The Alpha's Trap

By mizpanda

Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older broth... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 27 (Part Two)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Maid in lace

Chapter 26

310K 8.8K 2.9K
By mizpanda

Okay so I uploaded this chapter faster than the last! Aren't I awesome ;)

Anyway it's St.Patrick's day and Im not sure if you know but I'm Irish! I'm a drunk ginger leprachaun! Yay! I'm not really that's just how people thing of us Irish peeps lol.

So anyway that's why I uploaded this since it's the Irish day and why not celebrate a bit on wattpad.

Thank you all for reading and voting, it's awesome to know that some of you are still interested in this book. I really enjoy writing it!

So here is your new chapter, sorry for the long recap, and as always I hope you enjoy! (Not edited)

---

Recap:

My tail wagged when my house came into view before my eyes landed on Lauren and Simon. They turned toward me when they hear my paws bounding toward them, surprise filling there faces.

A huge smile appeared on Lauren's lips but Simon's brow just furrowed, his eyes landing on Yasmin who sat on my back. I skidded to a stop in front of them and crouched down, allowing Yasmin to slide off my back.

Lauren ran into the house before returning with a towel as Simon left us. I shifted back to my human form, wrapping the towel around me. "What's going on?" The smile faded when she saw my worried expression.

Yasmin stood beside me, looking at me anxiously also wanting to know what's going on. "I'll tell you two when I get dressed" I told them and hurried inside.

I was sat at the table now with Lauren and Yasmin beside me, My father was dealing with the elders and Simon was on patrol. After I had changed I had told them what the man in the cell told me about Asher and all.

Now we just sat here in silence, no-one knew what to say. It took everyone a moment to process what was going on. "The pack seem sincere, I've been with them for a while now" Yasmin finally said, "And what about Lucien and Accalia?" She was worried about her two new friends.

"They're part of the pack. Yasmin, I don't want you going anywhere near them without me or until I figure out what's going on" I told her and when she stayed silent I cocked an eyebrow, "Understand?".

She nodded her head and gave me a small smile, "Thanks". I stared at her in shock as she thanked me... was that sarcasm or what? When she noticed my confused face she shook her head, almost knowing what I was thinking.

"No.. really thank you. You brought me with you because you thought there was danger there.. it makes me happy to know you care for me" She said quietly and I couldnt help but smile.

"You know you're like the younger sister I've always wanted" I grinned and a huge smile formed on her face when Lauren cleared her throat. "Don't worry, I'm not forgetting about you Lauren" I laughed and she gave me a roll of her eyes.

"Moving on, any idea on what to do?" Lauren inquired, placing her hand on her hands, her eyes watching me closely. Yasmin put her hand down in her arms and closed her eyes but I could see she was still listening.

"I'm just going to wait for a while and see if the Moon Lupis pack does anything. If they don't I'll somehow get around to asking Asher"

"No you won't... knowing you, you'll do some 'spying' crap and get yourself caught" Lauren raised her eyebrows, and I shot her an annoyed look. I never get caught!

"Shush you, you're just as bad. Anyway but for now we wait it out..I just don't want to talk to him for a while, I got the creeps there. I mean they have like a mini prison in there cellar!" I threw my arms up and Lauren laughed.

"Don't we have one too in another pack house?" She burst out laughing again when my jaw dropped. This was far from funny. But was she serious?

"Moving on again..." I cleared my throat, throwing Lauren a glare which made the smile on her face grow bigger, "Yasmin, me and Lauren have school tomorrow. I'll leave you with Simon and he'll just you around. You have permission to hit him if he pisses you off"

She giggled but I could see there was sadness somewhere in her eyes.I gave her a weak smile, placing my hand on her head. "Don't worry Yazzy, it'll be sorted out soon".

And with that I showed her to her room before going back to mine and catching an early nights sleep.

--------------------------

Yasmin was still fast asleep while me and Lauren ate our breakfast at the table. 

It was one of the first mornings that I felt refresh waking up, but of course Lauren hadn't made breakfast today so I was munching on golden nuggets. I finished it up before standing up and heading to Yasmin's room.

"Put my bowl in the sink when your done and I'll meet you outside. Thank you!" I called back to Lauren and left the room before she coulld refuse. I headed toward the guest roomed before pushing it open quietly.

