𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 | 𝐃.𝐌.

By akshitamalfoy

"𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲?" 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫. "𝐘𝐞... More

| 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
| 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
| 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
| 𝐨𝐧𝐞
| 𝐭𝐰𝐨
| 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
| 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
| 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
| 𝐬𝐢𝐱
| 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
| 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
| 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
| 𝐭𝐞𝐧
| 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
| 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
update.
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

| 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

5.5K 136 130
By akshitamalfoy

| POV: DRACO MALFOY

Here I am now, standing outside of our apartment door currently, debating on whether I should go in and tell her the truth. Tell her how I didn't regret about earlier. Tell her how she's beautiful, praise her, make her smile.

And how possibly there's a small chance I might feel something for her.

I do not— maybe I do.

She's bloody perfect, how could I not?

Everything about her— the way her brown eyes light up whenever she's excited, her silky red hair down her back— just want to touch it, her smile— the way you can see faint dimples on the side of her face when she smiles, her whole face lights up so beautifully. And, her face.

Merlin's fuck, her face is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. No one can never, ever compare to her.

Snapping out of my weird daydreaming about her, I manage to finally knock on the door, in hopes that she will open it.

——
| POV: ELARA WEASLEY

Sitting in the room currently doodling, I just came back from a small walk— which really helped me calm my nerves down.

Suddenly, there's a knock at door, making me snap out of my thoughts, coming back to reality. Standing up, I reach for the door, only for me to open it and reveal— Draco.

Anger, rushes in my body again as I glare at him, holding the door tightly, planning to close it again as I try to push. I think I'm successful and he's out of sight, until I see Draco's hands on the door, keeping me from closing it. I try, again with more force to close— but instead, all he does is smirk, opening the door further.

Is he really fucking smirking right now?

This continues on for another two minutes before I sigh in defeat, leaving the door and heading to the room— not caring if he comes in or not. Instantly, I get an answer to my thoughts as there's sounds of footsteps against the hard wood floor. Entering the room, I sit at my desk and get out my bag so that I can start on my essay for Snape— which is due tomorrow.

And I haven't even started on it yet.

"Elara" Draco's firm voice speaks from behind me after a couple of minutes, making me remember that he was still here.

Whipping my head around, I'm met with Draco leaning against the door frame with a smirk plastered on his face as he holds a small flower in his hand. My eyes immediately narrow, scanning his whole face with a questioning look. As soon as he sees me watching him, he leans off the door— now walking closer to me.

What is he trying to accomplish again?

"What do you want?" I hiss, turning back around, continuing my work.

"You" He whispers, his voice husky as he speaks dangerously close to my ear.

Oh?

"Oh please! You proved what you wanted a long time ago Malfoy" I scoff, rolling my eyes at his words.

"I was wrong" He speaks, making me turn around at the unexpected words.

Raising an eyebrow at him in question, indicating an explanation he starts to speak, "I didn't think the kiss was a mistake. In fact I actually liked it"

"Really? And my brother Fred isn't dead!" I sarcastically respond.

"No no you've got to listen to me" He responds, "It was just in the spur of the moment I didn't actually mean—"

"Spur of the moment?! Really Malfoy? Even if you have to make an excuse, this one you just made as horrible" I shake my head, chuckling in disbelief.

"It's not an excuse!" He slightly raises his voice, his hand making contact with my throat, choking me.

"Yeah? What is it then?" My voice is confident and stern as I look into his eyes. "Why can't you just tell me?"

"Just forget it" He speaks, releasing his grip from my throat, turning back around.

"Just tell me Malfoy!" I demand.

Something in him changes and he raises his voice, "Nobody would want to be with a ex- death eater. Don't you understand that I'm a monster ?!"

"Draco" I whisper taking his left arm in my hands caressing the skin of where his mark is.

Carefully with his permission— which he hesitates but shortly allows, I roll up the sleeves to his shirt, revealing the mark. There is the scariest skull dark mark on his skin. It looks like it's been faded— probably because the magic faded out when Voldemort died. Although, around it there are many red scratches, and cutting marks, making my instantly expression drop.

All the anger I had was now suddenly gone after seeing his expression change when he sees me examine the mark.

"You didn't have a choice, don't ever think that just because you were a death eater no one— I wouldn't want you" I peck the mark lightly, trying to comfort him.

"You don't?" His face changing into a hope one.

"No!" I slightly smile, "I would never"

"Oh" He whispers, coming closer to me again.

There's silence around us, but it's not awkward. Rather comforting. We are trusting each other, opening up, comforting that everything will soon be all fine. Our eyes are still locked together, seeking for comfort in each other.

"Well in that case, I have a question for you" His voice is low again, with a smirk he speaks after a while.

"What is it?" My voice barely comes out as a whisper when I notice the distance between us.

Leaning down next to my right cheek, he places a small kiss— shivers running down my spine by his contact on my skin, saying, "Go on a date with me"

Go on a date with him.

"Um, sure yeah" My words come out more of a stutter, only making his smirk grow wider.

"Well then, you'll get a letter at 7pm exact tomorrow with all the details" He gives a quick wink—causing me to blush even harder as he leaves.

