Levitating Towards You

By JeonLalisa2323

"I am too scared to lose what we have, staying silent as the feelings of hope and love blossomed inside my ch... More

โˆฒ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆโˆฒ
๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด...
๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด...
โˆ˜โˆ˜โˆ˜ ๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณโˆ˜โˆ˜โˆ˜
โ’ˆ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
โ’‰๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž
โ’Š๐˜š๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด...
โ’‹๐˜ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต
Alert๐Ÿšฉ
๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด

๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด

107 1 0
By JeonLalisa2323

‹‹‹‹››››

The Years go Like:

First Year(Freshie/Freshmen)

Second (Sophomore) Year

Third Year

Forth Year

Senior(Final) Year

Sixth(Trainee Interns) Year

∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙

Brief Introduction

Name_Sutthaya

Full Name_Naravit Lertratkosum

Nick name_Mork
.....

....

He is a Sophomore-Year Medicine student, twenty-one year old currently. Tall and well build, inheriting sharp facial features from his half-Thai, half-Korean mother and Half-Chinese, half-Thai father that often turned heads.

Mork is the second child of the Lertratkosum family who owned the second most well known clothing line of Thailand. He was supposed to inherits most of the wealth passed on from two generations.

He has an Elder sister, Prayana, who permanently lives in New York, the owner of the well known fashion magazine 'Kazz'. He was previously expected to inherit all merits of his father along with the company after completing his studies since the day he was born as a heir of the Lertratkosum's. His life was planned as a first, male heir but that changed after he took a different path for his future.

His family background is wealthy, belonging to an upper class section of high society. Most lands and resorts in Thailand were inherited from his great grandfather and grandfather to his father who were the only child, hence no direct division of property up until now. They immigrated from China to Thailand and permanently settled here. They created their business to what it is from scratch.

Mork was raised among significant figures, belonging to the elite society. Obedient, disciplined and well-mannered. An all rounder, intelligent and perfect second child, and the only male after his father in the small family of five to take lead. So it was expected from him to take over the Company as an heir. Yet he has his reasons to not take over the assets of his father and rather chose a different option.

He is silent, reserved and distant, his personality never easy to get along with. Though Mork is liked by many admirers, he prefers staying silent and observant, never in the light. It is hard to gain his trust, except when it comes to Pi Pattawee.

««««»»»»

"How do we find the courage to face our fears? Will it be worth it in the end? Do I continue to walk on this path, or should I give up? Scared that these butterflies are only from my side."

"I am terrified however I try denying it. How am I going to stand against so many odds? Sometimes I even question my own actions? Is it really right to give him hope? He is fragile, the most precious to me right now. I don't want to hurt him just for my liking. What if all of this I am feeling right now fades someday. I can't see sadness and hurt in those eyes. It will tear me to shreds."

"Holding onto the thin string of hope was foolish, yet the reason I am standing here is by my side. It is not easy, people don't easily fall into your arms and accept your flaws. Love takes time, and effort. But when there is love, there is hope, so is disappointment. Do I have the patience and courage to face both?"

-Mork

"These familiar feelings have blossomed again, and I am afraid of what will happen if I start to acknowledge it. Happiness that has been snatched away leaving you hopeless will never give you the same joy when it returns. You will always have a fear of it being taken."

"Falling in love was nothing shown in movies and dramas. Love at first sight was nothing compared to what I feel right now. It was slow and gradual, beautiful and breathtaking. It was so intense and deep, often leaving me frustrated and confused. But the destination urged me to never give up."

-Sutthaya

......

Name_Phuwin

Full Name_ Pattawee Tangsakyuen Nimtawat

Nick name_Pi
.....

A Freshmen-Year Dental student aspiring to have a future in Dentistry. Pi's family consists of his elder brother, Duean, and his boyfriend Meen, both in their early thirties living together in Chiang Mai.

Due to many internal family conflicts, Duean's parent's live in another provinces, no contact. Pi is the only child of his parent. Duean and he are not blood-related.

