Countryhumans Academy

By dalagang-scorpio

Ello. This is a fanfic of my countryyyyy. This is gonna be a Fem!Philippines x Sunshine harem. More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Art
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Human Form
More art
Rewrite?

Chapter 8

233 13 28
By dalagang-scorpio

🖤3rd Person's POV:🖤

Russia: ...... sunshine, are you sure about this?

Philippia: Yes. 100%

Belarus: YESSSSSSS! SLEEPPOVERRRRR!

Russia: Good luck. If my sister gets too loud, you can always sleep with me in my room.

Belarus: EWWWWW, WHY WOULD SUNSHINE SLEEP WITH YOU?!

Ukraine: Ya!

Kazakhstan: WE WILL STAY UP ALL NIGHT!

Philippia: SLEEP IF FOR THE WEAAAAAK!!

Russia: .......

Estonia: Won't the rest of the ASEAN members be worried?

Philippia: I wouldn't be able to sleep anyways, I'd be up all night for questioning about my flag flipping ability. I'd rather stay here.

Belarus: YAAAAYYYYYY!!

Russia: This is gonna be a long night. If you need me, you know where to find me, sunshine.

Suddenly, a knock was heard on the door.

"I'll get it." Ukraine says, heading to the door.

"Guten-tag." Germany says, as he peeks his head in the room.

Germany: Something happened in my dorm room, so my roommates and I are bunking in other rooms tonight. Can I stay here?

Philippia: Sure!

Belarus: The more the merrier!

Germany: Wait, aren't there only supposed to be 5 per room?

Philippia: I'm bunking too. OOOH! I have an idea! We can all watch Trese Tonight!

Russia: *gulps* tonight? At night?

(BEWARE.BEWARE.WATCH TRESE AT NIGHT, IF YOU DARE.)

Philippia: Yep!

Belarus: OOOOH!

Germany: Vat is that?

Philippia: You'll see! Let's start at the beginning of the series so everyone will be caught up.

Russia: *unenthusiastically* yay...

🕖3 episodes later....🕖

Everyone except for Philippia and Germany was silent.

Germany: This is nice!

Philippia: Right?

Ukraine: Those things.... How are you two not afraid if the things....

Philippia: Which things? The Aswang, The tikbalang, the ghosts, the demi-god twins, the duwende, Nuno, the tiyanaks or the storm people?

Kazakhstan: all of them.

Philippia: Don't worry, they're from my country. I doubt they'd come all the way here just to haunt you.

Estonia: are y-you s-sure about th-that?

Philippia: Don't worry! All of them pale in comparison, the real scary creatures.

Russia: Do we want to know what it is?

Philippia: They are called....... The Chismosas. Beware. They are everywhere in my country. Mostly taking the form of Filipino ladies.

Germany: Wow! We should see some when we visit your country!

The others went pale.

Philippia: Don't worry, most of them don't come out during the day. And chismosas USUALLY don't do any physical harm, so we're good.

Ukraine: Now we really won't be able to sleep.... Except for Belarus who fell asleep by the middle of episode 1. 

Philippia: It's okay! I know exactly what to do.

And surely, they ended up falling asleep in the living room.

Philippia: ....I should have had them lay down on their beds before putting them to sleep.... Nevermind, I'll just carry them.

After bringing them to their beds, she put Germany on the couch, and she slept with Belarus.

She then woke up at 5am to cook breakfast for the 7 of them.

Germany: Mmmm, what smells so good?

Philippia: I'm cooking fried rice with corn beef. You'll love it, trust me.

Both of them sat together and ate in silence.

Germany: You're an amazing cook.

Philippia: thanks.

Germany: Why did you cook so early though? 

Philippia: Because you and I will need to go back to our dorms and bathe. Don't worry, if we keep the lid on the Caldero, it will still be warm when the others wake up.

Germany: you're right!

Philippia washed their dishes and Germany set the table for the others, and they both left, heading to their dorms.

💜Author: Ayieee, they would make great parents😏😏😏💜

As Philippia was exiting the bathroom in her dorm, fully dressed and ready to leave, she was apprehended by the rest of the ASEAN, and a half asleep Mal and Indo.

Thailand: Where were you last night?!

Myanmar: You didn't come home, and we were worried sick!

Vietnam: You can't just disappear like that!

Philippia: I slept at a friend's to cool off from yesterday. 

Brunei: *protective brother mode* Which friends?

Philippia: My close friends.

Indo and Mal: Phillllll, why have you replaced us?? I thought we were your besties!

Philippia: You are! I just slept over at a CLOSE friend's.

Cambodia: Next time, don't disappear without telling us! 

Philippia: okay.

Laos: Where are you heading off to now?

Philippia: School.

The rest of ASEAN realized that they were still in yesterday's clothes, and rushed to take a bath.

⭐BONUS:⭐

Philippia: haha mga gago, ang baho.

(Translation: Hah those idiots, they smell bad.)

The rest of ASEAN: I HEARD THAT!!

💜End of chapter 8, stay tuned for Chapter 9!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 184 35
It was a peaceful day and then I was like "What if I ruined this day with a td gc?" I don't own total drama 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 #𝟣 𝗂𝗇 𝘁...
5.1K 73 19
this is coming soon trust also made this because I'm bored also this shit is probably inaccurate but wtvs
8.1K 53 75
when the food is free has a group chat SHIPS INCLUDED: -two hands two stans (obviously 1) -stapoldy (obviously 2) -mentioned past tacobell -(later on...
5.2K 163 14
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...