ShinKami (One-shot)๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›

By NinnoNias

It happen the same day Iida and Deky go on a date and is the Au as my Iideku book I was rereading my Iideku a... More

ShinKami

217 4 0
By NinnoNias

*POV Kaminari*

It was a Saturday morning 4:30 am to be exact. I woke up to the sound to the sound of groaning and it's wasn't what ya'll are thinking someone was training... with Tr Aizawa? How could someone make Tr wake up this early, better question Who can make Tr wake this early? I slowly sit on my bed and go take a look through my window and I saw Shinso and Tr Aizawa. Ohh ok... wait... what is he doing with Tr Aizawa wasnt he in the normal/business stuies? He noticed me and I just waved at him and he blushed and waved back but got hit by Tr as he says "Dont lose focus." "Yes Sir" Shinso said saluting which made Aizawa laugh. Woahh!! How did he do that? Never seen someone other than Present Mic that can do that!! I open my window so ask them if I could join their training session. "Hey Tr. Good morning can I join you guys?" I said out loud but not enough to wake up the others. Tr turns his head surprised "Sure you can" he answered I bit surprised, too much for my liking because I know that his surprised because Im lazy but (sighs) what can i do? So I go to my closet and grab a hoodie and some some stretchy shorts and go join them.

"Hey" I said waving, "Hey" greeted back  Shinso. "So what are we going to do know since Kaminari is joining?" Questioned Shinso. "Ya'll can spar, since yall aren't really good at close combat." We both agreed and started sparring. Both of our quirk were kind of useless because I didnt wanr to fry Shinso and He couldn't brainwash me so it was a strength only fight. He was really athletic until this point, he as great mobility, I wonder if this is Shinso's first time training with Tr Aizawa beacuse his fighting style is really similar practically the same to Tr's. After a good time of punching, kicking and dodging he finally won the spar match by making me trip. Not even a second after I fell he reached his hand out "Hey Kami are you ok?" He asked worried as the sun landed on his face and making those beautiful purple eyes sparkly as I stutter "Ohh- oh- h--humn -I-m o-k okay, thanks for asking" as  I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. "Ohh okay" he said smiling <Ugh his so hot>. He used the bottom of his shirt to wipe his face, he lifts shirt and <Ohh myy... how his he more muscular then me??? I'm literally in the hero studies... Im not in bad shape but still it's embarrassing>. My jaw literally dropped making Shinso smile and I got back to reality and closed my mouth still staring at him, "Okay it's enough for the day Shinso, Kaminari nice work if you want to join us feel free" said Tr before entering his sleeping bag and started sleeping. "Nice match dude." Shinso said starting up the conversation, "You are really good since when have you been training?!" I asked amazed. For like 4 months since we started staying at the dorms really which was 3-4 months.

We chatted and went to the gym's showers, as we reached I saw Shinso removing his shirt and ohh my again, I can't possibly shower at the same time as him I'll embarrassed myself so I just waited until he finished and when he did his hair was all wet and messy and body as so gorgeous I felt jealous of the water it saw and touched everything, I mean every thing! He left and I took a shower and left the showers, went to my room and got changed and went to the common area were Shinso,Kirishima and Bakubro were eating. "Wait is that  Kaminari?" Kirishima asked confused "Where is the real Kaminari you imposter?" Asked Bakugo already ready to tackle me "Wait guys its reall-" I got cut of by Shinso "He heard me training and joined me for a quick spar and then we showered" Shinso explained. "Ohh so y'all showed together?" Bakugo asked with a smirk, an Evil smirk. Kirishima almost choked on his cereal and Shinso starts to blush. "Bakugo you can't ask that kind of stuff apologises" Kirishima said softly to Bakugo "I'm sorry" he whisperd under his breath "what" I asked "I'm Sorry" he said a bit more clear this time I still can't hear "For fucks sake I'M SORRY!!" He said raging as I start to laugh and look at Shinso who is still blushing. He looks so cute when he is embarrassed. I went and sat near Shinso and served cereal and we all ate. It was 5:45 am now and I didnt have anything to do. Shinso was already joining to his building but I stopped him "Hey Shinso do you want to stay maybe help me study since Yaoyoroso as'nt woken up yet and I've nothing else to do so..." "Yes sure why not." He answered "Okay lets go then" I said smiling and said goodbye to the couple right behind us "Bye love birds" I said and I heard Bakugo growling and Kirishima trying to calm Bakugo. They are so cute together I thought as I looked at Shinso and he smiled and we entered my room.