Yasmin's body moved lightly, her breaths gentle and her snore was barely heard. A smile formed on my face as I left the room, shutting the door behind me. I wrote a note telling Simon what to do before hurrying outside, waiting for Lauren so we could go to school.

-----------------

My eyes roamed over to Lauren who was talking to Mr. Maddin. He was our maths teacher and apparently she didn't hand her homework in on time last week. Her eyebrows were raised and she just kept nodding her head and it was clear she wasn't listening.

Mr.Maddin was... how to put it... sexy as fuck maybe. He was in his twenty's and there was something about him. He could be an asshole at times, well a lot of the time but that didn't mean he was ugly. I mean... I probably would.

STOP! BAD THOUGHTS MAISIE!

"Hey" I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to meet Adam grinning. His hair seemed to be extremely dark brown today but I didn't point it out and when I didn't reply he raised his eyebrows.

"Morning sunshine" I joked, looking at his refreshed face. He seemed so bright and I guessed he had gotten a good nights sleep. He looked past me and his eyes landed on Lauren. "She okay?".

I nodded my head with a sigh. "She didn't do homework again" Adam barked out a laugh when he heard my reply. His arm snaked around me and my eyes widened as he pulled me toward him.

"So Maisie..." He leant down and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, "Anything new?". My body tensed up at his actions. What the hell?

"Okay who are you and what have you done with Adam?" I jumped away and he just rolled his eyes before crossing his arms.

"I'm pretty sure I'm Adam. You coming to class now?... by the way you look like a tomato" He pointed out and I shot him a glare. He didn't need to state the obvious, I could already feel how warm my face was.

I turned back to Lauren and saw a smirk on her face before shooing me on, indicating for me to go to class. I noticed Mr. Maddin scold her for not listening. I would not mind getting punished by him.

Wait... what?

I walked alongside Adam and we walked into Biology laughing about random stuff. He walked me to the back of the room where I sat since the teacher hadn't arrived. He explained what I had missed last week when the door opened and the teacher arrived. 

I nodded to Adam as a goodbye and he shot me a wink before leaving back up to his seat. He was acting pretty unusual today. The teacher quietened us down, holding up her hand but I ignored her and put my head in my hands.

Just because I wasn't tired doesn't mean I wasn't bored. This was school... of course I'd be bored. I barely listened to the teacher until she finally said something that got my attention. "Now... we have a new student.. I know it's pretty late but I want you all to welcome him".

I lifted my head to see the door open right on time and my heart dropped.

No.

No.

No.

This could not be happening.

"Would you like to introdcue yours-"

"Asher" His voice was agitated and the teacher cleared her throat. My eyes zoomed around the class and I could see a few girls giggle to each other or just stare at him, and believe me it was clear they wanted to do the nasty with him.

"Take a seat beside Ms. Ashford down at the back" I snapped my head back to the teacher when I heard her and Asher smirked, as if knowing this would happen. Did he purposely come here?

I stood up from my stool, staring at the teacher with hatred. "I'm still sick from last week, I'd advise no-one to sit or come near me" My voice came out quickly and I noticed Adam turn around and give me a curious look but I ignored it.

Asher seemed amuse at my shitty excuse and I noticed the teacher hesitate and look around for another free seat before Asher intervened. "It's fine,  I'm immune to bullshit" The teacher stared at him shocked by his behaviour and half ofthe class, their jaw dropped.

Before the teacher could give out he gave her a quick wink, leaving her speechless before strolling down the room. I reached down and yanked my bag about to throw it on the seat so he couldnt sit there but the time I got it I could feel his presence right beside me.

I dropped the bag, my jaw tightening and just sat up on the stool. The majority of the class had there eyes on us until the teacher cleared her throat and everyone turned there attention back to her. How the hell did Asher get away with saying that?!

Even worse why the hell would he start school here?

"Maisie" His voice was low but loud enough that I could hear him. I ignored him, pretending to focus on the class and reached for my pen before taking out my notepad. 

I began jotting some random shit down and he began tapping his fingers on the desk just to frustrate me. I closed my eyes and let out a breath for a moment before re-opening them. "Something wrong?" His voice was teasing me.

