Legacy

writing__stories

A GIF Animated Netflix Original concept that illustrates the life of Adam, a young teenager, happily living w... Еще

𝓒𝓐𝓢𝓣
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 շ: 𝒜𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑀𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ..
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊3: 𝒜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊4: 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝒷𝒶𝓉
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊5: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 6: 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑒
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 7: 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 8: 𝓐𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓮 𝓐𝓽 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 9: 𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒮𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 10: 𝓕𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 11: 𝒯𝓇𝒶𝓅

𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 1: 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜

306 59 55
writing__stories

*𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧: "𝟏𝟕 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨" *

In the venus of Ankara, Turkey was living a lovely couple who was blessed to have their first newborn. They've called him "Ahmat". He was that cuddly lovely boy who couldn't be separated from his parents. 

They had their first walk together as a family of three, and decided to dine at the  "Divella Bistro Restaurant". 

After the parents finished paying for the meal's check, they turned around just to find out that the baby's stroller was empty. Celine screamed, "Ahmet got kidnapped!". She started sobbing while her husband Murat started to calm her, meanwhile, he rushed to call the police who arrived within a few minutes to investigate their kid's kidnapping. Days of search went by, but the lost toddler wasn't found. They even closed the borders but still nothing.

The toddler seems to be kidnapped by a mafia gang, originally located in the USA. The two men who kidnapped him decide to migrate illegally to the USA, undercover, since the police were looking for them, and it would make them suspicious if they took a flight. 

This mafia kidnapped in the past many kids and trained them to be loyal and commit crimes. They penetrated the US border safely, arriving in Los Angeles, the USA. They looked suspicious as men with a toddler. But it didn't last a lot until they get caught by the Los Angeles Police Department, LAPD. He was placed in the adoption center, with zero hope that a family would adopt a foreign kid. 

Meanwhile, in the same city near the adoption center, lived there one of the most notorious men called Daniel Williams. After efforts in vain with his wife Andrea trying to have kids through in vitro fertilization, they opted for adoption.

He went to the same center Ahmat was held in, he wanted to adopt a newborn. The woman at the reception told him that they had many kids with special needs, she also talked to him about Ahmat and his story, and the trauma he lived that probably won't remember what happened to him in a few years. After consulting his wife, they agreed to adopt "Ahmat ".

The adoption center couldn't get a piece of information about the baby's biological parents or his name. His new parents decided to name him Adam. After moments of waiting, they held him for the first time and Andrea has her first mother-son contact with him. He was sweet-smelling, the greatest gift God can bestow, a sacred responsibility of love and nurture. Adam's baby smile was as sweet as a summer strawberry and filled his parents with sunshine they never knew existed in the world.

When they brought him back to his new home, everything was already set up. The nursery was already full of all kinds of toys. The crib was well decorated. There was a walker too, and the nightlight in the shape of a bee was changing colors.

*𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: "𝟏 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫" *

That's how Adam had a completely new life. It's been a year since he landed at his new home. It's his first birthday, it was huge, balloons everywhere and all his family members were there. He had also his first Easter, Halloween, and Christmas. It was really festive.

*𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: "𝟑 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫" *

Now the adorable kid is four! He learned how to learn and write. He's the most loved grandson out of all of his cousins. His grandfather Andrew took him always with him to special occasions and family reunions. He was always been treated like a real member of his family.

*Black Screen: "NOW" *

It was the first month of May, It was boiling hot today, and Andrea is one month close to giving birth to her first child in years.

*Camera slowly entering Adam's room*

Andrea: C'mon Adam! We have to go! Are you ready yet?

*Adam's door opens, 17-year-old Adam shows up for the first time*: Coming !!

It was a hard day. Everyone was suited in black since it was the day of Adam's grandfather's funeral who passed away a few days ago. The family of three showed up at the church, along with Andrea's brothers and sisters who were grieving after losing their dad. Each one gave their final goodbyes to him, bursting into tears.

The episode ends after they have a common prayer and his corpse was taken to the cemetery... 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

43.8K 1.1K 100
What happens when Emma meets Chris Evans and he helps her face her worst fear...loosing her mother. What happens when the two, a couple of nights af...
268K 3.6K 58
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘹 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥
72.9K 2.1K 37
Ellie just moved to Boston looking for a fresh start at a new Real Estate firm. She becomes fast friends with her new co-worker Tara who introduces h...
163K 3.3K 26
! please do not read this story. i wrote this when i was younger, tried to edit it but i give up. it's terrible written and there are so many plot ho...