My room was... something, it wasn't disorganized dont get me wrong but some stuff didn't match but it looks like Shinso liked it or his being polite which makes me happy because if he didn't like it his still not being rude about it. So what do you need help with he asked "Well..." I said scratching the back of my neck "Do you atleast know what you need help with?" He asked confused "Basically everything..." lowering my voice at the end he sighted and we stared with maths. 10 minutes into the him tutoring me "Okay so if X=√y³ and y³ is 512, what is X?" "Shinso I don't know" I said with a frown starting to show up on my face it has been 10 minutes and I've only answered 3 parts of a question. "Okay Kaminari no need to rush, do you know how to find a square root?" "Not really" I said blushing out of embarrassment

Shinso:"(Sights) Okay you take your calculator and type ths symbol (√) and after that what do you do?"

Kaminari:"Write the 512?"

Exactly, so what's the answer?

Eight?

So X is equal to?

Eight!

Good job Kami he said giving me a hug, "A tip I have for you is read slowly so you acn understand what to do, you are not dumb but your quite lazy so you need to make an extra effort to understand this type of question" he said. We kept doing that for 2 hours until I finished the assignments. So we both laid in my bed and without even noticing we fell asleep. I dreamt about Shinso, it's really strange I never had a dream about someone before and it was no odd dream, we were a couple. Do I like Shinso. Sure his hot but do I like him? When I wake up its already 11 am and we are cuddling and I'm little spoon. Its so comfy I fell asleep again and it already was 1pm as we both wake up together. We both left my room to go it lunch, today Bakugo is cooking so we are about to have a 5 star meal. "Hey love birds, how was the nap?" Bakugo said smirking "Payback?" I asked "Payback" he answered "toché" I said in defeat. "It was nice we took a nap after I did all the assignments, with Shinso's help ofcourse. Where are Iida and Midoriya?" I asked. Still sleeping? "Yah they are" answered Uraraka. Hey Shinso you forgot to greet them, "Hey everyone", "Hey Shinso" everyone greeted him even Bakugo... We sat down and saw sushi and I devoured all of it. "Hey leave some for Deku and Iida" Bakugo demanded "No need they'll be out today on a date so." Came Asui to my defence. After we all ate and cleaned up everything it was 2 pm. "What ya'll want to do?" Asked Uraraka
"A Movie?" Suggested Yaoyoroso, everyone agreed and we are now watching a romantic comedy movie. Everyone but me and Shinso are cuddle up on the sofa and floor even Bakugo... Bakugo!! Shinso looks at me and lays his right arm on my shoulders and pulled me in and I layed my head on his shoulder and I could literally smell his coligne it was... fantastic I'm sure even Ayoama would agree. We were both sitting in front of the coffee table so anyone behind us could see us.

*POV Jiro*
I'm cuddling with my girl Momo watching the movie when I notice something strange, Shinso is pulling Denki closer to him... So I tap on Yaoyoroso's shoulder and point at them, she smiles and taps on Uraraka's and so one and so forth so now all the girls now that happened and are trying not to disturb or make them realise we did notice. After the movie ended we had a 10 minute break before we started to watch another  is that f-" I cover his mouth before he even finished his sentence. "So you and Shinso?..." I said grinning he blushed and told me everything from the training to showers to cuddling I was happy for him, I love him, he is my best friend, he was the firts to know about me having a crush on Momo and the first to know when we started dating and he as been with me through alot. He acts stupid sometimes, most times, alright everytime but I still love him. So I decide to help him

