SECTUMSEMPRA ꩜ harry potter.

By captaingryffindor

Ever imagined, how will it be to date Harry Potter? Meeting Draco's parents? Sharing a pudding with Ron? Inve... More

I Want You To Love Me (James Potter )
Tell me that you love me (James Potter) pt. 2
Cruel Summer (George Weasley)
Enchanted (Weasley Twins)
Paper Rings (Oliver Wood)
Friends with Benefits (Oliver Wood)
False God (Cedric Diggory)
Champagne Problems (Sirius Black)
Champagne problems (James Potter)
I Knew (Fred Weasley)
Treacherous (James Potter)
I Will Follow You Into the Dark (draco malfoy)
Paper Rings (George Weasley)
Wife? (Harry Potter)
Why are you still awake? (Harry Potter)
Rivals (Hermione Granger)
Back Rubs (Ginny Weasley)
Such Small Hands (Cedric Diggory)
The Night We Met (Cedric Diggory)
I'm scared (Neville Longbottom)
We are together in this (Luna Lovegood)
Fences (Draco Malfoy)
You deserve better (Harry Potter)
Coming Out (Harry Potter) platonic!
Falling in Love (Harry Potter)
Can I Marry your Daughter? (Ron Weasley)
Why are you staring at me? (Ron Weasley)
Garage Band (Ron Weasley)
Uptown Girl (Ron Weasley)
It'll Get better (Ron Weasley)
Its a Date (George Weasley)
Concealed Affections (Draco Malfoy)
Never Have I Ever (James Potter)
Quiet Girl (Harry Potter)
Hands (James Potter)
You never thought (Harry Potter)
Food (Ron Weasley)
Food (Ron Weasley) pt.2
Daydream (Ron Weasley)
Fluffy Socks (Nymphadora Tonks)
Sister (Nymphadora Tonks)
Sundays at the Diggorys' (Cedric Diggory)
Things I'd say if I went to Hogwarts
Courage (Harry Potter)
Brother (brother! Harry Potter)
My Rock (James Potter)
A/n

You're in love (Fred Weasley)

3.9K 54 18
By captaingryffindor

PROMPT: based on you are in love by taylor swift . The three times Fred knew he loved you and the one time he said it. 

The first time Fred realized he loved you was in his 5th year, right before everyone said their farewells for the holiday season. It was the last Hogsmeade trip of the year, snow falling softly around everyone's body, and a chill in the air that made everyone want to snuggle up beside the fireplace in their house common rooms. George and Lee left the two of you alone, hoping that the romantic ambiance of the holiday season would finally give Fred the confidence to tell you how he felt.

And Fred tried, Merlin, did Fred try. He spent the whole afternoon talking to himself in the mirror, practicing his lines so he wouldn't stumble on his words. He didn't have a problem talking to you as he normally does; you were his best friend after all, like George and Lee, but once he tries to tell you that you make his heart beat faster, make butterflies flood his stomach, and makes him lose all his senses. George had to drag him out of the room, complaining about waiting in the common room for "fifteen bloody minutes" already.

Eventually, he met you and Lee at the front gates of Hogwarts and walked with you to Hogsmeade. The entire day, he felt so jittery, like he couldn't stay still. You remained oblivious to the fact that Fred was about ready to burst from the inside from how nervous he was. Lee and George, on the other hand, couldn't contain their laughter. By the time the sky began to fade into the night sky, George and Lee decided that now was as good of a time than ever and made up an excuse to leave the two of you alone.

Now here you were, walking beside Fred, bundled up in your house scarf, and the cutest red blush on the tip of your nose. You readjusted your beanie, looking up at him to start conversation. Fred felt his words get stuck in his throat, unable to remember how to speak with you staring up at him with the twinkle of oblivion in your eye.

"Freddie?" you giggled, bumping shoulders with him. You wrapped an arm around yourself, the chills from the Winter air growing harsher as you walked closer to the castle. "Am I that boring that you can't even pay attention to my blabbering?"

