forever love (Taekook)

By vjk143

boy×boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021 More

chapter 1
chapter 2(past)
chapter 3
chapter 4
introduction
Another's Note
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
author's note.
new story
New Story

chapter 22

2.9K 88 8
By vjk143

Hi guys

I'm sorry I have been sick for a few days and have not been able to update.

This update will probably have a grammar mistake so please ignore. I will edit later when I get better.

Enjoy reading.

*

It's 6 AM.
Taehyung wakes up.
He felt something on his chest. He opened eyes and saw junghyun sleeping on his chest.
He smiled.

Then he looked at taegguk who is sleeping on jungkook fully.
Jungkook had warped his arms around him securely.

Taehyung tried to get up.
But junghyun hugged him tightly not letting him go.

Taehyung remembered that today is weekend.
So he decided to go back to sleep.

He kissed junghyun's forehead and laid him in comfortable position.
After that he again fall asleep watching his small family.

At 8 am.
Jungkook wakes up.
He saw taegguk and junghyun are cuddling. Taehyung is sleeping beside them.

He slowly gets up. And goes to take shower.

Taehyung is talking on phone with someone when jungkook came out off bathroom.

"Yes mom. We will be there after an hour." Taehyung cut the call.

"Your mom called me. She said that 6 families are having small picnic." Taehyung gets up.
He went to his closest. And picked up the clothes.

Six families as yeonjun's parents shifted here nearly month ago. Yeonjun is the only child, so they decided to come here.

"Okay. I'll bath both kids. You go and take shower." Jungkook puts his T-shirt .

Taehyung hummed.

"Taehyung" jungkook calls him.

Taehyung was going to open bathrooms door." Huh?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

Jungkook moves closer to him, " good morning" he smiled and attached their lips.

They broke the kiss, " good morning" taehyung pecks jungkook's nose and went to take bath.

Jungkook walked near bed.
" Hey gukkie, hyunie! Babies wake up. " Jungkook gently tried to wakes them.

"No go away I want to sleep" taegguk murmured.

He is taehyung's copy. No need to dna test. ' jungkook thoughts.

Junghyun just turned around and again go back to sleep.

"Okay I'll be back in 20 minutes." Jungkook chose to make breakfast.

Jungkook was going out but then " jungkook don't make any breakfast. Mom said that we will be having it there." Taehyung yelled from bathroom.

Jungkook nod's.

He went to pack twins necessary things. Now he is became more professional as he always do this when they have their picnic.

Jungkook packed all things. Also picks babies clothes.

After 10 minutes he went back to their room.
Both kids are still sleeping.

Jungkook sighed, " babies wake up." He said.

At the same time taehyung came out.
" Junghyun and taegguk wake up, yoir appa is waking you up from last half an hour. If you don't then stay home." Taehyung yelled at twins.

Taehyung turns his attention to jungkook " jungkook go and change clothes. No need to wake them." Taehyung softly said.

He stands infront of his mirror and starts drying his hair.

Both kids wake up and looks at taehyung.

Taehyung glared at them from mirror. " Go and take bath. Your appa won't help you. I want you to be ready in 15 minutes" taehyung orders them.
Taehyung is strict mother. He doesn't like when his kids doesn't listen him.

Both kids slowly gets up.
And walked out with pout.

Jungkook changed his clothes.

Jungkook hugs taehyung from back," you shouldn't shout at them like that baby" jungkook kisses taehyung's cheeks.

Taehyung puts his hands on jungkook's. " I know" he sighed.

Taehyung looked at him from mirror, " they are just children. I know you want them perfect but still they are only 5." Jungkook stared back.

Taehyung breathed " you know jungkook. People used to call me childish and immature because i used to act like that. I don't want that people call them that. I... I don't want them to be like me." Taehyung holds jungkook's hands tightly.

Jungkook felt pang on his chest. He knows what taehyung is trying to say. We can ignore people's talk but the wounds their words gives it's hard to stay with it.

Jungkook turns taehyung around and cupped his face," you were, are and will always be perfect. I'm sorry for all the mess I've caused. I know my sorry is not enough for your suffering. Please don't look down at yourself." Jungkook genuinely said.
He pecks taehyung's lips.

When Kim's announced that Taehyung and Jungkook's engagement had been called off, everyone was shocked. People were talking differently.

