Love Me Like You Do!

By ddpink6060

Ashwin a gloomy cloud even in a clear sky... Every day is a rainy day for him but one day it became sunny... More

โœจ๐Ÿ’—Cast!๐Ÿ’—โœจ
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—Interview!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’—First Day!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜€
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’—Sighting!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜‰
โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—Friends?๐Ÿ’—โ˜บ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’—Note!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜‡
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’—Mall!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ›
๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ’—R's B-day!๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŽ‚
๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’—Angel!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป
โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿ’—Cafe?๐Ÿ’—โ˜•๏ธ
๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’—Voice?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿง
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’—Lunch!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜€
๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’—Feelings!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜š
๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ’—Day Out!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™ƒ
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’—Closer!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’—Family!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’—Embrace!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Œ
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’—Who?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—New Entry!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ’—Dinner!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅ‚
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—Changing!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ’—Caring!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ธ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’—Temple!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ’—Unexpected Meet!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฏ
๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ’—Down!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ž
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’—Mall 3!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ’—Destiny?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿคจ
๐Ÿšƒ๐Ÿ’—Train!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿšƒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’—Sharath Anna's Engagement!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’—With U!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ป
๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ’—Promise?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ซ
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’—Diya's Bday!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅณ
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’—Surprise?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’—Impressed!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿคฉ
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ’—Sharath Anna's Wedding!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’—Bye Bye Madurai!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ’—Onam!๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒพ
๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’—Moments!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ป
๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’”Over?!๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅบ
๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ’”Broken!๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜“
๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’—Clueless!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿง
๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ’—Alliance!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ง
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’—Confirmed!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜”
๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’—Invitation?!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿง
๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’—Day Before!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
๏ฟผ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ’—The Engagement!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ž
๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ’—Shattered!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฐ
๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’—The Flashback!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฎ
๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ’—The Truth๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ช
๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ’—The Meet!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™Š
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—Neethanada!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐ
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’—Outing!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ’—Complications?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ข
๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’—Assurance!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Œ
โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—Kutty Surprise?๐Ÿ’—โ˜บ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’—The Mehandi!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Œ
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—The Big Day!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’—Closer 2!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜†

2.9K 308 16
By ddpink6060

Sivaangis pov(from the previous chapter)
As I reached home I heard music I smiled and went inside to see aacha dancing. I chuckled and placed my bag on the couch. I started dancing along with him and we both were fun.

Suddenly we heard a coughing sound and saw rakshan anna. He looked at us while we were sheepishly smiling at him. He chuckled and joined us we smiled then continued for a little. Then we were all out of breath and sat on the couch. Then rakshan anna began...

Rakshan- enna da thangam inniku oreyya kushiya irruka

Sivu- mm onu apdilam onu illa na...
I say holding in my smile

Aacha- seri yean rendu chellam poi refresh aittu vaanga aacha ethavthu special ungaluku errakuren!
Me and rakshan anna quickly jumped up from the couch and fist-bumped each other smiling. I went to my room refreshed and changed into...

Then I went to the hall and saw rakshan anna waiting at the dining table I joined him and aacha came with falooda. I clapped my hands happily and he fed both of us. As we were chatting I asked aacha and rakshan anna if I could go to the mall...

They said yes and I texted the group. The group decided we should go the day after tmr! I was really excited to spend the day with them! My day continued happily with aacha and rakshan anna...

*The Next Day*(still sivus pov)
I woke up a little early since I didn't get much sleep last night due to ashwineyy keep coming into my thoughts🙈💗✨... I stretched and checked the time it was now 7:45. I refreshed and showered. I changed into...

Once I finished getting ready I went to the hall then joined aacha and rakshan anna for breakfast. After we finished we chatted for a bit then my phone started ringing. I checked to see pavi...

Sivu- Haan sollu di...

Pavi- Inniku madam yean kooda officeku varvuvangala illa...
She says teasingly

Sivu- U started from morning itself?
I say playfully

Pavi- Seri inniku namma rendu perum senthu officeku polama?

Sivu- Haan seri di itho 5 mins la vanthuren

Pavi- Seri di seekrama va...
Within that, I quickly hung up and grabbed my things. I bid bye to aacha and rakshan anna then went near pavis house to meet her. I saw her waiting I smiled and waved as she did the same.

We both got an auto and went to office. When we reached pugazh anna and sharath anna greeted us. We all stayed downstairs for a bit and chatted. Then we all went upstairs to our respective areas. I started working on my files but I wasnt't able to focus.Since I was wondering where ashwineyy was I haven't seen him since yesterday.

I got an idea and told pavi I was going to get water. She nodded and I went near the water founation which was near ashiwneyys cabin. I was peeking to see if he was there no where to be.I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around to see sharath anna. I sigh and he looked at me confused. Then he began...

Sharath- Yenna thangachi inga ena pandra?

Sivu- Hehe onu illa na chumma thani koodika vanthen...

Sharath- Thani inga irruku anga ena pakkura?
He says teasingly

Sivu- Illa na etho anga iruntha maathri irunthatu athaan..

Sharath- Ayy nee partner enga thana patha?

Sivu- Hehe ashwineyy enga?
He chuckled lightly

Sharath- avan oru client meetingla irruken da..

Sivu- Oh apdiya na? evlo neram agum?

Sharath- Inu konja narathula moodinjurm da

Sivu- Apa okeyy
I say smiling

Sharath- Seri da enaku oru meeting irruku na aprom varen

Sivu- Haan ok na byee
I went back to my desk and continued working on my files while talking to pavi. After some time pugazh anna came to our desk and was chatting with us. He was flirting midway with pavi making us all laugh.

