~| Sleepy Bois Inc. Inventor...

By Misciousx

original, I think :) a typical story, probably not gonna work on it much.. until I'm done with 'Third Wheel'... More

| i : music, sleepovers and traumatization |

| ii : secrets |

11 0 1
By Misciousx

"Okay, we get that your traumatized and shit but you can't just not say anything!" Techno said densely but formally aswell, Tubbo and Ranboo stared at each other and both of them stood up and headed to the East hallways.

"Well, now their gone, bet their going to make out, anyway, come on Wilby, I want to show you something." Tommy said as he finished his food.

"But I haven't finished my foo-" Wilbur said but was then interrupted by Tommy dragging him leaving Philza and Techno alone in the dining room.

Tommy dragged Wilbur to the Center square which was the place where people would go if they were lost since it had letters symbolising North, South, East, and West.

The Center square had lush green trees surrounding a beautiful fountain with roses at the bottom of the clear blue water.

"Why did you drag me here, Mother worked hard on that dinner you know, and it could be our last time eating it and she's getting sicker every single mother fucking day!" Wilbur said.

"I know, I know, but you know the West hallways right?" Tommy said as he pointed to the grim looking hallway that had the lights turned off with one single candle making it possible to differentiate the items in the hallway.

"Yes, Father told us to not explore them and to not disturb Mom aswell...Wait..Your not going to do what I'm thinking...Right?" Wilbur said predicting what Tommy was going to do as Tommy held a sinister smirk on his face.

"Maybe I am..Maybe I'm not, And if I am, I'm bringing you, Tubbo and Ranboo!"

"You're not going to explore the West hallways and you are not making me accompany you." Wilbur said with a dense tone.

"Heh, I knew you would say that so I'm going to blackmail you~." Tommy snickered.

"You can't blackmail me, you don't have leverage...Wait..." Wilbur said with fear at the end.

"Yep! I'm telling Sally's dad that you made her preggos!" Tommy said with joy.

"What?! No way! Ugh, fine, I'm coming with you guys, dint cause trouble." Wilbur said finally giving in.

Just when the duo was going to find Tubbo and Ranboo...They came in holding hands?!

"Oh hey Wilbur and...Tommy, Uhh...How do we say it... We're platonically married.." Tubbo said nervously.

Tommy was muttering random words that sounded like gibberish, "I hute....... focking..Hi con't...... Plut0nycalli.......Whut ef......... thay.... Chold..."

"Ahem, Sorry about the muttering, Anyway...Want to explore the West hallways with us?" Tommy asked trying to hide his hatred for Ranboo.

"Sure Toms, An adventure in a totally not creepy hallway sounds super fun!" Tubbo said sarcastically.

"Yes! Okay! We're doing it at night!" Tommy said running to Wilbur's room without context.

"Tommy! That's my room!" Wilbur said as he ran to his bedroom doors.

Tommy checked around, as Techno said, there was another secret room called the 'Other Side'.

"Not here...Not here..Ah yes!" Tommy said as he plucked the guitar strings on a suspicious guitar hung in the closet.

"Toms! What are you doing?!" Wilbur came in the closet as soon as he heard the closet shake vigorously.

"Ahah...Oops?" Tommy said quickly running into the dark tunnel, his legs started to give out as Wilbur chased him, suddenly he fell, scratching his ankle but he still got up and continue running, the cut was pretty bad and deep, once he got to the other side, he sat down checking his ankle.

"Tommy! How did you know that this was here and your leg! You should be more careful.." Wilbur said as he got out his emergency bandages that he has in his small pocket, it was a big scratch so he got a disinfecting tissue paper and rubbed at the scratch gently.

"Ow! What the fuck, Wil?!" Tommy said as he shrieked in pain.

"Sorry Tommy, I need to disinfect it, you were running with this scratch for a while." Wilbur said as he bandaged his ankle and helped Tommy get up, "Now, answer my question, how did you know this was here?"

"Well, let's just say I was with Techno in the 'In-between' yesterday and I kind of wanted to see yours since it just slipped into my mind." Tommy said as he looked around, the walls were black and had red carvings, there was lava at the sides of the walls protected by glass and torches that were lit with a orange tint. There was a pastel pink tulip that sat by the middle of the secret room in a pot.

