โ™ฅ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป ๐™พ๐™ต ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๏ฟฝ...

By iluvvvme_

"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๐›๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ." ใ€ Applejack and Rainbow Dash started off as onl... More

โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿทโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿนโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿปโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿผโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฝโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿพโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฟโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿทโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿนโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿปโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿทโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿนโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿปโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพโ™ก

โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝโ™ก

225 13 34
By iluvvvme_

Applejack was in her room playing on her phone peacefully. She did keep hearing her grandma and her dad talking, But she didn't pay attention to it. But she was curious. What were they talking about? 

From that point on, Her curiosity got the best of her. She had to go see what they were talking about. So she turned her phone off and got up to go by her Dad's room door. Once she reached there, She listened closely to what they were talking about. Her eyes widened in shock, What her dad said really shocked her. 

"My dad had told me it was unnatural..I loved the community, I really did. But I guess my Dad really got the best of me.." 

Applejack blinked in disbelief. The only thing she could do was get into deep thoughts. Why didn't she know this before? 

"So..My dad is homophobic..Because of this?" Applejack said in disbelief. Applejack face palmed, Maybe she should've let her dad tell her the reason instead of cutting him off. 

"Well it's best if you go and apologize to Applejack. And definitely apologize to Rainbow Dash and her father when you get a chance." Granny said, Emphasizing the word 'definitely' and 'and'. Bright Mac sighed lightly and nodded. And with that being said, Applejack went straight back to her room and sat right back on her bed and continued playing on her phone like nothing happened. 

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

"So, How are you gonna get me and AJ back together again?"

"We know where her house is Rainbow," Sunset started. "We can just go to her house and convince her dad to let you talk to her." Sunset explained. 

"Well..I guess it's a good idea. But before that, I have to convince my dad to let me." Rainbow said. Her friends gave her a confused look, "It wasn't just Rainbow's dad that told me to not talk to AJ again. It was my dad too. But he said it was only so I could stay away from Applejack's father." Rainbow explained. 

"Oh," Is all Twilight said. "Well..Since he said that...Maybe he'll probably let you?" Twilight said. 

"I'm sure he'll let me. But..What about Bright Mac? He was the one who started all of this. How will I convince him to talk to Applejack after he told me to not talk to her?" Rainbow said, slightly frowning. Rarity placed a hand on Rainbow's shoulder.

"You're not doing this alone," Rarity said. "We're coming with you." Rarity reassured softly. Rainbow smiled a little.

"Really?" 

"Of course we will! We're your best friends! You don't have to go through anything alone! If anything, We'll always be there! No matter what!" Pinkie exclaimed happily with a big grin. Rainbow giggled to avoid herself from crying and smiled. 

"Thanks girls," Rainbow said. "I'm glad I have friends like you." Rainbow sighed in content. 

"Trust me," Sunset said. "I'm sure he'll let you."

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

"Absolutely not!" 

"But dad, I really wanna talk to Applejack. Just to..You know...Set things right?" Rainbow said with slight fear in her voice. 

"I'm Sorry Rainbow Dash, But I cannot send you to her house with that..I don't even know." Bow said shaking his head. 

"Please Mr. Bow! All we wanna do is get them back together!" Pinkie exclaimed. 

"Yeah," Sunset spoke. "I know you don't wanna send her there with Bright Mac. But she's only there to set things right with Applejack and...this whole thing. They can't be separated like this forever." Sunset said. 

"Not trying to sound rude or anything like that but....Sunset actually made a point there," Fluttershy said softly. "They're best friends, Things aren't really the same for them right now. We just wanna get our two friends back together. Hanging out with one of them at a time isn't doing any better. We wanna do things together...As an group." Fluttershy explained. Everyone nodded in agreement. 

"I get it girls, I really do. But I just refuse to start anything with Bright Mac when she gets there." Bow said in a soft tone. Sunset gave him a gentle smile.

"We understand Bow. But this is for their own good, They miss each other. And we want them to be best friends..in peace." Sunset said.

"I'm with the girls on this one," They suddenly heard someone say. They turn around to see the blue skin and a Magenta eyed women standing there. 

"Don't get me wrong Bow, But Rainbow does miss Applejack. We can't have them separated for too long. It isn't even their fault, They don;t deserve to be separated. So the best thing to do is at least let her try and set things right with her and Applejack." Windy said. Bow got into thoughts for a moment. Rainbow glanced at her friends, They all glanced back at her and smiled. Rainbow smiled back. They broke eye contact when they heard a sigh come from Bow. 

"Alright..If that's what you girls want." Bow said with a slight smile. Everyone smiled at him. 

"Thanks Dad." Rainbow as she gave her dad a hug, Her dad hugged back.

"Awww." Everyone but Rainbow and Bow said in a union. 

