Golden Chandelier ✔️ (NamYoon...

Da dark_eyed_warlock

"Won't you mark me, alpha?" there was a glint in his eyes, a familiar tease, "Like he did?" (or, Omega Prince... Altro

Introduction
2
3
4- The End

1

3.1K 183 24
Da dark_eyed_warlock

Metal clicked into place, Seokjin lowering his hands to admire the diamond against the peach of his ear. It twinkled in the mirror, the gold holding the precious gem securely in place. Seokjin caressed the jewelry with fond eyes, admiring the intricate design until the doors of his chamber opened, a woman's voice reaching him from across the room.

"King Namjoon is here."

Seokjin rose from his place of waiting, walking out almost impatiently.

His heel clanked elegantly on the tiles, long black hair swishing softly in the cool breeze of the night. Seokjin stopped near the pillar, dismissing his maids with a wave of his hand.

"You are late."

The man stopped before him with amused eyes and lips twisted in a crooked smile. He bent forward, reaching out to take hold of Seokjin's hand.

"My apologies", barest of touch against his knuckles, pressed for a mere second before Namjoon looked up again. Seokjin let the lids of his eyes fall halfway, appearing both more alluring and dangerous.

"I do not wait for anyone", and despite his cold tone, the omega gently removed his hand from the hold and slide it up the cool armor. Namjoon straightened up, letting the prince trace the indents on the metal before slowly, carefully removing it from the alpha's body.

"I'm honored to be the first one."

Seokjin gave him a side-eyed glance, amusement flowing in the way one side of his lip quirked up. Namjoon recognized it as a victory and pressed the omega to the wall when he was done removing the armor.

"We're in the open", he let Seokjin complete his whispered concern before crashing their lips together, sighing as he finally tasted what he had been craving for so long. He dragged his lips to the side, kissing the warm cheek before tracing the shape of Seokjin's jaw with his tongue, "King..."

He ignored the warning in favor of dipping his head down, mouthing at the expanse of that smooth neck. He heard Seokjin's breath hitch, felt the bob of his throat under his lips. Namjoon smirked against the skin, dragging his teeth down where the scent gland was. The omega whined above him, shivering in his hold.

"King", he was pushed back with a strong force, now looking at the pink face of the omega instead of tasting the soft neck. Both turned to look at the interruption who was standing at the end of the hallway, her head bowed, "His Majesty requests your presence."

"He will be there soon", Seokjin spoke with authority, voice shaking just a bit as he fixed the nonexistent wrinkles on his gown. The omega then fixed his suitor with a glare, unimpressed and chastising, "Learn to control your lust."

"If it was lust I wouldn't have any problem controlling it", Namjoon held Seokjin's hand and brought it to his lips, turning it over to place a kiss in the middle of the soft palm, "but it's something more complicated than that."

Seokjin looked away from the smiling King, chest falling and rising with a faster rhythm, "Go meet my parents before they ask for your head for defiling me without their permission."

"Well", Namjoon smiled wide, all toothy grin and teasing eyes, "it would surely be worthy trade."

The omega pushed him away with a huff, though there was little power in it. The king watched, almost mesmerized, as Seokjin walked down the hallway with a straight back and sure steps. His stature demanded respect and obedience and the king was dying to give the omega just that.

~

Namjoon entered the room without any shame or resistance, though he did wait a second for Seokjin to command him out. When the dismission never came, the king walked deeper inside the chamber, stopping in his steps when the omega came in his view.

The soft gold corset hugged the lithe torso like a glove, flared around the bosom and tapering towards the dainty waist. Sheer gown of gold and silver flowed down the rest of the length, falling like glitter on the marble. Amidst the shining hues and delicate embroidery, the black hair felt like moonless night, stopping just above the swell of Seokjin's bottom.

"Dinner is served", the omega announced before looking to his side where the alpha stood, awestruck and spellbound by his presence. Namjoon blinked away the charm and resumed walking, coming to stop behind Seokjin.

He leaned down, parting the curtain of black hair from the shoulder and licking a broad strip up the pale neck, "Delicious."

"You're insatiable", though the tone was exasperated, Seokjin let out a pleasant sigh when Namjoon started kissing his neck, leaving wet trail as he moved towards the pretty face. A soft gasp as the omega was pulled against Namjoon by strong arms the circled his small waist, warm hand coming up to tilt his face so the alpha could devour his lips.

"I missed you", the king whispered as an explanation, turning the omega around. Seokjin looked gorgeous, face radiant and mystical under the soft light of the chandelier.

"It hasn't even been that long since we last met", the chuckle was soft and jingling. Namjoon did not even mind he was being laughed at if it meant he could see Seokjin's eyes light up like that, see the corner wrinkle in mirth.

He intertwined his fingers behind Seokjin's back and pulled the omega forward, their faces inches apart and mouths breathing the same air, "It's been long enough if you got the time to meet him."

Ah, Seokjin smiled, sharp and teasing, "I'm a young, unmated omega. I think I'm allowed to let as many alphas court me as I want."

He could see the alpha's jaw set tight with jealousy and rage, finding the fire in his own flare up when he was pushed back against the table and kissed roughly. Seokjin wove his fingers in Namjoon's soft hair, moaning and sighing in the demanding mouth. He whimpered when the kiss turned biting, the alpha pulling at his bottom lip before going to nose along his neck.

"You're wearing my gift", Namjoon whispered in his ear before licking at the diamond earring, "I'm grateful."

Seokjin bit his lip as a smile threatened to take over his face, an evil idea brewing in his mind, "Of course, I love wearing the gifts my alphas give me."

It was the first time he had referred to them both as his alphas, a newer feeling clenching his heart that he didn't get to dwell on when Namjoon growled and bit down on his shoulder.

