Young royals 2.0

By newtothisbye

This is a continuation of the first season of young royals on Netflix. If you want to give feedback I'd be re... More

One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Byeeeee
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twentyone
Twentytwo
Twentythree
Twentyfour
<3<3<3

Four

6.2K 238 373
By newtothisbye

August that mother fucker. Simon was boiling inside. He had destroyed his and Wilhelm's relationship and now he was using Simon's sister. Simon could feel all the eyes in the room on him as he walked towards the biggest jackass in the history of humanity. But when Simon looked at him he had that big grin on his face. He wanted to see Simon mess up. So Simon did what was right, as always. He simply walked passed August without picking a fight. He could feel the room release its breath that it had been holding. The suspense was gone but Simon's anger far from it.

Simon walked to his dorm, deciding that spending his lunch break alone was better than having to endure the humiliation of walking back inside that dining hall. He was hungry though. And he missed his moms cooking already. Everything here was so Swedish.

He heard a knock on the door. When he opened it no one was out there. The only thing there was a plate of food with a note.
|———————————————|
| i thought you would be         |
|   hungry                                    |
|____________________|

Simon knew who had written it. Might it have been a sort of peace offering from earlier that day? Whatever it was Simon was thankful for it. This really showed how well Wilhelm knew him. Simon was always hungry.

_________________________
Wilhelm
12.16
Simon: hey, thanks for the food
Wilhelm: no worries. I know you get hungry.
  And sorry about Sara
Simon: it's alright. Just hate August...
Wilhelm: tell me about it lol

_________________________

Simon couldn't help but feel a kind of safety when he talked to Wilhelm. Maybe they could be friends after all.

Next class, math, started in 10 minutes so Simon had to basically throw the food down his stomach. When he was done he made his way to the classroom. He was one of the first people there and didn't feel like sitting next to the ones there so he sat by an empty table. He took out his phone and scrolled on Instagram.

"Can I sit here?" Wilhelm asked

"Sure" Simon said back

"How was the food?" Wilhelm asked

"Cold, but I was hungry and in a hurry so I ate it all in like a minute. I honestly feel like I'm about to puke" Simon said half laughing

"Hahah no way. Sorry about that. We're not allowed to take food out of the hall so I had to be sneaky" Wilhelm laughed

"No, thank you, really. It was nice of you" Simon smiled at Wilhelm.

Wilhelm was about to say something before the teacher came into the room and they had to stand up. All Simon could think was how nice it had been to talk to Wilhelm again. After all they had been so close for multiple months and to go from that to ignoring each other felt weird. Simon had missed him.

—-

Wilhelm couldn't focus during that math class. He was just sitting there, pretending to be reading something, and smiling. He was happy Simon and him were friends again. It was like a burden had lifted from his shoulders. Although Wilhelm knew the burden and the problem was still there. For now he couldn't care less.

He would sneak a few glances at Simon once in a while. He would smile back at Wilhelm.

The rest of the week went by. Wilhelm and Simon had been speaking like before and managed to hold to the boundaries set up. There had been some fight between Felice and Sara because of what happened with August. But apparently they had made up  and were friends again. Wilhelm liked the idea of people beginning to turn against August. His moral compass is as previously discovered wrecked in pieces.

It was Thursday and Wilhelm was sitting in the library "studying". He was listening to music with a book open in front of him. Felice walked by and Wilhelm waved her over to sit down. They started off by only doing their own thing. Then Felice began small talking and very visibly wanted to get to deeper subjects.

"How are things with Simon?" She asked timidly

"Good. We're friends again" Wilhelm said back

"So you don't have feelings anymore?" She questioned

"I mean we both know we can't be togeth-" he began

"That's not what I asked Wilhelm. Do you still have feelings for him?" She interrupted him

"Yes" he said in a low voice as if she had figured him out.

"Do you think he does too?" She asked

"I don't know" he said even though he wouldn't dare to think anything else than yes.

They sat there in silence until "läxis" was over and went back to their dorms. There was gonna be some welcome back party the next day and someone had bought hella lot of alcohol. Everyone was going and Wilhelm was excited. Whenever he's at home he's pretty much locked inside his room so this would be his first party in about three weeks.

*A knock on the door*

"Yeah come in" Wilhelm yelled from his bed

"Hey Wille, I just wanted to tell you that the party tomorrow is a masquerade" Henry said standing in the door frame.

"Okay cool. Do I need a mask?" Wilhelm asked

"No we'll give one to everyone at breakfast tomorrow" Henry said before Wilhelm thanked him and Henry closed the door.

Masquerade. He'd never been to one before. Exciting. Mysterious.

At breakfast the next day they gave everyone their own little bag with a mask inside.

"It's important that you don't show anyone your mask beforehand of tonight" some third year told everyone.