"Alright girls," Sunset said. "Let's do this."

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

The 6 girls had reached Applejack's house. Sunset got out her phone and called Applejack, Just to inform her about what they're about to do. 

"Hey Sunset!"

"Hey Applejack. Prepare for the unexpected, Because we're at your house. And Rainbow is here with us."

"Wait..Really?"

Everyone smiled when they heard the excitement in Applejack's voice. 

"Yeah. Really. We came up with this idea, We're just here to..Set things right."

"Okay then! But..My dad.." 

"It's alright AJ, We can handle this. We'll just convince him to let Rainbow talk to you like we did with Rainbow's Dad. It'll work. Trust me."

"Well..If you say so. I'll see you guys when you come inside."

"Alright. See ya." 

The call ended. Rainbow took a deep breath before knocking on Applejack's door. She closed her eyes and slowly knocked on the door, Then she opened her eyes. The door was opened by no other than Bright Mac.

"Oh..Hey Rainbow Dash. What brings you here?" Bright Mac asked. Rainbow's eyes widened a little, That was unexpected. Sunset stood right next to Rainbow and cleared her throat. 

"Um..Bright Mac. We're here to let Rainbow talk to Applejack." Sunset said.

"And why is that?" Bright Mac said as he raised an eyebrow. Everyone gave Rainbow a look that said 'You could do this'. Rainbow smiled slightly, Her gaze went back to Bright Mac, She gulped and then sighed. 

"Bright Mac.." Rainbow started, "I wanna talk to Applejack. To you know...Set things right. And what I mean by that is..I just wanna get things straight with her. I...I really miss Applejack. Like I really do. And I'm sick of not being able to talk to her because of this situation. And..I kinda also wanna set things right with you too. I know your homophobic and all but..I hope we can get along in the future. I didn't do anything to harm Applejack, Or you, Or anybody in her family. I just...I just wanna be able to talk to her again." Rainbow said. She gave Bright Mac a hard look, She didn't take her eyes off of him. Bright Mac's face went from curious to soft. To Rainbow's surprise, Bright Mac tapped her on the shoulder. 

"It's Alright Rainbow Dash," He said softly. "Everything is fine. I was only homophobic because...Let's just say I was told that it was unnatural." He said, "But I already talked to Applejack about this whole thing so..You can talk to her now." Bright Mac said with a smile. Rainbow smiled back. 

"But before you do that..I just wanna say that...I'm sorry. And I mean very sorry. For everything. I misjudged you. To be honest, You're actually a very amazing person. I like how you take care of Applejack. She's really lucky to have someone like you." Bright Mac said. Rainbow smiled. 

"So..Hopefully you forgive me. I'm actually a cool dad." Bright Mac chuckled. Rainbow giggled. 

"Yeah, I forgive." Rainbow said. "Thanks." Rainbow smiled. 

"No need. Now go on and talk to Applejack, I'm sure she'll be happy to see you." Bright mac said with a wink. All of the girls went inside. But before they did, Pinkie had said something. 

"Is it just me or do I think he knows." Pinkie smirked. Everyone smirked and nodded. 

"I think he does too." Sunset said, Everyone nodded in agreement. Something suddenly came into Rainbow's mind. 

'We'll see each other again soon, I promise. It's just a goodbye...For now.'

Rainbow smiled at the thought. Turns out Applejack was right about that. Her and her friends went upstairs to Applejack's room. Her room door was closed a bit. Rainbow slowly opened the door and smiled. 

"Guess who's back." Rainbow smirked. Applejack jumped a bit and looked up. She grinned when she saw Rainbow Dash.

"Rainbow Dash!" Applejack ran up to Rainbow Dash suddenly blushed but hugged her tightly, Rainbow hugged her back. And as for the others? They were smirking. 

"I missed you so much!" Applejack said. 

"I missed you too, AJ." Rainbow said softly. After a couple more minutes, They broke the hug. 

"So um..I'm here to talk to you..About some things."

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

After a talk with Applejack and the rest of her friends, They decided to play some games for a little bit. Everything was now back to normal. 

"Welp, Looks like our plan worked." Sunset said with a proud smile. 

"Yup. Sure did." Rainbow said. Pinkie suddenly smirked.

"Now time for our next one..."

                                                                                            To be continued...

One more chapter to go guys!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 271 23
โ๐™’๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ. ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ช๏ฟฝ...
7.6K 215 18
(My first romance story!! I hope you enjoy it!) โ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—œ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ...
33.7K 1K 21
(Human Version) Applejack and Rarity met online. Applejack texted the wrong person and that's Rarity. They started to have a conversation and became...
24K 561 21
Rainbow Dash is an athletic, sporty, confident girl. She is NOT one for sappy things. But when she meets him, what will happen? With Rainbow Dash's p...