Pi had been a shy and timid kid, holding hands of his brother and finding it hard to trust people. He was happy in what he had and was afraid of chances, because of thinks going wrong. Pi had made up his mind to not fall in love easily. He had seen ugly things at an early stage of his life. Still struggling to forget his past and trying to get over it which are contradictory.

Fear in his heart of being hurt again, the betrayal and mockery, he is wary of strangers. He had suffered from his close people a lot, so Pi is reluctant to share his true emotions with someone.

He just wants a simple life, no conflicts and repetitions of his past he so wanted to forget. Wishing on stars at night to make him love-resistant, yet a small hope shimmering deeply behind his caged heart to prove his thoughts wrong.

What if the arrival of someone in his life stirs things violently.

««««»»»»

"Memories of childhood are remembered with fondness and affection. The time when you want to go back as a kid and re-create those moments, live them with more excitement and pay more attention to things you missed."

"But what if I tell you there are those who wants to forget it, those who remembers it with sadness, with grief. I am one of those, and I hate others who gets the privilege to enjoy their past memories."

"He left us, he walked away without saying any Goodbyes. Why is he here now that everything is going good. I don't want to let things repeat again. I don't want to talk to him. Tell him to leave."

"What have I done to deserve this, what have I done to feel this much pain. Take it away. Is it too much to ask. To feel like you want to belong somewhere? Have I not seen enough, is there even anything left?"

-Pattawee

"I never felt such strong affection towards someone who used to be the least favorite of personalities. No one has ever been able to affect me so deeply, so gradually. Why do I feel the hope shining each day more brightly as I look into his eyes. I admired him and a part of me crave for him to shine only for me. Am I shellfish asking for it?"

"It will hurt, the moment I realized my own feelings. I knew it was going to wound me deep. I was already too tangled to get out. Can he really wait for someone broken like me? Can he really accept me like this? If this is all untrue, I don't even know what truth is. It feels too good to be real though."

"I thought I was cautious enough to not fall for someone else since there was no hope. But here I am falling each day and living in a fear it will completely destroy me. I could resist everything but love and care, there, I stand defenseless."

-Pi

Name_Duean

Full Name_ Dollawee Tria Nimtawat

Nickname_ Neo

.......

He grew up in a strict religious and conservative middle class family. His father was the head of Police department, his mother a teacher in a private school. His day started at five in the morning, and ending at nine p.m. sharp. Discipline, punctuality , responsibilities, expectations and perfection was highly demanded. And being the only male child, all of it fell on is shoulders since a young age

He was not allowed to have fun and make friends, stay awake late in high school and have drinks. Being in a controlled, strict and disciplined environment, Duean grew up differently, deprived of many little joys in life.

He was taught to be strong and masculine growing up. Admiring his father as a strong witted man who could fight anything. His dreams of following his father's footsteps one day and make him proud of his achievements.

But growing up, he came to know about how the world works in reality. The superhero of his eyes was completely different from his fantasy. His kind and gentle mother turned into someone he couldn't imagine. He is, was, the only child of his parents, so the burden of the reputation on his shoulders weighted heavy.

As he grew up, he discovered a part of himself that could never be accepted. Denying it for long, keeping it hidden. Never wanting to disappoint the most valued people in his life. However, one night, everything changed. The truth came out. And life took turns for the worse.

««««»»»»

"I know the feeling of hunger, the feeling of loneliness and coldness. The feeling of trying to blend and pretend, hide a major part of yourself in fear of disappointing. The feeling of not being enough and failing. I promise to give a sense of protection and security to those who love me and will always pray for the ones who have faith in me."

"I can't lose him. I am scared of not being able to see Pi one day. You have no idea how shaken I was that night. Still to this day, I fear a late night call. Still to this day, the event holds an effect over me. And I don't think so I can ever forget it. What kind of elder brother let's the younger one suffer silently? What kind of brother I was not to notice it? I should've known something was wrong."

"I have been through a lot these years, never comparing it to anyone's grief and difficulties but knowing what it had taught me. And I don't want him to have the same life as his elder brother. My brother means a lot to me. He had been the only thing I held onto and the sole reason that made me not give up. He is the reason I was able to survive, even if I was tired, drained, exhausted, his smile made it all worth it. So anything reaching Pi needs to walk by me first. I want him to experience everything I didn't and avoid everything I did. It's my moral responsibility."

