Caelum | DreamXD x GeorgeNotF...

By KindArson

Caelum : Noun | Meaning: (Latin) the sky; the heavens - The mortal 'looks' in the eyes of the god. "so... the... More

Beginner Notes
1 - A Strange Encounter
2 - Cliffs When Tragedy Strikes
3 - Flashbacks And Memories
5 - The Sky
6 - Preparations
7 - The Beginning Of The End
7 / 8 : The Book Of Gods
8: Ending Of The End

4 - Unwanted Memory and A Visit

561 30 7
By KindArson

A/N: this starts with a flashback / memory. I will tell you when the flashback / memory end and when the start again.

Warning: there are all 'n' all sensitive topics in this chapter. Proceed at your own risk.

Flashbacks / Memories are noticed by them being italic
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world wanted to tear George apart slowly until his time of non-existence arrived.

The prince stood opposite of his friend. Sapnap delivered the news of the boys' lover, Dream, being put in prison by him and other people on the SMP.

"I... I need to go see and speak with him" Sapnap looked at the prince wide eyed.

"don't you dare go anywhere near him, George. I still don't know what his intentions with you are and until i find out, you're not going anywhere near him." the raven haired boy snapped.

"you can't stop me, Sapnap. He's the man i knew and love. I need to find out by myself his intentions behind all of this and me." the prince marked.

--------

"Just don't fall off the platform" the warden warned as the prince stepped onto it.

George walked as the platform moved underneath his two feet, then got off of it once it met dreams cell. He watched as the platform made its way back and then the lava starting to make its way down.

"George?" a familiar voice crept into the princes' ears which made him turn to the cause of the noise.

"Dream" he said the man's name so breathlessly as he made his way to him.

Dream cupped the boys' cheek as he stared as his chocolate brown eyes lovingly but as though it was desperate, "you're here.. I thought I'd never see you again but, but here you are. Beautiful as ever"

The boy shacked his head slightly over and over before yelling, "are you stupid!? Manipulating a mere child?! Making a whole room dedicated to each persons belongings and keeping them captive there?! Trying to kill innocent children?! Are you in over your head, Dream?"

The man flinched slightly once the boy started yelling but he saw that he wanted answers and that he wanted them now," I'm not stupid, dear and I'm not in over my head! Tubbo is Tommy's last attachment and I needed to get rid of it so the screaming child can finally listen to me. And I'm only trying to do what's right"

Oh, how George wanted to slap Dream and tear up right then and there, "trying to do what's right? Dream, you can't possibly think that this is sane and logical, right?"

The man showed no remorse to his actions, "well, I don't know about the sane part but I do know that this is indeed logical. Listen; all I want is a peaceful world for us two to live in. No wars, no battles, no nothing. Just us two, maybe stargazing and having a peaceful time together without stress and worry on our backs."

"you're utterly lovesick" was what the prince should've said but he remained silent.

The man sighs, "you can help me out with this"

here comes the first "no" from the boy.

"all you need to do"

Here comes the second.

"is get me out of here"

and the third.

"let me hide out in your house"

and the fourth, then fifth, then sixth.

"and ill figure out a plan for us to be together without any disruptions and-" the man got pushed to the floor as he eyed George.

The boy was shaking, "no, no and no! I'm not helping you with your sick plan! You want control and you do it by using attachments and that's all you ever want! Maybe you want to spend eternity with me as well but guess what! That's not happening!"

Dream easily got himself up, made his way back to George and cupped his small figure, giving him a wry smile with lovesick and insane eyes, "oh dear, you think you have a choice in our relationship and whether or not you want to leave it anymore? Well you don't. So whether or not, if you like it or not. I will find a way out of here-"

"Sam" came the first

"-find you-"

"Sam!" came the second but louder, the boy backing off if he could.

"-bring you with me to a far away land-"

"Sam! Please!" he tried to fight to get away.

"-and never let you go"

Pistons, red stone and end pearls being used were heard as Dream, in the end, was pushed onto a wall. The prison warden, Sam coming into view and pulling George behind him.

-----------

The prince woke up like spitfire, a gasp escaping him, "what just.. that fucking memory again...."

He mentally and physically groaned and he lied back on the bed, rubbing his eyes from any tears that were shared with the nightmare. He spent another good minutes laying in his bed and then he got up, going out to his balcony to get some fresh air.

