Tainted

Bởi starizarr

Sequel to innocent. Time had passed but their minds had remained on one another. Capri does her best to live... Xem Thêm

The shop
Sebastian
Business
Photographs
A treat
Café con leche
Hotel suite
Business meeting
Suspicious
Inseparable
Love
Favorite
Congratulations
Secrets
Cheater
Graveyard
Supply room
Problem
A new man
His wife
Kingdom
Coincidence
Bullet wounds
Capo Di Sorrento
Trust
The plan
Siblings
Alive
Restrained
The ocean
Shame
Yacht
Gone
La fine

Giulia

2.3K 48 9
Bởi starizarr

Capri woke up feeling better.

It was a productive day, she could feel it.

"Why are you smiling like a weirdo"?

She looked over at Axel who wore a pair of boxers and her purple robe, her face almost fell at the view but quickly shook it off as it was nothing to make a fuss about.

"It's a good day I can just feeel it". She grinned as she shimmied her shoulders while drinking her daily cup of tea.

Axel placed a hand up with a disgusted face.

"Ew, I literally hate your energy right now".

Capri laughed.

"It's been a month Axel and Mateo hasn't contacted me, he's given me what I want and I haven't appreciated it to the fullest, I think it's time to treasure the small things".

Capri winked before grabbing her purse and leaving the apartment to attend to her shop.

*

Capri was right until her eyes landed on the blonde beauty she hadn't seen in years.

Marcella stood at the entrance with arms crossed, a repugnant look plastered on her face before landing on Capri.

"What a surprise". Capri said sarcastically, she knew this moment would come sooner or later, it comes with the territory of sleeping around with a married man.

"Your tone makes me believe otherwise".

Capri only shrugged.

"I fucked your husband multiple times, I don't know what to tell you".

Marcella grew red from anger.

"Shut the fuck up you whore, I knew you weren't just a little innocent bitch walking around the manor back then". She seethed before angrily charging towards her number one enemy and slamming her hand on the table.

"Marcella, I was fucking him back then and I was fucking him now too, he came after me this time, that's the only difference".

Marcella slapped her violently.

"Get out of my store". Capri spit, now angry with the intruder.

"I've loved him all these years, you haven't done shit for him".

"I haven't, I've only pushed him away and he keeps coming back, though it has been a month since I last saw him or spoken to him so I'm grateful for that".

Marcella was angry at her stupid comments, though glad to hear her husband wasn't entertaining the home wrecker.

"Good to hear, stay away puttana".

Marcella flipped her long hair as she turned on her foot and walked out, leaving Capri to roll her eyes at the unloved woman.

When would she ever have some self worth.

*

Mateo was in a daze of ecstasy, just the feeling not the drug.

He was as sober as a judge.

He looked up at the beautiful woman before him with a grin plastered on his face.

Her breasts wouldn't stop bouncing up and down as she danced to the beat.

Mateo had told his wife he would be gone for about two months due to a business trip, he hadn't completely lied, except for the fact that it was only a week.

He took the rest of the time to find himself.

Find himself at a strip club in the island of Capri.

"te lo succhio per duecento euro". (I'll suck you off for two hundred euros)

"tu vali di più". (You're worth more than that)

Mateo slipped out a bill of five hundred euros, looking up at her as he bit his lip and unbuckled his belt.

Her eyes widened at the money, she was going to do an excellent job.

Yes he was an asshole, yes he knew it, no he would most likely never change.

He would have only tried with Capri and she didn't want him, Marcella happily accepted him for who he was, he was content.

It was a lie.

Mateo was dying inside, he missed his woman too much and he was not speaking of his wife.

How could he ever convince her of being with him.

He sadly watched as the dancer got on her knees and went to work, sucking him off eagerly.

He tilted his head to the side to get a look at the bill in between the side strap of her thong, he sighed before melting back into the chair as he let the sensation take over.

Mateo wanted a normal life, Capri had made him want a normal life because that was what she wanted and he wanted to give it to her.

Not Sebastian, not anyone else, only him.

She loved him, he was sure of it and she would only accept him if she was willing to accept his life.

Mateo would have to start with putting an end to his marriage.

*

Carlo was jogging in place, he was locked in his room as he exercised, he didn't want to come off as too active to his father.

Though he knew it was almost time.

It wasn't going to be easy to be accepted as Don, he knew that.

They would bring up his kidnapping, say he wasn't mentally ready to grasp such responsibility, but that hellhole was what made him ready, he would have to prove himself.

And killing his father and brother would be enough of a spectacle to know how heartless and ruthless he had become.

A knock resounded.

He stopped.

"Signor Russo, sono io, Giulia". (Mr. Russo, it's me, Giulia)

Carlo smiled lazily at the sound of the maid behind the door, she liked to visit him during the nights and she was most likely here to bring him his dinner.

She stepped in once he commanded her to enter.

Giulia smiled nervously as she placed the pantry on his bed before facing him with her head hung low, she didn't want to meet his eyes.

"Grazie bella ". (Thank you beautiful)

Carlo made his way to her, standing close as he looked down at the plate of food.

"l'hai cucinato tu"? (Did you cook it yourself)

She nodded nervously, fidgeting with her fingers that were folded together in front of her.

Carlo grabbed her hands gently.

He brought them to his lips as he kissed them softly, her gaze finally lifting to his beautiful eyes as his expression clouded with lust.

His chest was heaving from his previous activity, clothing wet from the sweat as he had pushed himself an extra mile today.

"Vuoi che prenda i tuoi vestiti per lavarli"? (Do you want me to take your clothes to wash them)

"".

Carlo took off his shirt in one Swift movement, his chiseled chest coming to view, including his scars, he wasn't ashamed of them.

Giulia quickly looked away as she gasped.

"Signor Russo"! (Mr. Russo)

Carlo chuckled as he quickly embraced the weak girl into his arms, connecting their lips in a hard kiss as he forced his tongue down her throat, her body wasn't responding to his aggressiveness, he didn't care.

"Aspetta Carlo". (Wait Carlo)

"No".

Carlo ripped her uniform with one pull, pushing her onto the bed as she tried to fight against him, he wasn't like this the other nights, he was sweeter, she wanted the sweet Carlo.

"Per favore Signor Russo, no"! ( please Mr. Russo, no)

Giulia, a young seventeen year old girl who was working under her aunt's care just wanted to make some enough money to help her older sister whom she lived with, they had warned her about working for the Russo's, she wish she would've listened.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

255K 5.7K 31
ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴀꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ, ʟᴜꜱᴛꜰᴜʟ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ...
5.9M 155K 40
*sequel of Mercy* After the tragic 'break-up' that has taken place between Athena and Vincenzo, she went to college to busy herself and distract her...
12.1K 167 19
Though everyone may be afraid of her father, she stands up for the challenge. She sneaks off to see a guy she likes but since her father wants to be...
15.6K 349 41
This is a Sequel an ad on to the mafia's innocent angel and of course junior the crowned mafia prince. If you have read the first two you would know...