My Master Rihanna- A Rihanna...

By santananicki

I knew how she was....... I knew that she liked control..... I knew that she liked me.... Ever since I met he... More

Chapter 1- Meeting Her
Chapter 2- Dinner with Her
Chapter 3- Thinking of Her
Chapter 4- Yachting with Her
Chapter 5- Punishing and Pleasuring Her
Chapter 6- Signing with Her
Chapter 7- Training Her
Chapter 10- Reasoning with Her (Hopefully)
Chapter 11- No Anaconda for Her
Chapter 12- Don't forget Her
Chapter 13- Vacationing with Her
Not a Chapter
Not a Chapter
Chapter 14- Vacationing with Her without sex scene
Chapter 15- Whos Messaging Her?
Chapter 16- Spending the rest of my life with Her
Chapter 17- Telling Her
Chapter 18- Grieving with Her
Chapter 19- Grieving with Her Part 2
Not a Chapter
Chapter 20- Grieving with Her Part 3
Chapter 21- Searching for Her
Chapter 22- Searching for Her Part 2
Chapter 23- Finding Him and Her
Chapter 24- Finding Him and Her Part 2
Chapter 25- Quality time with Her
Chapter 26- Just Let Her
Chapter 27- Barbados and Her
Chapter 28- Finding A Ring for Her
Chapter 29- Mad at Her
Chapter 30- Apologize to Her
Chapter 31- Back Home with Her
Chapter 32- My Wedding with Her Part 1
Not a Chapter
Chapter 33- My Wedding with Her Part 2

Chapter 9- Missing Her

16.4K 384 104
By santananicki

Nicki's POV

Today is a sad day. Today I have to leave my master. I have a performance in New York and master has to go to London to shoot a video. Its super upsetting having to leave so early in our relationship, and from the amazing sex we have.

I was in our room packing for the 3 day departure. Master came in the room and hugged me from behind. I wasn't to happy so I didn't inknowlegde her. I guess she could tell because she started kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear, which was definitely catching my attention.

Nicki- moans mmmmm

Rih- you almost done packing kitten. Still kissing her neck

Nicki- almost still moaning

Rih- well hurry we gotta head out.

Nicki- OK

I started getting sad again and master took notice.

Rih- what's wrong kitten
Still holding me from behind

Nicki- nothing master

Rih- don't nothing me, what's wrong?

Nicki- I'm just sad that I'm not gonna see you for three days.

I was near tears at this point. I didn't wanna leave her. Master turned me around and gave me a quick kiss.

Rih- listen kitten. I know this is our first time apart but its only three days. Look, I'm gonna call you everyday, its gonna be ok, don't be sad.

Master gave me a big hug and another kiss. Soon our kissing turned into a full make out session.

Rih- how about master makes you feel good before we leave, huh.

Nicki- please, make me feel good master.

Master turned me back around and pushed me forward. She took off my pants, she could of took off my panties but she reeped them off instead. She started to rub my ass, smacking it every now and then. Master kicked both of my ankles to open my legs. She rubbed my pussy from my nub to my asshole, it felt soooooo good.

Nicki- moaning mmm master please fuck me.

Rih- whatever you want kitten.

Master plunged three fingers into my pussy.

Nicki- AHHHH!

Master started to fuck my pussy to oblivion. It felt amazing! I was screaming so loud I thought the whole city could hear me. My legs were shaking so bad it was hard to stand up. Master started to lick my asshole, my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Nicki- OH GOD MASTER! AHHH YOUR GONNA MAKE ME CUM!!!! UGHH DONT STOP!!!!!

Master was fucking me so good that my legs completely gave out, my eyes stayed at the back of my head and I was screaming so loud and long that my voice would probably be gone the next morning.

Master- you like that kitten!!! You like the way I fuck this tight pussy!!! You want me to shove my whole hand in you!!!

Nicki- YES, YES MASTER!!! FIST MY PUSSY, MAKE ME CUM!!!!

