n i n e t e e n ; enhypen

Galing kay adoragyu

Maybe it was the last caffeine drink that brought them into each other's life, and maybe it's not a bad thing... Higit pa

z e r o : a new book
o n e : 7-eleven
t w o : we meet again
t h r e e : the classroom of aces
f o u r : the universe is telling us something
f i v e : lingering eyes
s i x : that's unfortunate, but not for me
s e v e n : secret admirer, or is it a stalker?
e i g h t : a down pour doesnt bother me
n i n e : we are just friends, okay!
t e n : accidentally on purpose
e l e v e n : i guess that's what friends are for
t w e l v e : aren't you supposed to care, not back stab
t h i r t e e n : fresh air, warm breeze
f o u r t e e n : arcade games, karaoke, and...a drug bust?
f i f t e e n : so quiet you can hear a pin drop, but my heart is loud
s i x t e e n : it's okay to fail sometimes...we can always get back up
(say the name) s e v e n t e e n : spring break here we come
e i g h t e e n : lay your head on my lap
n i n e t e e n : sunscreen
t w e n t y : i'm sweating from every part of my body
t w e n t y o n e : nothing better than a night sky full of fireworks
t w e n t y t w o : i swear its a curse in disguise
t w e n t y t h r e e : a flood of emotions
t w e n t y f o u r : how should i tell you
what is happening: be the voice for the voiceless.
t w e n t y f i v e : broken glass, broken friendship
t w e n t y s i x : i thought you were my friend, i was wrong
t w e n t y s e v e n : thin ice
t w e n t y e i g h t : confessions or something like that
t w e n t y n i n e : hard feelings
t h i r t y : im a big girl
t h i r t y o n e : maybe i should
t h i r t y t w o : boarder:carnival
t h i r t y t h r e e : friends dont do that
do not skip, important topic
t h i r t y f o u r : not so secretive after all
t h i r t y f i v e : culprit and surprises
t h i r t y s i x : lucky charms
t h i r t y s e v e n : you are the only one
t h i r t y n i n e : okay, maybe a bit jealous
f o r t y : twenty four 7
Halloween special
Haunting faces, haunting feelings

t h i r t y e i g h t : not jealous at all

3.7K 165 79
Galing kay adoragyu

n o t    j e a l o u s    a t    a l l

They were now official, and it felt good for both of them to be an actual thing. No more what ifs or questioning their feelings about the other. They both shared the same feelings with each other, and that was the most important thing.

Well...the first most important thing to Chaeyeon. The other important thing? Making sure nobody gawks over her boyfriend. It's no lie that Sunghoon is popular among the girls at their school, especially for his good looks and tall figure that's eye catching. Heck! Even some of the boys eyed him.

Of course Chaeyeon caught the eyes of boys as well, but once they noticed Chaeyeon in the presence of the good looking group of guys beside Sunghoon, they didn't bother trying. I mean, it's Sunghoon they're competing against, who would try to go against someone like him? Nobody.

The girls on the other hand, if they didn't see her as competition then that means they believe Sunghoon could easily get with them. Chaeyeon tried her best to just let it go; she knew he wouldn't ever bat an eye towards any of them. It wasn't him she was worried about, it was the girls.

Was she jealous? What? No, not Chaeyeon. She doesn't get jealous over some stupid letters and cute little notes random girls hand over to her boyfriend that contain their numbers and names, or small boxes of chocolates or sweets. Chaeyeon, jealous? Never...

The couple have now been official for three days, as it was now Monday morning. Nobody knows they've made it official besides the friends, the two decided to keep it low key when at school. Not because they didn't want everyone to know, but more the fact that they didn't want so much unwanted attention over something like this. People always like to assume too much into other people's business.

Chaeyeon had just left her house, walking the path towards the school for the day. She was about half way there when she felt someone drape their arms around her from behind. Tilting her head up to see Sunghoon smiling down at her.

She chuckled, raising her hands to hold onto his arms. "Good morning," she smiled up the taller boy who towers over her. It's only been three days since they became official, but she was still shy about all the couple things like holding hands, or hugging.

Sunghoon quickly dropped his head and pecked her on the lips. "Morning, girlfriend." He dropped his arms and instead got to her side and intertwined their hands. Chaeyeon looked away with a red face, she liked hearing that.

"Do you want to go out for lunch together today?" Sunghoon asked.

"Ugh I would loved too, but I already promised Yena I'd help her with some problems for math durning lunch. How about we go get something after classes?"

Sunghoon smiled, rubbing his thumb over her fingers, "sounds good."

The two walked until they felt a heavy pair of arms around their shoulders. They groaned when someone shoved themselves between the two, linking their arms in theirs.

"And what do you think you're doing?" Sunghoon turned his head with a sarcastic smile.

