πŒπŽπ•πˆππ† π€π‹πŽππ†~ 𝐂𝐀...

By xvxlikethat

"Is it bad that I'm wishing your still broken" in which they we're together but it had to end and now he's w... More

welcome & characters
π–•π–—π–”π–‘π–”π–Œπ–šπ–Š
𝓰𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾
π–˜π–”π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–’π–Šπ–‰π–Žπ–†
π–“π–Šπ–œ π–Œπ–Žπ–—π–‘
π“‡π‘œπ“π“π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅
π”Ÿπ”©π”¬π”¬π”‘π”©π”¦π”«π”’
π“Šπ“ˆπ‘’π’Ή π“‰π‘œ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š
π“ˆπ‘œπ’Έπ’Ύπ’Άπ“ 𝓂𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒢
π“ˆπ“…π’Ύπ“π“ π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π‘”π“Šπ“‰π“ˆ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓁 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π‘”π“Šπ“‰π“ˆ
π“‡π“Šπ“‚π‘œπ“‡ π’½π’Άπ“ˆ 𝒾𝓉
π’Έπ“π“Šπ’· π“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰π“ˆ
π”‘π”žπ”«π” π”¦π”«π”€ 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔑𝔒𝔳𝔦𝔩
𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 π“Œπ’½π‘’π“‡π‘’ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝓁𝑒𝒻𝓉 𝓂𝑒
π’·π’Άπ’·π“Žπ“π‘œπ“ƒ
𝐻𝒾𝓂 & 𝐼
π”­π”©π”žπ” π”’ 𝔦𝔫 π”ͺ𝔒
π“‚π‘œπ“‡π‘’

π–‡π–Žπ–™π–ˆπ–π–Šπ–˜ π–‡π–—π–”π–π–Šπ–“ π–π–Šπ–†π–—π–™π–˜

92 5 2
By xvxlikethat

September 20th 2017

**Third person POV**

**play the song whenever you want or when its shown in the book**

It had been a week since Lorena and Calum had broken up and unlike Calum, Lorena was having a blast if you ask her. She had been hooking up with different people. Although if you asked her best friends or brother she was spiraling. This wasn't the first time that they had seen her act like this. The last time was after her ex-girlfriend had cheated on her. But that time she had started to get cross faded every night to truly not feel anything. At the least this time she was coping by filling her bed and not her glass.

Of course if you ask her she would say something along the lines of " i'm just enjoying being single and young " but of course no one that truly knew her believed the words she was saying. Her brother and best friend wanted her to get help but she was being stubborn and she had always been stubborn. Everyone that truly knew her also knew what her fake smiles and laughs looked like,as well as how attached she would become when she was sad or more anxious than usual.

The reality of Lorena's mind was in shambles. She herself knew that she wasn't okay. The day that they broke up she skipped all the press she had to do. In fact she canceled the rest of the press saying it was due to personal reasons, but a day later she was papped outside leaving a club with another dude.The media had a field day with that one. She just looked at every bad name she was being called and just chose to ignore it and she kept doing what she wanted. When she was around people she wore a bright smile as if she hadn't just ruined the best thing that had happened to her, and of course when she was alone she would look at pictures, text messages, and videos she had of him and some of them together. Her heart broke a little more the next night when she sent some drunk text hoping that he would reply and want to see her. But the next morning seeing that he had blocked her number already, seeing that sober struck a nerve in her. So she called her producer and the studio to try to put everything she was feeling into a song.

"So what are you feeling or wanting to write about lolo" her producer Gabbi asked. "Well me and Calum broke up. I'm fine though okay, anyway I want to write that into a song." "I never said you weren't okay so you want something to basically say that you don't miss him?" "Yeah, so the best subtle breakup song/ kind of a song reminiscing on our love." Lorena said while dropping just a little bit of lyrics on her paper. Gabbie nodded her head as she got this beat out. Lorena heard the beat and its as the lyrics came flooding her head.

You can pretend you don't miss me (me)

You can pretend you don't care

All you wanna do is kiss me (me)

Oh, what a shame I'm not there

You can pretend you don't miss me (me)

You can pretend you don't care

All you wanna do is kiss me (me)

Oh, what a shame I'm not there

What is it you want?

You can lie but I know that you're not fine

Every time you talk

It's all 'bout me, but you swear I'm not on your mind

You can pretend you don't miss me (me)

You can pretend you don't care

All you wanna do is kiss me (me)

Oh, what a shame I'm not there

Everybody knows

You and I are suicide and stolen art

Pretty mama sews

Stitches into all your bitches' broken hearts

You can pretend you don't miss me (me)

You can pretend you don't care

All you wanna do is kiss me (me)

Oh, what a shame I'm not there

Somebody new is gonna comfort you

Like you want me to

Somebody new is gonna comfort me

Like you never do

Every now and then, it hits me

That I'm the one that got away

But I guess bein' lonely fits me

And you were made for begging, "Stay"

As she was writing she felt the hot tears pouring down her face. She knew that this whole song was just to let out her feelings; she wasn't sure at all if she truly wanted to put the song out. Lorena knew that his fan base would attack her like already had started to but she didn't know if she could truly handle more hate. The song felt so good to write it but she also knew that most of her words were just her deflecting on what she was doing, and what she wished he was doing.

