Marie White: The Great White...

By brookeandbrooks

Born to crimelord Great White Shark and a French-Canadian Official Christian Goddard's daughter Eleanor, Mari... More

Chapter 1: Early Life
Chapter 2:Childhood
Chapter 3:Friendships
Chapter 4:Family
Chapter 5: How it all happened
Chapter 6:Baby Brother
Chapter 8:Songs on my playlist
Chapter 9:My Strengths
Chapter 10:Flaws

Chapter 7:Discovery

2 0 0
By brookeandbrooks

I don't know how old I was when I realized that I was gay, but I had crushes on so many women that my mom and dad saw the gayness almost immediately. And at some point I got in a relationship with a girl named Chantel Ross, we broke up because she was too forward for me.

But after 2 years of being single, I fell for Skarrlett, my good friend. I would describe her as a very strong-willed person and a very loving personality. but she is known to have a temper but not the kind of person to physically hurt someone. 

She is all in all a loving person. We fell in love at the same time at a school dance, and when we made eye contact, we felt a spark... and we starting using cheesy pickup lines on each other, so pretty awkward start I guess. and we started regularly that my dad ended up calling her family. And her dad started calling me family, at some point. 

Skarrlett and I also have a height difference of 5 inches, so I'm 5'9 and she's frickin 6'2! She's also very scaly since she is the daughter of Killer Croc...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.9K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
243K 37.4K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
1.2M 56.5K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...