Heeseung just smiled, "just hanging out with my two favourite people." The others just laughed in the back.

"Your two favourite people? Rude." Jay scoffed while shoving Heeseung forward. The friends walked into the school gates, talking about stupid things.

They halted when a group of girls walked up to them holding something. "Hey, Sunghoon." The girl smiled towards him. Chaeyeon unlinked her arm from Mina's, watching from the side.

Sunghoon looked towards her before awkwardly smiling back towards the girl, "uh, hey."

"I wanted to give you this, I'm unsure what your favourite chocolate is so I bought you every kind." She handed him the box of different sweets, a card on top of it. Most likely her number written in it with some stupid writing. "You should call me whenever you are free."

The others all just stood there, watching Chaeyeon's oddly normal reaction to it. They don't expect her to jump down the girls throats, but they at least expected a negative expression.

The girls walked away after giving the gift, leaving the friends just standing there.

"Why are you guys standing like that," Chaeyeon laughed, walking ahead.

"Well, uh, aren't you mad that girls are just giving things to your boyfriend." Jake hesitatingly said.

"Me? Get mad?" She laughed, "why would I get mad, it's not like these girls are gonna get further with him besides giving him some chocolate." She shrugged.

- 1 9 -

It was currently lunch time. The friends were seated at a table together. Chaeyeon as she promised to Yena, was sitting next to the girl working out the homework she needed help with.

"Chaeyeon, eat this." She turned her head away from the work, seeing Sunghoon holding up his fork. She smiled before leaning forward and taking a bite from his food.

"What happened to being low key? This isn't very hidden," Niki gagged.

"Yena, if you aren't gonna put your phone down and actually listen to me then I'm finishing this." Chaeyeon sighed.

Yena dropped her phone with a sheepish look, "sorry, I'll pay more attention I promise."

"Here," Sunghoon slid the box of chocolates he got this morning towards the others.

"Aw, you don't want to eat the chocolates." Youngmin joked.

"Excuse me?" Everyone turned towards the voice that interrupted them.

"Sorry to interrupt, but my friend wants me to give this to you." The girl handed a note to Sunghoon before turning around and walking away.

Chaeyeon just looked towards him before going back to writing in the book. She didn't care, not like Sunghoon was gonna call any of them anyways.

"Ehm, anyways. What's the plans for after school?" Jungwon spoke up first, trying to lessen the awkward air.

"Chaeyeon and I have plans already," Sunghoon said. Chaeyeon just looked up for a second before turning back to the work.

"Let's all go out for food after school," Chaeyeon said without her eyes leaving the book. Everyone just hummed in agreement, turning their eyes towards Sunghoon.

"I finished all the things you were struggling in Yena, just review them until your test." Chaeyeon handed over the completed workbook back to her. "I'm gonna stop at the washroom before the bell rings. I'll meet up back in class," she stood until, taking her belongings.

"I'll come with," Sunghoon started to get up but stopped when Chaeyeon held her hand out.

"No need, I can go by myself." She waved to the friends before walking away.

"I think she might be a tad bit mad," Niki said, which got him a slap from Sunghoon.

"What do you expect. Her boyfriend is being given chocolates and cute little notes with girls numbers on it right in front of her. If that was Youngmin, I would have been angry." Soojin shrugged.

"Why don't you just tell these girls you guys are official. That'll stop them," Naeun suggested.

"Believe me, these girls don't care if he's taken or not." Sunoo replied. "They're gonna still act as desperate as before."

"Chaeyeon said she wanted to keep it low key while at school, and I'm gonna respect her decisions. This relationship is 50/50, so until she's clear about that then I'm not gonna say anything." Sunghoon informed.

"You're lucky I trust you, or else this wouldn't slide," Jaebeom pointed.

"Come on, you guys know I'll never even bat eye towards any girl that's not Chaeyeon. These stupid letters and gifts mean nothing to me."

"Hey, Sunghoon!" A girl walked by the table. He shut his eyes and took a deep breath in.

Jay patted his back, "I can't lie, I'm having fun watching this."

- n i n e t e e n -

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.5K 939 29
when jake woke up in the arms of park sunghoon, sophisticated, ethereal and rude, he realises he's walked right in into a whirlwind princeร—commoner m...
1.4M 113K 36
He has no idea how much the girl wanted to touch his skin and tuck her head on his embrace. he pushed her but she still manages to stay with him- be...
97.4K 2.4K 38
โ I never knew love could taste this good until I tasted yours. โž Park Y/n was having the time of her life at her friend's party, but when Lee Heeseu...
102K 4.8K 29
โI'm afraid to fall in love again, to feel lost in someone's thoughts. Because I did once, and it took away all of me.โž #1 in Jungwon