𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐀 | ✓

By blckpinq

𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐝... More

𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭
Alissa Voilet
Ariana Grande
Cindy Kimberly
Jenna Ortega
Jennie Kim
Kendall Jenner
Kendall Jenner
Lily-rose depp
Madison Beer
Madison Beer
Madison Beer
Roseanne Park
[ 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐀 ]
𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 ?
𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐨.𝟏 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲
𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐈 ____ 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐈 ____ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 (real)
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

5.8K 93 5
By blckpinq

[ requested by : Adonis_love ]

prompt : having a kid can be difficult, especially when they're a brat.

[ please read a/n ]

genre : idk

-

𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐚's 𝐩𝐨𝐯

i unlock the door of our shared home and got in the house to see the house clean, which was very odd but i was also relieved because i didn't have to scold them.

i walked up the stairs and heard giggles and whines from the two girls in our daughter's play room. "baby i don't think that's how you do it." y/n said in an unsure tone. alice, our three year old daughter, giggled in response and shh'ed her which made y/n whined.

i took a peek of the two to see y/n sitting on a small chair with alice standing in-front of her as she 'carefully' painted y/n's nails. i chuckled lightly to myself seeing how cute the both of them were.

i took out my phone and took a pic of them. when the flash went off, both the girls turn their heads in sync. their face broke into a smile as soon as they saw me. i opened the door wide enough as alice ran towards me with her arms wide open.

i brought her into my arms and carried her, peppering kisses all over her face. she tried to stop me from kissing her by pushing my face away but failed to do so, now all she could do was to whine and giggle.

i looked up to see y/n pouting with her face full of makeup, i didn't even think it's makeup at this point because it looks like drew a horrible picture in her face.

i tried stifling a giggle while she held a cute frown on her face looking like a baby she was. i ended up bursting out into laughter along with alice who was now giggling.

she stormed off towards the bathroom and slam the door slightly. i turned my head to look at alice, we stared at each for a moment before breaking into a fit of laughter once again. i could hear y/n groaned which made alice giggled even more.

-

[ FEW HOURS LATER ]

your pov

"dinner's ready." nailea yelled from the kitchen. i carried the three year old in my arms and brought her downstairs with me. we went to the kitchen and washed our hands while nailea set the table.

once i've placed alice on the baby seat, i went over to nailea and placed a kiss on her cheek before helping her set the table. the blush on her didn't go unnoticed and it made me smile seeing how i still had an effect on her.

once we were done setting the table i saw nailea was about to take a seat but before she could, i gently pulled her by her wrist and place a kiss on her forehead.

"what the hell babe, you scared the shit out of me."

"also what was that for ?"

"that's for cooking the most delicious foods ever and this-" i placed another kiss on her forehead and smiled.

"is for being the best wife ever." she blushed furiously and looked down trying to avoid eye contact. she playfully slapped my chest and pushed me away causing me to stumble onto my own feet. she then threw the towel at my face and walked away from me.

i threw the towel on the kitchen island and quickly followed her from behind like a lovesick puppy i was. i then took a seat beside her while alice sat in the other side of nailea.

nailea took away the phone that was on alice's hands which made her whined. nailea then gave her the plate of mac and cheese with vegetables on the side in hopes alice would stop crying but as expected she didn't.

"alice you know you can't bring phones on the table, especially when you're about to eat." nailea reminded her in her stern voice. alice wailed out loud. i took that as my cue to carry the three year old away from the table so that she wouldn't try to throw anything.

after awhile, alice soon stopped crying. she hid her face on my shoulders while she sobbed quietly. i put her back in her seat and wiped her tears that were starting to roll down her cheeks.

"don't cry anymore alright ?" i told her which made her nod softly in response.

"let's eat shall we ?" the three of us picked up our utensils and ate our food peacefully.

-

"so ms alice what are you going to make for me ?" i asked while i watched her prepare food for me in her mini kitchen.

"shpaghetti." i gasped in surprised as she handed me the plastic plate that had fake spaghetti noodles and sauce on it.

"that's my favourite dish, how'd you know ?!?!" she giggled at my excitement and handed me an empty plastic cup.

"and you got me my favourite drink ???"

i pretend to eat and drink the things she gave me while she intently watched me do so. i could tell she was excited for the feedback that i was about to give her.

"mmm, it's really nice. i really like the drink and especially the food, you really know how to cook don't you ? you should become a chef one day."

she squealed in excitement and snatched the plate and cup away from me and threw them across the room which caught me by surprise. she then stirred the pot and flipped the egg on the pan while also carrying a baby on the other hand.

she then threw the baby to the side and served me a plate filled with only an egg. right when i was about to say thank you, a voice interrupted me. "it's time for bed ally." nailea spoke from the doorway.

"i'm gonna go take a quick shower, promise you'll behave for mommy ?" she nodded in response which made me smile and ruffled her hair slightly.

i went to my bathroom and took of my clothes tossing them to the side. i stepped into the shower and turned on the water as the warmth hit my skin.

the shower didn't take me much time. so once i was done, i stepped out of the shower and soon loud cries from the other room could be heard. i sighed and quickly did my bedtime routine so that nailea didn't have to deal with bratty alice.

when i was done putting my clothes on, i jogged towards the playroom to see nailea standing there with her hands on her hips while alice stood in-front of her with her head down while sobbing quietly.

"what's going on ?"