"Oh my gosh Lorena it's so good that it only took you 15 minutes do you wanna lay the vocals down right now? We have the studio for 3 hours." she said while looking at the sound bored in front of her moving it around to what looked like what she liked to have it set at to lay down her vocals. "Thank you, and heck yeah let's lay it down. I don't think I can put this out though, like yes it's super good but I know everyone is going to hate me even more than they already do." Lorena said while going to grab some vocal mints to warm her voice up, and of course her first thought when she grabbed them was the fact that Luke gave them to her after they were at the studio all together and she said that she needed something to help her so he offered her one and it made her throat feel nice and smooth. Then she told Cal that she loved them. Then the next time she went to the studio Calum went and saw her to take her 3 boxes so she would have them on deck. Lorena looked at the box and just chucked it in her bag. And walked up to the booth and started recording.

***TWO HOUR TIME SKIP***

After Lorena finished the song and got it sent over to herself she wanted to get her brother and best friend's opinion on it and whether or not she should put the song out. So she sent Johnson a quick message to meet her at the C4 house.

**Lorena's POV**

I drove straight over to the C4 house and I struggled for a bit trying to find a place to park but after a good five minutes I saw Crawf was about to leave so I went and took his spot and went toward the door. As I walked in I yelled as loud as I could. "DADDY'S HOME HOES" as soon I yelled that I heard laughter coming from the kitchen. As I rounded the corner I saw Corey there laughing his ass off at the fact that Oscar was covered in water. " What the heck happened?"I questioned, trying not to laugh. "Bro you scared the shit outta me when you yelled and i spilled my water on myself you dumbass" Oscar said while aggressively moving his hands around. "Oh shit i'm sorry, anyway hi bitchess" i said walking towards a now calm Corey. "Hi lolo how you doing babyyy" Corey said walking towards with open arms ready to hug i gladly accepted it and Oscar just walked to his room mumbling a hey. "Im okay bubba just super tired and kind of excited i have a song for y'all to hear. I need your guys' opinion on it ." He let me go and nodded his head and said he would go get jc for me so i can play it on the speakers downstairs.

As he walked away I saw that Johnson said he was here so I went to open the door Jc and Corey walked downstairs. I said hi to johnson gave him a hug and him and the boys gave each other a little bro hug then I told them to sit down and get ready.

"Okay so I wrote this today and I love it. I just need y'alls opinion and advice so i hope y'all enjoy it." I hit play and went to sit on the bean bag across from them watching the three mens faces while it played.As it ended they all started clapping. "Okay so i guess yall like it thank you it still doesn't have a name but i will soon." I said laughing at their reaction. "Lolo that was so fucking good and viby a lil sad but it still a vibe sis,and what do you need advice on?" my brother said while coming to give me a hug. "Thank you so much Jc,and i need to know if y'all think i should release it soon because i don't want to get more hate because i've been getting a lot because of the paps. And it's obvious it's about him so I just truly don't know what to do anymore." I told him while squeezing him harder in the hug. I really didn't want to cry but at this point I can't try and act like it is not affecting me when it really truly is.

"Oh lolo its okay your going to be okay and fuck him and the paps put out what you to babes." "Yeah it good you need to put this out lo." Corey and Johnoson said while coming toward me and Jc to join the hug. I just nodded and enjoyed the hug. This is what I had been needing. My two best friends and my brother loving and supporting me. Johnson then grabbed my phone and played it again louder and while we were all dancing around to the song about heartbreak I chose the name.

"Okay what yall think about the name "bitches broken hearts" for a title ?"

Authors Note
Hiiii y'all I hope you like this chapter. The next one will be present time in the fic. I also finally wrote about Jc and the C4 house. Anyway I'll try and update again tomorrow byeee

Xoxo ara 🤠💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1.8K 17
If you saw Valerie Henon, you'd know that no one would ever consider her skinny for even a second. She wasn't popular either, but she was okay with a...
2K 193 42
"I guess broken boy meets broken girl." "Calum, are you broken?" "I'm broken without you." "That's so fucking cheesy."
1K 43 55
5 SECONDS OF SUMMER, a well known pop punk bad all over the world. Calum Hood met a fan and only a fan of their music. She doesn't fangirl and all. T...
26.5K 602 49
When Calum Hood and Amelia Evan's paths cross, little did they now the roller coaster ride they were going to experience. With love, distance, heartb...