Netherwart sat by the tulips and there were weird vines dropping from the ceiling, drops of water on the floor, could it have rained? No...The secret room can't have any rain coming from the outside, could it be the sprinklers? It's also not that... There are no sprinklers in the secret room so what could it be?

"Tommy? Tommy? Tommy! Earth to Tommy Minecraft Innit Soot!" Wilbur said shaking Tommy from his short examination of the 'Other Side'.

"Ah, Sorry Wil, must have zoned out or something.." Tommy said as he had his eye on a keyboard sitting in the middle.

"Oh, your interested in the keyboard? That belongs to Mom, she used to play it when we were kids, I wrote Saline Solution at that time, that song was dedicated to Sally, Mom used to play it to us when we were younger, remember?" Wilbur said as he thought about his loving wife and soon to be child.

"Bleh, yes I remember and also, Can I name the baby?" Tommy snickered, "No way, your going to name her something stupid." Wilbur chuckled.

"How do you know that it's a girl??" Tommy asked, "Well, we just got the gender results last night, you guys were sleeping so we didn't want to bother you so yeah, that's why you don't know." Wilbur explained.

"Aw, Come on! Why do I miss out on all the fun things!" Tommy said stomping on the floor.

"Don't stomp on the floor, Mom likes this room and if you ruined it, she'll be quite angry." Wilbur said while walking to the keyboard, "Want to play it while I sing Saline Solution?"

"Of course! I still remember how to play it, I was taught by the best of the best after all!" Tommy said proudly.

Wilbur chuckled as he got one of his many guitars from a chest and started playing Saline Solution. Music filled the room and the sound echoed throughout the tunnel to Wilbur's room, to the hallway and throughout the whole mansion even from some areas that were really far, you could still hear it but it was as quiet as a bee buzzing.

"What an echo," Tommy thought to himself as he was enveloped by the calming music. He hummed and bobbed his head following the rhythm.

--------------------------

Soon, it was dinner time and for some reason...It was quiet...Too quiet..Except for Tommy overreacting about Tubbo and Ranboo's platonic marriage, even if it was platonical, they could change it once they got older.

Techno was the first to make noise by standing up formally and washing his teacup, Tommy soon did the same and walked to his room, Techno went to the courtyard, most likely to calm himself from the voices since they taunt him the most when the room is quiet.

Tubbo and Ranboo soon followed, Wilbur didn't eat at all since he was busy working on his song for school, the Bench Trio were going to move to the same school Wilbur and Techno are in since the Dream Team went there as well and they certainly PISSED the Bench Trio off.

Wilbur then stood up, waving his father a goodbye and went to find Tommy and his friends.

"Okay, I'm here, now what-" Wilbur came at the most.... Awkward moment, Tommy was giving a death stare and pointing a gun towards Ranboo and he was definitely getting uncomfortable, Tubbo was holding a detonator or something, Wilbur was instantly scared due to the radioactive mark on the button.

"Oh, hey Wilbur." Tubbo said as he pressed a small button close to the one with the radioactive mark, there was also what seemed like a small mic on the antenna but Wilbur decided to ignore that, the detonator instantly became a bee keychain and he slipped that into his pocket straight away, that was certainly an invention.

Tommy stopped staring at Ranboo and pressed the button that was on the back of the gun making it turn into a keychain too but it was allium keychain this time, probably a commission from Tubbo's family judging by the style.

"Hey!!! Big man! How are you doing?" Tommy said pretending that nothing happened.

"Well, I'm good, now let's get this over with before it gets dark, I don't want us exploring the West hallways while it's dark, we might not even get any sleep by the time it's dawn." Wilbur said walking towards the creepy looking entrance of the hallway.

The Bench Trio followed and of course, Tommy, being the most curious one, picked a random room (other than his mother's room) and went inside, Tubbo chased him not making a sound, he probably learned this technique from his father, slipping cards into his deck while playing card games or something, it's possible that he uses this while they play Uno since he usually wins, he could memorise the locations of the cards and take the wild ones.

Ranboo followed as well making a couple loud sounds since he was the tallest he had to crouch and get inside the dusty room, he kind of knocked the door here and there.

Wilbur simply walked in like he was an insane person since his eyes gave off an intense red glare in the dark crisp moonlight, the Bench Trio were definitely spooked but didn't mention it.

