SBI oneshots and ideas

Cuppppppp

A book about the SBI family oneshots. Requests are open and you can take any ideas in this book. Tag me in th... Еще

Intro
The Kid I Found in the Forest (Sbi-Tommy)
Shopping with the Kid I Found in the Woods (sbi-Tommy)
Fine then! (Techno, Tommy, Wilbur)
Hidden abilities (DSMP)
Desocvered abilities (DSMP)
Mine (Techno, Phil)
My fouhebe (SBI)
Cut Insanity (Dream, Niki, Awesomedude)
Sam Nook (Sam Nook and Tommy)
Colors (SBI)
Why? (Tommy)
Hounted Cabin (SBI+Tubbo and Ranboo)
The Potato King (Technoblade)
Let Us Fly (SBI)
Look Over the Hill (Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Purpled)
Pain and Wings (SBI)
Cold with a Voice (SBI - Tommy)
Potions of Invisibility (Wilbur, Tommy)
Coradoors (SBI)
Fight for Them (SBI+Kristian)
Servant, Soldier, Poet, King (SBI)
A Stressful Night (SBI)
Double Life (Wilbur)
Mute (SBI Tubbo Ranboo Fundy)
Tick Tock (time)
When Pigs Die (Techno)
The Second Child (SBI-Techno+Tubbo)
Find Me a Home (SBI-Wilbur)
Apple (Phil, Techno, Time)
A Deathless Worth (Wilbur, Tommy, Dream, Sam)
Misfortune (wil, shlatt, Time)
Mother Life, death, and the Four Men (Time)
Wilbur the crow (Wil)
An Weekend Spent (SBI -Techno)
Out (SBI)
Witches and Wizards, (Tom, Wil, Tubbo)
The End (Wil, Phil)

For the Pig

585 17 0
Cuppppppp

Summery: Philza and Wilbur blow up the Prison and every one in it.
Setting: Pandora's Box.

Tw: blood, violence, and death
__________________________

Ph1za Minecraft, Wilbur Soot, and Deadnoblade stop just outside the Dream SMP.

Stacks upon stacks of tnt in the two enraged men's inventories.

"Technoblade." Wilbur turns, facing the ghost. "I hope you still like a little violence."

Techno smiles, though he didn't have the heart to do violent acts he still enjoyed the act of watching.

"We are here for the book, get in retrieve it, and blow this place to smithereens, got it?" Philza orders.

"Yes Phil" Techno says in a orderly voice.

"Alright."

The three match up to the gates of the prison, stopping right outside.

"Are we going to go in?" Deadnoblade wonders.

"Deadnoblade, I need you to hold onto these," Philza hands all the tnt he possesses, Wilbur fallowing.

"Stay here, we'll be back with the revive book in a minute." Wilbur says, calling the warden.

"Hello, Sam? I want to see Dream." Wilbur says, "now preferably... please, I'll behave... ok thanks!" Wilbur smiles as he turns off his coms.

"You got in?" Philza asks.

"Yep, you got the potions?"

"Eyep." Philza confirms, chugging a bottle of invis. Immediately the effects kick in.

"Ok then let's dance."

The two go through the portals to the prison.

The warden takes Wilbur through the security precisions, a frown deep on his face.

"What's with the dapper mood Sam?" Wilbur asks lightly.

"Wilbur what are you planning? You just don't just ask me to visit dream all out of the blue, especially now since Technoblade is dead."

Wilbur's smile widens, his hand curling into a stiff fist, "I wanna ask Dream why. I wanna know why he beat my dad's friend into death." Wilbur passes the warden, "that's all, are you coming?"

"Oh yes I am." Sam snaps out of whatever trance he was in previously, continuing on with the checks.

Once the crazed man completed all the security, the three made it to the flying elevator.

Finally, it was time. Philza tightens his grip on the hilt of his sword which was neatly tucked away.

Wilbur steps onto the platform, so does Philza.

Wilbur starts moving with the platform, so does Philza.

Wilbur steps off of the platform, Philza does the same.

Wilbur stays in the middle of the area, Philza crouched behind him.

"Hello, Dream." Wilbur snarls.

"Wilbur!" Dream's stuck smile grows wider as he comes closer.

