The Billionaire Quartet

By AidinWhite

{Book #1 of The Winters Series} Adrian Winters was among the richest children in the United States, along wit... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine

Chapter Forty

5.9K 163 18
By AidinWhite

The next morning when I woke up I went to sit up in my bed but a weight stopped me so I looked to see that Olivia was asleep next to me.

Right.

Last night we had stayed in my room and watched Anastasia as chosen by Olivia.

Rolling onto my side I began to move the hair that had fallen on her face to that I could see her face.

Even when she is asleep she looks perfect.

As I move the hair behind her ear she inhales deeply breaking the pattern that she had been breathing in and opened her eyes.

"Good morning bellissima" I say smiling at her.

"Good morning Adrian, sorry for falling asleep in your bed" she says looking down at my chest and I watch her blush.

"Its fine, also enjoying the scenery" I tease.

"You're not scenery" she says meeting my eyes.

"So you were looking at me" I muse, and she tries to shove me but I catch her wrists before she can touch my chest.

"Sorry" she whispers and I can hear the sincerity in it.

I remind myself that it's new for her and that she is also trying to get me comfortable with actually touching,

"It's alright" I say getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom to shower.

When I come out I pull on black pants and turtleneck shirt, while also grabbing a grey blazer.

I then go downstairs to find that Olivia had started cooking, and was partially through making pancakes while dancing to the music before she turned around to move a cooked pancake to a plate of them and jumped slightly on seeing me.

"Jesus Adrian you're quiet" she says and I just smirk".

"Yes Olivia I am" I say walking around the counter to the coffee machine where I quickly pour myself a mug and walk away to the end of the counter.

"So what's the plan for today?" Olivia asks flipping a series of pancakes.

"Presents, then we go home" I say sipping my coffee.

"Which one".

"Penthouse my mansion is being renovated" I reply.

"Renovated?".

"Before we left I also bought the two surrounding properties to my house, to build extensions to my already massive house, which includes a separate building for my security detail, and a helipad, so we will be going to Manhattan" I say.

"I see, so now how big is your property".

"The house will not be twice as big, my garage is being extended, an additional four bedrooms six baths will be built, there will be a gym, private theatre, minibar, and pool table. Along with a breakfast nook, and a gazebo built along the pool side, there will also be a basketball court, and tennis court, my front yard I wanted turned into a fire pit area for everyone, should the group choose to come over".

"Any exterior design changes?" she asked and I could tell she was trying to visualize it.

"I'm having black roman brick placed on my house at a two foot height, along the entire exterior. So I will be living in my Penthouse for the next three months while they pretty much double the size and value of my property".

"That's your way of celebrating by spending money".

"No my way of celebrating is that when we get back to New York, I am taking you to my Penthouse just not by car" I say pulling out my phone, and finding my top bodyguard.

Elijah

Hello Elijah me and Olivia are coming home from London, could you please have my helicopter at JFK Airport in eight hours.
Read 9:01

Of course Mr. Winters, have a safe trip on your way home.
Recieved 9:02

Thank you, we will see you when we land on the tarmac.
Sent 9:03

"Breakfast is ready, also I can't seem to think of what you could possibly be using to get us to a penthouse if not by car" Olivia said unplugging the griddle.

"You shall see bellissima, also thank you for cooking it smells amazing" I say pocketing my phone.

"Thank you" she says and we both walk into the dining room of the house.

We both sat in silence as we ate, and I kept catching her staring at me, through out the meal.

"Yes bellissima" I say finishing my plate, and folding my hands in in front of me while looking at her pointedly.

She then blushes and looks down, and I lightly smile.

"You look good but also slightly imposing" she says.

"I'll take that as a compliment" I say with a smile that she returns.

I then take both of our plates, and wash them before drying them, I also noticed that this is a habit Olivia seems to have gotten into because she is drying them and putting them away.

"Thank you" I say drying my hands before walking into the living room.

"No problem, I do pretty much live with you" she says.

"Most weekends, along with breaks from school. Yeah that's accurate" I say realizing that Olivia spends about three days a week at my house.

"I've known you three months and I already spend nearly half the week with you"

"That is true, now do you want to open a gift each and go back and forth, or do you want one of us to open all of our presents first?".

"Back and forth".

"You first" I say leaning back into the sofa.

Olivia then picks up the box that holds the first editions and I watch as she peels the paper off and goes wide eyed.

"Adrian" she gasps, looking up at me and I smile.

"Yes Olivia" I muse.

"Thank you, these are incredible" she says setting down the books and turning to hug me.

"You should open the covers" I say, and she looks at me with an inquisitive expression before doing just that and going wide eyed.

"These are first editions" she says.

"As I said only the best for you" I reply picking up my own box, and finding that she bought me what an Armani black rope bracelet with a stainless steel clasp.

"I thought about a watch but you have like two dozen so this was a better alternative" she says.

"Thank you, I like it also I will wear it" I say putting it on my right wrist since my left had a Audamar Piguet on it proving Olivia's point.