After some time we all decided to take a break before going downstairs I went to ashwineyys cabin and knocked but there was no answer. I was confused and tried knocking twice but no answer. Then I saw pugazh anna coming towards me...

Pugazh- Vaa papa nama polam

Sivu- Anna ashwineyy enga? Avaryum kootitu polam

Pugazh- Avan iniku officeku varala da he is attending meeting in customers place..

Sivu-Oh...
I was wondering why he didn't tell me

Pugazh- Va da namma polam

Sivu- Haan seri na..
Me and pugazh anna went downstairs and joined the group. We were chatting but my mind was still focused on ashiwneyy. After some time we all went back upstairs and I started finishing up the files I had. In sometime I finished all the files and submitted them.

I had one more meeting and I finished that aswell. I waited for pavi to finish her work and once we finished we went downstairs to join the others. We all were chatting when my phone started ringing. I saw it was ashwineyy I went aside and quickly picked it up...

Ashwins pov
I had plenty of client meetings and some business meetings. I wasn't in office tdy since I had to go somewhere else to attend all the meetings. Once I finished I got a call from parter I picked it up he asked me why I wasn't in office then I explained everything...

Then he told me that my angel was looking for me. I then realized I didn't tell her I felt so bad and I quickly went back to office.I took the other way and called my angel. She picked it up and I began...

Ashwineyy- Oii officela thana irruka?

Sivu- Siruku ipa nyaba irruka na inga than irrukenu...

Ashwineyy- Srry ma neriya meetings irunthu athaan..

Sivu- Oru text pannirkulamla..

Ashwineyy- Sryy ma maranthuen.. rumba miss paniya?

Sivu- Ippa epdi nyabaga vanthuthan... missla panala!

Ashwineyy- Ena ma nee... seri atleast yean apology eduthuko

Sivu- Nee apology nerla vanthu sona kooda accept pannipan nee ana athuvum panala hmm
She says playfully angry while I chuckle

Ashwineyy- Ipa pana nee accept panviya?

Sivu- Athuku nee inga iruntha thana...
She says sighing

Ashwineyy- Konja unoda rightku thirumbu
She quickly turned around and looked at me. While I looked at her with a big smile I went towards her while she still looks at me...

Ashwineyy- srry ma na maranthuten.. kandipa inni ipdi pannamaten srry.
I say holding my ears while she smiled...

Sivu- Apology accepted
She says with her usual smile while I gave her a smile suddenly partner notices me and comes towards us. We all were chatting while I kept glancing at my angel who was laughing towards pugazh jokes

I smiled and then it was time for us to start back home as always my angel is coming with me. We bid bye to everyone and went to my car. We got inside and I looked at her then began...

Ashwineyy- ma nama engathu polama?

Sivu- eyy ashwineyy unmelya neeya ithu?
She says looking at me surprised

Ashwineyy- yean ma?

Sivu- mm onu illa seri enga polam?

Ashiwneyy- nee sollu enga polamnu...
She thought for a moment then began

Sivu- pani puri sapda polama?

Ashwineyy- avlo thana polam!
She clapped her hands excitedly and I smiled at her..

I started the car and she was telling me the directions where the pani puri stand was. Within 10 mins we reached I parked the car across the stand and we both got out the car. I held her hand we both crossed the street. She smiled and led me to the pani puri stand.

The bai recognized my angel and greeted. They both were talking while I got into my thought thinking how she is so kind and friendly to everyone. The bai gave us our pani puri and I was admiring the way she was eating it. I chuckled and she looked at me...

She signaled me to eat it I nod and ate it. I made a super sign and she smiled. Then she came near and whispered...

Sivu- ashiwneyy nee thapa sapdra irru...
She asked bai for one more and came near me She came with the puri and I looked at her confused. She told me to open my mouth and she fed me the puri. I smiled at her. I was abt to pay when she stopped me...

Sivu- ithu yean treata nenachuko ashwineyy
Before I could she gave the money and bid bye to bai

Ashwineyy- yean ma?

Sivu- ada vaa ashwineyy
She took my hand and I smiled.
We went back to the car and got in. I started the car and we started talking within 15 mins we reached her house. She got down and I opened the window...

Ashwineyy- ma nalliku malluku varuvela?

Sivu- kandipa varen!

Ashwineyy- na pick panatha ma?

Sivu- ayoo paravala ashwineyy pugazh anna varanga.
She says smiling

Ashwineyy- oh apdiya.. seri ma apa nalliku pakalam

Sivu- haan seri ashiwneyy... veetuku poi call pannu!

Ashwineyy- seri ma
I say smiling.
She smiled back and waved bye. I waved back and waited till she disappeared. I smiled to myself and started the car. Slowly slowly ur pulling me close angel ur making me feel things I haven't felt in years...

A/n note
Congrats ashwineyy wish u all the success for enna solla pogirai!! One more thing our chellam went to congratulate ashwineyy!! Ahh!! As always she kept her promise by supporting our manna!!🙈💗✨
I hope u all enjoyed this chapter😄💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading😊💗✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 21.9K 105
it is an fiction story ..my imagination.. iam an ashangian ..it about sivaangi and ashwin and some of CWC character are added it is full imaginatio...
229K 11.5K 32
"Sivaangi, You have my heart ma. It is beating for you. Can you feel that? I want to travel with you forever like this. Will you be mine Sivaangi Kri...
674K 55.1K 90
Love is always a magic when it blooms between the souls who are born for together. Two souls Aryan Chaitanya and Sanjana Krishnan fall in love with...
40.4K 5.9K 50
Ezhilarasan and Kanmani has a beautiful life together and they have a cute daughter Named Ashwika. Their life goes well but their fate seperates them...