"To think I use to idle you."

The blob pauses, "wha-"

"You know why I'm here, Dream?"

"I'm dropping the lava!" Sam yells.

The netheright gate lowers, allowing Wilbur to walk into the cell.

Philza fallows. The lava slowly falls, masking their plans.

Wilbur turns back around to face the blob. "You've caused too much trouble in this server Dream. First Tommy, then Technoblade."

The effects of the potion begin to fade, starting with the sad, but enraged face of the best friend and ending in his feet.

"Give me the revive book." Philza orders, unsheathing his sword and pointing it at Dream.

Dream crosses his arms, "or what? You can't kill me."

Philza doesn't answer, instead he slashes at the blob.

"Give me the revive book you fool!" Philza screaches, rising above their heads. His eyes fisted with new tears.

The blob looks at the two, taking a deep breath. "Saaaaaaaammm!!!"

Phil slashes Dream again, "shut!"

"Saaam!" Dream says, quieter.

"Give is the revive book and this will all be over." Wilbur orders.

"And why should I do that, Sam!"

Wilbur sighs, wanting to be don't and go back home. Philza notices and gives him a reassuring smile.

"Just comply and we will let you be." Philza says softly.

"Fine." Dream mutters, throwing the book to the floor.

Philza grabs it. Then hands Wilbur his sword.

Wilbur smiles, a greedy flint in his eyes.

He brings the sword down in one final slash, killing Dream.

They here the lava fall before seeing it, Philza surprised, chugs a invis pot as Wilbur slides the book into Phil's robes.

"What did you do?! Where is Dream?!" The stressed warden hollers.

"Dead." Wilbur says simply. Awsamdude stares at him, puzzled.

"I destroyed the book, killing him after." Wilbur explains, waving the sword around lazily.

"Why?"

"He killed my friend."

And with that, he jumps onto the floating platform. The two men ventured out of the prison.

One not realizing all the tnt being placed behind them.

Philza jumped from room to room, door to door, placing tnt. No redstone contraption was spared and no guards hotspot was ether.

The obsidian might hold up, but they have a separate plan for that.

When he was satisfied with his work, he lit it. The gunpowder sizzling before exploding.

This caused a chain reaction of millions. Philza didn't linger. No, he ran to the exit.

But he didn't go far, jumping onto the roof. He grabs four soul sand from his inventory, placing it down in a way anyone would scramble from.

The black skulls fall onto the sand after. He steps up, admiring his creation.

A withered beast forms, with three skeletal heads and a lengthy tail.

He creates another one, and another.

In total he creates 24 withered beasts. All flying hie in the sky.

He joins his friend and son back at the base.

He pulls out the revive book, flipping through its pages.

The winged man finally finds what he was searching for.

"This might hurt for a bit, Deadnoblade." He says, placing his hand onto the ghosts shoulder.

His eyes widen, whitening a pure white.

Then Deadnoblade disappears with a shriek.

The book took him to a place he could not name. A place he could just barely see, it's contents being too clouded and blurry.

But he could see one person. A pink skinned hybrid. With a snout for a noses and two floppy ears.

Philza extended his hand for the man with a warm smile. His broken wings unfurling behind him as he did so.

The man takes the winged man's hand, and together they shift out of the clouded space around them.

Philza returns, opening his apparently shut eyes.

The winged hybrid let go of the pig hybrids hand with a smile and looked at him.

His red eyes stare back at his blue ones, he smiles back.

"Techno! You're back!" Wilbur says ecstatic to have that ghost gone.

The grin on Phil's face only widens. As a bigger and better plan forms in his plan.

____________________________
Yes I realize this makes no sense. No I am not going back to correct my work. I don't care if it's bad.
1080

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

55 1 5
My violently posted SBI Oneshots.
690K 19.6K 125
the oneshots are NOT connected unless the description says they are :)
1.8K 11 18
Oneshots...... If there are any triggers they will be posted at the top I might not post as often as in the summer that's bc I'm busy, please no h...
chaos ♚ sleepy bois inc oneshots jellycups

Короткий рассказ

26K 514 12
a series of oneshots with the sleepy bois and friends, sometimes including the reader. this book is about the online characters that the sleepy bois...