limerence || lookism x reader

By melodichii

A LOOKISM [ webtoon ] x reader limerence; (n) the state of being infatuated with another person Money makes... More

「01」
「02」
「03」
「04」
「05」
「06」
「07」
「08」
「09」
「10」
「11」
「12」
「14」
「15」
「16」
「17」
「18」
「SAINTS」
「19」
「20」
「21」
「22」
「23」
「24」
「25」
「26」
「27」
「28」
「29」
「30」

「13」

5.6K 381 69
By melodichii

Note: when i tell you i struggled in this chapter i—

(;'ٹ') < i͜͡m͜͡ n͜͡o͜͡t͜͡ k͜͡i͜͡d͜͡d͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡. )

I'm not going back...ever! If I do...he'll kill everyone...!

My heart rate jolts up as I yank myself out of Luciano's grip.

"I'm not going back! So you can forget about it!"I shudder as I take a few steps back.

3rd PoV

(Y/n) bites her lip as memories race through her mind.

I was perfectly fine..! The family's going to be fine without me...so why?! Why do you want me back in your perfectly happily family picture?

(Y/n) rage infused eyes lift up to meet Luciano's who looks at her with wide eyes, heart breaking thoughts racing through his head.

Why...why does she hate our family so much...? Does she despise our side...so much...she'd refuse to go home..?

(Y/n) purses her lips as she scrubs away the tears that formed in the corner of her eye with the sleeve of her jacket.

"...Luciano...just go. Tell them where I am and I'll run again.

Again, and again. I'm not going back. You're doing fine without me aren't you?"

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Gun voices reaches her ears as she turns around to see Gun holding Max and Derek heads in his hands. Luciano tightens his fist as his blond locks fall onto his face. He clenches his jaw. This girl that was too stubborn to understand him— why couldn't she understand?

We're not fine....without you...the family...!

Images flashes through Luciano's head.

[ "You're still looking for her?! Why won't you just give up on that child?!"A hoarse voice yells at the five males that stood in front of him with their heads hung low. The older brothers of the Seon family were all there, their parents however were overseas in America. The person they left in charge for the next few years in Korea, was their gruff Uncle, Chul-soo Seon. A dictator in his own right.

"...But Uncle...(Y/n)'s just 15...it's a dangerous world out there and—"Luciano jolts as their Uncle slams his fist on the table.

"That child has been disobedient since the moment she was born, running away from home, tsk— you boys should know better than to chase someone who doesn't want to come back."Uncle rolls his eyes as they trail to the scene outside. A city ablaze in light of the night-life. He rubs chin as tilts his head, picking up his glass of champagne, eyeing his nephews that stood their silently in contempt.

"...You boys are good, you should continue to live as you do now, forget about that brat— the company is soaring to new heights, soon we'll take over more than 50% of Korea's exports. This company will need it's esteemed sons as it's back bone, one of you will be the heir to this company, worrying about some bitch—"

"(Y/n). Her name is (Y/n)."A voice hisses, Uncle looks up at the middle child, Lloyd. He wasn't interested in any of the business affairs, instead he had started his own cosmetic company. Out of all of them, he was the most considerate of the bunch, but as of this moment— he wore an expression no one had ever thought they'd see him make. Uncle grunts with a loud snort before glaring at his nephews.

"Don't mention that name in my face ever again, Lloyd. She's an offspring of that bastard...! Silas." Uncle grits his teeth as he throws the glass of champagne onto the floor with a loud crash. He slams his fist onto his armchair. Cain and Ian, glance up and look at each other with a nod. They didn't want to trouble their parents with such a minuscule issue, they were going to take of it themselves.

"Uncle..."Ian started with a soft smile as he steps in front of his siblings.

"We'd just like to let you know that without (Y/n), you won't be getting our cooperation."

After that night, Chul-soo Seon and the Seon brothers executed all their influence into finding the girl in question. For the brothers, it was to safely bring her home, for Chul-soo Seon, it was to put a bullet into her head and send her off to the after-life. At the same time, the company split into two factions,

Chul-soo Seon versus, the heirs. ]

"Finish up quickly, Johan and Jerry went ahead.