Master took her hand out of me and started to ease her whole fist in. When she got her fist all the way in, I thought I was gonna pass out, it felt soooo good, it was hitting everything inside of me. Instead of starting slow she rammed her fist inside of me.

Nicki- AHHHHHH SHHIITTT!!! YESSSS!!! OH MY GODDD!! UGH FUCK, ITS TO MUCH!!! OH GOD STOP!!!!

I don't know what was happening. My eyes got blurry and my hearing left me, I couldn't even hear my screaming anymore. There was this building sensation at the pit of my stomach, almost like I had to pee. Even though I sad stop master was relentless she continued to fuck me into the unknown. Its got to the point where there was a squishing noise coming from my pussy. I thought I was gonna pee on myself.

Nicki- AHH.....MAS.....I..CA......PLE......AHHHH....NO.....UGHHHH!

As much as I tried to get the words out it wasn't happening. I couldn't hold it anymore. My orgasm ripped through me like a knife and I let loose.

Nicki- OH GOD MASTER IM CUMMING AHHHHHHHH AH HGH.

I felt a liquid come out of me. I was so big and loud. Master snatched her fist out of me and I fell back on the floor. I was literally hyperventilating, I thought I was gonna die. My entire body was spasming, it felt like I was on the floor for hours. Eventually I came back to my senses and was able to talk again.

Nicki- master?

Rih- yes kitten?

Nicki- how long was I down here?

Rih- about 30 minutes

Master helped me up off of the floor.

Nicki- damn.

Rih- watch your mouth kitten. We gotta go anyway, come on.

We packed our bags in the car and went to the airport. When we got there my sadness returned. We got out of the car and one of the pilots grabbed my bags and put them on the plane. I stood there starring at the plane. Master came up to me and held her arms out. I ran into them and held on to her tight.

Nicki- I'm gonna miss you crying

Rih- I'm gonna miss you to kitten, stop crying I'm gonna see you soon. Its only three days.

Nicki- three days to many master.

Rih- hahaha I know kitten, its OK. As much as I love this we can't stay like this forever. You gotta go hun.

I started to cry harder. Master pryed my hands from off of her. She turned me around and pushed me to the plane.

Rih- go kitten, I'll call you tonight.

Nicki- bye master.

I walked onto the plane and looked back at master. She waved at me and I waved back. I got on the plane and sat in one of the seats when the pilot closed the door and started the plane I sat there and cried my eyes out. I'm gonna miss her so much.

Rihannas POV

I'm gonna miss my kitten so much. When I plane took off I started to cry. I didn't want her to see me so I had to wait. I got back in my car and cryed for an hour. When I got my self together I drove off and went to my plane headed to London.

Later that night
Still Rihannas POV

I just got back to the hotel from my video shoot. I could barley work today because all I could think about was kitten. I took off my clothes and got in the shower. When I got out I put a big shirt on and layed in bed. I grabbed my phone and dialed kittens number.

Ringg...ringgg...rin

Nicki- Master!!

Rih- hey kitten, how are you!?!

Nicki- OK, I miss you like crazy master.

Rih- I miss you to kitty.

Nicki- you sure.

Rih- uh..yeah I'm sure, what the hell kind of question is that?

Nicki- I'm sorry master, I'm not trying to be rude its just that....when I left you didn't seem sad or like you cared.

Well that hurt. I sat up on the bed.

Rih- hey, listen to me and listen good. Don't you ever doubt my love for you, ever. Just because you didn't get the reaction you wanted from me do not mean I don't care.

Nicki-........you love me.

Rih- yes I love you. Don't ever say I don't.

Nicki- oh master I love you too. I'm sorry I won't ever doubt you again.

Rih- you better not.

I look over at the clock 2:30 a.m.

Rih- look kitten is late I'll talk to you tomorrow night OK.

Nicki- OK master. I love you.

Rih- I love you too kitten. Bye.

Nicki- bye.

I hang up the phone. I lay on the bed and eventually dreft off to sleep.