After the break I suggested everyone who doesn't like a big of hotness and lust can exit the room cause we about to play 50 Shades of gay. "Wait what!!" Denki asked surprised I just winked at him it didn't calm him though but still he stayed. So who remained was Denki, Shinso, Uraraka, Asui, Bakubro, Kiri, Mina, Hagakure, Tokoyami, yes Tokoyami, Shoji, Im sure they are a couple, Mirio, Tamaki who came last second, Momo and me. I pressed play and everything was great the vibe, because we turned the lights of but the led have a dark red glow which Intensifies the overall mood, the sound, snaks everything was perfect. The scens are definitely hot but Iida isn't here to be mad at us he is on a date with Deku and he does this kind of hot stuff with him so he can't be that mad I think he'd enjoy this actually. As the scenes get hotter people start to make out Mirio and Tamaki, Bakubro and Kirishima to name a few. I wasn't even paying attention to the movie because I've seen it, Momk and Me actually but she understood why I chose it. Shinso and Denki were in each others arms but that wanst enough atleast to me I but out of nowhere Shinso grabs Denki's chin...

*POV Shinso*

We have been watching this movies for a while, Kami atleast I've watched it already, I thank Jiro for this setting I know she talked to Kami I was right behind them when they talked. The movie was playing the part where main  character his being approached by his crush so It's the perfect time to strike. I looked towards Kami and he whispered  "Your gonna miss this" and I said "You are the only thing I don't want to miss" before I grabbed his chin gently and kissed him. He kissed back. We were kissing gently. It lasted a couple minutes before we leaned back panting  trying to breath, He lays his head on my chest and continued watching the movie. I turned my head back and 👍 signed Jiro as she whispered "No problem" and we continued to watch it. It was already 7:30 pm, we had dinner with everyone who was watching the movie. They all went to their dorms after dinner including Tamaki and Mirio who were all over each other at that point. We both stayed cuddling. He looked at me and before he could say a word I kissed him, more passionately this time grabis his ass and hibs and him grabbing my face and my hair. We were making out and in the middle of it we see Deku and Iida returning from their date but we to caught we won't stop then we hear "GET A ROOM YOU PERVERS!!" Yelled Bakugo as Kirishima hits him at the back if his ahead and apologises and they got towards the kitchen and Iida and Deku I'm sure about what they are about to do. After some minutes we go back to his room and open crunchyroll and watch 'The Titan's Bride" it's a yaoi about a Titan's universe it was really nice.

After we finished watching it because the episodes where like 10 minutes and they were like 8 it didnt take that long. Kami was already sleeping on with his head laid my chest so I just stayed the night. After sometime I also fell asleep. I had a nightmare, so a woke up sweating and panting, Kami just woke up worried and tryied to comfort me while I was crying. Shush shush, it's okay, let it all out were words that he whispered on my ear. I started breathing slowly and became calm again and explained him my nightmare. I dreamt that he left me because most important people in my life left me in a way. Either physically moving or passing away and I was broken inside and he hear every single word still comforting me playing witg my hair and we both fell asleep hugging each other my hands on his hips and his on my shoulders and we slept well all night long. We woke up at 10 am and I went to my dorm to shower change clothes explain to my Tr  why I was gone for that long and to my friends aswell. Today I planned to take Kami on a date to my place, my parents aren't gonna be home so we can mess around all we want. I texted Iida asking for tips on you know... that... and he called me and explained some stuff and I should just listen to my bottom and anything else would just come. (A/N: No pun intended... but well Kinda is but nvm) So I called Kami and told him we were joing on a date and he just said okay and hung up. Maybe his panicking about what to were I thought chuckling.

*POV KAMINARI*
DEKU!!! I yelled, he came in running "What's the problem" he asked ready for any kind of danger, "Code Blue" I said panicking. "Ohh shit, how much time do you have?" He asked going towards my closet. I dont know I said not even knowing. Deku with his fashionista self took some black riped jeans with a purple shirt, yellow and purple zip up hoodie and purple and yellow air force one's.

