King's Bunny ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Thump! Thump! Thump! Goes a little bunny on its feet. Who would think that such a creature be acting bigger f... More

1//Thump!
2//Your Majesty
3//Arrow to the Knee
4//Well, hello there
5//Your name
6//Little Hopper
7//Who the hell?
8//Bunny v.s Kitty
10//Caught in a Lie
11//Mine
12//Forgiven
13//My ----
14//Bunny Trap
15//Loathing & Charms
16//His Protectors
17//Maddening Pleasure
18//Puzzled Feeling
19//Thumper
20//How it Started
21//두 남동생 = Validation
22//A Tiger's Epiphany
23//How are you?
24//It wasn't Tea
25//Black Cat = Unlucky?
26//The Ballroom Prologue
27//The Ballroom Pt.1
28//The Ballroom Pt.2
29// The Ballroom END
30//Lucky to Laugh, to Love
31// Where Hearts; Connect
32// The King's Bunny

9//This might be bad

2.9K 217 36
By BunTeaHunter

"Hyung!!!"

Jungkook was startled out of his thoughts at the loud voice coming from his little brother. He divert his attention to him, tilting his head on what could possibly make Soobin let out such a volume.

The younger only pouted, but his eyes was full of worry. Without a word, he took away the fabric Jungkook was sewing and placed it on his own lap instead.

"Soobin, what are you-"

"You must take a rest, hyung"

The older brother does not understand what his little bunny was indicating, or as to why he is ordering him.

"Your eyes were dazed.. so lost in your own mind. I could only assume your lack of sleep"

Jungkook knew his brother wanted to add more to that due to the way he fidgets in his place, yet he kept his mouth shut. Although, he could understand his Soobin's behavior.

It's true, he has been so captured in his little world so much than necessary that it had given the little bunny a bit of a fright on his odd daze. However, he would never explain Soobin the reason behind his distracted form.

"Be mine.."

"HYUNG?!?"

The poor younger bunny panicked when Jungkook suddenly smashed his forehead on the table with such force, he winced at the sound when they made contact.

Before he could ask him what's wrong, the older sat up and started rubbing his face with his hands, trying to calm himself. Soobin is starting to think his brother has truly lost his mind.

Speaking of his mind, Jungkook could only think of one thing.

WHY MUST HE SAY IT LIKE THAT?!?!

Be mine his fucking ass! Those two words have given him sleepless nights and distracted him from his work so much that it starts to get infuriating. The King did not need to go with that wording like it's some intimate moment, but what made Jungkook even more annoyed is how it affected him so much.

He is not some young little hybrid going through puberty and just found out about kissing!

"I refuse"

That's when the older bunny halted his movement and stared up the ceiling, not hearing Soobin's worried calls for him.

Right.

Jungkook rejected the King.

--//FLASHBACK//--

Taehyung stared at the bunny with widened eyes when he heard his answer. It seemed like Jimin too, did not expect him to refuse his Majesty as he stares with a gaping mouth.

But soon morphed to anger and confusion. He stomped towards Jungkook, clear frustration on his face and stopped infront of him.

"You dare to reject his Majesty?!"

The bunny remained unfazed at the hiss and baring teeth from the cat.

"You gave me a choice to accept and refuse, I did as I am ordered to"

"You-"

"Plus, weren't you just blatantly against this offer from your Majesty?"

Jimin clenched at his jaw, trying his best to not outright bare his claws at the bunny. He will not be forgiven by his Majesty if he dares show any threats to harm the supposed 'Consort' of the Kingdom.

Even with the refusal, he must not show disrespect to a possible candidate- the ONLY candidate as the Consort. Taehyung never once had an interest to any hybrid that fits this role, yet he chose an enigmatic stranger with capabilities that could outmatch Jimin's.

The King did not take his eyes off the bunny. His posture was stiff, still seemingly trying to process Jungkook's words.

"I apologize for such a blunt answer, but to reassure you.."

The bunny turned his gaze away from the calico and into the tiger's.

"The role of a Consort.. someone that guides the King, voice their knowledge for the Kingdom's prosperity..."

Jungkook's voice was laced with uncertainty as he tries to explain the decline he gave to the King. He knew the role of a Consort is much more than some guidance to his Majesty, it must be more important than that.

If only he studied the entirety of the Kingdom's roles and system to have better understanding just how serious this offer was.

With each step, he gets closer to the window.

"I wish to not be a part of it. My intention to his Majesty is to help with his recovery.. and to never associate after"

Jungkook lets himself sit at the edge of it and leaned back ever so slightly, but not enough to fall through.