"Bet he hasn't ever given you a jewelry as precious as mine."

Seokjin smiled at how grumbly Namjoon sounded despite how the alpha was intent on bruising his neck, "And you would be right. Yoongi's tastes are a little different. He gifts me things like... hmm... oh!"

And he turned his head, dropping his voice to a whisper as his lips almost touched the shell of Namjoon's ear, "Things like this gown I'm wearing."

Seokjin yelped when the ground vanished from under his feet, hauled up in the alpha's sure arm as a new bride. The king carried him to his bed, dropping the omega gently on the silk sheets before not-so-gently pulling at the laces on his gown.

"Being really bold, alpha", Seokjin smiled, though he was as breathless as the man above him. The possessiveness in Namjoon's eyes was captivating and it wasn't long before Seokjin was pulling him down.

Soft whines and deep moans echoed in the chamber, Seokjin losing himself to the pleasure with every bite and suck of Namjoon's mouth on his skin. He was losing his clothing along the way until the omega lay bare and smooth on the sheets. Seokjin cursed when the kisses travelled down his body, Namjoon greedily sucking bruises on the fat of his chest.

"Tell me", the alpha growled, eyes a red-brown as he looked at the omega below him, "tell me what all he did to you last time."

"My, my, aren't you being really shameless, my king?" Seokjin breathed out, eyes hooded and lips swollen to a bright red. His wrists were grasped and pressed above his head, forcing him to stretch the length of his body, "Why should I tell you?"

"So I can remove every mark he made on your body with my mouth."

The offer was tempting, Seokjin's eyes falling shut as Namjoon licked around his hard nipple, kissing the soft skin before suckling at it. The omega shouted his name, throwing his head with a long groan.

"Y-you mustn't fear for that", he shakily lifted his head, looking at the alpha with his own golden brown eyes, "his mark was washed off my thighs that very night."

Namjoon fisted the sheets with a low growl, Seokjin fearing he might tear through the fabric but also anticipating that grip on his own body. He let his fingers trace the strained muscles of the alpha's wrist, smiling coyly up at him.

"You're so cruel", was the only thing Namjoon could whisper out before he went back to sucking on Seokjin's chest, this time with less finesse and more jealous rage. It made the omega thrash around on the bed, the long silky hair scattered around like night.

"So I'm not of your tastes?" he couldn't help the tease, the push. Namjoon was so easy to rile up, looked like Seokjin's wettest dream when he was drowning in rage and jealousy. He couldn't be blamed for wanting to play with his suitor.

Namjoon didn't reply immediately, moving up Seokjin's body and just staring down at the pink face. He slowly cupped the warm cheek, eyes sincere and so full of emotions, "You're beyond my tastes, you're everything I could have asked for."

The voice was too much of everything; too kind, too accepting, too vulnerable. It made Seokjin gulp, feelings choking the length of his throat until he felt like he couldn't breathe. He felt the pad of Namjoon's thumb on his cheek, rubbing circles so soothing the omega felt something clench in his heart.

"King", Seokjin pulled the alpha down, too scared of what all the emotions meant in Namjoon's eyes, "Won't you touch me?"

It was a distraction, both knew it. But the alpha was kind enough to let it slide, careful enough to not look up from where he was kissing Seokjin's chest when the omega sniffled softly.

Instead, he let his touches talk for him.

"And you said I--ah!--I was cruel", Seokjin writhed, pleasured tears falling from his golden eyes. It got lost in his hair, just like his fingers that were in Namjoon's soft locks, "King!"

The alpha hummed against his sex, familiar with the silky folds and sensitive nub, used to the pull on his hair and tightening of the thighs around him. But he still loved the feeling, still cherished every reaction like it was the first time the prince had let him taste his body.

"Call my name", his voice was rough, edging so close to demand and dominance. It made something snap in Seokjin, the need to please overwhelming him until he climaxed under the alpha's mouth, "Perfect... mn, just like that."

Sheets were rumbled and untucked, wet with Seokjin's sweat and release. Namjoon let not a drop go to waste, licking every inch of the throbbing sex until the omega whined above him.

"Won't you mark me, alpha?" there was a glint in his eyes, a familiar tease, "Like he did?"

Seokjin was kissed again, this time tasting more salt and musk. He moaned when something velvety and wet rubbed along the length of his thigh, reached out to wrap his fingers gently around it.

"Seokjin", Namjoon whispered his name like a prayer, eyes worshipping the ethereal face, "my prince."

And he came like that, splattering his mark all over the creamy thighs until it dripped and stained the sheets. Seokjin kissed his cheek, his jaw, his neck as Namjoon slowly came down his high.

By the time moon was high in the sky, Namjoon was appreciating the slopes of the omega's face who slept peacefully in his arm.

Add this to your library to stay updated and do tell me what you thought of this start! Personally, I thoroughly enjoyed writing Royal AU, there is something so fun about it <3

-Dew

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

16.4K 862 3
Jeon Jungkook, the alpha king of the Jeon Kingdom, has a reputation as one of the most brutal kings in history. People shivered and cowered under the...
Pack Da Bailey

Fanfiction

85.5K 2.4K 21
|Completed| An omegaverse fiction in which the boys are all hybrids and Jimin is in love with Yoongi as well as Yoongi being in love with Jimin. Al...
128K 6.1K 84
Kim Seokjin is an omega that was casted out of his pack after bringing home the scent of alpha's belonging to another pack. Wounded and alone, he mee...
5.8K 356 2
The one where Alpha King Jeon Jungkook becomes enchanted by the beauty of the Omega Prince Kim Taehyung whose marriage proposal he had turned down ju...