Ignore!

"Come on Maisie" I could almost feel him grinning.

IGNORE!

I shuddered when he blew at my ear and I couldnt help it anymore. Myjaw tightened and I gritted my teeth together before snapping my head toward him. HOW DARE HE ACT SO CASUAL WITH ME WHEN HE DIDNT TELL ME HE KILLED HIS OWN PACK MEMBER!

"Go fuck yourself" I hissed and his eyes widened with surprise at my reaction. It was clear he was not expecting that, he probably expected some blushy face or me to just begin to have an angry make out session with him.

"Damn, so does that mean no angry sex?" He teased after getting over what I had just said.

I was close 

I closed my eyes and rubbed my temple with my thumb and forefinger, letting out a breath. Did he want me to punch him?

I raised my hand and he just rest head on his hand, keeping his eyes on me the whole time. After a moment, when the teacher finally noticed me, she raised her eyebrows, waiting for my question.

"I feel like I'm about to pass out, may I please go to the nurse?" I asked through gritted teeth, feeling his gaze on me the whole time. A worried expression appeared on her face and she nodded her head quickly.

"Miss, I think I should go too, we don't want her passing out in the hall" Asher quickly stood up as I began to walk away.

NO!

I WASNT SICK, I WANTED TO GET AWAY FROM YOU!

But he knew... I hated him....

"That's not needed, I can make it there" I assured her and she glanced from Asher to me.

"Maisie, I think you should bring someone just incase"

"Then I'll take Adam.. Adam's always there to help me" I said before glancing back to Asher and I grinned when I noticed him narrow his eyes. Hopefully this wasn't putting Adam in any danger.

My eyes ran over to Adam and I noticed him grinning at me. "I'm going with her, I have no stationery or anything so there's no point stayin here if I can't take notes. He has stuff to keep him working" Asher growled and Adam just raised his eyebrows.

"I can loan you a few sheets and a pen if you want" His voice was challenging and my eyes widened. No no no. Don't get him mad Adam!

"I said I'm going with her" Asher balled his fists up, not breaking eye contact with Adam once. Adam just raised his eyebrows at Asher's angry fit before laughing and rolling his eyes.

"Mate, I don't think she's comfortable with you going" He stood up from his seat and I bit my lip. 

Adam, do you want to die?!

"How about you shut up?" Asher advanced toward him but Adam narrowed his eyes.

"BOYS SIT DOWN AT ONCE" The teacher shouted but neither of them listened, both stalking toward each other.

"Adam don't" I ran over toward them but it was too late.

No-one was expecting it. Adam raised his fists so fast and punched Asher across the face, a loud thump echoed around the room and blood immediately rushed down his nose. Then Adam landed another one, causing blood to breathe above his eye.

JEEZ HE WAS STRONG!

The teacher was screaming for them to stop and then Asher grabbed Adam by the arm and flung him into the desk causing Adam to lose his breathe.

I ran forward and jumped between them, holding up my hands as Adam pulled himself back up,  catching his breath finally.

"STOP IT! Adam why did you hit him?!" I snapped, angry at both of them.

"He was being an ass!"

"Yes but you dont hit him, I could have stopped you. Adam please don't next time you'll get hurt" I frowned then turned to Asher.

"And you stop being an arrogant, jealous asshole"

"Language Miss Ashford" I ignored the teacher.

"You need to cut this crap out and fucking get out of this school" When I said that I could see hurt in his eyes slightly. Suddenly the realisation came to me as I looked around.

We had an audience.

My jaw tightened and I calmed myself down slowly. Then what I heard nest quickened my heart beat.

The principal's voice over the intercom.

"Could Asher Torres and Maisie Ashford please come to my office?"

Well shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 4.4K 38
This is Book #3 of the series for 'When The Alpha Met His Luna'......It's better to read the first one and the 2nd book, 'The Alpha And His Queen' be...
189K 10.1K 32
Zane Hendricks is the youngest Alpha to have ever created a pack at the age of sixteen and has grown quite the reputation throughout the years as a f...
343K 11K 22
Maya is a curvy, shy, funny and sweet girl who just turned eighteen and is wanting to finish her Senior year of high school off with her cousin, Erik...
405K 14.9K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...