and Taehyung, it was obvious that they deeply resembled one another. He was literally an older version of Taehyung, only an inch or two shorter and not as slim. Perhaps she should have been more nervous about the fact that she was half naked. However, she was more so nervous about the fact that this is how she was officially meeting taehyung's father.

"I-ill just go change." Liyah stammered, pointing behind her.

"No need. I was just about to excuse myself." The man nodded. Although Liyah respected his manners, she found it interesting how his eyes hadn't exceeded her face. He did not look at her body. Not once.

It was then he gasped, raising a ring clad finger as if he had an important announcement. Taehyung opened his eyes then, although avoiding eye contact with Liyah. Embarrassed, he could only stare at the back of his father's head.

"Unless, how about the both of you attend brunch with me? Me and my son had plans but it would be ill mannered of me to not extend the offer. On me."

"That won't be necessary." Taehyung answered for her, cutting his eyes at her. Liyah seemed nervous, holding on to the towel for dear life as she avoided either gazes.

"Let the lady answer for herself." His father scolded, keeping a close eye on the dancer. Oh how lovely this was. To kill two birds with one stone. There was no opting out for her. This was all he needed.

Taehyung thought that Liyah was a very smart woman. She knew how to survive and she could sniff a trap from a mile away. But his father was a completely different battle. He was someone who knew their way around the mind. He knew how to persuade someone, get under their skin. Explains why Taehyung had been under his control for years.

He did not know if it was out of respect or pure nervousness. But whatever the case may have been, Liyah had lost her backbone. She could barely find the ability to breathe in that moment, let alone the ability to say no.

And just like that, Taehyung felt his plan crumble and the walls close in.

-
A/n: So in my sociology class we're learning about crime, criminal justice and deviance. And as I was taking notes today I thought about this book, and how much of an emotional roller coaster it's going to turn out to be lol.

Excuse any mistakes <3.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
72.8K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
88.1K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...