He leaned on the railing, a hand running through his hair.

Something bothered him.

That something was that memory - or rather, recurring nightmare. It just wouldn't leave him along.

One night a week since the visit to Dream, he would have that memory haunting him in his dreams. It was quite annoying and scary. To be frank, George just wants it to stop recurring.

Little did the boy know that a certain god was watching him from afar, wondering to itself why he was up at the middle of the night. It wanted to go down to the boy but it didn't know if it would be interrupting his thoughts or anything, "you seem like a sad fuck looming over that mortal boy, hesitating like fuck to go down and speak with him"

DreamXD gasps once the voice was heard, it turning to see the cause, "Arson, i didn't know you would be back from your adventure so soon. You certainly gave me a scare though.."

The other god - Arson - laughed, "your expression was priceless as ever, XD! How have you been, good friend?"

DreamXD waited until Arson calmed down from her high before answering, "I've been busy but overall good, what about you? What have you been up to?"

Arson hesitated on their words, "I've been going places. Sometimes spying a glance here while i went to other planets and universes. I also have seen you looming over that mortal i caught you glancing a bit ago."

It sent a death glare towards them, "if you're thinking that i am in love with him, you are false"

They chuckled, "i dunno man. The way you do stuff for him and care for him is something i haven't seen you do ever! Even towards me and i come by every something so you wont be alone for awhile being all busy ruling this universe."

It shook its head, "you are insufferable, Arson"

They grinned, "i try, man, i try"

They both cast a glance down at where George is, "I don't know if i should go down there. Maybe i'll interrupt his thinking process and- were did you get popcorn from and why are you just sitting there?"

Arson looked at the bucket of popcorn and then at DreamXD, them floating in mid air, above the clouds they where standing on, "listen, if i'm gonna let myself make your stupid ranting audible, i need a snack. You being blind that you love that mortal boy - George - is so insufferable that i simply can not stand it. Open your fucking eyes, man. You're the god of this universe and yet you are blind to simple love?! So, so, stupid.."

DreamXD had a look that could kill Arson if it weren't them being gods, "i admit that i am in love with the boy but there's no chance in a trillion years that i have a chance. He's a mortal and I'm a god. Unless you have something to say that i do have a chance, please, dear Arson, in-lighten me."

Arson hesitated, a frown tugging their lips, "I can't speak of anything amongst this because it'll ruin what's coming for you and the mortal and what's perceived of the main current chains of futures that I see. But maybe you do have a chance. But- that's all I'm saying right now."

It sighed, glancing back at where George was if it wasn't him going back inside and back to bed, "you're all all-knowing and the other gods of other universes seem like pawns to you, Arson. I asked you just a simple question and you say that it'll ruin the future or some shit. I don't understand you"

They bow as a joke but seeing as it was serious, they came to a stance beside it, "that question really does impact the future, DreamXD, and this is gonna sound like a bunch of nonsense and like I'm spitting bullshit outta my mouth but, George ain't gonna live a week past his coronation - or worse yet, a day past it. So if you wanna try and change the future, be my guest."

It looked at them, "you and your riddles, and rimes, and just overall you are insufferable."

They grinned, "I'm flattered"

---------------------------------------------------------
1623 words

Early update?? 👀👀

Anyway, hello everyone!

Thank you for reading chapter 4 (Unwanted Memory and A Visit)!

(Also, if you're confused as to what Arson's pronouns are, they are they/them and she/her)

I hope you all enjoyed and as always, leave a comment on this paragraph if you have any theories or, now, headcannons! I'm all ears.

Also, join my discord! Link in my bio :)

Chapter Status:

Updated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 105 15
I got up and put a jacket on, I then walked to the door and put my shoes on. I left the house to go on a walk to get my mind off things. He works, an...
10.7K 182 10
Kyouka dragged atsushi all the way to a band, atsushi never really listened to music often. He kept Staring at one of the guitarists names "Akutagawa...
90K 5.1K 40
"Well it is unfortunate that you will be saddled with a husband, despite your preference to remain a spinster," Mr Wilkes said with a smirk. "I beg y...
3K 72 30
Please don't judge my options if I see any hate comments I will either delete them or just write either a kind juster for you to not look if you don'...