"I am grateful to have someone so beautiful and kind by my side like Meen. He stood by me at my lowest, held me when I stumbled and waited patiently till I was ready. He had accepted all parts of me, all flaws in me. And I could never be sure about someone else so much. If Pi someday finds the right one for him, I will be there. I will be there for people I love because loneliness is devastating."

"I still miss them. They are the most fond memories that still cuts deep. They are people I would like to meet one day, and have a talk just like old times. I really miss them. I hope they are doing alright now. I hope I will get another chance to say Sorry and med things."

-Duean

♠️

Name_Mean

Full Name_Meen Sittha Thanawin

Nickname_ Louis

.....

He was introduced to Pi as Duean's boyfriend years ago. Meeting the toothy smiled and mischievous Pi covered under the shy and timid nature, too scared of strangers. He had met the Senior, Duean of Business studies when he was still very young. Following him around like a shadow when he was a Junior. Having no idea when his feelings shifter from platonic to romantic. They had quiet an interesting little love story of their own.

It was not easy to accept Duean along with his brother. After all, he had been twenty at the time. Too naïve and innocent according to Duean to handle. Planning to study Business and take over his father's running resort. His life would only get complicated.

He should be having the time of his life and not burdened with responsibilities that weren't his in the first place. Not wanting Meen to be tied up to a relationship before he even got the chance to explore. But Meen was easily let in because love makes your stronger and it gives you the strength to overcome every conflict. Since then on, these two were his family. Meen is too soft for the boys.

He had a step-mother and two step-sisters that lives separately. He had lost his birth mother on his final year of high school to a chronic disease, and his father remarried soon after. Being busy handling his relationship, studies and training under his father, Meen never got the proper chance to get along with them apart from their wedding day and rare dinner invitations. Though he hopes some day they get a chance to mend their relations. After all, this is what his father had wanted.

««««»»»»

"I was too young to understand that time what love was. I thought everything around me was colorful and beautiful. Too blinded by my innocence to see the reality. So when it finally shattered, it left me devastated. And that is when he found me. The right time and the right place that only a few are blessed with. He is my forever until it lasts."

"I am still blaming my father for what he didn't do, and I still blame his happiness for the reason I lost her. I know this is wrong, and someday, I wanted to mend our relationship. How sad, I missed y chance. I hope my father knows what I felt. I hope he didn't feel neglected by his only son. I missed my chance to say the right words to him at the right time. But I still have time for the people he loved."

"I followed him around because I saw the warmth in his eyes, the care in his words. The way he smiled with fondness when I did something silly, when I did something stupid or spoke some nonsense without thinking. It was too much to not fall for him. It felt too easy, too majestic."

"Pi means just as much Duean means to me. I have seen him through worse, I have seen him with tears. I have long accepted him along with Duean. I will stay by his side no matter what. Especially after knowing what Pi means to his elder brother."

"I found my own little family in them. Theses two people are home to me that a place. And I will do everything in my power to love and protect them."

-Meen

Name_MueangNan

Full Name_ Sahaphap Wongratch

Nickname_Mix

.....

He is a heir of a well-known family in Thailand, his parents and grandparents inheriting the wealth from generations, he is in the same circle as Mork. His father being close friends with Mork's mother led to them being friends. Thought they only got to meet later on and became inseparable.

He is a rising model working under the branch of 'Kazz' in Thailand, hence a well know figure known by some advertisements and movie scenes. Nan has work experience in Variety shows as a child, and a few movies at a young age. Though his acting career is promising, bringing him a lot of fame. He is not sure of what to be. So he is taking a break from the limelight to Graduate and decided what to do.

What can we say about his life in a few words? He had been young and stupid, so in love, blinded. Falling for someone related by blood and taking stupid decisions. His life is a mess that needs a story of his own. His life is falling apart and he is breaking inside. Waiting for his limits to be reached so that he can finally let go.