I am going on a date with Draco Malfoy.

Immediately, I rush out of the room— running my way to tell Ginny, Hermione and Pansy. A blush is probably very prominent on my face— damn you Malfoy, as I'm running through the halls, not caring if I bump into someone.

"Oh— hi Neville!" I beam with excitement as I accidentally bump into him.

"Hello El, good mood?" He asks with a kind smile on my face.

Without knowing, I instantly pull him into a small, but tight hug, "Yup!"

"Okay!" He laughs at my unexpected action, hugging me back.

Saying goodbye, I start my run again to the courtyard— in hopes to find my best friends.

——

"HE KISSED YOU?!" All of them, now forming a circle around me as we sit in the courtyard yell in a high pitched voice.

"Yes, and also keep your voice down, will you?" I whisper, looking around to make sure no one heard them.

"This is a lot of process" Ginny gasps, "I mean, he actually kissed you!"

"Is that so hard to believe" I narrow my eyes at her with a glare.

"That's not what we mean" Hermione cuts in, "It's just you both hated each other about three months ago, and now you both just kissed!"

"Hmm I won't be so sure about that" Pansy smirks.

"What do you mean?" All three of us look at her in confusion.

"Just that he never really hated you" She shrugs, winking at me.

"Huh" Hermione exclaims out of shock.

FLASHBACK 2 WEEKS AGO:

"Why does Malfoy keep staring at you?" Hermione leans close to whisper into my ear.

"He's what?" I ask, out of shock, while she points to his direction.

My eyes follow her finger—ultimately leading to Draco, who actually is staring at me. As we lock eyes, I watch his expression change, but not breaking our eye contact. I don't know how much time has passed, but we keep staring at each other, none of us daring to look away. He sends me his classic Malfoy smirk, making me more interested, sending him a smirk back. Looking me with wide eyes, he winks—causing me to slightly blush but still holding the contact.

It's like we're in our own game— whoever looks away first, looses.

As we continue to look into each other's eyes, examining each other— taking in each other, suddenly someone from beside clears their throat, making me break our stare. Looking over to my side, I find Hermione sitting awkwardly, her eyes going back and forth me and Draco. Next to him, Pansy as well has a questioning look on her face— not understanding what just happened.

Draco although, has the biggest and the proudest smirk on his face, like he had just won some sort of big quidditch match. I send him an eye roll and glare— him responding with a small snicker and a roll of his tongue along his cheek, before turning back to Hermione.

"What- what was that?" She questions, pure shock.

"What was what? I have no idea what you're talking about" I speak, avoiding her question.

"You both were practically eye fucking each other!" She speaks with a high pitched voice, making a couple students look at our way in confusion.

"Will you keep your voice down?!" I whisper, trying not to draw a lot of attention to us, "Besides, we were not 'eye fucking' each other"  I make air quotes with my hands.

"Oh but you were" Harry speaks from beside me— a smirk on his face.

"Really Harry?"  I shoot him a deathly glare.

"As much as I hate to admit it, you both looked like you were about to shove your tongues down each other's throats" Ron snickers, earning a smack on his head from me.

Do I really like him? Yes, he's friendly (at times) and helps me when I do need anything, but that's just how he's supposed to act right? 

Just admit it, you like him. Again.

What do you mean again?!

Fourth year, Yule Ball? Black Suit?

Shut up.

That was different.

And how exactly?

Um- well,

You have your answer.

Shit.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Well now what?" Ginny scoots closer, a clear spark of interest in her eyes.

"You know how I was thinking he was seeing someone?" I state before adding, "Well I started screaming at him and all, eventually he just cut me off and kissed me, unexpectedly!"

"Mhmm" Pansy makes kissing sounds from beside me.

"Harry needs to get better at his game" Ginny rolls her eyes in a playful manner.

"I HAVE THE BEST IDEA!" Hermione shouts, making some people glance our way.

I really wish I had put a silencing charm beside us right now.

"So he asked you out?" Hermione wiggles her eyebrows teasingly at me.

"Yes...tomorrow"

I watch as they all look at each other, sharing a same look, "WE NEED TO GET YOU READY," They shriek in unison.

——

first of all, so sorry this chapter was so short! i had originally planned to add the date in this chapter only, but then i ended up making it short so the next chapter will be focusing just on the date and nothing else for the most part. i really hope you don't mind that :) please be proud of me because i'm passing 3 out of my 4 classes <3.

also I'm pretty sure I won't have time to update (most probably) this coming week since I was sick and i took off from school so now I have to catch up on a lot of work🧍🏻‍♀️. that's why I uploaded the chapter a day early :D

eat and drink as much as you can today!

i love you all so much you have no idea

-akshita

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.2K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...
894K 19.9K 31
She's a pureblood witch from a muggle school, transfers to Hogwarts, befriending the blonde pureblood and finding her old friends, the Weasley Twins...
71.5K 2.1K 38
"please don't leave me, Granger" ☾ y/n Granger, Hermione's twin sister, was sorted into Slytherin her first year. Ever since then she's been an outca...
83.1K 2.1K 52
Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy love triangle fan fic Includes: Adult / sexual material / rated mature so please read if you are of appropriate age Celes...