Then slowly word spread that Taehyung had left the country. Because of that, the taehyung got a lot of disgrace.Taehyung ran away with another boy, taehyung has another boyfriend, such things started spreading. Yes, taehyung was not here but was aware of all that.That's why taehyung also tried to commit suicide.

Taehyung puts his head on jungkook's chest listening his heartbeats.
It made him calm a little bit.

Jungkook rubbed his back soothing.

Taehyung backed away.
He smiled.

"I love you" three words unconsciously slipped from jungkook's mouth when he saw taehyung smiling beautifully.

Taehyung immediately looked up with shy smile," i love you too" he replied.

Jungkook grins.

Before they could said anything taegguk came inside room.

"Eomma i can't close it." Taegguk complaints as he tries to close button of his pants.

Jungkook chuckled.

He kneels infront of taegguk and close it.

"Appa eomma is not angry now?" Taegguk asked whispering.

"Why don't you ask hi by yourself?" Jungkook whispered back.

Taegguk bows his head " he will be angry. He doesn't like when Hyung or gukkie don't listen him." Taegguk said sadly.

Jungkook ruffled his hair, " he won't baby. Go ".

Taegguk looked up looking at jungkook.

Jungkook nod's and smiled encouraging.

Taegguk went to taehyung who is collecting his and jungkook's dirty clothes.

taegguk stands behind taehyung. And he pulls up his pants.

Taehyung turns back.
There he sees Taegguk, "What happened? Both brothers are ready?" Taehyung asks sternly.

"Yes. And sorry eomma" taegguk apologizes.

Taehyung patted his head "Yes, that's right. I accept your apology. Now show me a lovely smile "taehyung smiles gently.

Taegguk shows her eomma a cool smile.

Jungkook and Junghyun were both standing there.

Taehyung turns his attention to junghyun, "You have nothing to say."Taehyung asks Junghyun showing anger.

"Sorry"

"Okay baby. Let's go now. It'll be too late."Taehyung says picking up taegguk.

"Where are we going? "Junghyun asks.

"Picnic." Jungkook answered.

"Taehyung, i will carry taegguk you pick that bag" jungkook points at the bag which he packed earlier.
It's placed on couch.

"You already packed it. You are improving Mr.jeon" taehyung teases jungkook.
Jungkook carries both taegguk and junghyun.

Jungkook smirked " thank you Mrs.Jeon" jungkook smiles teasingly.

"Shut up." Taehyung mumbled.

Taehyung checked bag for once as they are not forgetting anything.

Jungkook and twins are already outside.

After making sure everything is locked taehyung makes his way to outside.

Jungkook and children are already sitting.

Taehyung put bags inside trunk.
And goes to his seat.

"Okay then let's go" jungkook said.

"Yahh" both kids shouted in enthusiasm.

Taehyung shakes his head and calls jungkook's mother to tell her that they already on their way.

Soon they reached at jeon's farmhouse.

Jungkook and taehyung used to came here before with their families on weekends.

It's house in which jungkook's grandparents used to live. Jungkook always used to stay with his grandparents when he was young. Jungkook was really attached with his grandfather so when his dad was deciding to sell it he denied it. And at the end junior jungkook won and they didn't sell it.

"Wow it's beautiful" junghyun praises.

" It's been year's" taehyung looks at place.

"Yeah" jungkook agreed.
He stopped coming hear after taehyung left.
He is also visiting after 5 years.

Jungkook parks the car.
Taehyung saw other cars means everyone is here.

"taehyung, do you want to take the bag now or later? "jungkook asks getting down from the car.

"I'll take it later." Taehyung helps both boys get off.

"Okay"

Four people start walking towards the house. The house is a short distance from the parking slot.

Both boys walk in front of the taekook and behind the taekook.

"eomma Who else has come?" Junghyun asks.
He wants to see ji-hoo.

"Maybe hoseok and yeonjun won't come." Jungkook speaks junghyun jokingly.

Junghyun gets sad, "I don't ask. I ask about grandma and grandpa" Junghyun makes excuses.

Taekook both laugh silently.

"Oh! My bad. I thought you were asking about ji-hoo." Jungkook said as he gasped.

Taehyung gently slaps Jungkook's shoulder, "Stop teasing him, Jungkook." taehyung scolded the jungkook.

"Ouch!" Jungkook rubs his shoulder. "What did I do? This is your son loves that guy, who is a newborn baby." Jungkook speaks the truth.