Wilhelm peaked down his bag. His was purple. He looked at Simon who was sitting across from him with a questioning face.

"I'm not telling you you party pooper" Simon said with a chuckle

That day went by fast. Everyone was too focused on the masquerade that they couldn't focus on the learning. The girls were making a quite big fuss about. They were talking about how they would kiss their dark stranger and how it would be like a movie. The guys were more 'low key' about it but if Wilhelm was honest he knew they were just as excited as the girls. Wilhelm wasn't planning on kissing anyone. There was no one to kiss except him and that wouldn't happen.

After dinner he got ready. He put on a suit. The party was apparently formal though everyone knew they were going to act far from formal. He had been acepto al to the whole mask thing. How would you not recognize the other people by their hair and facial features?

The winter outside was crisp and the snow beneath him cracked as he walked towards the party location. As he got closer he started hearing the load music blasting through the speakers. The people outside were as dressed up as him. The girls were wearing fancy dresses and the boys, just like Wilhelm, suits.

When he walked inside he understood the whole mask thing. It was so dark in there. It was impossible to see anything else than what was right in front of you. They had smoke machines in there as well making the air thick and wet. He found himself a drink and drank it whole. He was going in for a fun night, disappearing into the crowds of drunk students.

Simon was sitting in a corner. He was probably the only sober person in there. Anyways, he found it interesting to watch all the wasted people make stupid mistakes and sing out of tune to some house music. He locked eyes with someone seemed to be a very drunk Felice from across the room. She ran over to him and fell down next to him.

"Hiiii Simon" she said in the voice you would think a heavily drugged person would talk.

"Hi Felice how are you?" Simon asked chuckling

"I'm wonderful. Never been bett- *hiccup*" she said trying to make herself heard over the music.

"You should kiss Wilhelm tonight" she said. Simon didn't answer. He only took her drink and shook his head laughing.

"Stop iiit Simon. I know he still likes you cause he told me" she said as she stood up again with shaky legs

"Keep the drink" was the last thing she said before rushing away to the fun again.

Simon sat there for a moment thinking of pros and cons until he decided to chug the drink. It was bitter, just what he would need.

Wilhelm was the definition of wasted. He was partying with some people. He didn't know who they were because of their masks and with his slightly affected senses. He bagan feeling the urge for fresh air and walked towards the exit. The cold air was nice on his skin. The black dark night was so still. Wilhelm sat on the cold doorstep for a few minutes before he realized his jacket was gone. He was only wearing his white dress shirt buttoned just above half way. He stood up and walked back inside. When he walked through the dark hallway a hand pulled him to the side. Wilhelm was too gone to understand who it was. The person pulled him close.

"I want you" the voice said and Wilhelm knew exactly who it was.

"Are you drunk Simon?" He asked laughing

"Maybe, but so are you" Simon said back and pulled Wilhelm into a kiss.

It was so incredible to feel him close again. Even if they were pressed against winter jackets and muddy shoes it was like a movie, a dream. Just as they were enjoying the kiss the most some girls walked by and they had to part and act normal. Simon couldn't stop laugh and pulled Wilhelm with him running outside and towards Skogsbacken.

They walked inside as quiet as possible. Simon opened his door and the walked inside his dorm. For a while they just stood there staring at each other. Simon then took off his and Wilhelm's masks. They locked lips and Wilhelm pushed Simon against the door. He did this without the knowledge it would make a lot of sound and the bounce echoed through the whole hallway. Simon laughed and put his head on Wilhelm's chest. They began kissing more passionately than before. It was like something serious had been thrown upon them. Simon's hands were in Wilhelm's hair as their lips parted. Wilhelm took off Simon's shirt and then his own. As they were about to continue Wilhelm stopped and walked to the window.

"Better close the curtains this time" he said which made Simon chuckle.

Wilhelm was so lucky. He was SO lucky to have Simon, even only for tonight. He just looked at Simon and smiled.

"Why are you grinning like that weirdo?" Simon asked

"Cause you're gorgeous" Wilhelm said before Simon walked up and hugged Wilhelm.

They let go of each other, put their foreheads against each other's, and began kissing again, this time leading each other to the bed...

_________

Kayyy guys here was a little bit longer chapter. Hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 336 7
(NEW ENGLISH VERSION) it's basically based on something I had in mind for season 2. (i wrote it originally in Hebrew so sorry if I had some grammar m...
71.5K 2.1K 27
A happy continuing of the first season šŸ–¤ cuz I'm sick of reading depressing stories šŸ˜­
53.9K 837 34
Prince Wilhelm had recently come out to his family, they weren't very fond of it, but they let Wilhelm do what he wanted. Wilhelm wasn't supposed to...
62.4K 2.5K 54
My version of the continuation after season 1 I'm sorry I suck at descriptions :/ please remember that this is MY version and shouldn't be taken lite...