The other two could only watch the bunny's calm face seemingly not minding how close he is to falling from his doom, like he's used to the danger.

"Today will be my last appearance... Farewell"

Before they could stop him, Jungkook leaned backwards and let his body fall off the edge.

Out of the window.

--//FLASHBACK ENDS//--

Even though it has been weeks since the incident, his mind could only wander far off from the present.

He must need a distraction away from the King. Something that could let his heart pumping and his adrenaline rushing, a need to be put in dangerous territory.

And away from such comforting eyes.

ENOUGH!!!

Oh poor Soobin, he cannot have a break from such little heart attacks he keeps getting from his older brother's sudden actions.

He at first flinched at the sounds when his hyung slammed his hands on the table and stood up from his seat. Soobin watched as Jungkook went to retrieve his cape and the bunny mask.

If it were just any normal day, he would've let his brother off to do his usual Thumper work.. but this time he saw something in Jungkook's eyes that made his stomach lurching.

"Hyung..?"

Said hyung only turns to acknowledge he heard him, but still chooses to remain silent and puts on his hood.

Then Soobin saw it.

His eyes was begging for the thrill of danger.

Something the younger bunny was afraid to see. It could only mean one thing.

Jungkook will be going through multiple fights more than his body can handle until his adrenaline leaves his system and experience immense pain.

It may sound horrifying, but it's the result the older wanted. He had made this as his coping mechanism to deal with his stress by inflicting such burn on his body until it screams for him to stop.

It's a bit masochistic and Jungkook is aware of it, but the way his blood pumps during a fight with a foe bigger and stronger than him. The feeling of winning such battles, makes his body tingle with joy and power.

And Soobin hates it.

•••••••-•••••-•••••••

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Goes the boots on the roof. The Thumper jumps houses to houses as predators try to catch up, screaming threats to the masked hybrid and promising death.

Are those truly the sounds of his boots? Or is it his heart pumping from the chase or love of the thrill?

Either way, he has no time to think as a jaguar managed to go on top of the roof and gets closer to the Thumper. The latter smiled under his mask and hops to another house to try to avoid their claws.

He does a dangerous jump by moving to the other side that's separated with the road. As he was in the air, he counted.

1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6!

What a record, there are six predators on his tail this time. A good amount of fun for his part, with bow on hand, he landed on the roof and shot one of their legs.

Thump!

Goes a body! Only five more to go, as the jaguar stays running on the other side, a fox landed to his own roof.

Jungkook kept running to try to not get caught by them, with focus and precision, he shot the jaguar's legs and watches the poor thing fall off the roof.

"Please mind the bodies, villagers! Just doing my daily clean up!"

He managed to duck from the fox's clutches and slid between their legs, not before taking out his dagger to slash them. Chuckling at their screams and kicked off the body.

"Better catch your little friend, predators!"

The predators did frantically try to catch the falling body and Jungkook took this opportunity to dash away farther from them.

However, one of them did not care for their fallen ally and went towards the roofs. This time a snow leopard, which increased the difficulty in this situation, but the bunny took it as a challenge.

He never fought one before, but he's sure they're all the same in the end.

But what he doesn't know is that someone else is also a part of the chase. Someone he wishes to never see during his time as Thumper.

Jungkook made eye contact with them and his eyes widened, his shocked state made the snow leopard claw at his thighs and it's now the bunny who slipped off the roof.

Just as the Thumper flipped his body to make himself land on his feet, a voice of terror was heard.

"HYUNG!"

No no no no no!!!!

Why on earth did his Soobin followed him? He's always been a good boy and listened to his hyung, but what made him risk his life to see his older brother?

Just as he landed, the two predators were already behind his little brother, both have knowing smirks on their faces. Jungkook scrambled to get his bow out, but a body collided on his own and now the bunny is stuck on the ground.

It was the snow leopard.

"What do we have here? Thumper is a hyung? You have a brother?"

Jungkook clenched his jaw in frustration, he looks up at his bunny with clear anger in his eyes that made Soobin flinch and turn his head away in guilt.

The other two predators are both hyenas, one of them approached the trapped bunny while the other made sure Soobin doesn't get away.

Another hostage situation, this time his poor little brother is one.

"You've caught me! Don't fucking involve that bunny in this!"

"Not so fast, Thumper"

The snow leopard was smart and made sure to strip Jungkook off of his weapons, leaving him empty handed.

