π—ͺπ—΅π˜† 𝗠𝗲 βœ“ Usui Takumi

By _MochiGotJams_

As a transfer student from Kyoto High, you find yourself ending up at Seika High School as a noobie. With new... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15- The end

Chapter 5

1.2K 29 1
By _MochiGotJams_

Why me? I kept asking myself that question.

Why him? Why not someone else? Why was it the kid that all the girls liked? The one who attracts attention everywhere he goes. What would my life become because of him?

I was going to find out soon, after all today was the first day our 'contract' begun.

"Hey, Natsuki! Wait for me!", I heard that same voice I was dreading to hear call my name. I stopped but hesitated to turn around to face him. Is today the first day of being in hell? It surely feels like it!

"Can you not?" I sighed. I really wasn't ready for his shenanigans. We were directly in front of the school and everyone was watching us, whispering to themselves and others. I dropped my head down, eyeing the ground, hoping they'd think nothing of it but Usui kept calling my name.

"Can you please stop acting like you know me. People are staring." I said through gritted teeth as quiet as possible. He looked at me with a frown as if he didn't understood why I was acting like that.

"Forget it" I huffed, pushing past him to get past the gates. Will Yui question me again? Will she suspect me for something bad? I seriously need to stop overthinking this!

.......

I quietly sat in my seat unnoticed by anyone. I really didn't want to get questioned again by Yui because it made me on edge for some reason. IS THIS TRAUMA?!

I was slouched in my combination overthinking everything that happened. I was sighing every minute and I felt like I was in a hole of despair.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyy" a girl from the class next to us called out to me in a dragged out, forced tone.

"Yeah?" I simply answered. I knew she was here for something. There's no way she'd talk to me out of the blues like that. "You need something?" I asked her with a smile.

"How did you do it?" Her friendly tone changed from cute to menacing. "Do what?" I implored.

The look on her face changed and she was glaring at me with deadly eyes like if she wanted to kill me. Just when she was about to raise her voice the bell rang, stopping her from expressing what she wanted to know.

"Meet me on the rooftop at lunch. We'll finish our conversation there", she bent down to my level and whispered in my ear. "Oh and come alone", she sounded like she was threatening me. She rolled her eyes then stomped off.

I sighed a sigh of relief and fell back in my chair, wiping the sweat from my forehead. She was really scary for a second so going up to the roof probably meant death!

Right after she left I saw Yui walking into the classroom with a disgusted look on her face and she was coming right at me.

"You were with Usui again." She said irritably. I slumped my head down and cursed myself under my breath. "I-I happened to meet him at the front gate....t-that's all." my speech faltered. She looked at me with eyes of a predator.

"Oh okay!" her tone suddenly changed and she was back to being friendly with me. She comfortably sat in her seat in front of me and pulled out her diary, the same one that had Usui's name on it and began writing. I payed no attention to her and just looked out at the view from the window beside me.

The clouds were freely floating in the ocean blue sky and the slight breeze that blew by was cool and refreshing. While I was lost in admiring the beauty of the sky my eyes fell upon the kid on the field, lying down on the bare grass also looking up at the sky.

Is that Usui? It definitely looked like him. His golden hair was swaying as the wind blew and his untucked shirt was moving with the wind, exposing parts of his back. Why isn't he in class? WAIT CLASS—

I shot my head in the direction of the chalkboard and saw my teacher glaring at me. "Finally Miss Soma. Your answer?" He looked furious and everyone else was staring at me, stupidly giggling.

My eyes traced the board and saw we were doing some math equation so I just blurted out a random number for him to skip me but when he heard my answer his expression changed completely. He's l-laughing?

"This students, is why you should pay attention in class." I was certainly confused but didn't had the energy to question it.

~

It was lunch and I was debating with myself if I should go to the rooftop like she commanded. What does she want to ask me? What's so important that she wants to know?