"Well this place gives me the creeps." Tommy pointed out as he brushed his finger against a drawer with cobwebs attached to it, dust instantly sticking onto his finger but Tommy just brushed it off.

"Yea, it does," Ranboo said as he walked around and seeing a clock with a label saying 'DONT BURN', "Kind of looks like a prison."

"Who gave you the right to speak-" Tommy said loudly but not too loud, his voice echoed through the room though, it seemed like Tommy wanted to continue but Wilbur placed a hand in his mouth, Tommy suddenly bit it making Wilbur wince in pain.

"Ouch! What the fuck?! Why did you bite me?!" Wilbur said as his hand started bleeding, Tommy licked his mouth motioning that Wilbur's blood tasted like shit, "That must have hurt." Tubbo added, even if his hair is blocking his eyes and expression, everyone in the room knew that he was finding it amusing.

"Hey, what's this?" Tommy said as he pointed to a pool of strange liquid, Tubbo and Ranboo couldn't see it well due to the long hair and bad eyesight, Wilbur got his glasses and took a look and a sniff and instantly took a step back, "It's blood." Wilbur said coldly, he knew what blood smelled like due to his experience in bullies.

Everyone in the room gasped, what would blood be doing in a dusty room like this,"It's blood type O (Random Blood Type) there's more, there's some writing on the wall that's written in blood too." Wilbur said.

"It's kind of creepy that you know the scent of each blood type." Tubbo said as he cringed, the atmosphere was so dense until Tubbo mentioned that, "Well, what does it say?" Tommy said as he changed the subject.

"It says some weird symbols for some reason." Wilbur said trying to understand the context of the writing, he thought that it wasn't clear enough so he shun a flashlight on to the writing.

"⎅⍜ ⋏⍜⏁ ⎎⍜⍀☌⟒⏁"

Ranboo instantly got shocked by the writing while the others didn't understand it at all.

"It says 'Do not forget'." Ranboo said.

"How do you know that?" Wilbur asked, he was the oldest and most mature but he still couldn't piece the symbols together.

"Well, it's a secret language that me and my family use to sort secret information in and out, everyone in my family are fluent in it, we call it the ender language." Ranboo said as he handed a peice of paper to each of us, apparently it was a translator.

"Aww! This is a translator! You trust us so much!" Tubbo said giving off a flirty kind of tone as he hugged Ranboo, by now Tommy was twitching and looked like he wanted to get his gun out.

"Calm down, we can't make too much noise remember?" Wilbur whispered, "Let's go to another room now, we can't explore this room forever, you know."

Ranboo got a circular ball that looked like an eye and threw it on the ground as the others exited, a book had appeared and he took his quill and wrote in it then pulled the bookmark and it then turned into the ball again.

They were now going deeper into the hallway, they went into a smaller room.

"This room is quite.... Isolating." Ranboo said as he read the signs on the walls, "A music box! I wanted this in my room for a while, not sure if it's already in my stash but I'm taking it!" Tommy said as he carried the box which was probably around 10 pounds and ran to his room.

Soon, after a few minutes, Tommy had gotten back to the entrance of the room, he was about to enter when the others opened the door, "You don't need to go back there, there's not much to be honest." Wilbur said.

All of them agreed that it was getting dark so they went their separate ways and went to their rooms.

Tommy was quite irritated because Ranboo and Tubbo were sleeping soundly together so he couldn't sleep, "One look at another room wouldn't hurt right?" He thought as he tiptoed towards his bedroom door.

The bodyguards were monitoring the hallways, he couldn't get past unless....He shot his gun towards the stairs and ran for it, the bodyguards were shocked and searched for the cause of the gunshot.

Tommy went to a random room and sighed in relief...When he turned around he was met with...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.4K 36
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
259K 3.8K 96
ဖထေကနေ α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ία€œα€™α€Ία€Έα€žα€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€•α€«α€α€šα€Ί ဖေထက α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€Όα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ήα€œα€™α€Ήα€Έα€žα€¬α€»α€–α€…α€Ήα€•α€«α€α€šα€Ή
22.8K 400 11
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
7.1K 283 27
Being born the younger brother of Sinnoh Champions After getting your first PokΓ©mon and losing to your Sister for the title you decide to travel arou...