(A/N: THE SHIRT LOOKED LIKE THIS BUT WITH NORMAL SLEEVES)
Aren't you sure that you have a fashion based quirk? I asked chuckling. I dont know you tell me he answered laughing and we both laughed and I got dressed to my date but before me and Deku took some Instagram pictures for me beacuse not taking photos looking that good is a crime.
After that Shinso called me and we met at the school gate. "Wow you look... look... Amazing!" he said, "May we go?" He added. "Yes, yes may go."
Shinso's driver picked us up and dropped up at his parents house. "You want me to meet your parents?" I asked confused. "No, not for now atleast" he answered, a picnic was set up in the garden and we stayed there talking, laughing, eating the hole day it was already dark outside and Shinso had the brilliant idea to swim but I dont have any swimmer wear I responded frowning. "We can skinny deep?" He asked and his smile was so pretty I didn't even think twice I said yes. He carried me bridal style to the pool and we both undressed ourselves and I asked him isn't anyone going to see us? He shrugged it of so calmly so I didn't even bother and jumped right into his pool he also jumped in and we played for some time however Shinso was under water for a while now did anything happen "Shinso?" "Shinso!?" "SHINSO?!" I yelled as I felt kisses on my right thigh coming up to my right cheek before he got out. "You sacred me..." "I know, I'm sorry." "No I don't buy it" I said crossing my arms. He smirked and cornered me into the side of the pool and put his hand on my face and looked at me. The lights were reflecting on his beautiful face, hair, eyes, nose, sme he was is just handsome. Before he could say anything I put both my hands on his face and we started to kiss, it got heated to its turned into a make out session. He then leaned with his hole body this time and our bodies touched and I felt something... I felt myself getting harder... Ohh no... We leaned back panting and he said "I think ur a little bit exited there mate, let me help you with that" so he grabbed my waist and carried me out of the water, he was still in. I was seated but the edge and he started giving me a blowjob. "Awnn~" "Shinso~ they will see us, aww~" he didn't even mind if we got caught so I just gave in. He's really good actually, I rested my hand and the back of his head and started moving it closer to my dick making him deep throat it, without hurting him ofcourse. After sometime I looked at him and said "let me help you out as well~" I went in and he went out. I didn't notice before but he's huge "Woah, how didn't I see that??" I said holding his dick and looking at him in the eyes before I start kissing the tip, the base, sides and finally put it uo my mouth. "Oahh shit Kami~" I start sucking more "Shi-ii-it~, fuck this is so good~" he moaned out. I suck more, my mouth is ¾ on his dick so I inhale then make my way to the base. "Ohhh~" he's moans were fuelling me up. I was sucking it like there is not tomorrow. He suddenly gets in and kisses me, he makes me lean agains the side of the pool and I wrap my arms around his waist and he slowly buts his dick in. "Awnn~ Shinso~ Yesss~" "Oh shit Kami you're so tight~". He continued filling my ass with his dick. He put his whole thing in and kissed me letting me adjust to him.

*NO ONE'S POV*
Shinso.  Kaminari

Shinso then started thrusting. "Yes~ Shin yes.~"  The moans were getting louder "Ohh-hh s-shh-iii-hitt~" they moans and groaned alot and literally fuck in every corner of the pool. Now they have exited the pool and are on the garden where they picnic set up was. They were both wet but didnt carr they were still fucking each other like they aren't joining to see each other again. They are now fucking missionary, "Awwn~ Shinso Im gonna cu-uum" Kaminari came and Shinso wasn't so far either he started thrusting harder and faster but still knowing if Kami was ok or not. "OHH YESS~, YES~, FUCK UR ASS IS SO GOOD~" IM GONNA CUM!!~"  He came inside Kami and carried him inside gave him a shower and they both went to sleep.

(A/N: THANKS FOR READING MY BOOK. ITS THE FIRST ONE LONG LIKE THIS BUT ITS GONNA BE ONLY THIS CHAPTER I GUESS BECAUSE I DONT WANT RO RUIN IT BUT IF YALL WANT A PART 2 I CAN DO IT.
HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPFATE BYEE)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 822 22
"You're like a child" he smirked. "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked saddening a little. "It's just, your mood changes at the flip of a coin" h...
126K 4.2K 21
โš ๏ธDISCLAIMERโš ๏ธ NONE OF THE ART OR CHARACTERS ARE MINE (unless said otherwise at the beginning of a chapter). Alastor arrives at the hotel, making him...
1.6K 74 9
(Cover Photo Not Mine, Credit To The Artist) Class 1-A at U.A High is going on a vacation, to Disney! Bakugo and Deku's relationship thus far has bee...
3.8K 142 25
Kenny says he would do anything to be able to see Butters again just how far will he go? All characters are owned by South Park studios some have bee...