We're cleaning up Hostel."

(Y/n) whips her around at Eli, mixed feelings clouding her head. She couldn't choose between them, the man that helped her when she had no one else, or the man that shared all her hardships with her.

No...there is a way...If I can convince Gun to let Hostel go...!

"(Y/n), the family needs you."Luciano pleas as he looks at her, conflicted by his thoughts. If his conscience would let him, he would let her go free and keep silent, but there was a more pressing thought at the back of his mind.

Uncle...is trying to kill her...! If I don't bring her back where we can protect her...! Uncle will definitely kill her...! No— I'm taking her back no matter what...!

"You heard her the first time, she's not going back."Eli mutters as he flicks the flute towards Luciano, (Y/n) stares at Eli, a tad bit terrified.

No...if they fight...!

Luciano looks up with creased eyes, his muscles tensing.

"Hey."Luciano bites down on his teeth, resisting the urge to plummet the bastard he had just warned.

"I said, get the fuck out of my way." A split second was all it took, for Luciano to throw a blistering punch into Eli's gut. Luciano is a formidable fighter, his physique alone was enough to know that he fought on a regular basis. He did for that matter— in his own time, he often visited underground fighting rings. Illegal MMA matches against champions in the underworld.

Eli's eyes fly back as he felt a rib crack. Falling to his knees, Luciano open his palms and whacks it across his face, sending his flying a few metres to the side. (Y/n) stares at the hazed Eli on the ground before her feet started to move towards him.

"I warned you to get the fuck out of my way, didn't I?" Luciano grunts as he wipes his hand on his pants, he eyes (Y/n) as she swishes by him, he pulls out his arm and picks her up midair. In one movement he bends down and scoops her up princess style. (Y/n) pauses for a moment, registering what had just happened, and why she wasn't already by Eli's side.

"Let me go Luciano!"(Y/n) yells angrily as she shuffled in his grasp. Even if she was a psychic with abnormal strength, she told herself to never use it on the people she held dearly.

Footsteps suddenly erupt towards their direction. A tall male with silver hair and grey eyes, he was also handsome, he wore a black hoodie with blue ripped jeans and jordans. Ace Seon, the youngest of the Seon bloodline. He huffs as he spots his brother and (Y/n), his eyes widening at the fact that his brother had found her.

"(Y/n)!" (Y/n)'s head whips around at the sound of his voice.

Ace....?

"...Ace?"(Y/n) turns her head around at Gun who had recognised Ace's voice.

They know each other...?!

(Y/n)'s brows knot in worry. How did they know each other, were they conspiring with each other against her? Was it wrong of her to trust Gun so much as she had did?

"Gun, you were here too?"Ace asks in surprise as it suddenly clicks in (Y/n)'s mind.

Bounties...! and.....

Her head whips around at Gun, who looks back with slight amusement.

Informants...!

She clenched her jaw, the world really wanted to go against her in every way, didn't it? Or was it just Gun who was merely looking for an enjoyable show that included her on stage?

Well he definitely got some entertainment, he found my fucking brothers for gods sake!

(Y/n)'s thoughts soars, one conclusion leading to another. She lets out a small chuckle.

Ah, the world is fucking with me. More specifically, Park Jong Gun.

"So Gun, how much did they pay you?" (Y/n) breathes out as she covered her eyes with her sleeves. Gun closes his eyes and lets out a small satisfied sigh.

"You're a smart girl (Y/n)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 733 30
A Lookism x Reader story. "I wonder if I made the right choice, coming here, to live the dream I always wanted. But it seems I can't leave a certain...
13.7K 683 13
Various! X Male! Reader. Smut Included. WARNING!! VERY SLOW UPDATES!!
7.4K 437 9
»»"𝙝𝙖𝙝? 𝙢𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙? 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡'𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙣?" »»"𝙤𝙝, 𝙙...
126K 3.9K 10
(Lookism various x male reader) (REWRITING) " ... [Name]... " [Name] looked behind and saw the male, he smiled as he saw the sight of the male he's b...