He never talks about his life, avoiding the conversation like a plague. The kind smile he shares, silly jokes delivered hide secrets. A façade to distract himself. Deprived of love and affection of his parents, Nan grew up believing love is a joke. Though many think otherwise.

««««»»»»

"She was not the women you have loved, she never was. My mother was anything but that, and she died knowing it. It was always someone else and don't dare deny it. I didn't deserve this, she didn't deserve this, that women who hides and suffers because of you did not deserve this. No one deserved what you brought to them. But you are a man filled with ego and pride, greedy and selfish, pretentious and deceptive. You have ruined lives, and still think I will be quiet? No."

"Stop. Please stop if you don't have the intensions of accepting me. I have watched that women sacrifice, give and give until she was hollow. I don't want a life like that, staying on the side and watching silently. If you think I am greedy to want you just for myself, then I don't want you. So just go, walk way and never turn back. I will hold myself. But I won't allow myself to break the second time."

"That's the saddest part. You stood a chance ones. You were there, in that place I don't allow people easily. But you pushed it away, you made yourself clear that I wasn't needed that way. And I learnt to deal with it, a long, long time ago. But think of yourself now. Its not me saying as a man who ones liked you. But as a friend who cares for you. And I can't watch you fall into that vicious cycle again. Ask yourself, what you are doing for him, does he deserve this? Take your time, think over, and if he is worth it, our friendship ends right that instant."

"How much longer until you realize he doesn't love you? How much longer until you finally see what he is making of you. Do you even know what you two are doing. If you are so much in pain then think of her, the girl he is going to marry. What about her? Can you let her suffer just like you? Do you think the man deserves your heart, her heart. He deserves nothing."

"I guess these were my limit. I guess this is how much strong I can be. Not anymore. I can't deal with myself right now. Let me be. No one will pick these pieces but me. And I am not ready yet to face them. I don't have the strength."

♠️

Name_ Eliza

Full Name_Eliza Polyshompoo Supasap

Nick Name_Bam

.....

She lived in Australia from when she was seven year old till she was fifteen and was called back to Thailand by her parent's wish after her grandparents departed to heaven. She had always been distant to her mother, her life only including fond memories with his grandmother and grandfather.

She lives with her distant relatives as a paying-guest due to internal family conflicts when she returned to Thailand. Hoping some day to return to Australia and settle there permanently. But after reuniting with her close childhood friend, she rethinks her decisions.

Her love life was a serious mess since day one when she decided to love someone out of reach. Watching them fall for someone else while she waited with hopeless dreams. Learning they will look the same at her just ones and still waiting. It was nothing fruitful but agonizing.

While still trying to push the man who waited until he can, just for her, she made the wrong decision to love someone who left her every time. She is still stuck in the past, getting used by someone who leaves her for others. Still trying really hard chose herself instead of others.

««««»»»»

"It is painful, ugly and exhausting when you finally break down. Suffocation to even breath, chest heavy and heart bleeding. To wait even after knowing it would be fruitless. Simply because you have no strength to accept reality. Letting go feels foreign when your heart decided to never give up. It sounds so pathetic, doesn't it?"

"Have you ever looked at me as your own daughter after that day? What have I done wrong to deserve this? Why am I the one to blame. I was just five, stupid, a kid who didn't think of her actions. Why am I being punished for it ever after so many years passed. I don't want to pretend anymore. I don't need you now, its too late."

"Do you know why I chose him, because at some point he was worth all of this pain. He was worth all the scars I bore, because I loved him. And in the process of doing so I never knew I was loosing myself. I so badly want to get out of this. But it just won't happen. I wasn't able to imagine my life without him. Waiting for him to come back to me again. Why is love so fu**ked up?"

"Stop doing that. Stop pitying me, or whatever you are feeling. I will never be able to return your feelings. You know it, so don't make a mess of yourself more. You deserve better, someone who is not afraid to love you, who will make you forget all the pain. You deserve better than me, much more than him. So stop hurting yourself this way. Please love the right person, even if it's less, than loving the wrong person with your whole heart."

