Street Runner | BIG OTF

By dendodda1

Sequel to Street Runner! Read book one first! More

1 - Happier
2 - Sorry
3 - Still Runnin
4 - Ain't Shit
5 - No Scrubs
6 - Mine Too
7 - I Do
8 - Adorn
9 - Should've Ducked
10 - Errbody
12 - Sneaky Link
13 - I Don't Do Drugs
14 - Weirdo Hoes
15 - Neva Cared
16 - Deja Vu
17 - Right Thru Me
18 - You Belong To Somebody Else
19 - Mixed Signals
20 - Armed & Dangerous
22 - Armed & Dangerous 2
23 - My Potna Dem
โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

11 - Hello Baby

1.8K 70 66
By dendodda1

Come get your bitch, she on me
She clappin' her ass, applaud me
I swear I'm a son of a bitch for this sun on my wrist, uh, good mornin'
And I'm the shit and this shit on my wrist a toilet water
We in the spot, bottles and thots, took home somebody daughter
                                                      -  Young MA

Alaya POV - the next day

I woke up on the floor with a pillow, no cover, and a bruised hand. I was beating on bitches that hard?

Sitting up, I saw the kids, Jayda, and Coi all cuddled up on the couch. I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture.

I got up off of the floor and got in the shower.

Skips shower-

I walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen to feed the dogs. I was filling up their bowls when someone banged on the door.

"Laya get the door," Jayda yawned.

I answered it, revealing Durk and a sleepy looking India. The first thing Durk looked at was my titties.

I was wearing a sports bra that was a little too small and some biker shorts so my clothes were hugging my curves. But damn nigga, your girlfriend is standing right there.

"Hey," she yawned.

"Hey." I stepped out of the way and let them in.

India plopped down in the chair and leaned back, slowly falling asleep. Ok...

"So how was your first performance on tour?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

I didn't get a response so I turned around and saw him sound asleep next to Bella.

So y'all just came over to sleep huh?

I guess I'll wait for everybody to get up...

———

"Wassup gang!" Pooh yelled coming in the house. Everybody groaned and shifted in their sleep.

"Pooh shut up," Coi whined.

"Damn bae, that's how you feel?" She waved him off and closed her eyes.

"What you up to Laya?" he asked following me as I walked to the kitchen.

"Making breakfast for myself."

"Ooh, let me help."

"Nigga you can't cook." I grabbed the bacon and some eggs out of the refrigerator.

"Yes I can. Watch," he debated, snatching the bacon out of my hands.

"Stretch gang!" I heard Von yell coming into the house.

"Can you niggas shut the fuck up?" I heard Durk complain.

"Eww get back to your tour," Von faked coming into the kitchen, "Besto!"

"What do you want, Dayvon?"

"What y'all in here doing?"

"Cooking. Why you here?"

"Damn, I just wanted to make sure my folks is Aight."

"You need to be making sure your girlfriend is alright after she got whooped on yesterday," Bella yawned walking in.

"Shut your little ass up," Von bucked.

"Laya this shit ain't cooking," Pooh said. I walked over to the stove to see what was going on.

"Nigga you don't put grease in the pan with bacon you fucking idiot. And you didn't even turn on the stove."

"How was I supposed to know that?" he retorted.

Stupid, just stupid...

"Just go sit down somewhere." He waved me off and sat at the table. My phone dang and Pooh looked at it.

"You been texting Quando?" he asked super loud.

"Nigga shut the fuck up! You tryna get me caught or something?"

"Oh shit. You don't want Durk to find out you talking to him?" Von laughed.

"Don't worry about me. Y'all just better not go running y'all mouth to him."

"We got you," Jayda said as she waltzed in with Coi behind her.

I opened the message to see what he said:

Let me take you out tomorrow, ma.

I really don't wanna go but I gotta do what I gotta do to handle my female needs.

"Laya remember when you said you'll take us to the zoo?" Bella asked.

"I never said that."

"Yeah you did."

"No I didn't."

"Yeah you did."

"No the fuck I didn't."

"Take us to the zoo."

"No."

"Yay, we're going to the zoo," Angelo cheered walking in.

"No we're not."

"Take them to the zoo Alaya," Von chimed in.

"Nigga you take them."

"Take them to the zoo," Coi added.

"Yeah Alaya," Jayda joined.

"Fine, fuck! Go get dressed so we can go to the zoo."

"Alright Imma wake up my daddy and India," Bella said before she ran out the kitchen.

"Who said Durk was going?"

"We all going," Pooh grinned, "Field trip!"

I'm sick of these people...

———

We walked into the zoo with the sun beaming down on us. It's too fucking hot to be out here.

"Oh my god, look at Uncle Von's girlfriend," Bella squealed, pointing at the flamingos.

Everybody started laughing except for Von.

"That wasn't even funny," he mugged.

"Can we get something to drink?" Jayda whined.

"Yeah, they got a little stand for the dogs to get water right there," Von said pointing at the doggy fountain.

"Stop fucking playing with me," she mugged.

"Come on, I'll go with you Jayda," India offered.

"Get Alaya and Durk alone," Jayda whispered to Coi.

Bitches cannot whisper...

Her and India walked away with Willow and Loyal.

"Bae, let's go see the elephants," Coi recommended, tugging at Pooh's arm, "Von and the kids, come with us."

They all smirked at each other before they walked away and left me and Durk standing there by ourselves.

"Y'all did this on purpose!"

Coi blew me a kiss and turned back around. Bitch...

"So where we walking too?" I asked awkwardly.

"Wherever our feet take us," he answered.

Corny ass...

We walked and walked for what seemed like forever but no one said anything.

"I can't keep doing this shit, man." I found the nearest bench and took a seat. Durk came and sat beside me.

We sat there for minutes and you could feel the tension, which I didn't like. Uh, why do I always have to be the bigger person?

"Durk I don't like how weird stuff has been between us. We need to let all of that old stuff go and move on. So whatever you got on your chest, go ahead and say it. I can handle it."

He looked over at me and gave me a hard stare.

"Truth is I ain't got shit to say. Maybe you right. I'm still holding on to all that shit that went down two years ago and I need to move on," he admitted.

"Look at how mature your being," I cheesed. Ruining the moment, like usual.

"Whatever, man. I'm cool if you cool," he grinned.

"I been cool, nigga. Your the one with the problem."

"Oh now I was the one with the problem."

"Yes you we-

"Would you look at this?" Jayda said, interrupting us. Everybody approached us with a huge smirk. Well, except India.

"Our plan is working perfectly," Bella mumbled to Angelo.

"Y'all back cool now? Can a nigga breathe?" Pooh said.

"Oh shut up. Come look at these animals so we can go."

________________________________

Did this seem short to y'all? I tried to make it as long as possible...

But anyways some shit coming up...

And I'm thinking about doing a Von book 🤔

Just leave the hood niggas to us black girls😭^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 328 26
being Ashae book 2, please read book 1
49.3K 1.5K 28
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ? - ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“ -๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
82K 5.2K 36
Book two of "โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ" read book 1 first or you're gonna be a lil confused .... well a lot you're gonna be very confused.
38.4K 2.1K 18
Dayvon and Normani's love story continues in this FINAL BOOK: "๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ก๐”ฌ ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ" If you haven't already, please go read Spin B...