I had no choice so I got up from my combination and headed in the direction of the roof. I walked slowly, dragging my feet as I went along. When I got to the roof I felt a huge weight on my shoulders. Ahhhhh things are getting bad already. I closed the rusty steel door behind me and stood in the middle of the roof, waiting for her to show her face.

She came out from behind the pile of broken chairs and stood there with a hand on her hip while sucking on a lollipop.

"I'll just cut straight to the chase." She slowly inched closer to me. "How did you do it? How did you get Usui to hang around you like that?" I had to take some time to process what she said because upon hearing it I was left dumbfounded.

I wanted to break out with laughter but I kept myself composed. She wants to know how I got close to Usui? You call that close??

"I-........" I was at a loss of words. I didn't know how to answer her properly. My gaze wandered around but I couldn't look at her in the eyes.

"Are you paying him to fuc—" she was cut off by the sound of the steel door screeching open. We were both surprised since anyone hardly came up on the roof.

"Hey! I thought I told you to come alone!" She yelled at me under her breath.

"I did! No one knows I'm here!" I whispered back at her. When the door was fully opened and the person who was behind it came into view my jaw dropped. I blinked multiple times but he was still there.

"Usui?" The pushy wretch next to me called out to him in such a cringy tone but he walked right past her and stood in front of me, grabbing me by the shoulders.

"Are you okay?? Why are you here?" He pulled me close to him, moving away from the girl who he ignored.

I looked at the expression on her face and it wasn't a nice one. She was definitely mad at me because of how Usui was treating me.

"Let's go." He said, dragging me along with him towards the door.

"Wait!" The girl shouted making both of us stop in our tracks.

"What is she to you?!" She questioned in a demanding manner.

I was left dumbfounded and I didn't know what to say. I stole a glance at Usui who was holding onto my hand tightly.

"She's my gi—" I choked when I realized what he was about to say so I hunched him in the rib, causing him to stop.

"COUSIN! Yes, I'm his cousin!" I said whatever came to mind. His eyes widened when he heard me but he decided to play along since saying something else might make things suspicious.

"Yeah she's my cute little cousin" Usui added. He ruffled my hair and pinched my cheeks.

CUTE? Oh my god that sounds so wrong seeing how we're the same age.

The girl looked at us weirdly then quickly made her way off the roof, slamming the door shut behind her.

"Cute?! Why would you say something like that?! You're so weird." I groaned in disbelief. He just looked at me and smiled.

"By the way....how did you know I was here?" I didn't tell anyone so how did he know I was on the rooftop?

"I sent you a message but you didn't read it so I was gonna come by your classroom. When I got there I saw you walking towards the steps so I followed you." He said bluntly.

"Message me?" I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw that there was indeed a message from him but how did he get my number?

"How did you get my number??" I was bewildered. "I have my ways", he said with a smirk.

"And what's your reason for messaging me?" I asked curiously.

"Well someone made a deal with me to keep her secret and said they'd do anything I ask and at that moment I needed something but you weren't there." -Usui

"Should we just call it quits and expose what you are?" He said without hesitation.

"What?! No! Next time I'll comply with your orders! Okay!"

He looked at me and began laughing. "I was just kidding", he patted my head and walked away.

I stood there, partially regretting what I chose but there was no turning back now.

"Aren't you coming?" He called out from inside.

I took a deep breath and walked forward.

"Yeah, I'm coming."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 853 20
Quikless, normal, no heroes or quirks au Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka have been best friends since kindergarten. But when problems and high scho...
9.3K 234 20
[DISCONTINUED] A/N: Not y'all still reading this in 2022- New student? Check. Not-so-rich girl? Check. Hates wearing giant yellow dresses? Check. We...
9.5K 319 29
You are one of Nene Yashiro's friends. After helping Yashiro summon one of the Seven Wonders, your life spirals out of control. Fighting apparitions...
88.3K 3.4K 9
He had noticed how everyone changed. And it had all begun with his lost notebook. One day he was still fine, laughing with his friends and raising hi...