"Godric, no," he blushed, finally able to string words together. Without thought, he wrapped an arm around your body, shielding you from the cold. You melted into him, sighing in content. Fred swore his heart swelled three times its size.

The snow crunched under your boots as you walked up the path. The lights lining the cobblestone street gave a yellow tint to the sight. He walked with you in silence but in his head, he was going over exactly what he wanted to say. This was the perfect time. The snow falling slowly from the sky, little snowflakes tangled in the strands of your hair. You were pressed up against his chest, so close to him that he could smell your perfume, sweet and addicting. There were no other students around, all too eager to find sanctuary in warmth that the castle brought. It was the perfect time.

He stopped walking, halting you with him. He let you go for a moment, taking a deep breath in and slowly let it out. You watched as the cloud of fog escaped his lips and dispersed into the air. His red hair poked out from under his hoodie, matted on his forehead. Fred looked down at his wet boots, kicking around snow that pooled around the soles. Finally, he looked up, taking your two hands into his palms in the process.

You smiled at the gesture, your heart fluttering in your chest. You looked at him, offering a comforting look as you raised your eyebrows up in suspicion, "What's up, Freddie?"

And just like that, all of the words he worked so hard to conjure up, slipped right out of his mind. When he saw you looking up at him, eyebrows raised, cheeks and nose tinted with a light shade of pink, and your lips plump and red, he realized that there were no words to describe what it was he felt about you. You watched him in silence, studying the way he gave you a lopsided smile when you tucked a piece of his hair behind his ear. He leaned into your touch, letting out another sigh of relief.

"Nothing," he finally spoke, letting go of your hands. He wrapped his arm around you again, hoping you won't hear the marching of his heart in his chest. "You're my best friend."

-

The second time he realized he loved you was when you spent the summer at the Burrow with him and his family. You were outside the house with Ginny and Hermione, talking about who knows what, and you threw your head back in laughter. The sound of your voice was the only thing he could hear, despite the bustling noise of the other inhabitants of the Burrow.

He stood beside his mother, washing the dishes, as he looked out the window, a smile playing on his lips. Molly watched in adoration as her son stared at the woman he loved, gently nudging Fred with his elbow as she dried the plates.

Fred snapped out of his thought, blinking rapidly before taking the dried plate from his mother's hand. "Huh?"

"Truly, Fred, when will you just tell Y/N how you feel?"

He ducked his head, blushing furiously that another one of his family members caught onto his affections, "What are you talking about, mother?"

"I gave birth to you, boy," Molly scolded, picking up another wet plate to dry. "I know you."

"I'll tell her soon."

"Blimey, Fred," a voice whistled from behind them. Molly and Fred turned around, seeing Ron munching on a biscuit as he leaned on the door. "You've been saying that for like a year now. How soon can soon be?"

Fred walked over to Ron, hitting him with the rolled up towel he was using to dry. "Shut it, you git. I'll tell Y/N when you have the guts to tell Moine how you feel."

The younger boy's eyes widened, immediately growing flustered at the mention of Hermione. Molly stood by the sink, arms crossed as she watched the two boys argue and fight. She cleared her throat, "Both of you need to tell them how you feel."

As the two boys continued to bicker, the three girls made their way inside, Ginny smirking to herself as she knew exactly what was going on. She's been around her brothers long enough to know that Ron was head over heels for Hermione and Fred could never shut up about you. Wanting to embarrass them, she spoke up, "Tell who?"

Fred froze in the spot, hearing the smug tone dripping from his sister's words. He looked at her, sending a glare her way, before giving you a kind smile. He scoffed, "Mind your business, Gin."

Your heart sunk in your chest, thinking about Fred having feelings for someone. It wasn't hard to notice that you had fallen in love with the older twin. Your touch on his arm lingered a bit too long, you stared at him in pure adoration, and you always looked for him everywhere you went. It was a shock that he never caught on. Unbeknownst to you, he was too busy trying to conceal his own feelings to even notice yours.