"We'll just be needing him so you don't pull off any tricks on us"

The hyena close to Jungkook crouched down and took a fistful of his hair to force the bunny to look up at them. That's when they noticed the odd ponytail, it looked like it was biding hair at first, but on closer inspection...

Without a word, they took it off, freeing the bunny ears on Jungkook's head.

Then silence came.

It only broke when the villagers gasped after they registered that it was indeed a pair of bunny ears, coming to realization that the hero of the village is prey.

The predators stared in disbelief, not believing that all these months, they've been getting slashed and humiliated by a mere bunny. The most fragile and sensitive hybrids in the animal kingdom.

"You're- You- Thumper's a bunny?"

"Something wrong? Are you perhaps embarrassed that a little prey managed to take down half of you?"

Jungkook taunted at them, but he was not doing it to make fun or spite them. With the other hand, he signals his little brother to take this chance to run away and escape from this situation.

But Soobin was acting quite strange.. he stayed put and refused his orders. His eyes were stern, filled with determination that the older was baffled at his behavior.

Just what on earth is going on with my bunny?

The Thumper was about to signal him one more time, but the words finally processed in the hyenas' heads and snarled at him.

"You still have the guts to say such words when you're only some bunny?"

"It didn't stop me from slashing your legs and single handedly defeat you predators"

"Watch your mouth, prey!"

The hyena grabbed hold of Jungkook's ears, the bunny couldn't hold in the pained whimper from leaving his mouth at such a forceful tug on his most sensitive parts.

"Look at you.. all ready to cry over a small grip, can't believe Thumper is some fragile creature"

Even with such pain on his head, he still held his glare at the predator and smirks.

"I did not particularly hid my identity as a bunny. My mask says it all, yet your ego is much more fragile to accept the fact you all got your ass beaten by me"

It was getting quite difficult to not scream at the immense pain coming from his ears as the predator gripped even tighter and forcefully pulled them so Jungkook could only face the trio.

However, he soon forgets the pain when he sees something in the snow leopard's eyes. It made his gut churn in worry.

And that's when he heard it.

"Speaking of mask... why won't we finally find out just who this bunny is?"

Instinctively, the brothers looked at each other in shock. Soobin watches in horror as the snow leopard reached down to his hyung's mask.

"Wait! T-That's a violation on his Majesty's rule!"

The King had created a rule ever since Thumper made his appearance known and sought after by predators. Only his Majesty be the first to see the face of the Thumper.

This way, the masked hybrid's identity will be safe and no outsider shall take advantage of such confidential information.

The ones the King trusts can have the right to know and will also assist on helping his Majesty on what penalty the Thumper shall receive for his crimes. No citizen can make that decision due to possible biased opinions.

However these predators seem to not care.

"Who fucking cares about that rule? Thumper is right before us, only a little tug to finally know who exactly this bastard is!"

Soobin stared at the stubborn hybrid, terrified of his brother's reveal. So he stood his ground and took a step forward.

"His Majesty will not appreciate your uncooperative behavior towards his rule"

"He would never know-"

"You have hundreds of witnesses around you!"

The younger bunny gestures the crowd surrounding them, yet the predator stayed unfazed. That smug look on their face could only mean that no words entered their small mind.

The hyena walked towards Soobin, almost seeing eye-to-eye due to the latter's height. Even if the bunny is slightly taller than him, he still quivers under the predator's stare.

"So what? You think you preys are brave enough to try us predators?"

They turned to the crowd, majority of the villagers are prey and they all backed away from the eyes of the hyena.

"Even the few predators here are all dying to know just who exactly this Thumper is"

The other hyena also joined in, pointing at all the villagers with challenging eyes.

"If any of you preys are brave, we can easily take you down. Every single one of you"

"Even me?"

A voice was heard amongst the crowd and through the peripheral of the hyena's view, they see a small figure with a bushy tail.

It was a squirrel hybrid.

Not bothering to fully register the face of the hybrid, they bared their teeth and snarled mockingly.

"Even some weak squirrel like you-"

They choked back their words once they made eye contact.

Jungkook, who was still pinned to the ground grew confused at the reaction and looked up. His eyes widened when he sees the figure's face.

It was the Royal Enforcer, Kang Taehyun.

"Oh? Would you like to try me, you dog?"

This might be bad...

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:

Will it be bad for Thumper or the predator? But it seems like either way, Jungkook has been caught. They finally know his true hybrid identity, how will they react to the rest?

Quite excited for the upcoming chapters, it's all fun with a few messages to which I hope I successfully convey and deliver 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...