"That's it, I give up. Get out. Get out of my life right now. I have had enough. I don't have the strength to even look your way. Just turn around and forget my whole existence. I am doing this for myself. I am doing this for her who is in love with you. I can't let her suffer just like me. I am going to break this cycle at last."

««««»»»»

Supporting Characters

(More characters with their own sides will be released further into the story. I don't wanna give spoilers right now.)

...

Kluea Kang Nuree Thawatchai (Fanpage master and the president of the ''Love Bird's" club)

««««»»»»

««««»»»»

It's out moral duty to match people who are made for each other. There are so many lost souls trying to find their other half. I am going to make sure they do. Do you know how difficult it is to find the right one. What if some people just helped them."

.......

PrikPao. Nancy Darina(Fanpage master)

««««»»»»

««««»»»»

"Who cares what they think of me. Not like they would matter when I am at my lowest. These people who think they could run over others, pathetic of them. They think their opinion matter, that they can make a difference. All a bunch of bulls**t."

.......

Rain Thongputtaruk (Pi's classmate and friend)

««««»»»»

««««»»»»

"Ah! Feelings, they f**k you up so bad. Just one question. Is is really better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all? What is more painful, letting go or holding on?"

..........

Special mentions-

Sarawat-Tine; 2gether the Series (As Pi's close friends but way older)

Dean-Pharm, Win-Team, Until we meet again the series(Small mention)

Thara-Frong, My Engineer the series(Small mention)

Phana-Wayo, 2Moons2 The Series(Small mention)

Leo-Fiat, Tharn-Type the series

Tay-New, Dark Blue Kiss the series.(Small mention)

Pat-Pran, Bad Buddy the series(Small mention)

Off-Gun, Theory of love(Small mention)

Say'Mokh-Aey; Kao-Up, Lovely writer.(Small mention)

‹‹‹‹‹›››››

•I guess you will have a rough idea of what is about to happen. In all my fanfiction, I appreciate and create stories of all of them as they hold importance. You may think side characters don't matter, but they do. More than people think. To me, each one is special and have a story to tell.

•I will writing another book, the continuation of all other side characters. Mainly Meungnan as the main character along with Earth as his pair. Vote if you like the idea. It is a sequel, *Boom*. Still in progress.

Upcoming Series

Zee Newnew(Cutie Pie the series) Book-1 fanfiction Series. Near to December. Based on all the C/K- Dramas I watched.(Near to July)

A Tale of a thousand stars- Earth-Mix, Fanfiction Series. Sequel of this Book for the character of Meung Nan. (After this book finishes)

On Hiatus Series

Lovely Writer- Saymokh-Aey, Mini fanfiction Series(Next Year)

Theory Of Love-Off-Gun Mini fanfiction Series.(Next Year)

Bright Win fanfiction Book, a multiverse of 2gether the series and Thailand F4 characters. (Next Year)

Upcoming MorkPi Series

The Boy: Only I See(Hiatus)

Navigating My way Towards You (Mini Series, on Hiatus)- Will take a long time. Prequel of this Book on MorkPi's relationship further. Along with the story of how Duean and Meen got together.

Gravitating- Royalty AU (On Hiatus)

Time Travel AU ( Mini Series)- Planning to.

So, are their fans like me, cause if you are then let's join hands. Your votes will decide which one to publish first. Though one of them is almost on the verge of being half way completed. So I might release them first before any other. A sequel of this book for an important character left behind, that is, Mix.

Let me know if you want a mini-series or side story of them from my side. I do write One-shots on my other Book. I rarely take requests but here you go!

««««»»»»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 285 27
...He approached me and firmly grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards one of the cabins. In a rather brutal manner, he pushed me inside, blocking the d...
4.8K 131 19
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+| I was said to be ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž๐, ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž... ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž. I had heard it so much...
804 39 36
!!Trigger warning: suicide, Implied/Referenced Self Harm!! Warnings before sections. . This book is currently discontinued, if I find motivation to f...
11K 559 46
Phuwin's life is a literal mess until he's father marry him off to someone he didn't even know will that someone will love him? lets see ....