"your daughter doesn't want to clean up."

i sighed and kneeled down to alice's height level and gently lifted her chin up. she had a pout and was sobbing continuously, which hurts my heart because i hated seeing her cry.

"princess, i thought you promised me you'd behave for mommy." i caressed her cheeks lightly as the tear rolled down her to my hands.

"b-but mommy was b-being mean to me." she said in between sobs.

"did she tell you to clean the room nicely before getting angry at you ?" she nodded in response as she fiddled with her fingers nervously.

"did you listen to her ?" i asked softly, receiving a head shake by alice.

"and i told you to listen to whatever mommy tells you to do right ?" she nods. i tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and lifted her chin up once again.

her eyes were watery and tears were threatening to fall down. i quickly wipe those tears away and pecked her forehead. "how bout i'll help you clean the room ?" soon her face broke into a small smile as she nodded her head in agreement.

i stood up and saw that nailea was about to leave but before i could stop her, alice handed me the basket of toys. i grabbed the basket as she grabs her toys that were scattered on the ground and threw it in the basket.

great. now i'm gonna have to deal with an angry wife.

-

once we were done cleaning up, i carried her to her bedroom and place her on the bed. i pulled the blankets up to her chin and took out a story book that was place on the shelf near her bed.

i went to the page where we left off last night and continued reading from there. as i was reading i would look at her every once in a while to check if she was sleeping.

right when i was about to read the last page, i heard soft snores coming from the three year old. i smiled softly at the sight of her sleeping, it made my heart melt.

i placed back the book to where i've found it. i quietly stood up and carefully leaned forward to kiss her chubby cheeks.

i then turned off the nightlight and walked out of the room closing the door as quietly as possible. i made my way over to me and nailea's shared bedroom and got in to see her combing her wet hair in-front of the mirror.

i got in the room and went behind her snaking my arms around her waist only for her to remove my hands and walked away from me.

"baby ?"

silence.

"darling ? did i do something wrong ?" she rolled her eyes in response. i stood by the side watching her every movement while she ignored me.

"is this about alice ? if so, i'll make sure she listens to you okay ?"

"it's not even about that y/n." she spoke up which made me furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"you're being too nice to her which is why she's becoming bratty and brattier each day."

"well she's only three years old, don't babies at this age becomes bratty ?"

"yeah they do, because people like you made it happen." she shot back.

"so you want me to yell at her and treat her the way your mom used to treat you ?"

"fuck off y/n, don't bring my childhood into this. you know damn well i didn't mean it like that."

"i'm sorry i shouldn't have said that." i sighed. it was so low of me to bring up her childhood knowing how fucked up it was.

she didn't bother responding and went to bed without saying a single word to me. i stood there watching her lay down on the bed as she closed her eyes. one thing i hated about fights was not being able to resolve it before bed.

in every fight we've had, i've always tried to resolved our problems because i didn't like her being mad at me especially when we're about to go to sleep, because it means that i won't be able to cuddle and kiss her anytime i want.

"sweetheart, i'm sorry. please forgive me, you know how much i hate it when we can't resolve things before sleeping." she was ignoring me.

"i love you so much princess, please forgive me."

"fine, promise me you'll start becoming stricter towards alice ?" i nodded smiling widely and got into bed beside her. i wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

i place kisses on her neck to calm her down and caress her sides knowing this would make her go to sleep quicker.

"so when are you going to admit that alice likes me more than you ?" she scoffed and turned to face me with a cute frown on her face. 

"oh shut up, if you hadn't gift her with toys and such, she wouldn't have liked you."

right when i was about to say something, loud cries could be heard from the other room. she looked up at me and smirked knowing i have to go and take care of her no matter what.

"baby it's your turn." i whined not having much energy to get up and put alice back to sleep.

"i think alice would preferred her favourite parent to be there." i groaned in annoyance and rolled my eyes. i could tell she was smiling and enjoying moments like this.

and by that, i mean, enjoying making me do things for her.

as i got up and walked to the door, i could hear nailea giggling. i threw her the finger and walked away which only made her laugh even more.

how the hell did i manage to survive with two girls who drives me crazy 24/7.

-

finished : 20 july 2021 ☑️

a/n

i wanna address one thing. someone had commented on my post saying that i copied someone else's work.

firstly, i wrote all these stories last year, i'm only republishing it because i hate the way i used to write, so i changed it up a little. i haven't got any comments regarding me 'copying' someone else back then, so why now ?

secondly, if you ever see a story similar like mine, it could be a coincidence. most of the one shots i've made aren't new to the fan fiction world, i've seen many people who has the same idea i have, so i don't think you can call that copying.

lastly, the things i wrote here are purely by me, i've took some inspiration here and there but i would never go as far as copying someone else's work. i know that those authors have put their time and effort into writing, like i do.

please don't come onto here and accused me anyhow. the least you could do is provide me with evidence lmao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 6.2K 59
Blackpink reactions for your pleasure These are femxreader just so you know Mlt~ Most likely to Imagines Reactions
222K 4.1K 36
Hello, my loves! 🌹 The girls are waiting... 👀 ☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆ 🌅 Cover By: @HONEYFLOWERbp Started: Feb 09, 2021 Completed: Mar 31, 2023 (I might post mo...
12K 86 27
BLACKPINK OneShots!! Feel free to request if you want ❤️ Remember that these are fiction stories :)
95.7K 1.6K 58
(✓) female reader x enhypen imagines fluff, angst, yandere oneshots and scenarios for lovely engenes ♡