You sent him a tight-lipped smile, unable to stop thinking about the possibility that Fred is in love with someone else. Truth be told, she would probably be smitten with him too. Who wouldn't be? Fred is amazing and everyone was able to see that. He could make you laugh more than anyone else could. He's so caring and careful with you, like one wrong move and he'd break you like you were made of fine china. He was adventurous, a contrast to your more reserved personality. Fred was amazing. Any girl would be lucky to have him.

You didn't realize that you stood in the middle of the kitchen as everyone else excused themselves or made themselves busy. Ginny and Ron already walked out, muttering something about bothering Harry. Hermione struck up a conversation with Molly, now taking Fred's place in helping with the dishes. Fred stood in front of you, arm reaching out to touch you. He cocked his head to the side as if asking you what's on your mind.

Fred grabbed a hold of your hand, pulling you into his chest. He felt your uneasiness, and although he didn't know what caused it, he knew it was up to him to make you feel better. So without saying anything else, he wrapped both of his arms around you, letting you rest your cheek on his chest. He kissed your temple and rocked you back and forth, not even caring that Molly and Hermione were staring at the both of you.

As he looked down at the girl on his chest, he realized this is what he wanted for the rest of his life. He loved you.

-

The third time he realized he loved you was after the war. After all of the casualties and his accident, that almost cost him his life, his life was turned upside down. He woke up the next morning only to find out that you skipped town the night before. You left with no note, no notice, no anything. He just woke up to an empty spot next to him on the makeshift bed they had to make on Hogwarts' concrete floors.

It took them two months to start the store up again. When they reopened, the line was out the door, circling around the block. People wanted some happiness after everything that happened. Fred would be lying if he said he didn't want that either.

George patted his brother's back, watching from the staircase as parents bought their children anything they wanted, just happy that they survived the war. Nobody has heard from you in months. All everyone could do was hope and pray that you were safe and doing okay. Not even Hermione heard from you. She probably took it the hardest after Fred. She considered you one of her best friends and it hurt her that you left without saying goodbye, but a part of her also knew that it was probably too much for you.

Fred knew you were probably out travelling the world, just as you told him many times before. It was your dream, he knew that, but a part of him always thought that he'd be right beside you. Everyday that passed, he cursed himself for not telling you how he felt before you left. Would it have made a difference? He'd like to think so. Even if it didn't, he, at least, wouldn't have to live every single day thinking: "What if?"

The sight was pitiful. George would see him in his office, staring blankly at the picture of the two of you that he framed. He had it perched up on his desk, reminding him of what he could've had. George tried to get him to move on, but even he knew Fred was in love with you, and you were someone special to the both of them. Nobody could compare to you and nobody would ever dare try.

It wasn't until six months later when you stumbled into their shop, chewing nervously on your bottom lip. A part of you knew you didn't have the right to be there because you left them with no warning. You wouldn't blame them if they asked you to leave the premises the minute their eyes landed on you. You knew you deserved the cold shoulder. Merlin, if they were the ones who did that to you, you knew you wouldn't be so forgiving.

The shop was fairly busy, kids running around trying to get their hands on everything they wanted before the school year. You saw the displays of the love potion, smiling sadly as you remembered your lonely months alone. Fred consumed your thoughts. He was the only one you could think of when you left. Every little thing reminded you of him.

You spent a few weeks in Paris, living amongst the Muggles, and watched the sun set behind the Eiffel tower. You would turn to your left, half-expecting Fred to be there, only to be met by an empty space. You went to Greece and ran into the water, laughing freely at your found spirit. You began to search for his laugh behind you, waiting for his arms to pick you up and spin you around in the light of the moon. But then you remembered what you did and you felt sick to your stomach.

That's why you came back. You couldn't take it anymore, not after 6 months of being alone. You knew you needed time but now you needed your friends, your family, your Fred. You wanted nothing else but to bury yourself in his warm embrace and feel his lips kiss the skin of your forehead. You yearned for nothing else.

