Second time Around *Severus S...

Por -LadyShi-

What happens when a young pofessor falls for her notorious colleague Severus Snape and reconsiders her sexua... Más

A new environment!
The pink toad
The Batman
A bitter melody
People these days...
Unexpected..
Obliviate
That ugly d*ckhead!
G.u.y.
It's a yes or no question.
Kemosabe
The stress
It makes sense now...
New character info
A song for hate and devotion
The song of temptation
A power couple
Drunk in love
Wasted
Darlene's bedroom
The end?
Author's Note

The Introduction

4.1K 63 5
Por -LadyShi-

Name : Darlene Andrews

Age : 20

Darlene is a pureblood American witch whose mother was distantly related to the British Gaunt family and her father was a wealthy American wizard who was fanatical with blood purity. Nevertheless, her parents died in suspicious circumstances when she was 13 yrs old. Right now, Darlene has been applied for a job in Hogwarts school as a History of Magic professor.Along with that, she is also taking her childhood friend and an adopted daughter Diana Thorn with her.

Physical appearance : Tall,mid-length brown hair,piercing brown eyes,propotional face and fuller lips.Usually wears corsets and extremely high heels. Has distinguished long nails (mostly red or a french manicure) and wears a golden ring with a black stone on her index finger.

Personailty : Intimidating, cunning, intelligent, charismatic, humorous, secretly emotional...

Name : Dianna Thorn

Age : 15

Dianna is a half-blood witch who attended the Salem Witches' Institute until her adoptive mother got a job in the UK and now will be going to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizadry.

Physical appearance : Tall (but not as tall as Darlene), mid-length curly red hair, electric-blue eyes, considered very cute, a bit busty for a teenager. Mostly wears band T-shirts and vans.

Personality : nice, caring, a bit shy, kind, friendly, adventurous...

To be continued my lovelies ;)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

21.1K 773 12
Piper has the power to heal and Voldemort wants it badly enough to kill her for it. Luckily for her, he hasn't found a way to extract it yet. He se...
343K 9.7K 59
Jasmine Paine is just a regular girl, or so she thought. One day se gets this letter from a school she has never heard of that said she is a witch. S...
811 33 12
What happens when y/n y/l ends up in the harry potter universe... She is excited to help them secretly and change the fate of some. She meets the lo...
48K 2.2K 74
Amilia Hubbard returns to Hogwarts! Harry Potter has begun his schooling! So not only does Severus Snape have to deal with the young wizard but he al...