Countryhumans Academy

By dalagang-scorpio

Ello. This is a fanfic of my countryyyyy. This is gonna be a Fem!Philippines x Sunshine harem. More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Art
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Human Form
More art
Rewrite?

Chapter 7

225 11 20
By dalagang-scorpio

💫 Previously, on Countryhumans Academy:💫

Indo: Phil! Quickly! There's something you need to see!

Phil: Kuya? Can't it wait? I'm a bit busy right now po.

Malay: PHIL, LISTEN TO INDOG. IT IS IMPORTANT, YA GOTTA SEE IT, YOUR HEAD IS GONNA EXPLODE OF RAGE.

Cambodia: Our little Philippa? Exploding of rage? Impossible.

Vietnam: Let's see if you'll still say that 5 minutes from now....

Philippia: What is it?

Indonesia hands Philippia the phone. Her eyes show anger and hatred growing, as she scrolls down. Suddenly, she throws the phone on the floor and leaves the room, slamming the door.

💫Back to the present:💫

🇰🇭 Cambodia's POV:🇰🇭

Indo: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, MY PHONE!!

Cambodia: *slaps Indo* PHILIPPA JUST LEFT LOOKING LIKE SHE'S GONNA KILL SOMEONE AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT THE PHONE?? BOYS, GET UP, YOU NEED TO FOLLOW HER!! I'LL GET THE REST OF THE ASEAN! 

Malay: sh!t's about to go down....

What the hell did she see that made her storm out like that?!

Running towards room 24, I knock rapidly on the door.

Singapore: Jesus Cam, what is it?

Cambodia: CALL THE OTHERS BEFORE PHILIPPA ENDS UP COMMITING MURDER!!!!!

Singapore: wait wha-

Cambodia: N O W.

🖤3rd Person's POV 🖤

"PUTANG INA MO, LINTIK NA KOREANO!!" Philippia's screams could be heard from a mile away, and soon almost every country was gathering, wondering what was going on.

"WHERE ARE YOU, PATHETIC KOREAN, SHOW YOUR F*CKING FACE!!!" She yells.

Japan: Piri-chan? What's going on?!

Philippia: Ask your pepsi friend. And while you're at it, TELL HIM TO KEEP HIS PEOPLE ON A LEASH, AND AWAY FROM MINE!!

Turkey: What is going on?

Estonia: The Philippines is mad at South Korea.

Georgia: But why?

India: We'll find out when the Korean comes.

Nepal: Speaking of the devil....

South Korea: Miss Philippines? Why are you yelling so loud-?

Before he could finish his sentence, The Philippines was holding him up by the collar of his shirt.

"I witnessed my flag being torn up, spat on, stepped on, and destroyed, BY YOUR CITIZENS. And if that's not enough, your ungrateful brats have been shaming on my people. Uneducated, poor, stupid, ugly, and weak? TELL YOUR PEOPLE THAT IF THEY ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HATE ON, TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!"

And not going unnoticed by all surrounding them, her flag has flipped upside down.

Iceland: What happened to her flag?

Nepal: Did S.K's people really do those??

Morocco: The hell-???

Finally making their way thru the crowd, the ASEAN gang got there to see what was going on.

South Korea: Miss Philippines-

Philippines: I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU YET. YOUR PEOPLE CALL US WEAK FOR BEING COLONIZED 3 TIMES?! DID THEY FORGET ABOUT ALL THE LIVES WE SACRIFICED WHEN WE FOUGHT ALONGSIDE YOU WHEN YOU WENT INTO WAR WITH THE NORTH?! AND THEY ACT SOOOO SENSITIVE JUST BECAUSE YOUR FEMALES WERE USED AS COMFORT WOMEN DURING THE JAPANESE REIGN. DO THEY THINK THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES AFFECTED IN WORLD WAR 2?! MANY OTHER COUNTRIES SUFFERED FROM WORLD WAR 2 TOO! LOOK ALL AROUND US! AND MY PEOPLE ALONG WITH AMERICA'S HAD TO GO THROUGH A DEATH MARCH, AND LOST HUNDREDS- NO, THOUSANDS OF LIVES TOO!!

South Korea: I-

Philippines: AND UNEDUCATED?! YOUR PEOPLE HAVE TO GO VISIT MINE TO STUDY ENGLISH! AND POOR? WELL SORRY, THAT WE DON'T LIVE UP TO YOUR FIRST-WORLD EXPECTATIONS, BUT MY COUNTRY ISN'T ONE YOU WILL WANT TO MESS WITH. AND TAMPERING WITH OUR NATIONAL FLAG IS A CRIME HERE. IF I COULD, I WOULD HUNT DOWN ALL YOUR PEOPLE WHO HAVE DISGRACED THE. FLAG AND PUT THEM TO PRISON!!

Her left eye turned from blue, to blood red, and so did the mist surrounding it. The gold mist on her right eye, turned into burning fire. The tips of her now red hair was lit up with flames, and her voice started to sound darker, scarier.

Spain, watching from the crowd: dios mio, this is not gonna end well... *flashbacks of the Philippine revolutions during the Spanish era of the Philippines*

The rest of the ASEAN members started running towards her, trying to stop her from choking South Korea.

Brunei: PHIAPPINES! YOU NEED TO LET HIM GO!

Singapore: THE REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES, PUT HIM DOWN!

Myanmar: KILL HIM, PHILIP!

Laos: Mar, no-

Vietnam: PHILIA! THIS IS TAKING IT TOO FAR!

Cambodia: PHILIPPA, YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!

Malay: PHIL!

Indo: PHIL, YOU OWE ME A PHONE AFTER THIS!!

Thailand: Philippa!!

But Philippia did not pay attention to them. She was focused on the motherf*cker in front of her. But after a few moments, she threw him to the ground.

Philippia: take that as a warning, gago.

The surrounding countries moved aside for her to leave, as no-one dared to bother her after what they saw.

Italy: Did you know she was capable of that??

Mexico: No... I have never seen her like that before.

Spain: I have. When she led the revolutions during my father's reign on her. What everyone saw today, was merely just scratching the surface of it.

Many people talked about what they had seen today.

But only the ASEAN members tried to chase after her after the outburst. But they couldn't find her.

Vietnam: Are you sure we've checked everywhere??

Myanmar: We have. We couldn't find her.

Indo: it's getting dark... I shouldn't have shown her about what South Korea's people did.

Cambodia: But she would find out later. And she would be angrier at us for keeping it from her.

Singapore: But then where did she go?

Malay: ....you don't think she left us and returned to her country, do you?

Thailand: No. Right?

Laos: I just hope she's okay.

🏞️ MEANWHILE......🏞️

Russia: ...... sunshine, are you sure about this?

Philippia: Yes. 100%

💜End of Chapter 7. Stay tuned for Chapter 8!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 11.5K 45
A plan. A disguise. A checklist. Time to play cupid. Copyright © 2019 by jayscitylights. All Rights Reserved.
349 4 9
ermmm yeah *cough* the title says it all *sneezes*
8.1K 53 75
when the food is free has a group chat SHIPS INCLUDED: -two hands two stans (obviously 1) -stapoldy (obviously 2) -mentioned past tacobell -(later on...
32.9K 3.2K 104
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...