She then picked up the coffee grounds and gave it a light shake.

"Coffee grounds are they dipped in gold?" she asked.

"No, just specialty we both drink lots of coffee so why not give you an exclusive ground" I say.

"Don't steal this since I know your as much a coffee addict as me" Olivia muses.

"That we are" I then pick up a second box that was bigger then the previous and opened it to find a candle.

"The one in your room was low, so there's the replacement".

"Thank you bellissima, I appreciate it, I actually like these small gifts over bigger ones".

"I'll keep that in mind" she says, and a chuckle.

Finally she got to the bracelet and opened it before she found the black engraving inside it that had her nickname engraved in it.

"Thank you, now I guess we both have bracelets to wear".

I smile and nod, "that we do".

Picking up my final box I open it to find, a pair of leather gloves that seemed to perfectly fit my hands.

"I stole a pair of your gloves and I noticed that your pair was worn, so I used some of my money from that bet to buy you Italian leather gloves".

"Grazie mille Olivia" I say.

"You're welcome Adrian", she then turns and pull her over to me so I can actually give her an actual hug, with her head resting on my shoulder.

"I really like the gifts" I whisper.

"I do to, thank you".

"You technically have two more gifts" I say and she sits back to look at me.

"What are they?".

"That black Visa you've been carrying around, has your name on it, it's yours" I say.

"How much money does it have on it Adrian" she said suddenly looking very serious.

You're too cute to be intimidating.

"Its connected to my own account so..." I trail off and watch as she goes wide eyed.

"Adrian...this...I, why would you give me a card that has access to all your money... I don't care about your money it's an add on that literally never occurs to me".

"Hense why I'm giving it to you, I trust you more then anyone else".

"I can tell or else you wouldn't have given me this, also thank you Adrian, and you said there was a final gift, though I think I might pass out from this one".

"It's in New York, also if you pass out you'll wake up on the couch, or somewhere along the journey home", I reply.

"For a guy who acts cold you're really caring" she says.

"I'll take your word for it, now go pack I'll clean this all up".

She then picks up all the things she got, and begins to walk away before turning.

"Are you sure you don't want me to help?".

"Yes Olivia, but if you want to help my bag is in my room".

"I can do that" she says and continues to walk away.

Never backs down from a challenge just like me.

Letting out a sigh of humour I begin to cleanup, before I hear Olivia come down the stairs and set her bag down.

I then take down the small Christmas tree that is in the living room, and all the ornaments before vacuuming the glitter that had fallen off of it, and carried the box back into the basement, before coming upstairs to find that Olivia had gotten my bag downstairs.

"What's in here bricks?".

I laugh. "No. Clothes, watches, things that I bought for my penthouse, theres only a few clothes there and I need some for the next three months" I reply pulling on my blazer, and picking both of our bags up before we walked outside.

"Do you have a key?" Olivia asks turning to me.

"Left pant pocket" I say and she reaches in and pulls it out.

Once she locked it she slides it back in my pocket and we walk over to where, a grey Range Rover is parked, a man in a navy blue suit stands by the back door.

"Mr. Winters" he says opening the back door allowing Olivia to get in the back.

"I can take those" he said reaching out for the bags that I hand to him, before he takes the bags and puts them in the back.

I then get into the back and buckle my seat before the driver gets in and pulls away from the house.

When we get to the airport Olivia gets out and heads towards the plane. I then thank the driver and go to the back to grab the bags.

Giving the driver a final nod of appreciation I walk towards my jet, and go inside.

"Ready for the six hour flight home?" I ask setting our bags behind the seating area.

"Yes, can we watch Game Of Thrones on the way there?" Olivia asks as she buckles her seat while we wait for the cue to depart.

"Don't fall asleep this time" I muse sitting across from her.

"It was almost twelve at night there's my defence" she says.

"It's valid" I say, before Stephanie's voice comes through the plane telling us we are leaving.

Soon after the plane begins to pick up speed and lifts off the ground as we head off back to New York.

Me and Olivia then walk back to the living room area, and I pull up GOT before we lay back into the couch while cuddling, watching our show all the way back to the United States.

So that's the end of their trip, what do you think will happen in the coming chapters comment below, also vote and share. Anyways

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 19.8K 47
HEIRS SERIES #1 ~Eres Academy~ Paige Bennet is a commoner. Wealth isn't in her vocabulary, nor is designer...
308K 10.4K 62
[ FINISHED - unedited ] ❝How do I... How do I stop them?" "You want to stop them?" Rachel raised an eyebrow. "Yes," I nodded. She immediately broke o...
73.8K 1.7K 60
{Book #2 of The Winters Series} A week after leaving New York Adrian Winters once plagued by blame of the kidnapping of his girlfriend, turned to par...
431 10 9
Isabella Van Doren, a 17-year-old attending public school, receives a scholarship for her senior year at the esteemed Vanguard Academy. Despite her f...