"Jungkook. He just likes little kids. Nothing else." Taehyung took Junghyun's side and defended him.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung, "Yeah okay. Ji-hoo will be your future daughter in law. I bet. "Jungkook confidently states.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook with an annoyed face, "I don't know where such things come to your mind. Where does your mind work?"Taehyung asks mockingly.

" Ohh !!! It is busy thinking about you. "Jungkook grins.

taehyung smiles at a sudden comment, "cheesy" taehyung mumbled.

"Just for you" jungkook lays hands around taehyung's waist.

Small family arrives inside the house. The sound of people talking comes from home.

All the people are there.

Jin is sitting on the couch. Jia sits in the lap of namjoon and eats the cake that namjoon feeds.

Yeonjun and hoseok try to calm ji-hoo who is crying a lot.
This is probably the first time he has been among the few.

Junghyun's eyes lit up at the sight of Ji-hoo.
He runs to hoseok. "Hey uncles." Junghyun greets sweetly.

"hey baby." Hoseok puts Junghyun on his lap. "how are you? "Hoseok asks Junghyun.

"Fine. Why is he crying?" Junghyun points at ji-hoo as he asked.

"ohhhhh !!!! He's not in the habit of living among so many people." Hoseok answers.

junghyun pocks ji-hoo's cheek. "It's soft" he mumbled.

"You were the same when you born." Yeonjun smiles.
He remembers time when junghyun was born. He used to take care of him because taehyung was weak at that time.

"Really?" Junghyun asked.

"Yes" hoseok answered.
At the first hoseok didn't liked kids.
But when twins were born he started to like them. A new spot for children grew in his heart.
Hoseok was very attached to Junghyun. Where as yoongi with taegguk.

Taekook and taegguk meet everyone.

"Where's others?" Taehyung asked reffering elders.

"Oh. as always having tea at backside." Jin answered.
He massaged his temples. He is having headache.

"What happened hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing. Just headache." Jin answered.

Jungkook is sitting with namjoon on other couch.
Junghyun, Jia and taegguk went backside to play.

"Let me massage your head" taehyung gets up and stands behind jin where jin is sitting. "Did you all have breakfast? "Taehyung asks.
Taehyung massages Jin's head.

Jin closes his eyes and rests his head on the back of the couch. "No. The mins haven't arrived yet." Jin answers

Taehyung hummed.

"Aapa got a call from Jimin's dad yesterday when I went to pick up Jia. Heard what happened with jimin. Much went wrong with him. I didn't expect yoongi to do that. "Jin feels sympathy for poor jimin.

Whatever Jimin has done in the past, it shouldn't happen to him.
jin himself has seen how much guilt jimin felt. Whenever Jimin met his parents he apologized so many times.
Tears come to Taehyung's eyes, "I was so busy in my life that I didn't pay attention to what was happening in my friend's life. I forgot my friend. It occurred to me that yoongi is with him, both will be happy. But did you know that instead of being happy, he was becoming gloomy. All this has happened, but Jimin did not even let anyone know."Tears flow from Taehyung's eyes non stop.

Jungkook quickly gets up and goes to Taehyung's side.
He hugs him from the side. "Shhh. Taehyung it's not your fault. Yes, it is true that we both forgot our friend. But what happened between yoongi and jimin is not your or mine fault."Jungkook speaks comforting to Taehyung.

"Yes taehyung. Jungkook is saying right." Namjoon sat beside jin.

Jin put his head on namjoon's shoulder and hugged his arm.

"Just act normally infront of him. Don't pressure him."namjoon said advices.

Soon min's arrived.

Mrs.min and jimin were walking together.
And mr.min was walking behind them.

Taehyung wipes your tears" jungkook orders.

Taehyung hurriedly wipes his tears.

Everyone greets min family.

They all went backside.
Taehyung, jungkook walking with jimin.

*

Hope you like this update !!!

Vote, comment and share.

Have a good day.

Purple you 💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 2.2K 23
" 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 " - 𝐕 ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2020 ʙʏ ᴠᴀɴɢᴏɢʜ__...
348K 11.5K 61
"Golden_jeon wants to send you a DM"
21.8K 795 26
Yoonmin Namjin Taekook Hopejun Mpreg #2 blstory September 8 2021 #5 blstory December 18 2021
433K 16.8K 38
➳ #258 in FanFiction ➳ #299 in jikook ─ in which Jungkook wants to get Jimin back GGUKCHU | 07.13.16 | j...