Your eyes locked with a pair so familiar. He dropped the vials in his hand, not even caring that the contents spilled down the steps. His jaw was hanging wide, eyes blinking rapidly as if they were playing a trick on him. You smiled at him, unsure of his reaction.

Fred watched you for a moment before a grin broke out on his face, running and shoving paying customers out the way to pick you up. All the feelings he still had for you, tripled. His heart rumbled in his chest, adrenaline pumping through his veins. Even after all this time, he was still so in love with you.

He began bumping into displays, dropping some of his own merchandise. You squealed when he reached you, his head sitting comfortably in the crook of your neck. His laugh carried throughout the store, disrupting everyone in the vicinity. But he didn't care. You were home.

-

It didn't take long for Fred to tell you how he felt after you came back. He couldn't hold it in any longer. Every moment that he didn't get to call you his, chipped his heart. His brothers and his sister were growing tired of it, encouraging him to just say it because they were certain you felt the same. Fred tried to ignore them, not wanting to get his hopes up, but he couldn't help but think about how amazing it would feel if you told him you loved him back.

You just came over to have dinner with the Weasley family, Molly and Arthur insisting that they missed you too much to go out to a restaurant and cut the celebration short. After a hefty meal, you and Fred excused yourselves and walked out into the garden. His hands were in his pockets, unable to look at you for more than a few seconds at a time. He's been practicing what to say to you since Hogwarts and yet, he still felt unprepared.

You were walking silently beside him, taking in the silence and calmness of the life you're living now. You no longer had to worry about anything, just the day to day necessities, and your feelings for Fred. Subconsciously, you intertwined your fingers with Fred's snuggling up to his side for some warmth.

Fred froze for a moment. This is it, he thought, this is the perfect moment.

Before he lost his confidence, he spoke, "Y/N, I have something to tell you."

"Yes, Freddie?" you asked, rubbing your thumb over the top of his hand. "What is it?"

He held you in your place, stopping in the middle of a field of flowers. The moon illuminated one side of your face, showing off your perfect features. Fred smiled, reaching over to caress your cheekbone. With tears in his eyes, he said, brokenly, "I'm so bloody in love with you."

You gasped softly, looking up at him, "What?"

"I'm in love with you, Y/N," Fred sighed, connecting his forehead with yours. He closed his eyes for a moment, letting out a breathy laugh, "I've been in love with you for so long."

In a small whisper, you asked, "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I've been so afraid of what you'd say."

"I love you, too, Freddie."

At first he thought his ears were deceiving him. You loved him back? His eyes shot open, pulling away from you as he stared at you in disbelief. "Y-you love me?"

"Yes, you silly boy," you chuckled, pulling him closer to you. Your lips ghosted over his, causing him to shiver. With your lips dangerously close to his, you continued, "I've been in love with you for so long."

"I've been a down right idiot, haven't I?"

"Yeah."

And with that, he kissed you. All those years where he hid his feelings came pouring out in this one kiss. His hands cupped your cheeks, pulling your face closer to his like there was any more space between the two of you to close. Your arms looped around his neck, allowing him to dip you once one hand snaked down to your waist to steady you. He kissed you, pouring in all his regrets, mistakes, apprehensions, into his love, no longer wanting to pass up an opportunity to love you for the rest of his life. You giggled against his lips as he peppered you with kisses, unable to stop himself.

Once he stopped, his chest rumbling with laughter like you, he beamed at you. He pecked your lips, one more time, his kiss feather light, "I'm the luckiest man in the world."

On your way back to the house, you felt it in the air. The love. It lingered between the two of you, surrounded you and suffocated you, but it was the best feeling in the world. Fred Weasley was in love with you. You are in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 703 45
"𝙒𝙚'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙠, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙." "𝘼𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚...
40.7K 591 35
Hello, lovely readers! Here lies a collection of harry potter characters (x female! reader) one-shots that I have written over time. I mainly writ...
121K 1.1K 51
as the title suggests, these are a collection of imagines/ one shots featuring harry potter characters. i strongly support reader request and will up...
85.1K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...