A day later
Nicki's POV

Today is the last day until I see master. I'm so excited. My performance went great, I had a lot if fun, but it wasn't the same without master there. Today I'm just hanging out at the hotel. Drake called me and asked if he could come over, of course I said yes. Drake is like a brother to me and he's great company.

Doorbell rings.

Nicki- coming

I run and open the door.

Nicki- hey drake.

Drake- hey nick

They hug

We walk into the living room and sit on the couch.

Drake- so how have you been beautiful.

Nicki- giggles I'm great drake how about you.

Drake- amazing now that I got to see you.

Nicki- shut up

Drake- don't tell me to shut up

Wow. That was kinda hot.

He leaned forward and touched my collar.

Drake- what's this?

Nicki- its a collar.

Drake- why are you wearing a collar?

Nicki- because someone gave it to me.

Drake- someone important.

Nicki- very.

Drake- not as important as me though right.

Nicki- drake, please.

We both laugh.

Drake- you have a beautiful smile, you know that.

Nicki- blushes thanks

Drake leans in and kisses me. I instantly pulled away.

Nicki- DRAKE!!!

Drake- what.

Nicki- why did you do that?!?!

Drake- did you not like it?

Nicki-...........

Drake- you did, didn't you.

Nicki- you need to go.

I jumped up and opened the door. He walks out of it. I slam the door. I CANT BELIEVE HE DID THAT. I rum to my room and sit on the bed. My phone starts to ring. I look at the caller I.d. oh shit its master.

Nicki- hello.

Rih- hey kitten.

Nicki- hey master

Rih- what's wrong kitten?

Nicki- nothing master I'm OK.

Rih- your lying. You know I hate when you lie to me. Now tell me what's wrong.

Nicki- master please. I'd rather tell you in person. Please.

Rih- .........fine, but you better tell me as soon as I see you tomorrow.

Nicki- I will I promise.

Rih- so kitten how was your day?

Nicki- busy. Can we just talk tomorrow I'm really tired Master. I love you.

Rih- OK I love you too kitten.

I hang up the phone. I am so scared. When I see master tomorrow she's gonna wanna know what happens and I can't lie to her because she can tell when I'm lying. With all this thinking I eventually fell asleep.

The next day
Still Nicki's POV

I'm sitting on this plane scared as hell. I'm literally minutes from landing and I still have to tell master about the kiss with Drake.

Pilot- we are landing, I repeat we are landing.

Nicki- oh god.

The pilots land the plane. They open the door for me and start to get my bags. I exit the plane to see master standing there by the car. I run and hug her, despite the mess I'm still happy to see her. We hug and she lifts my head and kisses me passionately.

Rih- I missed you kitten.

Nicki- I missed you to master.

Rih- come on let's go home.

We get in the car and drive home. Master didn't mention anything about what I was supposed to tell her, which I was happy about. When we got home and went up to my room to unpack my bag. Master came in behind me.

Rih- so kitten

Nicki- yes master

Rih- what was this thing you were supposed to tell me.

I froze.

Nicki- thing master.

Rih- yes you said you were gonna tell me today. What was it.

Nicki- ummm

Rih- Nicki don't play dumb tell me what happened.

Damn she called me nicki. She's pissed.

Nicki- master. Drake came over to the hotel yesterday.

Rih- OK.

Nicki- we were talking and he......

Master stepped to me.

Rih- he what?!?

Nicki- ..............he......kissed me.

Her face turned red in the matter of seconds. She walked pass me and out the door. God she's gonna kill me.

Rih- YOU BETTER BE IN THE PLAYROOM IN FIVE SECONDS!!!!!!

Yeah she's definitely gonna kill me.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Thanks for reading. I added a little controversy. Please tell me what you think. Or what you wanna see. Thanks again. MUAH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 6.2K 35
She's perfect in Beyoncé's eyes, perfect from the moment they locked eyes. She felt like a real person in her presence, the laws of the control she l...
336K 9.6K 33
I wanted her so bad it hurts her big full mouth her full beautiful body I wanted her . it took me a while to realize wasn't mad at her I was lusting...
22.1K 214 23
Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take...
11.6K 151 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...